Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

The "Triple Headed Monster Burger Challenge" (ErikTheElectric)(MLE)(Pics/Reps)

The "Triple Headed Monster Burger Challenge"

(Now called the "LAMKINATOR")

The Location:
    “Oink and Moo BBQ”, Fallbrook CA

The Challenge:
    47.5 Minutes to eat this monster
    - 4 sets of buns
    - 8 patties (4 habanero patties.. SO spicy)
    - 1 whole pulled pork sandwich
    - 1 Mac and cheese fritter on top
    - 5 fried eggs
    - Onion Rings
    - mountain of lettuce/tomato/onion
    - 2 pickles
    - 12 slices of bacon
    - 12 slices of cheese
    - One whole Kielbasa Sausage
    - 21 oz soft drink (must be finished)
    - 2 POUNDS of waffle fries
    (Well over 7 pounds of food)

Finish it all, or fork over 40$

The prize:
    The meal FREE! Eternal Glory, you get to name the burger after yourself, leave a “layer” for the next person!

The Video
    Coming tomorrow!

Final Thoughts:
    The "Triple Headed Monster Burger Challenge"
    (Now called the "LAMKINATOR")

I had 47.5 minutes to finish the Goliath burger. Only ONE person has ever finished the burger in the entire history or the restaurant. Even Jamie "The Bear" McDonald was unable to take the best down when he came into the restaurant a while back! (If you look closely on The Wall of Shame, you can see his picture). If I finished the burger, I received it FREE OF CHARGE, eternal glory, I got to name the burger after myself, AND I got my name up on the wall of fame! I ALSO got to add in "my layer" of whatever I wanted for the next challenger to try and defeat!

The burger came out and I was blown away...
    - 4 sets of buns
    - 8 patties (4 habanero patties.. SO spicy)
    - 1 whole pulled pork sandwich
    - 1 Mac and cheese fritter on top
    - 5 fried eggs
    - Onion Rings
    - mountain of lettuce/tomato/onion
    - 2 pickles
    - 12 slices of bacon
    - 12 slices of cheese
    - One whole Kielbasa Sausage
    - 21 oz soft drink (must be finished)
    - 2 POUNDS of waffle fries
    (Well over 7 pounds of food)

This was easily my most difficult challenge, but definitely delicious and worth it! The previous winner "Arturo" designed the burger to be "unbeatable" with the habanero patties AND the pulled pork sandwich at the top. As soon as the burger came out and I started, I made sure to work my way down and get the burger down FIRST. THIS WAS MY FIRST EVER CHALLENGE WITH SODA! (I chose sprite) to my surprise, it actually helped me quite a bit! I talked to a friend of mine before hand (Randy Santell) and the restaurant is notorious for adding MORE to the burger than what is listed, again.. I was surprised to find 2 additional sets of buns, more fries and more vegetables than what I saw in the previous pictures. But, I just kept eating!

I made sure to pace myself and keep working the burger until I finished it. Once the meat and vegetables were done, it was time for the bread (which I dipped in ranch). After that was painfully over, all that was left was the fries! These were absolutely disgusting, cold and soggy. I was able to power through them and finish at 41 minutes and become the NEW RECORD HOLDER FOR THE BURGER! I chose to "leave my mark" for the next challenger by choosing to put a HALF CHICKEN ontop of the burger for the next person who attempts to take down the beast!

IT IS NOW NAMED AFTER ME!
    I was going to go with the "electrifyer", but chose "The LAMKINATOR" instead! (My last name fit better)
    I got my money back, got DESSERT, and my name up on the wall of fame!
    Again, this was easily the most difficult challenge I've ever done. But I can finally say, after doing this.. And talking with the designer of the burger, I WILL be looking into the MLE and will be doing a pro eating qualifier soon!

I CANT WAIT!

Video coming soon!

The Pictures:

The monster!

The challenge!

Half of fame/shame

Getting started

Working my down!

DONE! 41 minutes!

The chef brought out free dessert.. So why not!?

ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Jamie McDonald in the hall of shame? What?

The chef/owner bringing it out

NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You are my new hero. Train me pls. full srs.

KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500)
    lol

Under Construction . . . Johneffer's Avatar
    Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Omg!!! Omfg! !!!!! Incredible!!!! #daring!!!
    Instagram: @Johneffer
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Johnefferlol2/videos
    Bench: 405 sets of 6, 315 for 20
    Squat: 495 for 6 sets of 12, 675x1
    Deadlift: 685
    Teen Nationals Overall Champion 2017

DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100)
    RIP Toilet

Impressed on 40 min finish.
    "tssss tss my muddah said "Chippah r u ready for the SuperBowl" tss I said wat kind of soup an wats n da bowl tss or sumpthin tss"

- Chip Chipperson

"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners."

