YazanZeed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YazanZeed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YazanZeed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YazanZeed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YazanZeed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YazanZeed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YazanZeed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YazanZeed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YazanZeed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YazanZeed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) YazanZeed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

4 Days split program

I want a program to get bigger arms fast!! So i'll include a day to workout only arms: the program looks kike this! So does it work? If uhave another program for bigger arms tell me!:
    Day 1: Chest and Triceps
    Day 2:Back and Biceps
    Day 3: Shoulders and legs
    Day 4:Biceps and triceps(arms)
    How to make it better i want to get bigfer arms w/1month!

TDUQUETTE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDUQUETTE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDUQUETTE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDUQUETTE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDUQUETTE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDUQUETTE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDUQUETTE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDUQUETTE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDUQUETTE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDUQUETTE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDUQUETTE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    One month is a small amount of time compared to the time you'll need to see real results in size. Sure, they'll get a little bigger if you work with intensity and diet well, but just keep in mind that it may take longer.

It doesn't look terrible, but make sure you placing exercises in a priority list. Example, on Day 1 you are doing chest and triceps, well I would get your big lifts out of the way first (like bench presses) and then go triceps isolation. The same can go for back and biceps on Day 2: Do your big back exercises (deadlift, pull downs, etc) then work on biceps isolation.

I don't see any abs on there, so make sure to hit those as well. Having a strong core is essential to getting stronger and becoming healthier overall.

Good luck, YazanZeed, I am sure you will get bigger arms as long as you train smart, intense, and diet properly!
    Instagram/Youtube: @Toddactual
    Owner @TEAMFLEXAPPEAL Apparel (More on IG)
    Military Officer, Registered Nurse, Trainer, Competitor

Gymotivation has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks is awesome