JacksonBarry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Arnold's Blueprint to Mass

New to these boards / forums but have been lifting for 4 months. Have gained around 15-20 pounds (mostly muscle) in that time. I would like to buy Arnold Schwartzenneger's "Blueprint" however I don't know where I could find it. I am also going to buy his Encyclopedia of Body Building so is the Blueprint in that book? Or do I need to buy 2 different books.

superpumphenry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) superpumphenry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) superpumphenry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) superpumphenry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) superpumphenry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) superpumphenry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) superpumphenry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) superpumphenry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) superpumphenry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) superpumphenry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) superpumphenry is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Welcome to the forums. The blueprint plan is free on the mainsite, however I would not recommend the routine because it was designed to market his new supplement line. If your looking for a good routine, your best bet is to read the stickies. There you will find programs written by guys with years of knowledge and experience, and the best part is they aren't trying to sell you anything.
    My lifts:
    Bench: 275x1
    Squat: 315x4
    Deadlift: 405x1
    Military: 155x1