- Silverback1996

Originally Posted by NicholasMango View Post
    You are my new hero. Train me pls. full srs.
    I charge hourly, do you accept paypal?

anonymous
    no way in **** that i could eat that
    nor do i want to, that looks disgusting lmao

****ing shocked that you or any human being finished it though, ****. good work

but srs, aren't you some what worried that you seemed to have replaced not eating with binge eating? srs

Originally Posted by Silverback1996 View Post
    no way in **** that i could eat that
    nor do i want to, that looks disgusting lmao

****ing shocked that you or any human being finished it though, ****. good work

but srs, aren't you some what worried that you seemed to have replaced not eating with binge eating? srs
    Thanks brah.

Common question, I addressed that almost a year ago.
    (common misconception is that people with ED's "don't eat")

Replaced wh

anonymous
    Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    Thanks brah.

Common question, I addressed that almost a year ago.
    (common misconception is that people with ED's "don't eat")

Replaced wh
    **** the first movement you made in that vid looked like u were about to whip ur dink out, esp with the misc shirt on lmfao
    edit:i get what you mean in the video. although do you actually eat normally besides the binge sessions though?

**** the first movement you made in that vid looked like u were about to whip ur dink out, esp with the misc shirt on lmfao
    edit:i get what you mean in the video. although do you actually eat normally besides the binge sessions though?

I think you're a bit confused, or just have a big misconception about the difference between partaking in eating challenges vs. binge eating disorder.

anonymous
    I think you're a bit confused, or just have a big misconception about the difference between partaking in eating challenges vs. binge eating disorder.
    "Binge-eating disorder is a serious eating disorder in which you frequently consume unusually large amounts of food. Almost everyone overeats on occasion, such as having seconds or thirds of a holiday meal. But for some people, overeating crosses the line to binge-eating disorder and it becomes a regular occurrence, usually done in secret."
    although u def dont do it in secret, it does seem like binge eating imo since u do them regularly
    not trying to hate, im just asking questions

"Binge-eating disorder is a serious eating disorder in which you frequently consume unusually large amounts of food. Almost everyone overeats on occasion, such as having seconds or thirds of a holiday meal. But for some people, overeating crosses the line to binge-eating disorder and it becomes a regular occurrence, usually done in secret."
    although u def dont do it in secret, it does seem like binge eating imo since u do them regularly
    not trying to hate, im just asking questions
    If you're genuinely curious, then here you go:

http://www.nationaleatingdisorders.o...ating-disorder

Overeating / Binge Eating / Casual Eating Challenges (regularly? I do 1-2 per month lol)

Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You got one for the last one, and you'll get one for this one.

Don't know how to embed.
    Attached Images
    I have always wanted to become a tampon. My dream is to be inserted into a woman's chamber of love and absorb her lady juices.

My gyno surgery video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td12mDeyVH8

anonymous
    If you're genuinely curious, then here you go:

http://www.nationaleatingdisorders.o...ating-disorder

Overeating / Binge Eating / Casual Eating Challenges (regularly? I do 1-2 per month lol)
    id say once every 2 weeks is probably frequent and id assume u do mini ones inbetween but without recording or making them actual challenges
    but idk enough about ur personal life to know

id say once every 2 weeks is probably frequent and id assume u do mini ones inbetween but without recording or making them actual challenges
    but idk enough about ur personal life to know
    Literally see absolutely no point in doing this, lol. Don't even think anyone in their right minds would do that.

LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LeanAsFuark is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Someone you should move this thread to misc you ain't not teen anymore Erik
    dl 180kg
    s 150kg
    b 112.5kg/102.5kg x5

My lifting log: forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166940041

Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000) Mattschill is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LeanAsFuark View Post
    Someone you should move this thread to misc you ain't not teen anymore Erik
    You aint not
    Event/Current/Goal
    200 IM/1:59.60/1:54.99
    100 Back/54.60/51.99
    100 Free/48.05/47.49
    50 Free/22.11/21.99

Call me Rich cuz I'm here bro

NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NicholasMango is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I charge hourly, do you accept paypal?
    errr. How much are we talking?

Originally Posted by NicholasMango View Post
    errr. How much are we talking?
    Bout tree fiddy.