Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    pisarcik.k is just really nice. (+1000) pisarcik.k is just really nice. (+1000) pisarcik.k is just really nice. (+1000) pisarcik.k is just really nice. (+1000) pisarcik.k is just really nice. (+1000) pisarcik.k is just really nice. (+1000) pisarcik.k is just really nice. (+1000) pisarcik.k is just really nice. (+1000) pisarcik.k is just really nice. (+1000) pisarcik.k is just really nice. (+1000) pisarcik.k is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by justh8me View Post
    Feeling pretty good today. A couple of scoops and I was able to get after it and felt good the whole time. I even had enough at the end to do a 5min row and then some leg raises for good measure. I can now see the bottom of the container however... NOOOOO. Hahaha. I would say I have about 2 days left. I can deffinetly say I will be trying Beta Cret out again in the future that is for sure.
    Yea... that would kill me lol

Last night was Back thickness and Tris, yeah, we are changing things up a bit as Thursdays are going to be an off day so we can take dance lessons (that is our cardio lol). dance lessons will either be on a Thursdays or Saturdays, so the weeks we have them on Saturdays we will just do cardio at the gym...

Behind the Neck Hammer Pulldowns - 5 sets of 8 (we always start the session with a width exercise to loosen things up)

Superset
    Hammer strength Deads - 4 sets of 8: She rocked two places per side on the hammer deads!
    Low Cable Rows 3 sets, the last set was a double drop set (hellacious super set - we were already feeling like death after that lol)

Superset
    BB Bent Row - 3 sets of 8 then 1 high rep set, almost like a widowmaker
    DB Rows - 4 sets of 10 (probably should have done a chest supported row here... back was on FIRE)

She proclaimed, "F**K this! I am not doing another freaking row!" We did that set with ZERO rest between exercises. Just the time to change weight and walk to the other exercise. Who needs cardio after that?

Superset
    Stretchers - 3 sets of 15, the last set was a double drop
    Back Hyperextensions - 3 sets of 15 dropping the weight and repping out each set

Back was thoroughly torched... So we moved on to tris...

V-Bar triceps pressdowns - 4 sets of 20, screaming hard. With a massive back pump, these made the upper body look so swole!
    Close grip Banded Smith Bench - 4 sets of 8. I let her struggle and gave her a little help on the lock out but she took the negatives nice and slow.
    reverse Grip Pressdowns Leaning at a 45 degree angle - 4 sets of 12, the last set was a double drop - she was drained! I am sure that the beta cret made the difference in pushing through the back session with minimal rest. She really killed it!
    Featured in the "We 'Mirin" 15 Ripped Physiques Edition

Follow me on Instagram: @kpisarcik :)

pisarcik.k is just really nice. (+1000) pisarcik.k is just really nice. (+1000) pisarcik.k is just really nice. (+1000) pisarcik.k is just really nice. (+1000) pisarcik.k is just really nice. (+1000) pisarcik.k is just really nice. (+1000) pisarcik.k is just really nice. (+1000) pisarcik.k is just really nice. (+1000) pisarcik.k is just really nice. (+1000) pisarcik.k is just really nice. (+1000) pisarcik.k is just really nice. (+1000)
    Gym was packed last night... We navigated as best as we could...

Chest and Bis... always a fun session!

Freemotion Cable Chest Press - 3 sets of 15, slow negatives, constant tension (getting blood in the chest)
    Incline DB Bench - 4 sets of 6-8
    Hammer Strength Banded Incline Press - 4 sets of 8-10, hard contraction at the top, slow negatives and deep stretch at the bottom
    Smith Wide Bench - 3 sets of 10, last set was a drop set, we also added some forced reps
    Pec Deck - 3 sets of 12, 5 partials after set 1, 10 after set 2, 15 after set 3, then dropped the weight, did max reps and as many partials as we could get

Hammer Strength Preacher - 4 sets of 12, slow negative
    Incline Bench DB curls - 4 sets of 8-10, flexed triceps at the bottom for full extension of bis
    Standing Cable Iso Curls - 4 sets of 15, last set was a drop set... super pumped!

