Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Phil Heath Addresses Kai Greene and His Olympia Win

*****://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fr8o2Ot9S8
    4% shredded with striated!

~Blocky Waist Crew~

wutdafukdidujusaytomeulib 1quick1's Avatar
    1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1quick1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll just post this now before all the idiotic responses start coming

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    mark lobliner :/
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
    Bobble head Lobliner..."Yeah Phil, Yup Phil, Totally Phil...That's awesome Phil...I'm so in love with you Phil...Oops, did I say that last one out loud?!"

Heath's College basketball parallel and mention that he played top tier NCAA came in right on time as usual...he never disappoints.

IMHO, the more he tries to come across as "humble" the worse or more arrogant he actually sounds. "All these guys came up to me and said how they thought I was a dick or this and that and then said how humble I was"...just a quick tip for you Mr. Heath if you read this, people who are actually humble, don't brag about how humble they are or how fans come up to them and tell them that they are converted Kai fans, that is an oxymoron my dude...just sayin' is all.

If you want to be humble or come across as humble, stop talking about how all these fans come up to you and say this and say that or post this and post that on social media et...it just makes you sound more insecure and that you are trying to boast or convince yourself. Just my opinion.
    Last edited by Canuck77; 12-24-2014 at 11:09 AM.
    THE LEVRONE 2016 MR. OLYMPIA COMEBACK
    (Official announcement through Special Invite as of 05/07/16)

"Kick ass, stay strong, keep pumping up the volume baby...Maryland Muscle Machine in the house and we are SHABAMMM!!! outta' here!"

- Kevin Levrone

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    6 possibly 7 shows?

Are we talking just O's?

Hopefully Heath chimes in.

Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by NVious View Post
    6 possibly 7 shows?

Are we talking just O's?

I was interested in that part as well. He's clearly planning to go for 10 Sandows or so. Can't wait to see how he responds next year after coming in off at Pre-judging this year. That will tell us a ton. Much like Ronnie showing up in 2003 like an alien after being off the year before.
    ***White Men Can Jump Crew***

"I've come to the conclusion that the two most important things in life are good friends and a good bullpen. " ~Bob Lemon, 1981

203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great vid.
    6 Shows possibly 7. Interesting

IsaacMutant will become famous soon enough. (+50) IsaacMutant will become famous soon enough. (+50) IsaacMutant will become famous soon enough. (+50) IsaacMutant will become famous soon enough. (+50) IsaacMutant will become famous soon enough. (+50) IsaacMutant will become famous soon enough. (+50) IsaacMutant will become famous soon enough. (+50) IsaacMutant will become famous soon enough. (+50) IsaacMutant will become famous soon enough. (+50) IsaacMutant will become famous soon enough. (+50) IsaacMutant will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Totally bemused as to how he sees himself as humble, a true narcissist through & through. Also, the animosity he receives on here isn't because he's on top or whatever reason he's conceived, it's purely because of that sh*t personality.

And they both had Rhoden in 2nd? Pssh, great physique but Kai is way too much for him, especially from the back.

Now before someone calls me a 'hater', let me say this; Phil has a good physique. He also has some of the best arms bodybuilding has seen & I think the first I saw of him was in MD mag, pics from the 2008 Ironman Pro I believe. He looked great then.

Lastly, Phillip should stop comparing himself to Big Ron, he prolly couldn't even hold Ronnie's dick while he took a piss. #8Facts

Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000)
    6 possibly 7 shows?

Are we talking just O's?

I was wondering this also. If it's just shows and not O's that'd be a bummer (for me at least) cause he has a lot more left in him, But it he wants to do a few more shows and then just chill and be a family man then I can respect that too.
    Kai Greene, Phil Heath, Cedric McMillan, Lionel Beyeke, Shawn Rhoden

"Looking up at goals once only found in my dreams can only make me think of those who looked down upon those dreams. The only time you should ever look down upon another person, is when you are extending a hand to lift them up." - kai greene

spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Phil's got there a reliable waterboy.

Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    does phil actually compare himself to Ronnie Coleman?

Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    6 possibly 7 shows?

Are we talking just O's?

This^^^^^^^^^^^. Also, Phil thought Rhoden would of placed 2nd?
    Legends Of Bodybuilding!!! 1000's OF PICS OF YOUR FAVOURITE BODYBUILDERS!!!

********: https://www.********.com/lobofficial/
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lob_forever/
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNy...CGkj1WuOBceyFA

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ryanreece View Post
    does phil actually compare himself to Ronnie Coleman?
    He's way smarter than Coleman ever was, a better businessman too, not the same tier as a bber though.

Originally Posted by IsaacMutant View Post
    Totally bemused as to how he sees himself as humble, a true narcissist through & through. Also, the animosity he receives on here isn't because he's on top or whatever reason he's conceived, it's purely because of that sh*t personality.

And they both had Rhoden in 2nd? Pssh, great physique but Kai is way too much for him, especially from the back.

