And Granddaughter 1-6-13 live4gs's Avatar
    live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

****THERMO-REV Review By LIVE4GS****

Dosing:
    Took on in the morning and one in the afternoon.
    Workout Reaction:
    Due to holidays and major flu bug biting me I had been slaking off, way off. Went for a walk/jog on the first day to get body moving again. Felt it really helped me stay focused and keep going. Second day hit the stair stepper for 30min. I know it helped keep me going on that machine. I say that since on the 3rd day with just coffee in me I could only keep going 20min & at a slower pace.

Energy:
    Love the feeling! I am a big coffee drinker and I still noticed a good boost from this product. On the days I took Thermo-Rev I only had 1 cup of coffee in the morning. After taking Thermo–Rev (a couple hours after coffee)

Thermo ability:
    What did you notice? I felt a much better mental state throughout the day.

Appetite Suppression:
    I think I would have to rate this as a 9. I was not hungry but I made me a shake/smoothie since in knew I needed something in me.

Side Effects:
    Only “side effect” that I can recall was after the second pill of the day (and on both days) was a slight funny taste but still a high mental state and no hard crash later in the evening.

Formula:
    Most ingredients I’m not real sure of other than the vitamin list and the Yohimbe Bark (getting up in age so I know that one), but will have to say it seems to be a great combination and they seem to work well.

Neon looks to have put a great product together.

Thanks for giving me the chance to try it out.
    @EmmittSmith22: Circumstances may force you to change your short-term goals. That doesn't mean you can't stay focused on your long-term goals.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How did you dose the thermo rev? i do not see how you did or state that in your review? Would you care to chime in on that.
    Thermo has to deal with body temp and sweating and heating up. Did you notice any of that? Thermo does not deal with energy or focus.
    Glad to hear the appetite supression aided you, about how long after taking the pills did you notice it last for? Pretty long?

What kind of funny taste did you get? Was it from the pill breaking?
    Check out the profile we broke it down on the website so you can see what each ingredient does and its benefits I think you will love what Neon has put together.

If you were to compare this thermo to others on the market how would you rate it compared to those? Would love to hear where this stacks uP!

And Granddaughter 1-6-13 live4gs's Avatar
    live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    How did you dose the thermo rev? i do not see how you did or state that in your review? Would you care to chime in on that.
    Thermo has to deal with body temp and sweating and heating up. Did you notice any of that? Thermo does not deal with energy or focus.
    Glad to hear the appetite supression aided you, about how long after taking the pills did you notice it last for? Pretty long?

Check out the profile we broke it down on the website so you can see what each ingredient does and its benefits I think you will love what Neon has put together.

If you were to compare this thermo to others on the market how would you rate it compared to those? Would love to hear where this stacks uP!

Took Thermo-Rev on empty stomach (other than coffee). 1 cap around 7am other around 1pm.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thermo has to deal with body temp and sweating and heating up. Did you notice any of that?
    No jitters or raised temps. Did sweat a bit while on the tread mill. Not sure if it was due to Thermo-Rev. While outside walking, it was a pretty cool day no real sweat. Just warmed up due to walking. It did not make me bust out sweating while doing other errands.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Thermo does not deal with energy or focus.
    It felt like it did to me. I feel it helped keep me at the park & stepper longer since I just restarted any kind of workouts.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

Not exactly sure, but at least a few hours after each.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

No pill breakage. Can’t really describe the taste. Just a funny taste, sorry.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

I read the list but the only ones I knew were the vitamins & yohimbe.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you were to compare this thermo to others on the market how would you rate it compared to those? Would love to hear where this stacks uP.
    Lipo 6 was the last fat burners I bought a while back. Did not notice any major benefits from it, that’s the reason I only bought & tried one bottle. Thermo-rev was a lot better feeling.

Hope this helps.
    @EmmittSmith22: Circumstances may force you to change your short-term goals. That doesn't mean you can't stay focused on your long-term goals.