She said that if it weren't for the beta cret she would have crashed... she said how tired she was after work, but that was her boost. She trained hard as hell too...

justh8me is just really nice. (+1000) justh8me is just really nice. (+1000) justh8me is just really nice. (+1000) justh8me is just really nice. (+1000) justh8me is just really nice. (+1000) justh8me is just really nice. (+1000) justh8me is just really nice. (+1000) justh8me is just really nice. (+1000) justh8me is just really nice. (+1000) justh8me is just really nice. (+1000) justh8me is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by pisarcik.k View Post
    I hear you there, not sure what is up, but my gym has been packed by 5:30am lately.

Yesterday I was feeling a bit tired. Thinking about going every other day instead of set days with weekends and Wednesdays off.
    I still went with my two scoops and pushed as hard as I could. All in all it was a pretty good workout.
    I have enough for about 3 scoops left, so will finish out this week by doing a scoop and a half per day.

Biceps, Forearms, Legs

Notes:
    Sumo presses - had to do on the leg press machine instead of the regular leg press. As it was taken, gym was packed!
    Hack squats - I was dead by the time I got to the widowmaker set. That 220 had me sweating when I finished.

Ended the day with 4 65x25 sets of cable crunches, followed by a 5 minute run on the elliptical.
    Done.... I was pretty beat by the end. Two more days baby, time to push it hard!!!!
    ***Current logs***

Nutrex Hemo-Rage Black:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170477111&p=1423075071#post1423075071

Recently Completed Logs
    iSatori AminoGro Shared Mega Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170370731
    PharmaFreak Stack - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168178053&p=1376137433#post1376137433
    Promera Pump Extrem - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167422071

Twitter - @RealJusth8me

jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Chest and Bis... always a fun session!

Freemotion Cable Chest Press - 3 sets of 15, slow negatives, constant tension (getting blood in the chest)
    Incline DB Bench - 4 sets of 6-8
    Hammer Strength Banded Incline Press - 4 sets of 8-10, hard contraction at the top, slow negatives and deep stretch at the bottom
    Smith Wide Bench - 3 sets of 10, last set was a drop set, we also added some forced reps
    Pec Deck - 3 sets of 12, 5 partials after set 1, 10 after set 2, 15 after set 3, then dropped the weight, did max reps and as many partials as we could get

Hammer Strength Preacher - 4 sets of 12, slow negative
    Incline Bench DB curls - 4 sets of 8-10, flexed triceps at the bottom for full extension of bis
    Standing Cable Iso Curls - 4 sets of 15, last set was a drop set... super pumped!

She said that if it weren't for the beta cret she would have crashed... she said how tired she was after work, but that was her boost. She trained hard as hell too...
    I love the intesnsity that you guys bring! Do many people watch you guys during your sets? I get looks every now and then when I right everything down in my notebook. My gym is filled with old people and high school kids.

I hear you there, not sure what is up, but my gym has been packed by 5:30am lately.

Yesterday I was feeling a bit tired. Thinking about going every other day instead of set days with weekends and Wednesdays off.
    I still went with my two scoops and pushed as hard as I could. All in all it was a pretty good workout.
    I have enough for about 3 scoops left, so will finish out this week by doing a scoop and a half per day.

Biceps, Forearms, Legs

Notes:
    Sumo presses - had to do on the leg press machine instead of the regular leg press. As it was taken, gym was packed!
    Hack squats - I was dead by the time I got to the widowmaker set. That 220 had me sweating when I finished.

Ended the day with 4 65x25 sets of cable crunches, followed by a 5 minute run on the elliptical.
    Done.... I was pretty beat by the end. Two more days baby, time to push it hard!!!!
    Sounds like a good time! I love me some Sumo Presses....
    Free Agent...

☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177264401&p=1582345751#post1582345751

Originally Posted by jwtiger69 View Post
    I love the intesnsity that you guys bring! Do many people watch you guys during your sets? I get looks every now and then when I right everything down in my notebook. My gym is filled with old people and high school kids.
    Our gym has a few IFBB pros many high level NPC competitors... She gets a lot of looks because she lifts more than most guys. I get odd looks because I'm short as hell and it doesn't look right when I'm squatting 365lbs for 8 reps... or rack out the lat pulldown or cable row... or puke and then come back and do my set... We do get some looks though because we push one another to the extreme... there are not many couples that train like that at our gym...

