Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 LastLast
    iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Asguroth View Post
    Well keeping my word to keep posting till end of this month feel like a one man army here .
    Hey, great job on keeping it up!

I'm still following through with the challenge (well, it's a permanent months-long cut for me, but still...). I'll submit my weight this thursday and hope for some good results this week, I'm aiming to hopefully lose more than 10 lbs this month.

I was tempted to post before/after pics but even if the 15 lbs lost are noticeable, I just went from "obese" to "slightly less obese" so there's not much use. I'll try to share them after I lose a bit more, maybe by the end of next challenge. I should add "taking progress pics" to my thursday progress measuring to-do list, by the way...

Hope everyone is doing great!

caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    you sound like someone who's been lifting for a very long time. i thought maybe your dad got you into it. and i know that feeling of helplessness. my mom didn't fall, but she felt light-headed while in the bathroom once and i'm glad i was there to comfort her, but i couldn't move her at all. she spent at least half an hour, maybe more on the bathroom floor and this was somewhat recent.

when i had a bad ankle sprain i had a hard time transitioning from the floor to a standing position. (!) those, "i've fallen and i can't get up" commercials, i used to think they were comical because of the bad acting, but i'm not laughing now.

that reminds me. i should work on mastering the Turkish get up.
    start where you are

Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by iam8bit View Post
    Hey, great job on keeping it up!

I'm still following through with the challenge (well, it's a permanent months-long cut for me, but still...). I'll submit my weight this thursday and hope for some good results this week, I'm aiming to hopefully lose more than 10 lbs this month.

I was tempted to post before/after pics but even if the 15 lbs lost are noticeable, I just went from "obese" to "slightly less obese" so there's not much use. I'll try to share them after I lose a bit more, maybe by the end of next challenge. I should add "taking progress pics" to my thursday progress measuring to-do list, by the way...

Hope everyone is doing great!
    Awesome! Hey 15lb makes a difference regardless you will get there man! Well done! I wish I had a picture from when I first started to compare to but never though to take one. Just set my mind to it and just went on a journey. How are your workouts going btw ?

Originally Posted by caprica6 View Post
    you sound like someone who's been lifting for a very long time. i thought maybe your dad got you into it. and i know that feeling of helplessness. my mom didn't fall, but she felt light-headed while in the bathroom once and i'm glad i was there to comfort her, but i couldn't move her at all. she spent at least half an hour, maybe more on the bathroom floor and this was somewhat recent.

when i had a bad ankle sprain i had a hard time transitioning from the floor to a standing position. (!) those, "i've fallen and i can't get up" commercials, i used to think they were comical because of the bad acting, but i'm not laughing now.

that reminds me. i should work on mastering the Turkish get up.
    Wow thanks cap. That means a bunch coming from you. I only wish I was lifting for a very long time and wish my dad got me into it because then we can share in the squat rack and weights that I got. Yeah really sucked even though we tried really hard to help him up. Yeah hope your mom is doing better! Really unfortunate for old people who don't have loved ones near by to help them in those situations.

Yikes! Hope your ankle is better. I am always a bit paranoid when I lift to never hurt myself because don't want to be on the floor and causing any worry to my dad or brother not to mention experiencing pain especially after hurting my rotator cuff from benching with god awful form.

Is the turkish get up kettle bell routine? o.o Or a get up outfit lol.
    Strive to be the better self that one could possibly be.

caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) caprica6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    when i had a bad ankle sprain i had a hard time transitioning from the floor to a standing position.
    lol. i just tried to do this with nothing to grab onto and i was able to do it with ease. i must have been in panic mode.

Yikes! Hope your ankle is better. I am always a bit paranoid when I lift to never hurt myself because don't want to be on the floor and causing any worry to my dad or brother not to mention experiencing pain especially after hurting my rotator cuff from benching with god awful form.

