Registered User FreakOfNature75's Avatar
    FreakOfNature75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Just getting back into the GROOVE!!! After 10 months off, HELP!

Hey guys i am glad to be back after my extended time off. My wife and I just had our first child Alyssa!!!!!!!!
    Well needless to say I havent had that much time to myself, but I have finally been able to start back to the gym this week!!!!
    Before my time off I was having the biggest gains I have ever had. I really want to get back to where I was before but I have gained about 10lbs of FAT!!!!

I am 28 years old, 5 foot 9 and 216lbs.
    During the last 10 months I have been eating like ****!!
    I was on a bulking diet the last time before I had to quit and it was really working for me. My question is how do I get back in the GROOVE again after my extended lay off. Are there some ease in techniques??

Should I start with lots of cardio and moderate weights with a lean Diet or should I Just start where I left off heavy weights and bulk diet???(after a week or so of preping)

Any advise would be great, I am sure some of you have had to take some time off and got back to form again.
    Thanks in advance.

jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000) jhov is a name known to all. (+5000)

ummmm......

everyone i know who took time of for a leangthy period like u did came back and did modernized full body routines for a while to get back in the groove kinda became beginners for a few weeks again. as far as diet goes just start with eating right and getting enough protein and calories cause like u said u were eating badly. and btw

CONGRATULATIONS WITH ALYSSA BRO, BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ALL
    peace
    j

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just start off with reduced weights and build back up, keep cardio high at first to get conditioning
    "my grocery bill looks like a ransom note"

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    Originally posted by D&G
    Just start off with reduced weights and build back up, keep cardio high at first to get conditioning
    bump... do what worked before...