The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Text overlapping each other on new design.

Anyone else seeing this?
    Attached is the screen shot to show it when threads have long titles they overlap and are un readable.

smells like Hoppe's #9 cavymeister's Avatar
    cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cavymeister is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm seeing the same thing on both iOS chrome, windows chrome, and iOS Safari. Let me know if versions are needed.
    Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you. -AW
    Somebody kill the f'ing whales.
    You can have the sunshine, I will take the moonshine

Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm seeing the same thing in FireFox.

I reported the bug, and the various other ones, and never got an email back or anything.
    Still you cannot go back to the main forum from the User CP Screen there is no button for it. Margins are still very off the right margin is about 2 inches and the left is about .25inch

vincentvangoat is on a distinguished road. (+10) vincentvangoat is on a distinguished road. (+10) vincentvangoat is on a distinguished road. (+10) vincentvangoat is on a distinguished road. (+10) vincentvangoat is on a distinguished road. (+10) vincentvangoat is on a distinguished road. (+10) vincentvangoat is on a distinguished road. (+10) vincentvangoat is on a distinguished road. (+10) vincentvangoat is on a distinguished road. (+10) vincentvangoat is on a distinguished road. (+10) vincentvangoat is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Same thing happening for me, it's annoying. Also, when I click on the forum link, it send me to the BB main page.

thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Same issue for me as well
    MFC

anonymous
    Reports always help. If I had to estimate though, I would say expect most things to be patched up just after the new year.

Originally Posted by ForumSentinel View Post
    Reports always help. If I had to estimate though, I would say expect most things to be patched up just after the new year.
    reported this and the other bugs multiple times
    no emails or any response back? Is that normal?

TDUQUETTE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDUQUETTE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDUQUETTE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDUQUETTE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDUQUETTE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDUQUETTE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDUQUETTE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDUQUETTE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDUQUETTE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDUQUETTE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDUQUETTE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just an FYI, I use windows 7 with Chrome and do not have this problem.
    Instagram/Youtube: @Toddactual
    Owner @TEAMFLEXAPPEAL Apparel (More on IG)
    Military Officer, Registered Nurse, Trainer, Competitor

anonymous
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Yes, if it isn't going to be fixed through a reply, e.g something a user does, they'll add it to the work queue and can prioritize if it seems to be an oft reported issue.

gtempo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    See the top thread: Sticky: **Attention**Read before Posting**Attention**

I posted the request here and also send the feedback through the link above.

Foques has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foques has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foques has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foques has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foques has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foques has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foques has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foques has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foques has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foques has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foques has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ditto.
    also it looks like the forum doesn't compile right periodically. as in standard forum layout doesn't load, and all I see is text.

rmaerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmaerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmaerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmaerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmaerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmaerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmaerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmaerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmaerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmaerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmaerz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Same problem on Win 7 using Firefox

tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ForumSentinel View Post
    Yes, if it isn't going to be fixed through a reply, e.g something a user does, they'll add it to the work queue and can prioritize if it seems to be an oft reported issue.
    Should be towards the top of the queue IMO.

Using Safari and Chrome on my Mac OS X and having problems with text overlap as well.
    VELOCITY NUTRITION

Gym Rock Music - Spotify Playlist
    27k followers, 300+ songs

Originally Posted by gtempo View Post
    See the top thread: Sticky: **Attention**Read before Posting**Attention**

I posted the request here and also send the feedback through the link above.
    which is why you quoted me as i said "reported this" hence using that feature to send in the problems
    I have sent in 4-5 requests and not got an email back.

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have been having the same issues as well.
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) futureMOUNTIE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Same issue. Why hasn't the format been reverted after receiving <5% approval rating when users were polled?

Listen to your clients.
    LEO Applicant? (PM for questions)
    Repping all servicemen/LEOs on sight

homebrew01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) homebrew01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) homebrew01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) homebrew01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) homebrew01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) homebrew01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) homebrew01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) homebrew01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) homebrew01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) homebrew01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) homebrew01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Me too
    Chrome Version 39.0.2171.95 m

Is there a way to get rid of the "Community Activity" column on the right. It serves no purpose for me.
    That would give more room for thread titles so they don't need to wrap as much

Originally Posted by futureMOUNTIE View Post
    Same issue. Why hasn't the format been reverted after receiving <5% approval rating when users were polled?

Listen to your clients.
    Originally Posted by homebrew01 View Post
    Me too
    Chrome Version 39.0.2171.95 m

Is there a way to get rid of the "Community Activity" column on the right. It serves no purpose for me.
    That would give more room for thread titles so they don't need to wrap as much
    Wondering the same for both

The text issue still is present and has not been fixed. I cant even read half the thread titles anymore.

PrestonLewis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PrestonLewis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PrestonLewis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PrestonLewis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PrestonLewis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PrestonLewis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PrestonLewis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PrestonLewis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PrestonLewis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PrestonLewis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PrestonLewis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Update: Fix coming soon

Wondering the same for both

The text issue still is present and has not been fixed. I cant even read half the thread titles anymore.
    Update: The development team will be pushing a fix for this issue. The target date for the code deploy is this Friday the 9th. Sorry for the annoyance guys. Keep the threads going. The team is combing through site feedback and forum to address all issues.

tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I reported the bug, and the various other ones, and never got an email back or anything.
    Still you cannot go back to the main forum from the User CP Screen there is no button for it. Margins are still very off the right margin is about 2 inches and the left is about .25inch
    If you look at the breadcrumb when in User CP screen, there is an icon of a house. Click on that to navigate to the Forum Main Page.

tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000) tpark16 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Anyone else seeing this?
    Attached is the screen shot to show it when threads have long titles they overlap and are un readable.

This is a known issue and the fix should be out shortly.

Originally Posted by PrestonLewis View Post
    Update: The development team will be pushing a fix for this issue. The target date for the code deploy is this Friday the 9th. Sorry for the annoyance guys. Keep the threads going. The team is combing through site feedback and forum to address all issues.
    Originally Posted by tpark16 View Post
    If you look at the breadcrumb when in User CP screen, there is an icon of a house. Click on that to navigate to the Forum Main Page.
    Why did the word (Forum) get deleted which takes you to the main page like on every other subsection of the forum? Glitch?

What about the massive margins? why is one like .25inch and the other like 3". the overall text in the main screen is much smaller and harder to recognize compared to the original forum setup.

Any chance of a default forum setting for users? i think a lot would be MUCH happier if that was possible. Just speaking off what others have chimed in about as well
    What about the User names not being visible?