Is the turkish get up kettle bell routine? o.o Or a get up outfit lol.
    oh yes, thank you! that happened a while back.

a kettle bell routine. i've seen people lift other objects as well. their girlfriends, etc.
    start where you are

iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10) iam8bit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Awesome! Hey 15lb makes a difference regardless you will get there man! Well done! I wish I had a picture from when I first started to compare to but never though to take one. Just set my mind to it and just went on a journey. How are your workouts going btw ?
    Thanks Asguroth!

Yeah, it's nice to see your progress in pictures. It was actually seeing myself in a picture and noticing how far I had let myself go that motivated to start losing weight in the first place. It will be interesting to compare my highest weights (285-295) to where I end up in this cut.

Workouts are good! I'm on Week 2 of Cycle 2 of AllPro and my walks are up to 50 mins each day. Lifting is getting a bit harder with the weight I increased for Cycle 2, we'll see if I'm able to progress... and I've really come to love my daily long walks, so much so that I take 2 on off-days sometimes, ha. They're just relaxing and energizing.

Let's keep it up for Thursday's weigh-in!

Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asguroth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    a kettle bell routine. i've seen people lift other objects as well. their girlfriends, etc.
    When I used to go gym near where I live there was a guy who always used to kettle bell routines and talk about a sweat he would work up. He was always at the free weight area doing all sorts of things xD I found it a bit weight but I bet his wrist and grip strength from the kettle bell are god like. One thing I want to improve would be wrist strength for those olympic clean and jerks.

Thanks Asguroth!

Yeah, it's nice to see your progress in pictures. It was actually seeing myself in a picture and noticing how far I had let myself go that motivated to start losing weight in the first place. It will be interesting to compare my highest weights (285-295) to where I end up in this cut.

Workouts are good! I'm on Week 2 of Cycle 2 of AllPro and my walks are up to 50 mins each day. Lifting is getting a bit harder with the weight I increased for Cycle 2, we'll see if I'm able to progress... and I've really come to love my daily long walks, so much so that I take 2 on off-days sometimes, ha. They're just relaxing and energizing.

Let's keep it up for Thursday's weigh-in!
    Thats really awesome to hear. I looked back once and realised I actually reached 10% bf in images but it never registered to me when I looked in the mirror. Guess body dismorphia issues arise after prolong cuts. Great job getting here so far man! Keep at it man!

Good to hear your workouts are going well. Man I wish to go out and enjoy some sun... but that freezing temperature in NY. Today went out to buy some groceries and I killed my quads just yesterday and feeling the pain and my quads are like burning warm. I go out and get attacked by the wind and I can feel it on my quads and damn was not a feeling want to enjoy lol.

Have you tried listening to audiobooks on your walks? I do it in spring/summer time and man all I can say is that it is amazing combining the two. Basically watching a movie while you walk and you dont even realise your walking that much unless its to cross sidewalk or move aside. Its so relaxing and sometimes epic when theres an insane fight scene epic scene in the story.

Good to hear your workouts are going well. Man I wish to go out and enjoy some sun... but that freezing temperature in NY. Today went out to buy some groceries and I killed my quads just yesterday and feeling the pain and my quads are like burning warm. I go out and get attacked by the wind and I can feel it on my quads and damn was not a feeling want to enjoy lol.

Have you tried listening to audiobooks on your walks? I do it in spring/summer time and man all I can say is that it is amazing combining the two. Basically watching a movie while you walk and you dont even realise your walking that much unless its to cross sidewalk or move aside. Its so relaxing and sometimes epic when theres an insane fight scene epic scene in the story.
    Oh, you live in NYC? That must be awesome! For exercising, at least in summer, ha ha. I hope you get to go out soon, I've found there's really no comparison between the threadmill and actually exercising outside. And hey, at least you're feeling the "burn", ha.

I have actually never tried audiobooks for my walks, I just listen to music (big music junkie), but that's a great suggestion. I'll try it once I increase to an hour and my playlists start getting old, ha ha. What audiobooks have you listened to lately?

