Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    BimmerBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BimmerBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BimmerBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BimmerBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BimmerBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BimmerBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BimmerBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BimmerBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BimmerBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BimmerBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BimmerBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Anyone else **** themselves up using iodine?

After reading about how great iodine is for your health on the misc I decided to give it a try. I was putting a few drops of Lugol's on my skin and it ended up making me extremely sick. Initially it gave me flu like symptoms and I was still going to the gym because I wasn't aware that it was the iodine causing it. Felt fine while I was at the gym but afterwards I began to feel the sickest I've ever felt in my life, the best way to describe it would be like I had poison in my bloodstream. I felt extremely nauseous and disoriented almost like I was in a dream, which lasted for a few hours. The texture of my hair changed overnight (turned light brown, very thin, dry and brittle) and I had joint pain, muscle weakness, tingling/burning sensations, slight tremors that lasted for weeks. I went to the doctor to get my thyroid checked and everything came back in range. It has been 9 months since I was first putting iodine on my skin and I'm still experiencing symptoms. The initial symptoms of joint pain, muscle weakness, and the tingling/burning sensations went away but my hair is still extremely dry and brittle, my eyebrow hair is falling out, my complexion looks sickly, my cheeks and eyes are sunken, and there's a nonstop ringing in my ears. I've tried a bunch of different supplements to cure myself, right now I am taking fish oil, mega dosing vitamin c, b complex, celtic sea salt, pantothenic acid, NAC, and a few others but they seem to have no effect at all. I was completely fine before I took iodine, the only reason I tried it was because the misc said it was good for your health. This stuff has ruined my life and I wish I never heard of it, the worst part is knowing that I did this to myself. I have narrowed down to either something wrong with my adrenal gland or possibly some type of heavy metal poisoning. Does anyone have any ideas of what this could be or how I can fix it?
    e36 crew

Gadsie is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsie is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsie is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsie is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsie is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsie is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsie is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsie is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsie is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsie is just really nice. (+1000) Gadsie is just really nice. (+1000)
    How long has this been going on? Could be fluoride going out of or system or something.

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No, but I remember reading somewhere that putting it on your scrotum is supposed to raise testosterone...although there was a bunch of other shyt you are supposed to take in conjunction with it.

BimmerBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BimmerBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BimmerBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BimmerBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BimmerBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BimmerBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BimmerBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BimmerBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BimmerBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BimmerBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BimmerBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Gadsie View Post
    How long has this been going on? Could be fluoride going out of or system or something.
    It has been 9 months, I was only applying iodine topically for a few days back in March. The eyebrow/hair loss and ringing in my ears didn't start until 3 months later.
    e36 crew

rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    is there a reason you haven't gone to a dr? Sounds like you had some pretty serious symptoms.

Originally Posted by rise21 View Post
    is there a reason you haven't gone to a dr? Sounds like you had some pretty serious symptoms.
    Ive been to 2 different doctors, a regular doctor and an endocrinologist they tested for a bunch of different things but everything came back normal. They account the hair loss to stress.
    e36 crew

210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why were you using Lugol's iodine of all kinds??? It has a high concentration of elemental iodine which causes tissue damage with prolonged use. You dun goof'd bruh.

Registered User HungryVenezuela's Avatar
    HungryVenezuela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HungryVenezuela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HungryVenezuela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HungryVenezuela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HungryVenezuela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HungryVenezuela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HungryVenezuela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HungryVenezuela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HungryVenezuela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HungryVenezuela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HungryVenezuela is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you look like death and your ears are ringing constantly then you should probably go to a medical professional, not the misc cuz
    also, maybe you should avoid supplementing individuals micros
    eat a varied diet and keep the fish oil
    tell them you can't sleep because your ears are ringing without reason
    your lack of sleep is leaving you inefficient with muscle/joint pain
    your quality of life is suffering
    no sex drive, no ambition

misc will not cure your ailments
    Only person worth quoting is yourself.

