Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tree5O View Post
    lol why? cus your white and probably ugly as chit? your probably thinking to yourself "this cant be true, im whtie and get zero girls"

newsflash if your white and ugly as fuk wtih bad bone structure you still wont get many girls buddy
    No, because you're so fukking invested into race and appearance. You're not getting them because you're boring as fuk and socially awkward, face it.

Newsflash, if you're ugly as fuk you won't get many girls, no doubt. However, if you're average (normal looking) with bad bone structure or [insert ethnicity] and you're not getting girls, it's probably something you're doing, not what you're looking like.

Heres something that is hard to swallow: being good looking isnt enough if you're awkward and boring. I have a feeling im replying to a person who rarely even approaches women because he thinks that his average looks or skin color will Mess up his success. The truth? Low self-esteem. High inhibition. Low confidence. See how that toxic mentality stops you from doing things in the first place?

Its easy as fuk to sit there at your bedroom computer complaining about things you probably don't even have life experience on.
    *Finasteride crew*

AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaQUp4This is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by bahgawd View Post

My point exactly. Now what? I'm actually meant to believe dudes who say this chit are actually getting laid? Are attractive or are desirable?

This post is full of so many failures and errors in the dissecting of female judgement I dont even know where to start. Worst of which being the bolded. This forum really is full of sexual failures. Posts like these reaffirm that notion.

"Ingrained in the female brain to value or find white people...."

if this is so why is 50% of this forum FA??
    This. I'm out of this thread, delusional FA's trying to reassure themselves of their status in the world while still being that, an FA

ufkinw0tm8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ufkinw0tm8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ufkinw0tm8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ufkinw0tm8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ufkinw0tm8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ufkinw0tm8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ufkinw0tm8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ufkinw0tm8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ufkinw0tm8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ufkinw0tm8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ufkinw0tm8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I am enjoying this thread

Cliffs:
    OP says women prefer white men
    Black posters get mad AF and start talking about how women prefer black men
    White posters repeat OPs assurance that women prefer white men

Chitstorm ensues with much mad from both sides
    *breaks PRs to Ellie Goulding crew*
    *Genova's Witness*

Left/Right politics is now irrelevant. There exists only Statism vs Individual Liberties

BritishBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishBear will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishBear will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The only solutions today is to looksmax and save money, learn to interact, develop a super thick skin, understand womens bull**** and learn to defelct it, and learn how to deal with in-your-face whiteknights who come at you for standing up to bad women. So when its your time you will be ready to go after attractive girls and women.

bahgawd will become famous soon enough. (+50) bahgawd will become famous soon enough. (+50) bahgawd will become famous soon enough. (+50) bahgawd will become famous soon enough. (+50) bahgawd will become famous soon enough. (+50) bahgawd will become famous soon enough. (+50) bahgawd will become famous soon enough. (+50) bahgawd will become famous soon enough. (+50) bahgawd will become famous soon enough. (+50) bahgawd will become famous soon enough. (+50) bahgawd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you can criticize my post to make yourself feel good all you want but there is alot of truth to the study i conducted. whether i get laid or not isnt even important man its not worth a discussion nor is it worth bringing up. im not sure why you bolded that sentence why dont you explain if your so against what i wrote? i dont get it..

also 50% of the forum is FA regardless of race but because people who are lonley and have trouble with women(for whatever reason) have a way of finding online forums(misc) to get advice for their problems. most of the misc is FA becuase they are FA or have milf aspergers or something. not sure how that last sentence correlates to the quote above it either..
    First of all it doesnt take a genius to realize that you're another FA loser who gets no pussy

anyone "conducting studies" on the opposite sex on a dating site (u really must lack self awareness, another trait of the sexual failure, if u cant see how lolworthy that statement sounds) I'll hazard a guess is probably not beating off willing female contenders with a stick.