Today was deadlifting day for me. My poor grip couldnt survive for my barbell rows at the end of my workout.

Anyway started my day with 30min of just foam rolling to warm up and just get my muscles nice and loosey goosey since they been so sore and tight from my squat day. It was a pain foam rolling but had to take the pain.
    Standard Deadlift
    135x10, 185x10, 235x10, 275x10, 185x10, 135x10
    Dips
    Bwx5, Bwx6, Bwx8, Bwx10, Bwx5
    Stiff Legged-Deadlift
    135x10, 135x10, 135x10, 135x10, 135x10
    Barbell row
    135x5, 135x5
    Shrugs
    135x10, 135x10

Deadlifting today was rough I noticed I had a cut on the shin of my left leg so when bringing the bar up or down it would sometimes touch and hurt like a mofo. Had to wrap my left leg and gind through the reps. Thankfully stifflegged D doesnt come contact with leg at all. I mostly focused on form rep and control with stiff legged deadlift. By time it came to barbell rows and shrugs lol my grip was gone. Thankfullygot straps for these times and just did 2 nice sets. Will do more for upper back tomorrow with minor muscle groups.

Overall was a great workout my shirt was completely drenched in sweat. Had to frequently drink water in between sets because I kept sweating insanely. Might have been because the room was really warm due to the radiator.
    Oh, you live in NYC? That must be awesome! For exercising, at least in summer, ha ha. I hope you get to go out soon, I've found there's really no comparison between the threadmill and actually exercising outside. And hey, at least you're feeling the "burn", ha.

I have actually never tried audiobooks for my walks, I just listen to music (big music junkie), but that's a great suggestion. I'll try it once I increase to an hour and my playlists start getting old, ha ha. What audiobooks have you listened to lately?
    Well not in the awesome neighborhoods in NYC but its okay area. Plenty of greens and some good parks near by where I live.

The Treadmill is amazing with audio books because you can just close your eyes walk/run while holding on bar to keep yourself centered and just do the cardio while listening. I used to run while listening to audio books when I went to local gym near me. Listening really helped me not think about the time at all and becase of audiobooks I was able to do my first 60min on treadmill think went like 7.5mills in those 60min.

There is this awesome company called "Grapic Audio" they basically add music and for each character own personal voice for it. Really brings book to life in your mind. Truly amazing. I have a series on my Ipod called Goblin Trilogy atm its a Fantasy comdey adventure epic. Really funny and hilarous but I cant listen to an audiobook while lifting weights so havent been listening to it. Only when Iam relax and doing something light intensive do I listen to audiobooks. There are some torrents labeled under Graphic audio if your familiar with torrents and want to taste what they have before actually going to main site and supporting the company. Hope that helps you dude!
    Last edited by Asguroth; 02-18-2015 at 11:59 AM.

Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Today was deadlifting day for me. My poor grip couldnt survive for my barbell rows at the end of my workout.

Anyway started my day with 30min of just foam rolling to warm up and just get my muscles nice and loosey goosey since they been so sore and tight from my squat day. It was a pain foam rolling but had to take the pain.
    Standard Deadlift
    135x10, 185x10, 235x10, 275x10, 185x10, 135x10
    Dips
    Bwx5, Bwx6, Bwx8, Bwx10, Bwx5
    Stiff Legged-Deadlift
    135x10, 135x10, 135x10, 135x10, 135x10
    Barbell row
    135x5, 135x5
    Shrugs
    135x10, 135x10

Deadlifting today was rough I noticed I had a cut on the shin of my left leg so when bringing the bar up or down it would sometimes touch and hurt like a mofo. Had to wrap my left leg and gind through the reps. Thankfully stifflegged D doesnt come contact with leg at all. I mostly focused on form rep and control with stiff legged deadlift. By time it came to barbell rows and shrugs lol my grip was gone. Thankfullygot straps for these times and just did 2 nice sets. Will do more for upper back tomorrow with minor muscle groups.

