Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    160IQBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 160IQBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 160IQBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 160IQBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 160IQBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 160IQBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 160IQBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 160IQBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 160IQBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 160IQBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 160IQBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dickdicky View Post
    You mean Mensa, lol. Your IQ is almost as ridiculous as your story.
    No, I mean Mega, the 1 in 1,000,000 society. If you read their journal Noesis you'll see a lot of nonsense conflict.

Originally Posted by USAPump View Post
    Lol. Are you new to life or something brah?

People lie all the time even when there is no point. It's a psychological problem -- usually wanting to 'feel' like what you imposing. Think of stolen valor or guys who pretend to be rich.
    This is very true. Even validation in anonymity can be rewarding. It's up to you how you treat my bigheaded claims.

Originally Posted by Mirror15 View Post
    how to get into prop trading op?
    For the first I got contacted by someone in the firm who was interested because of my background. If you have a strong math/poker/investment background then they'll be a lot more interested, but my impression was that first contact usually works through personal referrals for the firms I dealt with.

I didn't end up doing it by the way. Being hooked on modafinil wasn't my thing.

Originally Posted by Thaddy99 View Post
    Why do you take the english grammar so serious and relate it to the IQ. Maybe OPs native language isn´t english.

How were your grades in school and college/uni and what would you consider your mental strenghts? Also, do you even lift?
    I'm english but clearly I could be better at grammar.

I aced most tests and essays I submitted without spending much time on them. I daydreamed a lot at school. I spent a lot more time pursuing my own interests and educating myself.

Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mynameisuntz View Post
    Probably not. At least not in the colloquial sense of "mental breakdown."

Elaborate?

130 IQ = 98th percentile. Statistically speaking, that is impressive. It just depends on what IQ measure was used, who administered it, etc. In addition, IQ needs to be understood in the context of what is reportedly measures.

IQ doesn't necessarily cause one to overanalyze things.
    I think he's referring to the danger of latching onto unhealthy thoughts, which can lead to a cycle of negative thinking and contribute to the development of pathology. Not as much of a concern if one doesn't have ruminative tendencies, but very helpful if one does possess this specific cognitive vulnerability.

Not actually named untz. mynameisuntz's Avatar
    mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dan O Mac View Post
    I think he's referring to the danger of latching onto unhealthy thoughts, which can lead to a cycle of negative thinking and contribute to the development of pathology. Not as much of a concern if one doesn't have ruminative tendencies, but very helpful if one does possess this specific cognitive vulnerability.
    I guess I'm confused by this portion: Thoughts can be noticed but not followed or identified with. Does he mean to say they literally cannot be followed or identified with, or more of a "they shouldn't be followed or identified with"?
    All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability to sit quietly in a room alone.

Misc. OTO-HNS consult Dr. Horse's Avatar
    Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can confirm, I am IQ.
    No sir, I don't like it.

Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000) Dan O Mac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I guess I'm confused by this portion: Thoughts can be noticed but not followed or identified with. Does he mean to say they literally cannot be followed or identified with, or more of a "they shouldn't be followed or identified with"?
    I see what you mean. The former is a metaphysical statement that is not rooted in reality.

gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000) gilesmiles1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    srs question op

can an aeroplane take off on a moving conveyor belt that is running in the opposite direction at the take off speed of the plane?

160IQBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 160IQBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 160IQBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 160IQBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 160IQBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 160IQBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 160IQBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 160IQBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 160IQBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 160IQBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 160IQBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Dan O Mac View Post
    Mooji tells a nice story about our relationship with thought:

"A man has been taking driving lessons and can now tackle the main road. One morning, he is driving on the highway alongside his instructor and it begins to rain. The instructor advises the man to switch on the windscreen wipers, but as soon as the wipers start moving, the driver’s attention begins to follow them and the car is now swerving from side to side along the road. Other drivers begin tooting their horns thinking the driver is drunk!

‘Can we turn the wipers off? They are distracting me,’ asked the learner.

‘Keep your eyes on the road alone and the wipers will not distract you,’ the instructor advises.

‘I think I need to go at least to the slow lane,’, requested the driver.

‘No,’, says the instructor firmly. ‘Only focus on the road.’

‘I can’t!’ says the man frustrated. ‘My eyes go involuntarily with their movement. Could we switch them off?’

‘No. You must learn to drive with them on,’ the instructor points out. ‘Focus only on the road.’

‘But it’s too dangerous! I can’t keep the car straight!’ says the man.

‘No. Stay focused on the road only, ignore the wipers.’

‘But it’s too dangerous! I will crash!’ the man exclaims.

Other drivers are now shouting and swearing at the man, ‘Get off the road, you drunk!’

The rain is now torrential, and the instructor pushes the wipers up to full speed. ‘Simply focus on the road. Relax.’

The driver, although very anxious, trusts the instructor’s calm voice. Gradually, the car straightens up as the driver is somehow able to hold his attention on the road despite the wipers swishing at full speed. The driver relaxes; now there is no distraction caused by the moving wipers.