turbjuo is just really nice. (+1000) turbjuo is just really nice. (+1000) turbjuo is just really nice. (+1000) turbjuo is just really nice. (+1000) turbjuo is just really nice. (+1000) turbjuo is just really nice. (+1000) turbjuo is just really nice. (+1000) turbjuo is just really nice. (+1000) turbjuo is just really nice. (+1000) turbjuo is just really nice. (+1000) turbjuo is just really nice. (+1000)
    wtf r u people on? why in ur right mind would u mess around with stuff like that?
    natural selection smh

Originally Posted by 210G View Post
    Why were you using Lugol's iodine of all kinds??? It has a high concentration of elemental iodine which causes tissue damage with prolonged use. You dun goof'd bruh.
    Dunno, I only used it for a couple days, I guess I didn't research enough. I had no idea 2-3 drops on my skin would mess me up this bad.
    e36 crew

Originally Posted by turbjuo View Post
    wtf r u people on? why in ur right mind would u mess around with stuff like that?
    natural selection smh
    Would of never even heard of the stuff if it wasn't for the misc. Don't believe everything you read.
    e36 crew

Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you aren't taking selenium with it you dun goofed. I knnow you won't listen, but the problems you are facing are caused by not taking enough. You are going through heavy metal detox. take in a bunch of salt as well .check this forum for answers http://curezone.org/forums/f.asp?f=815

Originally Posted by Evolutionary1 View Post
    If you aren't taking selenium with it you dun goofed. I knnow you won't listen, but the problems you are facing are caused by not taking enough. You are going through heavy metal detox. take in a bunch of salt as well .check this forum for answers http://curezone.org/forums/f.asp?f=815
    You're right I wasn't taking selenium with it at the time because I wasn't aware of it but I am taking it now. Do you think detox symptoms would last for 9 months even though I stopped taking the iodine? Wouldn't my body detox these metals by itself eventually?
    e36 crew

rwd84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rwd84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rwd84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rwd84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rwd84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rwd84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rwd84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rwd84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rwd84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rwd84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rwd84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In for scientifically confirmed, peer reviewed studies and testing to confirm detox

Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tuhks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BimmerBrah View Post
    You're right I wasn't taking selenium with it at the time because I wasn't aware of it but I am taking it now. Do you think detox symptoms would last for 9 months even though I stopped taking the iodine? Wouldn't my body detox these metals by itself eventually?
    if you stopped taking the iodine, I would stop taking the selenium too. Especially if you are still seeing symptoms, it seems like you should stop supplementing chit you don't really understand.
    Kegels in the squat rack crew
    Go to the bathroom, flex in mirror and forget to pee crew
    Goal physique = my reflection in car windows crew
    Cartoon avi is more aesthetic than me crew
    Always laugh at my own posts crew

"He can be gay or black if he wants to, but a fukn manlet is no son of mine." - Tuhks 2016

Originally Posted by Tuhks View Post
    if you stopped taking the iodine, I would stop taking the selenium too. Especially if you are still seeing symptoms, it seems like you should stop supplementing chit you don't really understand.
    I haven't been consistent with taking the selenium. Only supplements I have been taking consistently are b complex, vit c, and celtic sea salt but they seem to do nothing which is the most depressing part about this ordeal that there has been no improvement at all. It's not getting worse but it's not getting better either. I've never experienced anything like this where my body wasn't able recover by itself. At this point it feels hopeless, I didn't think I would be in the same boat 9 months later.
    e36 crew

CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Call a few local chiropractors and ask if any do "Nutrition Response Testing." I had heavy metal poisoning (mercury) and was cured using treatments everyone here would dismiss as "quackery" (ironically, "quacks" was the original, non-derogatory name of dentists who administered mercury fillings)

Its almost impossible to guess and test with vitamins and supplements - NRT will help you know which specific vitamins/minerals and which doses will help you feel better.

wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wulpurgis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    mmmmm natural selection at work

Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't even.

Iodine is essential for thyroid function, and the synthesis of thyroid hormones. The body can't make iodine itself. So we need to take it in. But, we need micrograms of it and the body can store it. This is why simple measures such as iodised salt can halt goiter formation across entire societies.

Why anyone would tell you to megadose it is beyond me. No wonder you felt ill. Probably try not to do it again.