Overall was a great workout my shirt was completely drenched in sweat. Had to frequently drink water in between sets because I kept sweating insanely. Might have been because the room was really warm due to the radiator.

Well not in the awesome neighborhoods in NYC but its okay area. Plenty of greens and some good parks near by where I live.

The Treadmill is amazing with audio books because you can just close your eyes walk/run while holding on bar to keep yourself centered and just do the cardio while listening. I used to run while listening to audio books when I went to local gym near me. Listening really helped me not think about the time at all and becase of audiobooks I was able to do my first 60min on treadmill think went like 7.5mills in those 60min.

There is this awesome company called "Grapic Audio" they basically add music and for each character own personal voice for it. Really brings book to life in your mind. Truly amazing. I have a series on my Ipod called Goblin Trilogy atm its a Fantasy comdey adventure epic. Really funny and hilarous but I cant listen to an audiobook while lifting weights so havent been listening to it. Only when Iam relax and doing something light intensive do I listen to audiobooks. There are some torrents labeled under Graphic audio if your familiar with torrents and want to taste what they have before actually going to main site and supporting the company. Hope that helps you dude!
    I'm visiting New York this week (outside the city). It has been dang cold. I had to use a treadmill this week and totally understand where you are coming from.

I am down to 6 stone (224 lbs) according to the scale here. It will be interesting to see what my home scale says in a few days. I ate a few too many soup dumplings today at Joe's Shanghai but I should still be close enough on calories.
    Was 280+ at the beginning of 2019 (highest recorded weight is 290 on Dec 13, 2018).

Jan 01, 2020...202.0
    Jan 08, 2020...goal is 200.5

I feel a bit lonely on the spreadsheet today... ha ha.

2 more lbs and 2 cm down, so I'm happy. I was honestly expecting a little more because I increased my workouts significantly the last couple weeks and diet has been good, even if I've been getting a little hungrier and have indulged in some treats here and there. I'll have to be a little stricter this week, as I want to start March at 225 to keep my "10 lbs a month" goal.

Hope everyone is keeping it up and ready for the next challenge!

That's cool that you have parks to go out and do your cardio (in summer at least). Audiobooks definitely sound like a great option for my long walks and those "graphic audios" sound interesting. I will have to check that out sometime, thanks!

Hope you have recovered from your workout difficulties!

big fan of nyc. my dad owned an apartment building in a somewhat sketchy area years ago. i'm intimidated by but still love even the sketchy areas, lol. new yorkers are nyoonique

i'll have to look into graphic audio!

white-out conditions in the spreadsheet. i'm in there now to keep you company.
    start where you are

Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick2015 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

2 more lbs and 2 cm down, so I'm happy. I was honestly expecting a little more because I increased my workouts significantly the last couple weeks and diet has been good, even if I've been getting a little hungrier and have indulged in some treats here and there. I'll have to be a little stricter this week, as I want to start March at 225 to keep my "10 lbs a month" goal.

I didn't realized the dates were added for the weigh in so thanks for mentioning it. I was down a lot today from yesterday but since I am not using my own scale I used yesterday's number just so I don't overstate it for next week when I am home.

A lot of times when you increase your workouts the result is water retention (albeit temporary). So I wouldn't worry about it.
    Was 280+ at the beginning of 2019 (highest recorded weight is 290 on Dec 13, 2018).

Jan 01, 2020...202.0

I hate my scale. It doesnt want to listen to the tune of calorie deficit. Stuck around 163 still expecting a whoosh to happen. Probably next week. Anyway reprogramed my already reprogramed routine so today gonna be a resting and relaxing. Might go out to just walk and do some groceries. On bright side maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me but I am looking better in the mirror each day.

Originally Posted by Maverick2015 View Post
    I'm visiting New York this week (outside the city). It has been dang cold. I had to use a treadmill this week and totally understand where you are coming from.