I dont need to make myself feel better as I dont create threads to circle jerk with fellow losers about what traits (that I posses conveniently enough) make me physically attractive to the opposite sex. No matter how accurate those "traits" may be

I mean u seem to feel relationships work like attributes on yugioh cards....lol that alone tells me all I need to know about your obvious lack of female company. I mean lol at u not having any women in the real world to conduct your "study" on. Textbook loser.

bahgawd will become famous soon enough. (+50) bahgawd will become famous soon enough. (+50) bahgawd will become famous soon enough. (+50) bahgawd will become famous soon enough. (+50) bahgawd will become famous soon enough. (+50) bahgawd will become famous soon enough. (+50) bahgawd will become famous soon enough. (+50) bahgawd will become famous soon enough. (+50) bahgawd will become famous soon enough. (+50) bahgawd will become famous soon enough. (+50) bahgawd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Mikkolol View Post
    No, because you're so fukking invested into race and appearance. You're not getting them because you're boring as fuk and socially awkward, face it.

Newsflash, if you're ugly as fuk you won't get many girls, no doubt. However, if you're average (normal looking) with bad bone structure or [insert ethnicity] and you're not getting girls, it's probably something you're doing, not what you're looking like.

Heres something that is hard to swallow: being good looking isnt enough if you're awkward and boring. I have a feeling im replying to a person who rarely even approaches women because he thinks that his average looks or skin color will Mess up his success. The truth? Low self-esteem. High inhibition. Low confidence. See how that toxic mentality stops you from doing things in the first place?

Its easy as fuk to sit there at your bedroom computer complaining about things you probably don't even have life experience on.
    Boggles my mind that people actually dont understand this yet want to wax about which "traits" they have make them attractive to the opposite sex

Originally Posted by ufkinw0tm8 View Post
    I am enjoying this thread

Cliffs:
    OP says women prefer white men
    Black posters get mad AF and start talking about how women prefer black men
    White posters repeat OPs assurance that women prefer white men

Chitstorm ensues with much mad from both sides
    women dont prefer any men

Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I agree OP.

INB4 preferences........well it's not a "natural" thing that humans are born with it is socially culturally learned and comes about because of fear/stereotypes.

FACT
    "Don't be afraid of being different. Be afraid of being the same as everyone else."

“Time is your most precious gift because you only have a set amount of it. You can make more money, but you can’t make more time. When you give someone your time, you are giving them a portion of your life that you’ll never get back.â€

Ecclesiastes 9:11 - True wisdom

tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Mikkolol View Post

most people live the same lives go to work have lame hobbies and have mildly interesting things to talk about on occasion. as long your not autistic its not too hard not to be "socially awkward" for most people.

being shy, awkward, and ugly almost always go hand in hand and none of these traits are almost never mutually exclusive. Usually if your shy your awkward/ugly and if your ugly your gonna be shy and awkward(unless you have a huge cock because you know your value comes from having a big cock.. this is rare tho). good looking guys usually dont possess the same insecurities that ugly people have unless they are insecure about something else like their dick, or sexuality of something. a confident outgoing ugly manlet can approach a hundreds of girls and maybe a few will like him but he will need to be act like a clown(try to be extraordinarily funny/witty) or try to act tough to compensate for the lack of looks. good looking guys have the luxury of being themselves and not having to worry about the girl thinking they are boring or weird. their value stems from the fact that women intrinsically understand other women will want to **** them because they are hot no matter how dumb or weird they are.

also anyone can lower their inhibitions with liquor and be carefree and confident. at the end of the night almost every guy going out is drinking liquor and have equally low inhibitions but the majority of those guys are going home alone where the good looking are going home with pussy.

i gaurentee you i have more life experiences then you and my perception of the dating game is more accurate then yours. you can sit around and circle jerk with other miscers to get reps all you want but we both know what i have written is very accurate

tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500) tree5O is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by bahgawd View Post
    First of all it doesnt take a genius to realize that you're another FA loser who gets no pussy

anyone "conducting studies" on the opposite sex on a dating site (u really must lack self awareness, another trait of the sexual failure, if u cant see how lolworthy that statement sounds) I'll hazard a guess is probably not beating off willing female contenders with a stick.

