Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SmarterChild View Post
    what is it

normally it gives me a panic attack

Have a friend who also suffers from anxiety. Went to Denver on vacation, walked into a dispensary and told them his symptoms and asked if they had any strains specific to help him. Claimed he felt so much better afterwards
    Shiatt I've heard that. Haven't been willing to try it. Luckily I know enough about anxiety to eliminate it. Had never had a panic attack until weed. I didn't even know it was a "panic attack" just thought I freaked out, but physical symtpoms would linger for like a week. Always attributed it to weed. Anyways I can prob help you with anxiety man

It takes work though

I used to weigh 300lbs. Former300lber's Avatar
    Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AniMaLizTik View Post
    lots of mad *******s ITT.
    lots of delusional hippie *******s ITT.
    "The reason why we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind the scenes with everyone else's highlight reel."

lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000) lalaland86 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    what is it
    Its a natural stress reliever. Just some herbs. I got some for my ex-gf to try and get her to stop taking so much Klonopin. The Klonopin was really messing her up. (she never even tried this natural stuff. Sad. So dependant on those Klonopin) It was recommended by someone who claimed to be a "doctor" (although I don't really believe that she was a doctor), and the natural remedy and supplement store.

She said they had experience giving that to people in place of benzos and it worked.

I don't know. Luckily I am not a doctor so advice I give has no weight and I can recommend natural stuff. Your doctor has a weighty opinion and can't just take you off your drugs.

AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by floaton View Post
    Show me a large clinical study using 'non-profitable treaments'
    The one about prostate cancer is especially ineresting

About 527,000 results (0.06 sec)
    http://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl...%2C34&as_sdtp=
    ...imnoting

SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Fappinbrah88 View Post
    What the fuk do you want the doctor to do? Prescribe yoga when you have a huge brain chemical imbalance?
    yoga actually helps with stress/anxiety a lot

Originally Posted by TheAmericano View Post
    My dads a trauma surgeon and he saves lives. So yes op, they do more they just push pills.

Stop being lazy and make sure you research the doctor you are going to 1st. Yes chit doctors are out there just like any other job
    a surgeon is a bit diff

And I've seen several doctors. Most of them put you on something. Say I'll see you in a month then rinse and repeat

I've had a doctor ask me if I've seen any new drugs I'd be curious to try and how many ***** did I want

DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DLTBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Interesting watch.

SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Former300lber View Post
    lots of delusional hippie *******s ITT.
    not wanting to be pumped full of drugs = hippie *******

Ok then

krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DLTBB View Post

Interesting watch.
    This chit reminds me of the ******* who was so miserable he went seeking out "ego death" posted some material on here (on the misc) and said it was positive. I know specifically that people take psychedlics to achieve "ego death"

But just blows my phucken mind how people have to resort to that chit. How the phuck can you be so miserable/ not want to put in the work..

Basically..if you don't do it and conquer it on your own..you'll always attribute your success to that thing. Therefore, it always exist

sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000)
    Obviously there are merits to doctors. The medical system isn't perfect. Highly regulating and controlling a profession will have pluses and minuses. Some natural remedies work others don't. Do a little research and see what works for you.
    yolo- you only lift once

Sumo Deadlift: 480 x1
    Back Squat: 450 x1
    Bench: 240 x1

AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    not wanting to be pumped full of drugs = hippie *******

Ok then
    The best is when someone goes into the doctor and they have high blood pressure. INSTEAD of treating what's CAUSING the high blood pressure, which is the body's way of telling you "hey man change your lifestyle this is not good", they prescribe a pill that causes these side effects:

These high blood pressure medications flush extra water and sodium (salt) from your body. Diuretics may cause these side effects lmao:

Extra urination. Extra water out means more time in the bathroom. Take these medications earlier in the day and when you're not far away from a bathroom.
    Erection problems in some men.
    Weakness, leg cramps, or fatigue. Diuretics may decrease the body's levels of the mineral potassium, which can lead to these side effects. Certain potassium-sparing diuretics do not have this effect, however.
    Intense and sudden foot pain,which is a symptom of gout. Beta-blockers make your heart beat less forcefully and more slowly. These medications may cause side effects such as:

Asthma symptoms
    Cold hands and feet
    Depression
    Erection problems
    Insomnia and sleep problems
    A dry, hacking cough that doesn't go away. If you have this side effect, the doctor may prescribe another type of medication.
    Skin rash and a loss of taste are two other possible side effects of ACE inhibitors.
    ...imnoting

Originally Posted by DLTBB View Post

Interesting watch.
    have seen way too many people go off the deep end taking these in college

It's like they went on a trip and never came back

floaton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floaton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floaton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floaton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floaton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floaton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floaton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floaton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floaton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floaton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floaton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The one about prostate cancer is especially ineresting

About 527,000 results (0.06 sec)
    http://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl...%2C34&as_sdtp=
    If you were referring to non-profit/natural remedies such as exercise, proper diet, etc. then I concede.