I am down to 6 stone (224 lbs) according to the scale here. It will be interesting to see what my home scale says in a few days. I ate a few too many soup dumplings today at Joe's Shanghai but I should still be close enough on calories.
    Nice man! Can't wait to see your final result when your done cutting!

That's cool that you have parks to go out and do your cardio (in summer at least). Audiobooks definitely sound like a great option for my long walks and those "graphic audios" sound interesting. I will have to check that out sometime, thanks!

Hope you have recovered from your workout difficulties!
    Damn! Congrats 2lb and 2 cm! Thats awesome man. Hey your getting it done 1-2 treats wont hurt just log it and keep your deficit. This is a lifelong style change and your getting there .

Oh if your looking for an AWESOME SERIES to listen to check out Night Angel trilogy. SOOOOO FREAKEN amazing. It has everything action, murder, love, tragdey, romance, character growth, oh man after I finished it I couldnt believe it was done it was really awesome.

big fan of nyc. my dad owned an apartment building in a somewhat sketchy area years ago. i'm intimidated by but still love even the sketchy areas, lol. new yorkers are nyoonique

i'll have to look into graphic audio!
    Yeah NY is cool and as you say bit sketchy in some places. Thankfully my neighboorhood isnt THAT bad other than mail lady almost getting mugged ... or a shooting once in a blue moon lol. Gotta love Queens xD.
    All I can say about graphic audio books now is something the company who makes them says "A movie in your mind".

Thumbs up

Nice!

Hey, it seems there are more of us there now... Just goes to show how well the progress tracking we do in this thread works.

I didn't realized the dates were added for the weigh in so thanks for mentioning it. I was down a lot today from yesterday but since I am not using my own scale I used yesterday's number just so I don't overstate it for next week when I am home.

A lot of times when you increase your workouts the result is water retention (albeit temporary). So I wouldn't worry about it.
    Cool, you're keeping up well with your progress, congrats!

And thanks for the tip. 2 lbs a week is my overall goal, so I'm happy, just surprised that the decrease stayed the same when I'm lifting heavier and doing extra cardio. We'll see how it goes next week.

Damn! Congrats 2lb and 2 cm! Thats awesome man. Hey your getting it done 1-2 treats wont hurt just log it and keep your deficit. This is a lifelong style change and your getting there .

Oh if your looking for an AWESOME SERIES to listen to check out Night Angel trilogy. SOOOOO FREAKEN amazing. It has everything action, murder, love, tragdey, romance, character growth, oh man after I finished it I couldnt believe it was done it was really awesome.
    Thanks! I'm just happy I've been getting consistent results for almost 3 months now, ha ha.

By the way, don't be discouraged by the scale! I've read here that it's harder to have changes in weigh-ins when reaching lower BF percentages like you have and that the mirror is a good guide. Maybe weekly progress pics could come in handy? Hopefully you'll get that "whoosh".

Oh, and thanks for the recommendation, I will look it up!

You know I think we might all be masochists that lift weight. I just finished my leg shoulder. Oh the pain!
    Squat
    135x8, 185x8, 225x8. attempt 244.... fail!?. Had to remove weight was sad decided to lower and just finish all my other stuff. 185x8, 185x6.

Lunges
    Bwx20( each leg 10), BW+50lbx20, BW+50x20, BW+50x20.

Stiff legged deadlift
    135x10, 185x10, 205x10

Shrugs
    135x10, 135x10, 135x10

OHP
    45x15, 45x10, 95x6, 95x5, 115x4

Arnold press
    10lbx20(10 each side) 25x20, 25x20

Front lateral raises
    10lbx20(10 each side), 10x20, 10x20

Side lateral raises
    5x20(10 each side), 10lbx24, 10x24

Hanging leg raises
    BWx10, BWx10

Face pulls
    40lb x10x 2 or 3 sets i cant remember -_- too much pain...

Feel light headed after my workout. Bit sad failed 244 which I have done 5 solid reps last week before. Not sure what happened. Will try it next leg day and hopefully will get it again. Other than that woke up to freezing temperatures -3 degrees.... like come on Winter needs to be over already.