I dont need to make myself feel better as I dont create threads to circle jerk with fellow losers about what traits (that I posses conveniently enough) make me physically attractive to the opposite sex. No matter how accurate those "traits" may be

I mean u seem to feel relationships work like attributes on yugioh cards....lol that alone tells me all I need to know about your obvious lack of female company. I mean lol at u not having any women in the real world to conduct your "study" on. Textbook loser.
    so you acknowledge their is truth to what was said but your too much of a pussy to accept it.. i bet you believe in religion too.

ya bro the study took one minute to send a mass email and 5 minutes to read through all the answers. these girls have literally zero reason to lie so why would they say they prefer whites unless it were true? and ya i must be an FA neckbeard for taking 6 minutes of my day to conduct a social study online.. lol strong logic with that one..

you can circle jerk with other miscers for reps who agree with your POV all you want it wont change anything either. Also nobody hear ever mentioned relationships you stupid phuck. god damn you are like my ex girlfriend always making baseless assumptions and pulling **** outta the sky.

the female logic is strong with this one

Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000) Mikkolol is just really nice. (+1000)
    most people live the same lives go to work have lame hobbies and have mildly interesting things to talk about on occasion. as long your not autistic its not too hard not to be "socially awkward" for most people.

being shy, awkward, and ugly almost always go hand in hand and none of these traits are almost never mutually exclusive. Usually if your shy your awkward/ugly and if your ugly your gonna be shy and awkward(unless you have a huge cock because you know your value comes from having a big cock.. this is rare tho). good looking guys usually dont possess the same insecurities that ugly people have unless they are insecure about something else like their dick, or sexuality of something. a confident outgoing ugly manlet can approach a hundreds of girls and maybe a few will like him but he will need to be act like a clown(try to be extraordinarily funny/witty) or try to act tough to compensate for the lack of looks. good looking guys have the luxury of being themselves and not having to worry about the girl thinking they are boring or weird. their value stems from the fact that women intrinsically understand other women will want to **** them because they are hot no matter how dumb or weird they are.

also anyone can lower their inhibitions with liquor and be carefree and confident. at the end of the night almost every guy going out is drinking liquor and have equally low inhibitions but the majority of those guys are going home alone where the good looking are going home with pussy.

i gaurentee you i have more life experiences then you and my perception of the dating game is more accurate then yours. you can sit around and circle jerk with other miscers to get reps all you want but we both know what i have written is very accurate
    Im not talking about ugly people, im talking about average people. Most people fall into a category where you wouldn't really call them ugly but not good looking either. OK-looking. Most of us are in this category. Shyness is caused, most of the time, by an insecurity in the self-image, and less often it stems from childhood experiences with other adults. Shyness can be worked on but it requires reinforcement of the self-esteem. Social awkwardness, typically stems from lack of experience in social interaction or social anxiety. This, too, can be worked on.

So, we can work on these problems and make ourselves better. The odds are that you and me are average, skin color has very little to do with it, so we have no excuses. Therefore the biggest paragraph in your post is irrelevant to this discussion as it is about two extremes of how difficult it is for ugly people and how easy it is for good looking people. Understand that there's the average, and that average isnt the same as ugly. Most girls are average and they try to hide it with make up because they have self esteem issues from comparing themselves with megan fox, etc., leading them to think of themselves as ugly people. Average guys (especially miscers) have the exact same problem only that they deal with it differently.

You shouldnt have to need liquor in order to have low inhibition. I know that's alot to ask given how fearful and awkward most guys are today, but really, being afraid to say things and do things, like touch girls, is severely handicapping you.

And come on dude...you said you asked 60 women on a dating site about their preferences and talked about ingrained female brain preferences or some chit. Whatever that cringeworthy chit you posted had self-doubt written all over it. I totally do not see you interacting with women just because of that. If you sit there worrying about women's preferences of skin color, you're definitely not going out with self confidence, let alone have the confidence to meet any. Stop taking women seriously, stop taking yourself so seriously and just go talk chit to females. You'll learn that they don't necessarily reject you because of your appearance, but because of the vibe you give off, how you carry yourself, etc. I'm not posting this to circlejerk for reps, im posting this because this is what I think.