Poggyhehe is not very helpful. (-500) Poggyhehe is not very helpful. (-500) Poggyhehe is not very helpful. (-500) Poggyhehe is not very helpful. (-500) Poggyhehe is not very helpful. (-500) Poggyhehe is not very helpful. (-500) Poggyhehe is not very helpful. (-500) Poggyhehe is not very helpful. (-500) Poggyhehe is not very helpful. (-500) Poggyhehe is not very helpful. (-500) Poggyhehe is not very helpful. (-500)
    lmao am i the only one that thinks this is hilarious?

it was a matter of time really before the misc got some retard to actually get hurt and **** themselves up, with all the nonsense you guys convince people of.

Originally Posted by Condyle View Post
    I don't even.

Iodine is essential for thyroid function, and the synthesis of thyroid hormones. The body can't make iodine itself. So we need to take it in. But, we need micrograms of it and the body can store it. This is why simple measures such as iodised salt can halt goiter formation across entire societies.

Why anyone would tell you to megadose it is beyond me. No wonder you felt ill. Probably try not to do it again.
    I wasn't mega dosing it, I was only putting 2-3 drops on my skin and letting it absorb. Ive heard of people on this forum and especially curezone drinking up to 50 drops of this stuff.
    e36 crew

Originally Posted by CCAurora View Post
    Call a few local chiropractors and ask if any do "Nutrition Response Testing." I had heavy metal poisoning (mercury) and was cured using treatments everyone here would dismiss as "quackery" (ironically, "quacks" was the original, non-derogatory name of dentists who administered mercury fillings)

Its almost impossible to guess and test with vitamins and supplements - NRT will help you know which specific vitamins/minerals and which doses will help you feel better.
    What treatments did they do exactly? This is the next thing I'm going to try to do is detox heavy metals using cilantro and chlorella.
    e36 crew

I like bangin whores 4armsrhuge's Avatar
    4armsrhuge is not very well liked. (-100) 4armsrhuge is not very well liked. (-100) 4armsrhuge is not very well liked. (-100) 4armsrhuge is not very well liked. (-100) 4armsrhuge is not very well liked. (-100) 4armsrhuge is not very well liked. (-100) 4armsrhuge is not very well liked. (-100) 4armsrhuge is not very well liked. (-100) 4armsrhuge is not very well liked. (-100) 4armsrhuge is not very well liked. (-100) 4armsrhuge is not very well liked. (-100)
    i drink that **** by the gallon bro my metabolism so fukin high rite now i eat 46k calories a day

Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Evolutionary1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's complicated, but idoine basically pushes all of the metals stored in fat or whatever out into the bloodstream which can cause damage to other areas. You have to flush that out with a bunch of water and salt or else it will just float around and cause damage before being stored again.

OP try working your way up to 50mg a day. take a whole dropper to see how you feel. I had some nasty side effects at first but i worked through them.

Location: In the bowels of Hel, ......., Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands
    THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000) THHOR is just really nice. (+1000)
    I wasn't mega dosing it, I was only putting 2-3 drops on my skin and letting it absorb. Ive heard of people on this forum and especially curezone drinking up to 50 drops of this stuff.
    15-20 drops of 2% lugols once every 2 days crew. Never heard of putting it on your skin tho.

OP try working your way up to 50mg a day. take a whole dropper to see how you feel. I had some nasty side effects at first but i worked through them.
    Never gonna use it again, stuff is poison.
    e36 crew

Originally Posted by THHOR View Post
    15-20 drops of 2% lugols once every 2 days crew. Never heard of putting it on your skin tho.
    Supposedly you put a patch on your skin and if it absorbs within 3 hours then you are iodine deficient.
    e36 crew

Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Condyle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That's megadosing. This stuff is effecive in doses of a thousandth of a gram. Applying it to the skin is also bypassing your digestive system, dumping it more or less directly in your bloodstream. 50 drops is death wish territory.

FWIW I've had tinnitus for a long time. If it is not tied to gigs or transient factors such as medication, it never means anything good.

It can be down to all manner of things, but is ALWAYS a symptom of SOMETHING.

Bump before work
    e36 crew