Now before someone calls me a 'hater', let me say this; Phil has a good physique. He also has some of the best arms bodybuilding has seen & I think the first I saw of him was in MD mag, pics from the 2008 Ironman Pro I believe. He looked great then.

Lastly, Phillip should stop comparing himself to Big Ron, he prolly couldn't even hold Ronnie's dick while he took a piss. #8Facts
    This is why Heath wins as a businessman.

While other pros ain't doing **** in their offseason, he is generating passionate responses and facilitating a conversation.

Do other pros train with top YTers to promote themselves? Do they have in depth conversations covering a variety of topics? Hell do they even post regular updates?

Heath is absolutely a great example of how to market oneself, although I think he could take it even further.

Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    He's way smarter than Coleman ever was, a better businessman too, not the same tier as a bber though.

This is why Heath wins as a businessman.

While other pros ain't doing **** in their offseason, he is generating passionate responses and facilitating a conversation.

Do other pros train with top YTers to promote themselves? Do they have in depth conversations covering a variety of topics? Hell do they even post regular updates?

Heath is absolutely a great example of how to market oneself, although I think he could take it even further.
    Ronnie graduated cum laude from Grambling State University (GSU) in 1986 with a BSc in accounting. And Ronnies business is doing allot better than heaths.

TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Canuck77 View Post
    Bobble head Lobliner..."Yeah Phil, Yup Phil, Totally Phil...That's awesome Phil...I'm so in love with you Phil...Oops, did I say that last one out loud?!"

Heath's College basketball parallel and mention that he played top tier NCAA came in right on time as usual...he never disappoints.

IMHO, the more he tries to come across as "humble" the worse or more arrogant he actually sounds. "All these guys came up to me and said how they thought I was a dick or this and that and then said how humble I was"...just a quick tip for you Mr. Heath if you read this, people who are actually humble, don't brag about how humble they are or how fans come up to them and tell them that they are converted Kai fans, that is an oxymoron my dude...just sayin' is all.

If you want to be humble or come across as humble, stop talking about how all these fans come up to you and say this and say that or post this and post that on social media et...it just makes you sound more insecure and that you are trying to boast or convince yourself. Just my opinion.
    You just climbed in my head and got all this out and wrote it down. 100%.

Like Isaac said....people generally dislike him for his horrible personality. Some of it also has to do with the fact many feel like he is being gifted wins, but I do think most of it is due to his personality.

Originally Posted by Ryanreece View Post
    Ronnie graduated cum laude from Grambling State University (GSU) in 1986 with a BSc in accounting. And Ronnies business is doing allot better than heaths.
    Ronnie should be doing better, he has more status and way more years in the game (social proof).

That said, Ronnie also has fathered tons of kids and I have no doubt he is being financially drained to care for all of them, so your notion of "better" comes into question when you factor that in.

Also graduating doesn't mean anything, listen to him speak, look at the way he runs his business/innovates. Heath is way better at it already.

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "symmetry"
    "just beat him overall if you look at all angles"
    "Rhoden in 2nd"
    "You just don't have the eye"

Talks about the judges being the only ones who can accurately judge, yet he thinks that Rhoden should have taken 2nd...based on what view?

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by WizardsOfAus View Post
    The overall quality of his physique degrades every year
    Ronnie 99>(arguably) Ronnie 00>Ronnie 01>Ronnie 02<<Ronnie 03

We neva really know.
    "Kai's traps outsize him, when you compare them to the rest of his body, he's very very thick there, it makes him unbalanced." - Lee Thompson

WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Here's my take on it...

1. Phil does NOT honestly believe Rhoden should have placed 2nd, that's just a ploy by Phil to make it seem like he was WAYYYYY AHEAD of Kai and it wasn't even a close contest between them. This is probably Phil's way of retaliating to all the bodybuilding enthusiasts on social media (especially Lui Marco - lol) saying that Kai was the real winner of the 2014 Olympia.

2. "I'm only doing 6 more shows, maybe 7" - obviously he needs 6 more Sandows to reach his goal of 10. I'm not sure if the possibly 7th show is an Arnold Classic in the United States.....or an allowance he's made himself in case he loses one Olympia (meaning he'll have to do an extra Olympia to attain his 10 Sandows). But I'm pretty sure that the "maybe 7" meant a US Arnold Classic...because he's stated in the past that he wants to win that show.

3. Yes, Phil is an arrogant narcissist, similar to how Arnold was back in the day. I think many highly successful people have this kind of attribute/personality. But ask yourself, is it any wonder that a bodybuilder could be so narcissistic? Bodybuilding itself is the epitome of narcissism.

Narcissism is the pursuit of gratification from vanity or egotistic admiration of one's own attributes. Bodybuilders who spend all day posing admiring their own reflection indicates narcissism.

4. Phil is not going to win 10 Olympias. The overall quality of his physique degrades every year, which was abundantly clear in 2014. I see him winning 1-3 more Olympias before someone else takes over.

WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WizardsOfAus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Unbiasedfan View Post
    Ronnie 99>(arguably) Ronnie 00>Ronnie 01>Ronnie 02<<Ronnie 03

We neva really know.
    Yeah but you can see a clear pattern with Phil's physique, where his midsection becomes more distended and his abdominal muscles look less defined with every passing year. That's called regression. Ronnie wasn't regressing during his eight year reign, he just had some showings where he wasn't as good as other years (until his obvious regression started in 2006). Also, Ronnie's physique was always changing because he was continually adding more size. Phil doesn't do that...he doesn't bring any noticeable improvements from the previous year. He's not just bringing the same package every year, he's bringing a WORSE package every year.

Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^Hmmm...well I would perhaps respectfully disagree with you there and say that Arnold was more genuinely charismatic rather than a true narcissist. (Charismatic: exercising a compelling charm that inspires devotion in others). But I could see how some could also call him a narcissist, as he did have some of those traits.

I agree with you on all other points. I don't personally think he will win 10 Sandows either based on the regression over the last 4 years.

Also, Heath has won the last 4 Olympias yet if you look at Kai on social media, he has more likes/followers/subscribers et. on instagram/********/twitter/YouTube. And as some pointed out, Phil is trying hard to market himself on these platforms of social media, does these collabs et., that imo, come across fake, awkward and forced. Kai doesn't even really seem to try, yet still holds more fans on all levels. You have to ask yourself why that is...there is an obvious reason why the "champ" doesn't have the majority of the followers/fans and imho it starts with a P and ends with a y and it isn't the word "puppy" from when he called a kid/fan a "female puppy ass" on instagram.
    Last edited by Canuck77; 12-24-2014 at 04:38 PM.
    THE LEVRONE 2016 MR. OLYMPIA COMEBACK
    (Official announcement through Special Invite as of 05/07/16)

"Kick ass, stay strong, keep pumping up the volume baby...Maryland Muscle Machine in the house and we are SHABAMMM!!! outta' here!"

- Kevin Levrone

denjen777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) denjen777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) denjen777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) denjen777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) denjen777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) denjen777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) denjen777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) denjen777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) denjen777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) denjen777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) denjen777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Canuck77 View Post
    Kai doesn't even really seem to try, yet still holds more fans on all levels.
    I beg to differ everything Kai does/says just seems so contrived from the way he carries himself to how he tries to come accross as this enlightened philosopher when he can hardly string together a proper sentence without saying "you know" and "you know" it's just cringeworthy

AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WizardsOfAus View Post

Narcissism is the pursuit of gratification from vanity or egotistic admiration of one's own attributes. Bodybuilders who spend all day posing admiring their own reflection indicates narcissism.
    u wot? If you are posing and just mirin yourself, you are wasting your time.

Posing practice should be scrutinized and used to identify weaknesses or ways to improve a pose...

I guess my point is not all bodybuilders fit your definition of narcissism.
    ...imnoting

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Do you think Phil feels butterflies in his stomach if he goes five minutes without talking about basketball?
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Phil is a businessman. When he does an interview, he takes the approach of 'what can i say or do to make people like and respect me?' so he comes across as fake. Kai is just himself and thats why people connect with him and like him more.

Registered User cedricnumerouno's Avatar
    cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by StevieMe View Post
    Phil is a businessman. When he does an interview, he takes the approach of 'what can i say or do to make people like and respect me?' so he comes across as fake. Kai is just himself and thats why people connect with him and like him more.
    Eh not really, if anything Phil actually speaks his mind. Maybe not on video but on Twitter/Instagram he says what he actually thinks (even though he says a lot of stupid ****). Whereas seems like Kai always his usual pseudo philosopher self.

203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well.. I see where this thread is going.

Merry Christmas bros!

AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
    this. Just watched his "The ugly truth about competing" video. Basically, in between countless "F"-bombs he said competing is not healthy because all of his clients have had huge hormonal / depression problems after the show.

Lol'd at how he blamed "competing" when HE was the common factor

If done correctly and very slowly, contest prep is very good for you imo
    ...imnoting

Registered User cedricnumerouno's Avatar
    cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AniMaLizTik View Post
    this. Just watched his "The ugly truth about competing" video. Basically, in between countless "F"-bombs he said competing is not healthy because all of his clients have had huge hormonal / depression problems after the show.

Lol'd at how he blamed "competing" when HE was the common factor

If done correctly and very slowly, contest prep is very good for you imo
    I don't know man, if you do it right you should be ideally holding zero body fat. Personally don't think that's the optimal state for health IMO.

Agree though Marc makes videos for clickbait only, he is 100% dedicated to selling his bull**** supplements.

Originally Posted by cedricnumerouno View Post
    I don't know man, if you do it right you should be ideally holding zero body fat. Personally don't think that's the optimal state for health IMO.

Agree though Marc makes videos for clickbait only, he is 100% dedicated to selling his bull**** supplements.
    I agree that if you go beyond less than 6-7% bf that you may be sacrificing some health, but I firmly believe dipping down to 6-7% bf is doable and great for for you. Most of our toxins are stored in our fat, getting ripped is like cleaning the slate of all of the garbage.
    ...imnoting