hannahlynn93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Newbie Needing A Bikini Coach: Seeking Advice

Hey Everyone!

I am a personal trainer in search for a competition prep coach. I have heard horrifying stories about wrecked metabolisms, extreme water depletions, and more, which is why I am seeking advice. To those of you who have competed, what coaches do you recommend and which should I avoid?

red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    A lot depends on your budget. Some of the top guys are pretty pricey but also have a ton of experience and positive feedback. Some of the guys and gals around this section who possess a wealth of knowledge yet don't have as much experience will likely charge less. Both options can be good ones.

The most important things to do is ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE YOU COMMIT TO A COACH. If you're worried about horror stories you've heard then be specific and ask your potential coach(es) if they use those methods.

Best of luck!

NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by hannahlynn93 View Post
    Hey Everyone!

I am a personal trainer in search for a competition prep coach. I have heard horrifying stories about wrecked metabolisms, extreme water depletions, and more, which is why I am seeking advice. To those of you who have competed, what coaches do you recommend and which should I avoid?
    Send me an inbox, I offer coaching.. My style? I worked with Layne Norton for a while and learned quite a lot from him
    Instagram @drsuperdose
    Online coaching & Contest prep
    www.thorntonfitness.com