She got food poisoning after eating some leftovers that were in the back of the fridge and was sick all yesterday and did not go to work today because she was still throwing up... We take off of Thursdays, but switched the off day to Wednesday this week. I'll train tonight, bu she is restricted to cardio per my order lol Heavy weight training will break down the immune system temporarily while moderate cardio will improve it.

jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jwtiger69 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Our gym has a few IFBB pros many high level NPC competitors... She gets a lot of looks because she lifts more than most guys. I get odd looks because I'm short as hell and it doesn't look right when I'm squatting 365lbs for 8 reps... or rack out the lat pulldown or cable row... or puke and then come back and do my set... We do get some looks though because we push one another to the extreme... there are not many couples that train like that at our gym...

She got food poisoning after eating some leftovers that were in the back of the fridge and was sick all yesterday and did not go to work today because she was still throwing up... We take off of Thursdays, but switched the off day to Wednesday this week. I'll train tonight, bu she is restricted to cardio per my order lol Heavy weight training will break down the immune system temporarily while moderate cardio will improve it.
    I would love to step foot inside a gym like that. Someday in the future I may just make a trip somewhere. Food poisoning sucks! I hope she gets better soon.
    Free Agent...

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177264401&p=1582345751#post1582345751

justh8me is just really nice. (+1000) justh8me is just really nice. (+1000) justh8me is just really nice. (+1000) justh8me is just really nice. (+1000) justh8me is just really nice. (+1000) justh8me is just really nice. (+1000) justh8me is just really nice. (+1000) justh8me is just really nice. (+1000) justh8me is just really nice. (+1000) justh8me is just really nice. (+1000) justh8me is just really nice. (+1000)
    I over estimated what I had left, so tomorrow will be a 1 scoop day for me. I tell you what though, for my last full 2 scoop day today I felt great!
    I really enjoyed the Beta Cret, and do highly recommend it. I have already told a few buddies about it. Like I have stated before, the focus is crazy with it.

Chest, Shoulders, Triceps, and Back

Notes:
    I did more of a standard DC today, so instead of the 5-4-3-2-1, I did 6-8, 3-5, fail with a 12-15 breath pause between. I really liked this. felt great after every set.
    Chest: Did the normal super stretch (reverse flyes with a 20 second pause at the bottom.) I really tried to let my pecs stretch today instead of pushing against it so much. Felt great.

I then did 4 sets of hanging leg raises. 15, 10, 10, 15. DONE....... I felt great, and my chest was seriously pumped today.
    ***Current logs***

Nutrex Hemo-Rage Black:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170477111&p=1423075071#post1423075071

Recently Completed Logs
    iSatori AminoGro Shared Mega Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170370731
    PharmaFreak Stack - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168178053&p=1376137433#post1376137433

Twitter - @RealJusth8me

I over estimated what I had left, so tomorrow will be a 1 scoop day for me. I tell you what though, for my last full 2 scoop day today I felt great!
    I really enjoyed the Beta Cret, and do highly recommend it. I have already told a few buddies about it. Like I have stated before, the focus is crazy with it.

Notes:
    I did more of a standard DC today, so instead of the 5-4-3-2-1, I did 6-8, 3-5, fail with a 12-15 breath pause between. I really liked this. felt great after every set.
    Chest: Did the normal super stretch (reverse flyes with a 20 second pause at the bottom.) I really tried to let my pecs stretch today instead of pushing against it so much. Felt great.

I then did 4 sets of hanging leg raises. 15, 10, 10, 15. DONE....... I felt great, and my chest was seriously pumped today.
    Welcome to the Dark side!
    Free Agent...

I would love to step foot inside a gym like that. Someday in the future I may just make a trip somewhere. Food poisoning sucks! I hope she gets better soon.
    She will... she'll do cardio tonight and then hit glutes tomorrow. Thank you for the well wishes...

