Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) amikaelmorris has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    bump to end all bumps

go on.....

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by southernmissfit View Post
    this is the ex wife. Does anyone need more popcorm?
    Spoon pic? And yes. We definitely need some more popcorn. Tell us EVERYTHING. I am interested to know why Vince wants to **** George and his own sister at the same time.
    Last edited by Bloodmane92; 09-03-2015 at 08:43 PM.
    Inappropriate sig line crew

ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    george will u ever cut down again?

Registered User southernmissfit's Avatar
    southernmissfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernmissfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernmissfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernmissfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernmissfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernmissfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernmissfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernmissfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernmissfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernmissfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernmissfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by amikaelmorris View Post
    bump to end all bumps

go on.....
    I totally will, I've got some stuff to do this week, but if you guys want to start a thread or send me some Q's, I'll get around to it ASAP
    Lift easy with heavy weights

294/176/310 @114 Raw with wraps

babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah, sorry I missed all the fun, I've been busy doing more than one lift per meet.
    im not a fan of vince, but if you would keep your disease ridden body out of my thread I would appreciate it.

You should be competing for the kid you just gave up after birth, not finding superiority in abusing drugs to deadlift 275lbs with the help of a 900+lb deadlifter who let you sit home all day and paid for everything.

Are you still living for free in that gym? i assume your parents kicked you out after you recently got locked up for beating the **** out of them. But you were locked up in the mental hospital so long perhaps they forgave you?

Not that anyone will ever give a **** about you so that I could ruin the non existent name you have built for your self, but I wish the world could see how vile you are.

Im glad that vince got custody of your kid and that he didnt have to give you a cash settlement for him like you asked for, in exchange for letting vince do ALL the work so you could be a ****ing loser ass bum who ****s random guys for gyms to stay at.

No one gives a rats ass what you have to say about anyone, your a super violent abusing mentally ill person diagonosed with multiple personalities who beats their children in the womb and their elderly parents, I hope you **** up a injection one of these days when your shooting for one of the Deadlift pr's tessa hit within a month of training and make the world a safer less evil place.

I wont be back in this thread simply because your here, i know you have all the free time in the world because you never accomplish anything with your day other than blowing strangers and trying INCREDIBLY PAINFULLY HARD to be popular on youtube, so il just admit defeat and ignore you like everyone else in the world does.

babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    just responding to my girlfriends brothers X wife, a literally mentally ill crazy abusive person who used to pummel her own stomach when pregnant just to hurt her husband because he loved their unborn child.

She will say and do anything without remorse (look up police records for her beating her parents and being arrested for it, all because they didnt stop her husband from finding out she was cheating with multiple men almost immediately after she gave birth)

I highly recommend everyone ignore this thing so that it can fade away like nature intends.

tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Holy chit, that was an intense read

What the fuk man

JerryAtrix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryAtrix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryAtrix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryAtrix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryAtrix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryAtrix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryAtrix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryAtrix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryAtrix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryAtrix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryAtrix is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Oh I can't wait to see the rebuttal to that one, fukkin rekt.

sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wtf just happened
    NY Rangers - NY Giants - NY Mets

RIP Zyzz- "forever mirin"

Ottobrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ottobrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ottobrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ottobrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ottobrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ottobrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ottobrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ottobrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ottobrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ottobrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ottobrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mirin' your strength and dedication Babyslayer. You're a freakin MONSTER dawg. Keep breaking records, I wanna see how thick, solid, and tight you can get man. Thanks for the motivation!

Repped.
    PUREBLOOD CREW

thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thedoggod is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Huge fan babyslayer. I remember someone give you crap for "crying" in one of your videos but you replied that you channel your mind to think about ****ed up stuff as motivation. Thought it was cool as hell you let us in your mind for the lifts, keep lifting cuz
    Soda free/Pork free
    USAF

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by JamesMUSCLE View Post
    Bump. Looks like we should be seeing a 1000lb pull soon :O

George.... THIS is what you need to focus on....

Originally Posted by babyslayer View Post
    im not a fan of vince, but if you would keep your disease ridden body out of my thread I would appreciate it.

You should be competing for the kid you just gave up after birth, not finding superiority in abusing drugs to deadlift 275lbs with the help of a 900+lb deadlifter who let you sit home all day and paid for everything.

Are you still living for free in that gym? i assume your parents kicked you out after you recently got locked up for beating the **** out of them. But you were locked up in the mental hospital so long perhaps they forgave you?

Not that anyone will ever give a **** about you so that I could ruin the non existent name you have built for your self, but I wish the world could see how vile you are.

