RasmusDK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Skinny fat - how to start

Hello!

First of all merry christmas and happy new year.

TO THE REAL THING:

Im 19 year old, 181-184cm height, and right under 70kg. I lost some weight over the last years, i was at 85-87kg at my fattest point.
    Last year i worked out for approx 2 months and i really enjoyed it, but work and some other stuff took nearly every single minute of my spare time.
    Now im starting studying again and have so much time for my self now and wanna get started again but with a strategy this time.

I think im called 'skinny-fat', because my weight should be lower (i think), but i've got zero strength. I dont really have all that loose skin, you see from some of the transformations you see around.
    I researched a lot but honestly i could not find a fitting answer. I want to lower my body-fat and gain strength. I know most people use Bulk>cut>bulk>cut.. but im not really sure if thats the way for me.
    First i thought running/cardio would be the perfect answer for me but I also read too much cardio decrease your strength.

Thank you for reading my story and bare over with me, this is my first time ever writing in this category. Should i post pictures for a better understanding maybe?

Swoof has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RasmusDK View Post
    Hello!

First of all merry christmas and happy new year.

TO THE REAL THING:

Im 19 year old, 181-184cm height, and right under 70kg. I lost some weight over the last years, i was at 85-87kg at my fattest point.
    Last year i worked out for approx 2 months and i really enjoyed it, but work and some other stuff took nearly every single minute of my spare time.
    Now im starting studying again and have so much time for my self now and wanna get started again but with a strategy this time.

I think im called 'skinny-fat', because my weight should be lower (i think), but i've got zero strength. I dont really have all that loose skin, you see from some of the transformations you see around.
    I researched a lot but honestly i could not find a fitting answer. I want to lower my body-fat and gain strength. I know most people use Bulk>cut>bulk>cut.. but im not really sure if thats the way for me.
    First i thought running/cardio would be the perfect answer for me but I also read too much cardio decrease your strength.

Thank you for reading my story and bare over with me, this is my first time ever writing in this category. Should i post pictures for a better understanding maybe?
    Do you have access to a gym?

Originally Posted by Swoof View Post
    Do you have access to a gym?
    Yes I live very very close to a gym actually

Originally Posted by RasmusDK View Post
    Yes I live very very close to a gym actually
    Bump

cartmanx8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cartmanx8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cartmanx8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    personally I suggest lean bulking to first put on size and to try and minimize your fat gain and after a solid length of time lean bulking say a year go on a nice and slow cut for a little while. Then rinse and repeat

Registered User BigInTheKitchen's Avatar
    BigInTheKitchen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Put size on then cut altogether