Accept that you're not ugly nor are you good looking, as is the case for most guys and girls. The truth is that the guys who are complaining about looks or status, or whatever they don't have, are most likely average and have a social handicap(s). This is detrimental because it further lowers your self-esteem, increasing self-doubt, when you're supposed to be striving for an attitude where you don't care about your flaws and give 0 fuks.
    Last edited by Mikkolol; 12-29-2014 at 06:41 AM.
    *Finasteride crew*

Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BradyBConner View Post
    Black, manlet, skinny fat ******* here

I do ok with girls I think
    you are not a manlet
    ï’ªTeam Manletï’ª
    -5'5 Master Race
    -Navy Vet Crew
    -Ginger Crew
    -Healthcare Crew

skillz17 is just really nice. (+1000) skillz17 is just really nice. (+1000) skillz17 is just really nice. (+1000) skillz17 is just really nice. (+1000) skillz17 is just really nice. (+1000) skillz17 is just really nice. (+1000) skillz17 is just really nice. (+1000) skillz17 is just really nice. (+1000) skillz17 is just really nice. (+1000) skillz17 is just really nice. (+1000) skillz17 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Agreed.
    Getting girls information or getting in contact with is not even a challenge the older you get.

After that you really have to be an idiot to screw up.
    Personal bests (all 4 lifts in a single session):
    Incline bench: 265lbs x 5 x 4
    Squat: 360 x 5 x 3
    Deadlift: 420 x 5 x 4
    Standing overhead press: 180 x 5 x 4

33" vert, 4.8 40yrd dash, 10.95s 100m sprint, 59s 400m sprint
    amateur mma fighter
    reads a lot crew

JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ZaynHoran View Post
    ITT: Mad black guys.

It goes white then hispanic then arab. Blacks are bottom of millions of samples of online dating polls (literally everyone does online dating nowadays).
    Strong racism *******.

Your mother would have the amazon river flowing out of her pussy if the man hitting on her was Trey Songz.

Also, lol @ literally everyone does internet dating. No they don't, tinder is the most common and that's a hook up APP, not a dating site.

brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I feel like location is a huge factor. I remember going out one time with my bro. I'm 6'1, he's 6'5, we're both well-dressed, clean cut dudes who don't fit any sort of stereotype (he's way better looking than me too), and we were hanging out on the balcony area, and I open up conversation with this girl and get to chatting. Idr how it came up, but she kept referring to her group of friends who kept looking over in our direction. According to her, they were really displeased that she was even speaking to a couple of black dudes. She even went on to say in a lot of circles, getting with black dudes is a no-no and gets you outcasted.

Can confirm that at my college, it was about 90% white, and the aesthetic black dudes (including basketball and football team) were getting zero to minimal play while fat, beer bellied white dudes with money were getting their pick of the litter. It could just be a southern thing, but I hate to justify it as that. In certain areas, just simply being white entitles you to more sexual opportunities srs. I've witnessed some awkward af, average looking dudes throughout college get with girls on the reg. Felt bad, brahs.
    LUFC crew
    Texas crew
    Dallas Cowboys crew
    Rep fellow Texas brah on sight crew
    hehehe crew

Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Megalomaniacal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by brojaysimpson7 View Post
    I feel like location is a huge factor. I remember going out one time with my bro. I'm 6'1, he's 6'5, we're both well-dressed, clean cut dudes who don't fit any sort of stereotype (he's way better looking than me too), and we were hanging out on the balcony area, and I open up conversation with this girl and get to chatting. Idr how it came up, but she kept referring to her group of friends who kept looking over in our direction. According to her, they were really displeased that she was even speaking to a couple of black dudes. She even went on to say in a lot of circles, getting with black dudes is a no-no and gets you outcasted.

Can confirm that at my college, it was about 90% white, and the aesthetic black dudes (including basketball and football team) were getting zero to minimal play while fat, beer bellied white dudes with money were getting their pick of the litter. It could just be a southern thing, but I hate to justify it as that. In certain areas, just simply being white entitles you to more sexual opportunities srs. I've witnessed some awkward af, average looking dudes throughout college get with girls on the reg. Felt bad, brahs.
    it's a southern thing

head north or to Cali and you'll be swimming in the poon
    ï’ªTeam Manletï’ª
    -5'5 Master Race
    -Navy Vet Crew
    -Ginger Crew
    -Healthcare Crew

brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000) brojaysimpson7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Megalomaniacal View Post
    it's a southern thing

Yeah man, I've heard this many a times. Not necessarily for the poon or anything, but I just wanna head out there and check it out. I hear it's way more laid back on just about everything over on the west coast. I'm pretty sick of Dallas, it's backwards in a lot of regards (Austin's pretty chill, though).
    LUFC crew
    Texas crew
    Dallas Cowboys crew
    hehehe crew

Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Solomonlike has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Megalomaniacal View Post
    it's a southern thing

^^^^This right here. As a guy who was born, raised and played college football in the South, I can say that the stigma attached to the South is well deserved. Had I not lived in more "progressive" areas, my implicit bias would be out of control.

brojaysimpson7, get the fuk out of Texas brah. Go to the Northeast, Cali......the Northwest is not too bad either.
    "Don't be afraid of being different. Be afraid of being the same as everyone else."