Im glad that vince got custody of your kid and that he didnt have to give you a cash settlement for him like you asked for, in exchange for letting vince do ALL the work so you could be a ****ing loser ass bum who ****s random guys for gyms to stay at.

No one gives a rats ass what you have to say about anyone, your a super violent abusing mentally ill person diagonosed with multiple personalities who beats their children in the womb and their elderly parents, I hope you **** up a injection one of these days when your shooting for one of the Deadlift pr's tessa hit within a month of training and make the world a safer less evil place.

I wont be back in this thread simply because your here, i know you have all the free time in the world because you never accomplish anything with your day other than blowing strangers and trying INCREDIBLY PAINFULLY HARD to be popular on youtube, so il just admit defeat and ignore you like everyone else in the world does.
    .... not THIS.

Cut the negatives out of your life and keep kicking ass.

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution FIREnICE's Avatar
    FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    would be surprised if she's still alive after that destruction in the form of words...
    We're All Gonna Make It
    ***RIP ZYZZ***

tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tokelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FIREnICE View Post
    would be surprised if she's still alive after that destruction in the form of words...
    Bitch got verbally skull fuked

Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bloodmane92 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

just responding to my girlfriends brothers X wife, a literally mentally ill crazy abusive person who used to pummel her own stomach when pregnant just to hurt her husband because he loved their unborn child.

She will say and do anything without remorse (look up police records for her beating her parents and being arrested for it, all because they didnt stop her husband from finding out she was cheating with multiple men almost immediately after she gave birth)

I highly recommend everyone ignore this thing so that it can fade away like nature intends.
    When Nas wrote "Ether" this is the type of rape he had in mind. Vince is a douche, but his ex wife is a **** spelled with a capital C. Birds of a feather flock together. How do you beat your own parents and especially an unborn child? Eat a bullet, Lindsey.
    Inappropriate sig line crew

KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    George remember when we got revenge on the indian girl from Tinychat?

lmao

Registered User southernmissfit's Avatar
    southernmissfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernmissfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernmissfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernmissfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernmissfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernmissfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernmissfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernmissfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernmissfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernmissfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) southernmissfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

George, you seem to be very personally invested in this manner considering that you are indirectly connected to it. And considering that I personally have never had any negative interaction with you. I mean this in the most respectful manner, but I do believe a lot of the information you are listing is hear-say. And when there are emotional investments in arguments people have a completely natural tendency to embellish the truth. And while it isn't important to me what your personal opinion is, if you ever do wish to hear another account of the situation, I would be more than happy to sit down and have a civil conversation with you.

I wish you, my former sister in law, my ex husband, and most of all my son all the love and success in the world.
    Lift easy with heavy weights

294/176/310 @114 Raw with wraps

George, you seem to be very personally invested in this manner considering that you are indirectly connected to it. And considering that I personally have never had any negative interaction with you. I mean this in the most respectful manner, but I do believe a lot of the information you are listing is hear-say. And when there are emotional investments in arguments people have a completely natural tendency to embellish the truth. And while it isn't important to me what your personal opinion is, if you ever do wish to hear another account of the situation, I would be more than happy to sit down and have a civil conversation with you.

I wish you, my former sister in law, my ex husband, and most of all my son all the love and success in the world.
    Fuking lol, you come in here mocking him and he verbally skull fuks you. You have nothing to come back with so you try to come out on top being the nice one. If you really wanted to have a conversation with him you'd phone him or PM him and meet up, not post on the fukking misc.

matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000) matthew2474 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by tokelift View Post
    Fuking lol, you come in here mocking him and he verbally skull fuks you. You have nothing to come back with so you try to come out on top being the nice one. If you really wanted to have a conversation with him you'd phone him or PM him and meet up, not post on the fukking misc.
    Lmao this!!!!!^^^^

It's amazing how much dirt George has and keeps blasting them with. And they just still keep coming. The **** are they thinking. Lmfao.
    190lbs Comp lifts: 420/350/600 USAPL
    Warframe: Scornedfury

US Army
    91B

RP R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution JamesMUSCLE's Avatar
    JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Content with MArk Bell is awesome

Your life will never be a straight path.”
    “To not only take risks, but to be open to life. To accept new views and to be open to new opinions. While it may be frightening, it will also be rewarding. Because the chances you take… the people you meet… the people you love…the faith that you have—that’s what’s going to define your life.”
    “And when you fall throughout life, fall forward.”
    -Denzel Washington

Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turtora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    bum[p

littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    my bad for the bumps but you alright cuz ?