I thought you were referring to 'herbal remedies', which I believe to have substantially less widespread and verifiable studies.

BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The best is when someone goes into the doctor and they have high blood pressure. INSTEAD of treating what's CAUSING the high blood pressure, which is the body's way of telling you "hey man change your lifestyle this is not good", they prescribe a pill that causes these side effects:

These high blood pressure medications flush extra water and sodium (salt) from your body. Diuretics may cause these side effects lmao:

Extra urination. Extra water out means more time in the bathroom. Take these medications earlier in the day and when you're not far away from a bathroom.
    Weakness, leg cramps, or fatigue. Diuretics may decrease the body's levels of the mineral potassium, which can lead to these side effects. Certain potassium-sparing diuretics do not have this effect, however.
    Intense and sudden foot pain,which is a symptom of gout. Beta-blockers make your heart beat less forcefully and more slowly. These medications may cause side effects such as:

Asthma symptoms
    Cold hands and feet
    Depression
    Erection problems
    A dry, hacking cough that doesn't go away. If you have this side effect, the doctor may prescribe another type of medication.
    Skin rash and a loss of taste are two other possible side effects of ACE inhibitors.
    Most high blood pressure is what is called essential hypertension, aka it has no identifiable cause.

Also, there are many reasons to be on blood pressure medicine even if you don't have high blood pressure.

If you are diabetic, have heart failure, or had a previous heart attack you automatically get a decent sized cocktail of medicine (statin, acei, aspirin, beta blocker, +/- aldosterone antagonist) no matter what because it has been proven to save lives or slow disease.

Plus getting old just makes your arteries bad. You just get high blood pressure because you're old. ~75% of elderly have hypertension.
    --= C.E.O. of Pharmacy Rₓ Crew =--
    ~* nO CoNDeM CreW *~
    ++ Positive Misc ++
    ## Always pick 1 crew ##

Asthma symptoms
    Cold hands and feet
    Depression
    Erection problems
    everyone wants a quick fix

Originally Posted by floaton View Post
    If you were referring to non-profit/natural remedies such as exercise, proper diet, etc. then I concede.

I thought you were referring to 'herbal remedies', which I believe to have substantially less widespread and verifiable studies.
    There's no magic pill or plant that will solve anything, but many can supplement proper nutrition and activity in order to reap even better benefits.
    ...imnoting

coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000)
    everyone wants a quick fix
    There's no magic pill or plant that will solve anything, but many can supplement proper nutrition and activity in order to reap even better benefits.
    There is a strong population bias here. We're on a bodybuilding website. You realize that 99.5% of people out there would RATHER take the pill fully aware of the side effects and fully aware of lifestyle changes as an alternative. The general population really doesn't care for self improvement because self improvement is hard. We have just inured ourself to the pain of hard work.

Originally Posted by BoneSkinny View Post
    Most high blood pressure is what is called essential hypertension, aka it has no identifiable cause.

Also, there are many reasons to be on blood pressure medicine even if you don't have high blood pressure.

If you are diabetic, have heart failure, or had a previous heart attack you automatically get a decent sized cocktail of medicine (statin, acei, aspirin, beta blocker, +/- aldosterone antagonist) no matter what because it has been proven to save lives or slow disease.

Plus getting old just makes your arteries bad. You just get high blood pressure because you're old. ~75% of elderly have hypertension.
    You missed my point completely. The ROOT cause of most of what you listed is lifestyle. Bad habits, bad diet, and/or being sedentary.

Just because 75% of old people have high blood pressure does not mean that it's not preventable most of the time.

Of course there will be outliers, but my point is a majority of the crap that is ailing people is preventable through a proper lifestyle.
    ...imnoting

Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Geoloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We learn during first years, that pharmaceuticals companies waste millions of dollars a year in order to save a handful of people, why would we turn our backs to such companies and deny our patients top tier drugs.

My school's motto is, "When in doubt, prescribe a pill", never fails.
    "There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. "
    Hippocrates

--♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT GROUP--♥♥--♥♥--

** GreekyBeth Appreciation Crew **

moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000) moofthedog is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm pretty sure doctors can get sued over making claims regarding natural supplements. Perhaps not, but doctors usually go by evidence based medicine. However, a doctor not having you as a patient because of it? That's uncommon.