We want to travel up to Bev's Powerhouse one weekend and then head to the Atlanta metro flex, the dallas metro flex, the Phoenix metro flex, the cali metro flex and the finish with Gold's in Venice (obviously not all in one weekend lol)

Notes:
    The only thing there is it is supposed to be: mini set 1 - absolute screaming f-ing failure, mini set 2 -push like your momma's life depends on it till failure, mini set 3 - the fate of the universe depends on your f-ing effort and you need this f-ing rep to live

In other words you reach absolute concentric failure on each of the three mini sets.

You guys have anything special planned for valentine's day? I cook every night, so cooking something isn't all that unique. I booked a table at the top rated Italian restaurant in Baltimore (Zagat). I had to book it before christmas LOL! I am having roses sent to the table as well... as well as roses delivered to her work on Friday.

She will... she'll do cardio tonight and then hit glutes tomorrow. Thank you for the well wishes...

We want to travel up to Bev's Powerhouse one weekend and then head to the Atlanta metro flex, the dallas metro flex, the Phoenix metro flex, the cali metro flex and the finish with Gold's in Venice (obviously not all in one weekend lol)

The only thing there is it is supposed to be: mini set 1 - absolute screaming f-ing failure, mini set 2 -push like your momma's life depends on it till failure, mini set 3 - the fate of the universe depends on your f-ing effort and you need this f-ing rep to live

In other words you reach absolute concentric failure on each of the three mini sets.

You guys have anything special planned for valentine's day? I cook every night, so cooking something isn't all that unique. I booked a table at the top rated Italian restaurant in Baltimore (Zagat). I had to book it before christmas LOL! I am having roses sent to the table as well... as well as roses delivered to her work on Friday.

Ya that would be a long weekend....

Sounds like you have a good weekend planned! Like you know my in-laws are coming up this weekend. We don't normally do anything crazy. Our anniversary is December 30th and her bday Feb 4th. So that is a lot already. It will just be nice that our kids will be entertained by someone else during the day! As a family outing we will probably go to the zoo. Yep sounds exciting....
    Free Agent...

First off, that sounds like an awesome night man. That evening should definitely earn you some extra points!

Ya that would be a long weekend....

Sounds like you have a good weekend planned! Like you know my in-laws are coming up this weekend. We don't normally do anything crazy. Our anniversary is December 30th and her bday Feb 4th. So that is a lot already. It will just be nice that our kids will be entertained by someone else during the day! As a family outing we will probably go to the zoo. Yep sounds exciting....
    Hey man, the zoo is usually a good time. We have the season pass to our zoo here, and we always enjoy it. (well not always, when its like 90 and you sweat the entire time it kinda sucks I think haha.)

As far as our V-Day, my wife actually works in the evening, so we are going to drop my daughter off at the in-laws, and do a lunch/shopping date instead of dinner.

Well, sadly the last workout has come and gone!! I took the last scoop this morning and hit the gym. All in all the 1 scoop did pretty well for me. I was a little nervous that dropping down would cause some issues, but not really. Still had great focus, but by the end I could tell a bit of a difference in energy.

Biceps, Forearms, Calves, Legs

Notes:
    Biceps - Did an iso pull at the end, just loaded the machine all of the way, and stood up to pull for a 10 counts.
    Calves - as always did these with a 5-7 second negative with a 10-15 second pause in the fully stretched position with a quick 1 second burst up.
    Legs - Man those last 2 sets! lol. As you can see I did not get myself really ready for set #2 and only pushed 2 out. Then the last set I sucked it up and pushed until I got 4. That last one I almost dropped it. It took everything I had to get that sled off of me. Man did it feel good. Again the app only goes to 1K lbs. but there was 1030 on the sled.

Drank my post workout shake, and then hit the treadmill for 10 minutes alternating jog/fast walk. And that was it! Felt really good.

Final review of Beta-Cret 2.0

Taste: 10/10 The great thing was that it never got old. A lot of the time after a week or two flavor starts to become an issue, but not here. It was great every time I drank it.

Packaging: 10/10 Jug looks really good. They do a great job marketing their products. It stands out by using the same branding concept as the rest of the Promera line.

Mix-ability: 10/10 Almost dissolves completely without having to shake it. 2 quick shakes is all you will ever need.

