MrLowFat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrLowFat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrLowFat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrLowFat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrLowFat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrLowFat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrLowFat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrLowFat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrLowFat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrLowFat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrLowFat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

From Fat To Swole is my Main Goal

From Fat To Swole is my Main Goal

46 year old Fat male will get fit this year!!!

Have let my body go, that I hate to look at my self in the mirror, Moms told me one time I look like Sherk she feared I would have heart attack, cause my pressure is so high with out meds and sugar have to go on meds, what sad, i use to tell my self when I was younger I would not be taken a lot of pills when I get older.

I will give my life change journey to improve me. I will try keep this updated often..

The first 5 weeks will workout twice a day hitting everybody part and a hour cardio. After 5 weeks will change up.
    January 25, 2015 about to kill my self again on the spartan run in socal.

I will post my all most daily vblog here, on what I am doing and what I did.

MrLowFat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrLowFat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrLowFat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrLowFat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrLowFat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrLowFat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrLowFat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrLowFat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrLowFat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrLowFat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrLowFat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Got the gym at 2:48 am
    leg press 7 sets
    leg curls 9 sets
    calf raises 5 sets
    incline bench 5 sets
    hammer shoulder press 5 sets
    abs machine 7 sets

will do 4 mile walk run around 1pm

back attack today
    hammer rows 7 sets
    seated rows 7 sets
    incline bench 5 sets
    pull down machine 5 sets
    dip machine 5 sets
    shoulder press in some weird machine 6 sets

This workout ok, just a little depress

Supplements I am taken:
    Will come back to add video , when i get my post count up

does curls in power racks yaaar's Avatar
    yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey welcome to the journals. Similar goals here.

Losing some weight will get those things that require pills better. Are you following a plan?
    Don't listen to me, I'm in terrible shape.

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ S̶m̶2̶s̶m̶ Bm2bm crew (---S̶q̶u̶a̶t̶ Bench Moar to S̶q̶u̶a̶t̶ Bench Moar---)

10 sets of curls
    3 mile walk
    Done

Will hit the 24 hour around 5pm to finish legs off and back

Originally Posted by yaaar View Post
    Hey welcome to the journals. Similar goals here.

Losing some weight will get those things that require pills better. Are you following a plan?
    Doing full bodywork outs and a hour of cardo will change up fist of Feb
    3 am I am in gym most of the time
    Protien and aminos at 5am
    little work
    record video
    shower
    more cardo (2 to 3 miles of walking)
    back to work
    meal
    curls/pushups/pullups
    work
    meal

if i know i didn't work a part to good the day before, i will start with that bodypart.

does curls in power racks yaaar's Avatar
    yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yaaar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lots of parts of the day busy with working out, impressive. Interested to see the results and what comes in Feb!
    Don't listen to me, I'm in terrible shape.

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ S̶m̶2̶s̶m̶ Bm2bm crew (---S̶q̶u̶a̶t̶ Bench Moar to S̶q̶u̶a̶t̶ Bench Moar---)

Decided to work out after church, cause I keep falling a sleep during church
    I got to the gym around 5:05 pm 24 carson, ca

40 min before going ate rib tips and fish oil, took a dump

I am also keeping video logs here for my transformation feel free to view
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkazU-ZYTh0

doing my work out fish oil keep coming up

7 sets of hammer chest
    8 sets of hammer shoulder
    7 sets of hammer pull downs
    4 sets of curls
    my mind just blank, i did something else cant recall

Goal is to be in gym at between 3 am to 4am hour of cardo and legs
    then 2pm back for full body work.

made it to the gym around 340 am, treadmill for over a hour, tried to get in some leg press, didnt go to well
    Heading back at 2pm to work full body. protien shake and apple, will feed again around 9am

had a great 2pm workout, hit every part of my body beside calfs
    did 7 sets just about every body part
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsFG-qDEepE

mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good luck man. In.
    365 255 480 in April! ...2019
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)

The only day I have not work out was Sunday, my body said rest,
    This Past monday work out to hard got real dizzy, took hours for me to calm down

Got to 24 hour fitness around 307 am leg press 6 sets , moved to abs machine 7 sets at 165 to failure each time
    then hip machine, leg extensions and cardio for 40 minutes

*****://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwVQI0RekIA