hairydinkbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairydinkbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairydinkbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairydinkbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairydinkbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairydinkbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairydinkbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairydinkbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairydinkbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairydinkbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairydinkbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Im a certified sports nutritionist, trainer with 5years experience in fitness. AMA

Ask me anything related to fitness here and i'l give you guidance. You can pm me as well.

TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    what are your lifts

Do you have a hairy dink
    *Alina Baraz & Galimatias Urban Flora CREW*

hairydinkbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairydinkbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairydinkbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairydinkbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairydinkbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairydinkbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairydinkbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairydinkbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairydinkbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairydinkbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hairydinkbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TonyJH View Post
    what are your lifts

Do you have a hairy dink

I squat 110kg
    benchpress 90kg
    deadlift 140kg

not very strong yet but im 19, been focusing only on studies and nutritional science. I'l get there soon, my testosterone levels are just reaching their peak

Its so hairy it resembles the amazon rainforest
    Last edited by hairydinkbrah; 12-29-2014 at 02:36 AM.

MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What advantage does a natural individual who's lets say 18-20 over and individual whos 13-14 years old when it comes to muscle building and strength gain. I haven't really looked into it at all but all i know is higher test levels and hgh for the older individual.

How can you tell if you have a ''thick'' frame?
    BABY BOYZ MEMBER GRR

dink is the only vascular part of my body crew

KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500)
    seeing weak/unaesthetic trainers actually pisses me off.

you shouldn't be giving advice if you look like chit/can't lift chit.

thats just in general nothing personal lol

Registered sick kunt Jherewhoisdere's Avatar
    Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    u working at the gym?
    how much money u make?

Kinda lost with studies atm and only thing that is certain in my life is lifting so meh,
    might make a living out of it.
    u mirin'?

Aesthetic Powerlifter Staliyo_Lycan's Avatar
    Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Staliyo_Lycan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how are you certified at 19? and 5 years experience in fitness means what, youve been lifting for 5 years?
    U90KG/198LB Powerlifter
    IFBB Mens Physique competitor

Best lifts:
    Bench : 200kg/441lb ( paused )
    Squat : 300kg/661lb ( wrapped )
    Deadlift : 265kg/585lb x 4

Instagram: @_kevinyuan

EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    is about a litre to litre and a half of whole milk a day detrimental?
    Bench: 110kg
    Starting weight: 90lbs

Live like we've made it, before we've made it. That is the key to life.

longest name on teh misc SammmyChannnnnn's Avatar
    SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000) SammmyChannnnnn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is there any significant benefits to muscle growth using protein shakes with more whey isolates vs those with more whey concentrates or even protein shakes with soy protein instead?

I know that whey isolate is more expensive than whey concentrate and soy protein is very cheap, and for a student like me on a budget I might even consider cheap soy proteins like SAN Metaforce, if there isn't significant different in terms of muscle growth vs whey isolates or concentrates.

bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by hairydinkbrah View Post
    I squat 110kg
    benchpress 90kg
    deadlift 140kg

not very strong yet but im 19, been focusing only on studies and nutritional science. I'l get there soon, my testosterone levels are just reaching their peak
    Originally Posted by KurtGrizzly View Post
    seeing weak/unaesthetic trainers actually pisses me off.

you shouldn't be giving advice if you look like chit/can't lift chit.

thats just in general nothing personal lol
    I don't usually talk chit about ppl buuuuut
    Ok man you have a really nice physique (better than mine), but after 5 years of lifting you only have a 242lb squat, 198lb bench, and 308lb deadlift?

With all due respect, why would anyone listen to you? You have beginner level strength! Even for a bodybuilder/physique/aesthetics oriented guy!

Do you use and preach pump and fluff techniques?
    Last edited by bigasianboi; 12-29-2014 at 06:40 AM.
    Sold out for Christ

Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That's the most legitimate **** I have ever seen!

Registered sick kunt Jherewhoisdere's Avatar
    Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000) Jherewhoisdere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bigasianboi View Post
    Ok man you have a really nice physique (better than mine), but after 5 years of lifting you only have a 242lb squat, 198lb bench, and 308lb deadlift?

With all due respect, why would anyone listen to you? You have beginner level strength! Even for a bodybuilder/physique/aesthetics oriented guy!