“Time is your most precious gift because you only have a set amount of it. You can make more money, but you can’t make more time. When you give someone your time, you are giving them a portion of your life that you’ll never get back.â€

Ecclesiastes 9:11 - True wisdom

Originally Posted by Solomonlike View Post
    ^^^^This right here. As a guy who was born, raised and played college football in the South, I can say that the stigma attached to the South is well deserved. Had I not lived in more "progressive" areas, my implicit bias would be out of control.

brojaysimpson7, get the fuk out of Texas brah. Go to the Northeast, Cali......the Northwest is not too bad either.
    Damn brah, so many feels ITT. Where are you from, dude? Don't need to get specific if you wanna retain anonymity and chit.
    LUFC crew
    Texas crew
    Dallas Cowboys crew
    hehehe crew

Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I love how black men get extreemely rustled over things like this. They always vehemently deny that white men, like their female counterparts are the benchmark of male beauty in Western culture/media.

Originally Posted by Isabeli View Post
    I love how black men get extreemely rustled over things like this. They always vehemently deny that white men, like their female counterparts are the benchmark of male beauty in Western culture/media.
    What black guy do you know that's denied it?
    LUFC crew
    Texas crew
    Dallas Cowboys crew
    hehehe crew

Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As a white guy in Northern Cali, I can honestly say that women are far less picky about race here. Being White or Black or Latino or Asian offers little to know advantage picking up girls of any race. The only people I see struggling here are the middle easterners and indians, no joke. I've never gone out of my way to ask women as to why that is though.

Originally Posted by Holyfenix View Post
    As a white guy in Northern Cali, I can honestly say that women are far less picky about race here. Being White or Black or Latino or Asian offers little to know advantage picking up girls of any race. The only people I see struggling here are the middle easterners and indians, no joke. I've never gone out of my way to ask women as to why that is though.
    See, I'd prefer that though. Everyone on an equal footing. Everyone's open minded and down for whatever. I can't tell you how many times I've heard people down here say they'd only get with a white person (guys and girls have both said this). Mind was blown at the thought process.

I remember one specific instance where I was going to this girl's birthday party, and I brought my old friend from high school who came to visit. He's half white, half Bolivian, a good looking dude srs. And I remember trying to hook him up with the birthday girl, and her saying "...But I only get with American guys." She sorta hesitated at American cause she was trying to mask the subtle racism without sounding racist, so she said "American" when in reality she meant "White". American could be anything. So much rage.
    LUFC crew
    Texas crew
    Dallas Cowboys crew
    hehehe crew

Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by brojaysimpson7 View Post
    See, I'd prefer that though. Everyone on an equal footing. Everyone's open minded and down for whatever. I can't tell you how many times I've heard people down here say they'd only get with a white person (guys and girls have both said this). Mind was blown at the thought process.

I remember one specific instance where I was going to this girl's birthday party, and I brought my old friend from high school who came to visit. He's half white, half Bolivian, a good looking dude srs. And I remember trying to hook him up with the birthday girl, and her saying "...But I only get with American guys." She sorta hesitated at American cause she was trying to mask the subtle racism without sounding racist, so she said "American" when in reality she meant "White". So much rage.
    Everyone know white racists are still supreme in the south, and really anywhere that isn't a large metropolitan area. There are areas of Cali that are still very white with a ton of openly racist people. And I'm not just talking stereotypes either. I'm saying outright aggression towards minorities, blacks especially, when they are in their small towns.

FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There really aren't any black people in this thread complaining about people being more attracted to white men more than anyone else. It's easy for one side to paint the picture of the other side as evil, low-born, treacherous, and worthless when you control the media. That's been the story spread by that side ever since we began to interact and live in integrated communities. This webforum is full of insecure white men constantly making jokes about Tyrone and Jamal ****ing their girls because in reality you think women are all obsessed with us because of sexual myths.