Focus: 10/10 As you can tell by reading my posts, this was my favorite part about Beta-Cret. The focus with this stuff is like no other that I have tried. You have that "In the zone" feeling for your entire workout.

Overall Energy: 9/10 This will give you every bit of energy you need to make it through even the toughest days. Rated it a 9 because there are a few other pre's out there that will give you more of a jittery, caffeine type buzz, but I really like the clean energy you feel with this one.

Pump: 8/10 Never got that "Crazy Pump" like some N.O. products will give you, so don't expect that. But as far as a normal pre goes, it definitely holds its own compared to a lot of them on the market. I am a huge fan of that pump feeling, and this worked really well for me.

Overall Rating: 9.5/10 Like I have stated before, this will be in my bag of tricks from now on. I really enjoyed Beta-Cret 2.0, and will continue to recommend it to my friends. It ranks right up at the top of my list when it comes to pre's. I would say a top 5 for sure.

Also big thanks to Promera for another opportunity to review a great product. And a special thanks to jwtiger69 for bringing me on to Team Tiger!
    And another special thanks to pisarcik.k for chugging along with me, and giving me some great pointers along the way.

TEAM TIGER PUTTING IN WORK!!!

***Current logs***

Nutrex Hemo-Rage Black:

Recently Completed Logs

Twitter - @RealJusth8me

Taste: 10/10 The great thing was that it never got old. A lot of the time after a week or two flavor starts to become an issue, but not here. It was great every time I drank it.

Packaging: 10/10 Jug looks really good. They do a great job marketing their products. It stands out by using the same branding concept as the rest of the Promera line.

Mix-ability: 10/10 Almost dissolves completely without having to shake it. 2 quick shakes is all you will ever need.

Focus: 10/10 As you can tell by reading my posts, this was my favorite part about Beta-Cret. The focus with this stuff is like no other that I have tried. You have that "In the zone" feeling for your entire workout.

Overall Energy: 9/10 This will give you every bit of energy you need to make it through even the toughest days. Rated it a 9 because there are a few other pre's out there that will give you more of a jittery, caffeine type buzz, but I really like the clean energy you feel with this one.

Pump: 8/10 Never got that "Crazy Pump" like some N.O. products will give you, so don't expect that. But as far as a normal pre goes, it definitely holds its own compared to a lot of them on the market. I am a huge fan of that pump feeling, and this worked really well for me.

Overall Rating: 9.5/10 Like I have stated before, this will be in my bag of tricks from now on. I really enjoyed Beta-Cret 2.0, and will continue to recommend it to my friends. It ranks right up at the top of my list when it comes to pre's. I would say a top 5 for sure.

Also big thanks to Promera for another opportunity to review a great product. And a special thanks to jwtiger69 for bringing me on to Team Tiger!
    And another special thanks to pisarcik.k for chugging along with me, and giving me some great pointers along the way.

Hell of a review! Thanks for taking you time and doing a great log. Always sad to see them end.... If you could would you mind putting this in the supplement review section too?
    Free Agent...

Oh and

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to justh8me again.
    Free Agent...

Oh and

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to justh8me again.
    Thank you sir, and sure, I will post this up in the other forums as well.
    ***Current logs***

Nutrex Hemo-Rage Black:

Recently Completed Logs

Twitter - @RealJusth8me

Thank you sir, and sure, I will post this up in the other forums as well.
    You da man!!!!! Be sure to check out other promos by us. You are always welcome on Team Tiger!
    Free Agent...

brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow! You guys are killing the weights!!! Pisarcik.k....your a beast bro!
    justth8me, SOLID review bro!
    You get a chance, post your reviews for Beta-Cret in the store section to please. Thanks guys!
    [][][]ProMera Sports Rep[][][]

Bodybuilding.com

Special Offers:
    Buy 1x Con-Cret, Get 2x 8 Servings Free!!
    Buy 2x Pump-Extrem, Get 1x Free!!

Subscribe to Cret-Nation Community
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159699471

yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thanks for the log and review!