It is the same here with you. Focus on the road means to stay focused as the neutral observer rather than focusing on your thoughts, surrounding conditions or apparent problems. Remain as the observer. Don’t follow the mind flow. Keep the attention inside the awareness."

Not actually named untz. mynameisuntz's Avatar
    mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Haha, I understand the idea of thoughts and how they can be approached. I'm wondering your opinion on them. Are you saying we literally cannot follow them, or are you more saying we should not follow them (and thus simply observe them)?
    All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability to sit quietly in a room alone.

camerondex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) camerondex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) camerondex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) camerondex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) camerondex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) camerondex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) camerondex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) camerondex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) camerondex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) camerondex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) camerondex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    post constructive replies on thread about intelligence > get negged for physical stats

Oh misc I <3 you so
    11b

iainf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iainf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iainf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iainf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iainf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iainf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iainf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iainf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iainf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iainf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iainf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not sure if mirin or not OP. As a guy with an IQ in the low-mid 130s, I'm already starting to notice it's negative effect on me as I've grown older. The greater your ability to comprehend the world around you, the more you realize how depressing and insignificant our existence is - its difficult to explain beyond that, but it's a real thing. I was ultimately spared the social ineptitude that goes with a lot of exceptionally smart people, although maybe I'm just not smart enough for that to happen. For a guy like you pushing 160IQ, I'm sure you've taken on some pretty dark demons over the years. I'd advise you to do your best to just live in the moment and not over-think things, but that's just putting a wild animal in a cage. It's a gift and a curse; I hope it doesn't eventually drive you insane, OP.
    *Misc Strength Crew*
    SQ: 605lbs(no wraps/belt) BP: 375lbs DL: 716lbs beltless
    BW: 220lbs

Cocothedog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I took a series of IQ tests from age 9 to 17 and scored between 170 and 190 (sd 16).

Most IQ tests though fail at measuring depth of thinking and instead focus on speed. Being able to quickly recognize patterns does not equal to being able to come up with original and deep solutions to complex problems.

Stanford-Binet and Wechsler are good tests to measure IQs between 90-130 but beyond that point they are imprecise, since they might score similarly two individuals that on a more robust test might score 140 and 180.

It is well documented that beyond a certain IQ score there's barely a correlation between intelligence and career success. I remember reading somewhere that the threshold is around IQ 125.

Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gt3x24x7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nuclear engineering or gtfo

Prim4lFear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim4lFear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim4lFear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim4lFear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim4lFear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim4lFear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim4lFear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim4lFear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim4lFear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim4lFear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prim4lFear is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    > 160 IQ
    > Misc

Pick one.

hiyooo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) hiyooo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) hiyooo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) hiyooo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) hiyooo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) hiyooo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) hiyooo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) hiyooo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) hiyooo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) hiyooo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) hiyooo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Is your mother Asia Carrera? She rejected Mensa.
    Is your father Christopher Langan? He worked as a bouncer.
    I also scored 160 IQ once on an online test, am I smart?

“People who boast about their I.Q. are losers.”

― Stephen Hawking
    Is this true? He also has 160+ IQ.

MMada is just really nice. (+1000) MMada is just really nice. (+1000) MMada is just really nice. (+1000) MMada is just really nice. (+1000) MMada is just really nice. (+1000) MMada is just really nice. (+1000) MMada is just really nice. (+1000) MMada is just really nice. (+1000) MMada is just really nice. (+1000) MMada is just really nice. (+1000) MMada is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 3RBraH View Post
    I dont care about your IQ. You are still a ******* OP.
    Come on man, don't be mean. Just ask him questions!

Op, why are you such a *******??

Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Kurnuk View Post
    OP hasn't really been boasting in this thread. Rather than him being insecure and looking for validation, it seems that most of the other posters themselves have shown their insecurities by trying to put OP down instead of asking legit questions. OP created another account specifically to avoid bringing his ego into this discussion. He has nothing to lose and nothing to gain. Sure, high IQ might not mean much on its own, but it should still be interesting to know how his life differs from the average individual.
    This is actually rep-worthy truth. I believe OP's claims, I think he is looking for attention but so do many people, so do I, we're human. I am interested in OP's experience, and I think the butthurt level ITT is too damn high. People seem to equate IQ score with claimed cock size or ego level. This says more about the other people than it does about OP. I think OP believes his experience exceptional because he is in an exceptional group of people, and OP is correct. Maybe OP underestimated the a$$pain from people intimidated by such things.

Originally Posted by YIAMSOMEBODY View Post
    Mind=altered

What is this wizardry?????
    Hello

Originally Posted by tank2003 View Post
    What area do you feel you IQ benefits you the most? I get so effing annoyed at the Sheldon character on HIMYM because he knows everythign abotu everything. Anyway, what are of knowledge unfolds for yout he easiest
    When preparing food or cooking I do stuff like automatically calculate the optimum route to reduce distance walked (between the fridge, chopping board, oven, etc).