I do well with women of all ethnicities and I'm in the South. Obviously I get resistance mainly from white girls (and I've even run into black women who date white men only), but I throw way more TDs than INTs when it comes to attraction.
    550/385/655, 285 overhead press, 330 push jerk, 250 weighted dip, 190 weighted pull-up, 413.8 max weighted pull-up, 450 front squat, 365 RFESS, 305 x 2 log press, 400 (per arm) farmer's carry, 370 atlas stone, 31 pull-ups at 247.

www.youtube.com/user/JoeyTheMilitant/videos
    Next competition date(s): November 9th & 10th, 2019.
    Instagram: @hiphopstrongman_reloaded

Originally Posted by Holyfenix View Post
    Everyone know white racists are still supreme in the south, and really anywhere that isn't a large metropolitan area. There are areas of Cali that are still very white with a ton of openly racist people. And I'm not just talking stereotypes either. I'm saying outright aggression towards minorities, blacks especially, when they are in their small towns.
    Word. I'm in a metropolitan area, and I really think it depends on the cliques you roll in. I used to roll with preppy people, and that quite obviously is where the racial bias is. I sort of just do me now and go wherever I please including rock shows, chill bars in the artsier districts, and I find that the people are way more open minded. So yeah, region may not be everything. It's also the social circles.

Originally Posted by FLChamp View Post
    There really aren't any black people in this thread complaining about people being more attracted to white men more than anyone else. It's easy for one side to paint the picture of the other side as evil, low-born, treacherous, and worthless when you control the media. That's been the story spread by that side ever since we began to interact and live in integrated communities. This webforum is full of insecure white men constantly making jokes about Tyrone and Jamal ****ing their girls because in reality you think women are all obsessed with us because of sexual myths.

I do well with women of all ethnicities and I'm in the South. Obviously I get resistance mainly from white girls (and I've even run into black women who date white men only), but I throw way more TDs than INTs when it comes to attraction.
    What state, brah?
    LUFC crew
    Texas crew
    Dallas Cowboys crew
    hehehe crew

deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    A lot of FA guys on here have those stats and still struggle.

JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000) JNoble92 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by deadliftbrah19 View Post
    A lot of FA guys on here have those stats and still struggle.
    Precisely.

Clearly shows confidence is a huge factor. It leads to game, handling rejection, and just generally picking up signals and going for it.

jeffthxno will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffthxno will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffthxno will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffthxno will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffthxno will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffthxno will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffthxno will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffthxno will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffthxno will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffthxno will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeffthxno will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    who says im white? lol im dark skinnned mexican and ashkenazi jew mix. i can see the reality of the world regardless of my race or aesthetics. the truth is if the guy in the tub is tyson beckford he is in the top .0000000001% for black males on the planet and even then many more females on this planet would find him less appealing then probably brody jenner or jeff seid(srs). there is a reason why justin beiber was able to gain so much populairty from pre teen girls. they are programmed to be attracted to whites. a black boy could never reach the same level of a fanbase that justin beiber was able too. the MAJORITY of women even black girls prefer white genes. Eugenics is in full force in our culture and most people dont even realize it. i have done studies on this. I anonymously asked around 60 girls of different races(white, black, latina, indian) on this dating site if they prefer ethnic looking guys over white guys and 55 out of the 60 said they have a strong preference for white males. 55 out of 60. i know thats a small sample size but its hard to believe that is just a coincidence. the truth is their is something ingrained in the female brain to value or find white people with European features the most attractive. its a tough pill for most to swallow but i believe it is absolutely true
    What inspired you to do studies on this?

I think you're trolling brah.

Social media influencer AWillis's Avatar
    AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    bishes love black cawk.
    Subjecting yourself to self imposed discipline is the surest way to increase the quality of your existence

Never accept defeat

Cobra Kai Crew

The opposite of courage, in our society, is not cowardice but conformity

lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lockdev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    White, manlet, average looking, muscular, not ripped at all

Do just fine with the ladies. Not sure what your problem is Opie.

Closed Thread