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Awe, crap were we supposed to weigh in yesterday?

Im obese again at 230.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

Originally Posted by EjnarKolinkar View Post
    Not really, but caprica added 2 more weeks to the spreadsheet so those of us who want to use it in the 2 hiatus weeks between this challenge and the next one can do so.

Speaking of that, what's the next challenge gonna be called? Spring Break Challenge? :P

Im obese again at 230.
    Oh yeah, that is another thing I keep forgetting to mention. I am finally in the "overweight" BMI category.

You are 6'5 so no way you are in the obese category at 230. I think you would have to be somewhere over 250 for that to happen.

Not really, but caprica added 2 more weeks to the spreadsheet so those of us who want to use it in the 2 hiatus weeks between this challenge and the next one can do so.

Speaking of that, what's the next challenge gonna be called? Spring Break Challenge? :P
    Countdown to Tax Day, Orthodox Easter, Passover, Holocaust Remembrance Day, Earth Day, Arbor Day. Or perhaps we could go to World Health Day on April 7th since it seems appropriate given the subject of our challenge. Of course this year's theme is "food safety" so it is not as poignant. Perhaps just mid-April or end of April or "March 1st through two-months left to Summer, time to get your $hit together"

Jan 01, 2020...202.0

Lithium42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lithium42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lithium42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lithium42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lithium42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lithium42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lithium42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lithium42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lithium42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lithium42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lithium42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Oh shot, this is still going? lol let me weigh in and see if it will take my numbers!

On the bright side, two days ago I managed to squat 2 plates! My highest so far, and was able to do three reps of it too. But I'm still sore from it lol
    "Strength doesn't come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't."

Sweet. I don't think I am getting to 2 plates on my squat during this cut. Deadlift should be no problem though.

Jan 01, 2020...202.0

Lithium42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lithium42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lithium42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lithium42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lithium42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lithium42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lithium42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lithium42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lithium42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lithium42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lithium42 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sweet. I don't think I am getting to 2 plates on my squat during this cut. Deadlift should be no problem though.
    You'll get there in time. When I first started squatting, I think my max was just 25 pounds each side? Maybe less lol can't even remember but I have been cutting ever since. But it honestly felt so good putting that second plate and lifting it off my back, even better than when I managed to do 1 plate
    "Strength doesn't come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't."

Originally Posted by Lithium42 View Post
    You'll get there in time. When I first started squatting, I think my max was just 25 pounds each side? Maybe less lol can't even remember but I have been cutting ever since. But it honestly felt so good putting that second plate and lifting it off my back, even better than when I managed to do 1 plate
    I was squatting 160 the other day. I know I can go higher so we will see what happens. I don't really care how much I can do right now. I just want to find my limits so I can set goals for bulking at the end of the year. Of course 2 plates would be awesome even as a 3x5.

Jan 01, 2020...202.0

And Granddaughter 1-6-13 live4gs's Avatar
    live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Stuck at 235 again. Got one last week to have any numbers in minus zone.
    Started the week great then as usual get side tracked. Guess its good that I'm at the same weight and not adding any.
    @EmmittSmith22: Circumstances may force you to change your short-term goals. That doesn't mean you can't stay focused on your long-term goals.

Originally Posted by Lithium42 View Post
    I just realized that I now weigh 2 plates. I could just sit on your shoulder while you squat now.