I think the most useful skill I have is the ability to keep extreme overview about the most most important priorities/tasks of a project. It allows me to get to the meat of what I'm working on quickly and complete my work a lot faster than others.

Originally Posted by cameintodissu View Post
    What does those iq tests consist of. I know one criteria is recognizing patterns. What else

Is spacial and kinesthetic awareness part of iq? I feel like you need to be smart for that but at the same time I know some athletes aren't the smartest either. And it can also be trained, from what I'm aware of you can't really make your iq higher
    Kinesthetic intelligence (if you mean the ability to know where your body is in space / how to use it) probably doesn't correlate much with IQ past a certain minimum because fluid g represents so many different factors. Subsets measured in some tests like visual processing ability are probably more closely tied.

Originally Posted by Cocothedog View Post
    I took a series of IQ tests from age 9 to 17 and scored between 170 and 190 (sd 16).

Most IQ tests though fail at measuring depth of thinking and instead focus on speed. Being able to quickly recognize patterns does not equal to being able to come up with original and deep solutions to complex problems.

Stanford-Binet and Wechsler are good tests to measure IQs between 90-130 but beyond that point they are imprecise, since they might score similarly two individuals that on a more robust test might score 140 and 180.

It is well documented that beyond a certain IQ score there's barely a correlation between intelligence and career success. I remember reading somewhere that the threshold is around IQ 125.
    Yes, deep and complex solutions often require other things like hard work, learning one's field well, learning the tools of interrelated fields, etc. IQ is just catalyst.

Some super IQ person spontaneously generating ex nihilo deep insights, unexpected solutions to problems is rare. We just like the idea of it. In reality, major breakthroughs are usually the cumulative result of decades of hard work.

woahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woahhh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    tldr

What do you think of the validity of an IQ when it comes to intelligence? inb4 bias
    1 LIFE 2 LIVE
    No porn

Swologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swologist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Swologist is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow stronk validation seeking. I got 130ish couple years ago from 2 tests and don't care. IQ testing isn't very precise anyway. You can have 200 iq and still be a *******. In fact I can bet my 8inch dink that you're a ******* anyway.

Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000)
    160+ iq on misc? lmao yea right.

i wouldnt be wasting any time here, i'd be on dat dere limitless conquering the world and vegas
    ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ Humid South Crew ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆
    ------------------------------------------------
    ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ BassDrive/DnB/Deep House Crew ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥
    ------------------------------------------------
    ツ Long Arm Skinny Ectoplasmic Form Manlet Crew ツ

ZARBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZARBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZARBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZARBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZARBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZARBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZARBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZARBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZARBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZARBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZARBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Question: Which direction do you wipe your Angus? Front-to-back or Back-to-Front?

(;`ー´)o/ ̄ ̄ ̄~>°)))彡 Mulloway69's Avatar
    Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mulloway69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol at anyone who believes anything a Jan join date multi writes. ......you all have ~100 iqs.
    01110011 01101000 01101111 01110010 01110100 01110101 01110010 01101100 00101110 01100001 01110100 00101111 01100110 01101111 01000101 01010011 00111000

munchdatwhey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) munchdatwhey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) munchdatwhey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) munchdatwhey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) munchdatwhey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) munchdatwhey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) munchdatwhey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) munchdatwhey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) munchdatwhey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) munchdatwhey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) munchdatwhey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You mean 16.0 brah?

Cranny6670 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cranny6670 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cranny6670 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cranny6670 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cranny6670 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cranny6670 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cranny6670 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cranny6670 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cranny6670 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cranny6670 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cranny6670 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by meconfused View Post
    You're ****ing annoying.
    Seriously, this.

TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheBateman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tank2003 View Post
    What area do you feel you IQ benefits you the most? I get so effing annoyed at the Sheldon character on HIMYM because he knows everythign abotu everything. Anyway, what are of knowledge unfolds for yout he easiest
    da fuk u brining up a fictional character for
    you come at the king, you best not miss

Virus4762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Virus4762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Virus4762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Virus4762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Virus4762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Virus4762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Virus4762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Virus4762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Virus4762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Virus4762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Virus4762 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 160IQBrah View Post
    After testing high I got a few 6 figure job offers in trading. Then I decided I didn't want that and went travelling. Currently I do some menial work to cover expenses and volunteer the rest of my time. But it's not due to any special sense of morality. I could care less about saving the world. it's just what I felt like doing. The last use of my intelligence was coming up with an organisational system for storing food and cleaning a kitchen for homeless people. I thought it was pretty good. But generally I don't use my brain much, I prefer living in a thoughtless flow state.
    You went traveling over getting a 6 figure job? How long did you travel for? Or are you still traveling? I quit my job to travel but I was only getting 40k.