While I agree with you in some way, I saw ur avi before and I was like ayy u srs? I didn't want to say anything cus I don't want to be an ass to people I don't know..
    However u bashing OP like this, even after admitting your physique is worse than his.. I just gotta say that bro, wtf were u thinking stepping on stage?
    Have some respect to the sport srs.
    u mirin'?

bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigasianboi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Jherewhoisdere View Post
    While I agree with you in some way, I saw ur avi before and I was like ayy u srs? I didn't want to say anything cus I don't want to be an ass to people I don't know..
    However u bashing OP like this, even after admitting your physique is worse than his.. I just gotta say that bro, wtf were u thinking stepping on stage?
    K then.

Dear OP, I'm sorry and eat my offensive words back up from my anous.

Does the apology and you negging me make you feel better?
    Sold out for Christ

LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    ops lifts are chit
    dl 180kg
    s 150kg
    b 112.5kg/102.5kg x5

My lifting log: forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166940041

Originally Posted by MaxGainz1 View Post
    What advantage does a natural individual who's lets say 18-20 over and individual whos 13-14 years old when it comes to muscle building and strength gain. I haven't really looked into it at all but all i know is higher test levels and hgh for the older individual.

How can you tell if you have a ''thick'' frame?
    At 13-14 you cant really build much muscle size and strength because of hormone levels which you mentioned.
    I've seen my lifts and my size increase progressively over the past 2 years due to test. At 18-20 you are also more determined, disciplined and know what you want to do and how you want your body to look.

At 13-14 your muscles cannot handle as much volume training and i would say it isnt worth lifting heavy befre the age of 16. Even from 16-18 i would recommend not more than one power movement per body part per workout under guidance of a certified and experienced trainer.

u working at the gym?
    how much money u make?

Kinda lost with studies atm and only thing that is certain in my life is lifting so meh,
    might make a living out of it.
    I own my own online fitness consultancy here in india which launches in Jan. I have been training and learning from celebrity trainers in India for a few years now and have Kris gethins trainees giving consultation, diets and workouts on my website. I make about 1500$ a month so far and im just getting started, hope things pick up.

Originally Posted by Staliyo_Lycan View Post
    how are you certified at 19? and 5 years experience in fitness means what, youve been lifting for 5 years?
    I've been a black belt karate fighter since i was 11, lifting since i was 13, never lifted heavy, my focus has been nutrition and karate. I have been studying sports nutrition for 3 years now. I need to stay lean for karate tournaments so dont lift heavy enough to pack on size.

Originally Posted by EvanC100 View Post
    is about a litre to litre and a half of whole milk a day detrimental?
    as long as its well filtered and processed high quality milk, yes.
    Milk has alot of minerals, which need to be filtered out or excess of these can harm your kidneys

Originally Posted by SammmyChannnnnn View Post
    Is there any significant benefits to muscle growth using protein shakes with more whey isolates vs those with more whey concentrates or even protein shakes with soy protein instead?

I know that whey isolate is more expensive than whey concentrate and soy protein is very cheap, and for a student like me on a budget I might even consider cheap soy proteins like SAN Metaforce, if there isn't significant different in terms of muscle growth vs whey isolates or concentrates.
    i would avoid soy, your body can digest it but absorbing it is not as easy as whey.

Go for a good whey isolate or concentrate, either of them will do, it doesnt make that big a difference.

Protein blends however tend to have a better amino profile so you could go for something like sntha6, combat or phase8 if it fits your budget.

Originally Posted by LeanAsFuark View Post
    ops lifts are chit

i am not a bodybuilder. i am a karate fighter and a sports nutritionist. I do not train heavy, i train for functionality, speed and endurance.

Bigasianboi, i may lift half the weight you do, but i have a better physique than you *******. (srs)

This. lol

TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000) TaxusBaccata is just really nice. (+1000)
    K then.

Dear OP, I'm sorry and eat my offensive words back up from my anous.

Does the apology and you negging me make you feel better?
    jeff please dont try and make fun of other peoples strength or ill have to bully you
    Raw lifts (stronger every week):

deadlift off blocks: 620lb
    front squat: 400lb
    push press: 230lb
    strict press: 200lb
    yoke walk; 730lb
    farmers walk: 315lb each hand
    pause incline: 225lb for reps
    pause bench: 280lb
    one hand dumbbell clean and press: 130lb