Jan 01, 2020...202.0

darrenlear98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) darrenlear98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) darrenlear98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) darrenlear98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) darrenlear98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) darrenlear98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) darrenlear98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) darrenlear98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) darrenlear98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) darrenlear98 is on a distinguished road. (+10) darrenlear98 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So i made it down to 183Lbs in the end and was happy with that but i keep having people tell me im too skinny etc. i have lost no Strength and my energy was and is usually fine. In fact i increased some lifts and feel great. Is this a case of a warped reality of what is fat and what is skinny or am i actually too thin and not seeing it

sammynage will become famous soon enough. (+50) sammynage will become famous soon enough. (+50) sammynage will become famous soon enough. (+50) sammynage will become famous soon enough. (+50) sammynage will become famous soon enough. (+50) sammynage will become famous soon enough. (+50) sammynage will become famous soon enough. (+50) sammynage will become famous soon enough. (+50) sammynage will become famous soon enough. (+50) sammynage will become famous soon enough. (+50) sammynage will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    fyi...I opened a thread for those of us that want to continue cutting..
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1341528281
    Dec 2014 - May 1 2015 Cut Progress
    Dec 1 = 230.6 | Dec 8 = 229 | Dec 15 = 225.4 | Dec 22 = 221.2 | Dec 29 = 217.2
    Jan 5 = 215.8 | Jan 12 = 211.9 | Jan 19 = 208.5 | Jan 26 = 204.9
    Feb 2 = 200.7 | Feb 9 = 202.2 | Feb 16 = 196.5 | Feb 23 = 195.4
    Mar 1 = 192.6 | Mar 9 = 190.0 | Mar 16 = 188.2 | Mar 23 = 185.8 | Mar 30 = 182.4
    Apr 6 = 185.5
    Apr 13 = 183.6
    Apr 20 = 176.4 [down 54.2lbs]
    --------------------------
    May 1: 175. That's the goal!

Hey guys been a bad day for me but got my workout done. Diet is ok. Killed my chest and triceps today. Chest was really full after my workout. Anyway stay safe and warm guys.

Not the best couple of days for me either.

Yesterday, I gorged on home-made cookies after I already had something for dinner, which wasn't ideal to begin with. Afterwards, I was so tired I almost bailed on my lifting for the day. Luckily, I pushed through even if it was super late.

Today I haven't been eating greatly either. I had some chips from a machine as a snack at school and lunch was a bit heavy. Sigh.

Anywho, hoping to make up with some extra cardio later today. Feeling pretty tired though, I think I haven't been sleeping enough.

Good luck next week, everyone!

darrenlear98, maybe people aren't used to seeing you this lean? i thought you looked really good but maybe you're even leaner now, idk.

does anyone else have an opinion on Darren?

Im obese again at 230.
    lol!

aaah we're too late. that was a great idea though - after you said that it occurred to me that we could use a funny subtitle like the cutting and bulking threads in the misc but then this popped up v

Originally Posted by sammynage View Post
    fyi...I opened a thread for those of us that want to continue cutting..
    ^^ Sammy posted the new thread guys and gals, i'm sure you can still participate even if you're bulking for part of it.

12 weeks to Memorial Day 2015 (Mar 2 - May 25th) Weight Loss Thread

my update in that thread:

in as a bystander this time.

i weighed 134 lbs 9 days ago and today i weighed 131 lbs. i'm still doing full body and trying to get back into a schedule of working out at least three times a week. movement on the scale this past week has been good for my morale so i'll do a bit more cardio than usual as i head into next week. i've been stuck for a variety of reasons for a while... for the past week i've had access to a gym and complete control over my dietary choices so i'm feeling pretty good right now. looking forward to seeing the 120s again soon.
    start where you are

Well guys past day had been stressful for me and my brothers since my dad ended up going back to hospital. He was throwing up and feeling really weak. Thankfully this time due to the year of proper weightlifting I was able to help him move because he was really weak and almost like a log. Really wish he can work on fixing himself.

Anywho I finished my new back day. My forearms are dead!!

Deadlift
    135x8, 185x8, 205x8, 225x8, 245x8, 275x4

Dips
    BWx8x4

Chin-ups
    Bwx8x4

Rows
    135x8, 135x8, 135x6, 95x8, 95x8

BB Curls
    45x8, 45x8, 55x8

I did my deadlift, dips, and chin-ups superset with each other was pretty intense doing 1 exercise then followed by another then another. I was so hot I had to strip to my boxers and was sweating bullets.