GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000)

Anybody seen Progenadrex

Thoughts on the profile anyone? It's mixelflix new creation.

Prop blend: 2829mg

Anacyclus Pyrethrum D.C. (root) 5:1 Ethanolic Extract, Creatine HCL, R-Alpha Lipoic Acid, Disodium Phosphate, Laxogenin

Biotin: 1998mcg

Inb4 prop blend no care.
    MAN Sports Rep
    Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion and in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    From another forum

" Progenadrex’s sole reason for being is to accelerate growth, nothing less. Here's a peek into what, how and why..

Anacyclus pyrethrum Ethanol Extract (5:1)

In 2010 researchers at the Hari Singh Gour University in India published the results of an animal study showing Anacyclus stimulated the sexual behaviour of rats in a way that resembled the effect of testosterone. [Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Xue Bao. 2010 Aug;8(8): 767-73.]. The researchers had already established how Anacyclus boosts the synthesis of testosterone. Specifically, doubling it. We’ll see why that’s important later, but for now know that it provides an androgen boost so coveted by athletes.

More importantly this ingredient is the king of substrate storage, swelling the muscle cell with glycogen. By all accounts, you’ll crave more carbs and realize much greater muscle fullness. Remember, the suffix is hydrate. For every gram of glycogen stored, your body pulls in nearly 3 grams of water with it, effectively tripling muscle cell volume. So you'll need your carbs when running it, but they'll all be going to the right place: Muscle and NOT fat.

What's curious about Anacyclus is this: Only the ethanol extract (thus far) has been tested and found to double testosterone. “Supplementation of anacyclus pyrethrum ethanolic root extract (50-150mg/kg) over 28 days in rats noted dose-dependent increases in testosterone and luteinizing hormone to approximately two-fold of baseline.[1] “

Which brings us too…

Laxogenin

Lax is an ingredient I know well, perhaps better than anyone in the industry given my 20 year history with it. It’s no stretch to say I’ve used every Lax product going back to the original Mesobolin, put out by Amino Discounters in the early 1990’s. Without question, it's ability to re-partition nutrients (especially carbs) in the muscle cell is extraordinary.

However, most (but not all) companies have been missing a key qualifier for Laxogenin to exert its full effects: An optimal test level. For example, one of Dr. Syrov’s papers details Laxogenin and how it works. From “An Experimental Study On The Anabolic Activities of 6-Keto Derivatives Of Some Natural Sapogenins”, “Castratration of the rats resulted in 26% less growth vs. intact rats of the same age”. In the even rarer companion paper I have, “Novel, Natural and Non Hormonal Anabolic Agents Derived From Plants”, this point is again hammered home, “Castration of the animals weakens the anabolic effects of Laxogenin”.

It also increases protein synthesis to a remarkable degree, but not like Anavar as some would have you believe Cool

Creatine HCL

It's generally agreed that creatine hydrochloride is a LOT more soluble in water than monohydrate. Due to its higher solubility, the recommended dose is much lower than that for monohydrate. De facto, there is no loading dose necessary, nor mixing up grams of gritty powders or bloat.

I don't partake in the mono vs kre-alkaly, vs, XYZ wars. It's creatine, it works. We know this… Cool. There are things that boost uptake, utilization and the amount you can cram into muscle though, as we'll soon see.

R-ALA/Biotin/Creatine Uptake

It’s unquestionably the R isomer of alpha-lipoic acid that displays greater bioligical activity [Am J Physiol. 1997 Jul;273(1 Pt 1):E185-91.]. It does however, deplete the body of biotin. You'll notice chapped lips like, right quick if you don't supplement it separately. Progenadrex has you covered..

There's also evidence it facilitates greater creatine storage*. That, along with it's other benefits, warrants it's inclusion….
    *http://www.ergo-log.com/alpha-lipoic...-creatine.html

R-ALA/LAXOGENIN SYNERGY

I've spoken often of Laxogenin’s anti-inflammatory effects. The former owner of ****************** (who at the time carried “Anabolica”, an exceptional Lax product) told me he sold, “caseloads” to lupus patients and other persons afflicted with pro-inflammatory conditions.

Little known fact: When you REALLY scrub the research on R-ALA, it isn’t the glucose disposal/anti-oxidant or other benefits that stand out. It’s the anti-inflammatory effects seen in HUMAN studies, that really grabs your attention. http://examine.com/supplements/Alpha-Lipoic+Acid/

“In humans, a clinical trial noted a 15% serum reduction in levels of interleukin-6 (an inflammatory marker) following 4 weeks of 300mg racemic ALA supplementation.[120]”. Thus, the Laxogenin/R-ALA tag team works better and faster to increase protein synthesis, improve creatine uptake and especially squelch inflammation leading to incredibly fast recovery…

Finally, we get to..

Di Sodium Phosphate

Most companies miss the boat on this one: Sodium is even more important for creatine uptake than insulin*. By providing a precise dose along with creatine hcl and r-ala, you maximize creatine uptake. It’s faster, it works better and your results come quicker.

* Willot CA, Young ME, Leighton B, et al. Creatine uptake in isolated soleus muscle: kinetics and dependence on sodium, but not on insulin. Acta Physiol Scand. 1999;166:99-104.
    * Brault and Terjung, 2003"
    My secret? Texting between sets.

GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000) GiftedNatty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Awesome bro. Reps on recharge. What are your thoughts on lax?
    MAN Sports Rep
    Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion and in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GiftedNatty View Post
    Awesome bro. Reps on recharge. What are your thoughts on lax?
    It's been around for so long and there hasn't been any recent relevant research on it so I honestly don't have much hope for it, but it's popular elsewhere.
    My secret? Texting between sets.

Yeah I've seen quite a bit. Can't shake my skepticism towards it to purchase this far.
    MAN Sports Rep

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I personally would avoid all "X:1" extracts, as they are not standardized to actives and the raw materials don't really have any level of QC. It's a common "scam" that chinese suppliers pull on american companies.

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper69 View Post
    I personally would avoid all "X:1" extracts, as they are not standardized to actives and the raw materials don't really have any level of QC. It's a common "scam" that chinese suppliers pull on american companies.
    interesting
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd take his word on this.

You're gonna get more Anacyclus from AB/ABE. Not sold on anything else in the formula.
    CountryMike Appreciation Crew

Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    We do NOT use Chinese material in ANYTHING. Not to indict an entire nation, but these are the same people who slipped melamine into infant formula TWICE. And that was AFTER babies died in this country.
    Author of The Blueprint - Want BIG gains WITHOUT drugs?

Want to get to Gainsville FAST? - Google Synthagen or theblueprintbulletin

My post reflects only my opinion and is in no way considered required practice - in whole or in part. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health care practitioner PRIOR to beginning ANY new diet, exercise, supplementation or training program.

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mixelflick View Post
    We do NOT use Chinese material in ANYTHING. Not to indict an entire nation, but these are the same people who slipped melamine into infant formula TWICE. And that was AFTER babies died in this country.

Ross?
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me