Originally Posted by yakuzastyle View Post
    Thanks for the log and review!
    No problem, thanks again for the opportunity.
    After this review I am an even bigger fan of Promera Sports. You guys are G2G in my book.
    ***Current logs***

Nutrex Hemo-Rage Black:

Recently Completed Logs

Twitter - @RealJusth8me

Today was the last day on Beta Cret for my girl... she pushed HARD and Beta Cret has been a staple in her arsenal. She is crazy lean right now. I am talking cross striations in her shoulders lean. I am not going to post the pic because there is too much boob lol

Here is the final evaluation from her, and me as an observer of her training

Beta-Cret 2.0

Taste: 10/10 Delicious refreshing lemon lime flavor.... Not too biter

Packaging: 10/10 That small serving packs a punch! And the packaging is indicative of Promera.

Mix-ability: 10/10 Pretty much instantly mixes... no issues here

Drive: 10/10 My girl pretty much took this and flipped a switch. She is/was a machine on it

Overall Energy: 10/10 My girl LOVED the feeling of Beta Cret. just enough beta alanine to give her the tingles and enough caffeine to get her cranking through her session after a long day of working teaching 2nd graders

Pump: 7/10 She never really felt the skin splitting pumps on beta cret. Not really an issue, but some guys / gals crave that. The solution, warm up better and do an exercise to get blood into the muscle before going heavy

Overall Rating: 9/10 Plain and simple, nothing is going to get perfect score from us unless it transforms us overnight... This is a great pre workout for energy and focus. I would recommend it to anyone and seeing my girl's progress is proof of Beta Cret's effectiveness.

Thank you to Promera, jwtiger69, justh8me, Brad and bodybuilding.com for making this log a success!
    Attached Images

Today was the last day on Beta Cret for my girl... she pushed HARD and Beta Cret has been a staple in her arsenal. She is crazy lean right now. I am talking cross striations in her shoulders lean. I am not going to post the pic because there is too much boob lol

Here is the final evaluation from her, and me as an observer of her training

Beta-Cret 2.0

Taste: 10/10 Delicious refreshing lemon lime flavor.... Not too biter

Packaging: 10/10 That small serving packs a punch! And the packaging is indicative of Promera.

Mix-ability: 10/10 Pretty much instantly mixes... no issues here

Drive: 10/10 My girl pretty much took this and flipped a switch. She is/was a machine on it

Overall Energy: 10/10 My girl LOVED the feeling of Beta Cret. just enough beta alanine to give her the tingles and enough caffeine to get her cranking through her session after a long day of working teaching 2nd graders

Pump: 7/10 She never really felt the skin splitting pumps on beta cret. Not really an issue, but some guys / gals crave that. The solution, warm up better and do an exercise to get blood into the muscle before going heavy

Overall Rating: 9/10 Plain and simple, nothing is going to get perfect score from us unless it transforms us overnight... This is a great pre workout for energy and focus. I would recommend it to anyone and seeing my girl's progress is proof of Beta Cret's effectiveness.

Thank you to Promera, jwtiger69, justh8me, Brad and bodybuilding.com for making this log a success!
    Great review and thanks for doing the log! Well thanks for you girl doing the log.... lol! Sorry you have the issues with the BA. Keep a look out for future Promera promos in the future.
    Free Agent...

Great review and thanks for doing the log! Well thanks for you girl doing the log.... lol! Sorry you have the issues with the BA. Keep a look out for future Promera promos in the future.
    To continue the review... my girl used a different pre workout, one without beta alaine, and one that I use... about 30 mins after taking it she said how weak it was... she said she didn't feel the energy and drive she did as on the beta cret... she didn;t even say anything about beta cret at first, she just said, damn I am tired today... I just can;t get motivated... this was after taking the pre workout. Thinking out lud, she was like, oh sh*t, it must be the difference in pre workouts... she never felt tired or un-motivated on beta cret.

yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    To continue the review... my girl used a different pre workout, one without beta alaine, and one that I use... about 30 mins after taking it she said how weak it was... she said she didn't feel the energy and drive she did as on the beta cret... she didn;t even say anything about beta cret at first, she just said, damn I am tired today... I just can;t get motivated... this was after taking the pre workout. Thinking out lud, she was like, oh sh*t, it must be the difference in pre workouts... she never felt tired or un-motivated on beta cret.
    haha...that's awesome!