Now if you think modern medicine is only there for profit and people selling quack supplements that claim to cure everything aren't? pls

wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lalaland86 View Post
    Try some of this stuff brah:

Yeah OP, some of this stuff:

Nothing against natural medicines, herbs, and all the rest. Plenty of useful herbal remedies out there (most of which really need to start being researched more by modern medicine).
    Homeopaths pls go though.

brb water has memory
    brb how come it doesn't have the memory of the chit I took last week
    brb magic potion
    ‾\_(ツ)_/‾

BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You missed my point completely. The ROOT cause of most of what you listed is lifestyle. Bad habits, bad diet, and/or being sedentary.

Just because 75% of old people have high blood pressure does not mean that it's not preventable most of the time.

Of course there will be outliers, but my point is a majority of the crap that is ailing people is preventable through a proper lifestyle.
    A lot of people will have high BP regardless of diet/exercise (srs) + other medical comorbidities

Plus, if someone is unable or unwilling to diet/exercise enough they need extra support. It would be criminal to let them die without giving them cheap meds. And 99.99% of doctors counsels on lifestyle changes
    --= C.E.O. of Pharmacy Rₓ Crew =--
    ~* nO CoNDeM CreW *~
    ++ Positive Misc ++
    ## Always pick 1 crew ##

Originally Posted by Geoloop View Post
    We learn during first years, that pharmaceuticals companies waste millions of dollars a year in order to save a handful of people, why would we turn our backs to such companies and deny our patients top tier drugs.

My school's motto is, "When in doubt, prescribe a pill", never fails.
    because that's what makes money. People do not want to hear "Exercise and dont eat junk food."

I have an obese family member and he washes his blood pressure pill down with sweet tea and oreos. blows my fckin mind!
    ...imnoting

Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stay safe brah, I got drugged to Kingdom come on benzos February-March 2013 and I still can't sleep right. Benzo withdrawal is literally the worst thing I have ever experienced and pretty much ruined my life for around a year and a half. Stay safe brah. Hope you don't experience protracted withdrawal that lasts over a year like I did.
    Aesthetic Glutes Crew
    Eleshirt Crew

Registered User OnDatPhaggyTyme's Avatar
    OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i asked her if marijuana could help with anxiety and she told me I would just be masking the symptoms

So I said aren't benzos doing the same thing?

She quickly changed the topic to the legality of drugs
    physicians get about a semester of drugs in their school and training, you could try asking your pharmacist if they're not too busy just slinging pain meds to the masses
    You're gonna carry that weight.

Originally Posted by Roasted View Post
    Stay safe brah, I got drugged to Kingdom come on benzos February-March 2013 and I still can't sleep right. Benzo withdrawal is literally the worst thing I have ever experienced and pretty much ruined my life for around a year and a half. Stay safe brah. Hope you don't experience protracted withdrawal that lasts over a year like I did.
    i try to cut my doses in half and still feel fukin awful

Regret ever getting on them

oe7Leo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oe7Leo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oe7Leo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oe7Leo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oe7Leo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oe7Leo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oe7Leo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oe7Leo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oe7Leo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oe7Leo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oe7Leo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    listen, i can confirm, i am medicine

and pills are great

i should know, i'm miscing from my fully paid all-inclusive conference in hawaii sponsored by MerckPfizerGlasskoKlineSmithWesson
    ***SRT PR Crew (Strong Rep to Post Ratio Crew)***
    ***Foul Bachelor Frog Crew***
    ***Piners gonna pine Crew***
    ***Miscers with a "7" in their name Crew***

Creator of Original Pineapplebrah Thread: Where the Pineapple was coined:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139655023

Piners gonna pine

Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've literally never experienced anxiety and insomnia till I got on and off this crap. Read the book Death Grip by Matt samet.... Your mind will be blown
    Aesthetic Glutes Crew
    Eleshirt Crew

Registered User OnDatPhaggyTyme's Avatar
    OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OnDatPhaggyTyme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    benzos stay in your system for a long time, so you're probably saturated with them at this point

I got my grandpa off benzos by cutting it in half, then just every other day, then nothing

He didn't experience withdrawals but everyone is different with how their bodies react to the meds

You can try supplementing with either melatonin or benadryl at night to sleep

benzos, in my opinion, are nothing but a comfort med that should only be used in extreme cases, but everyone loves the **** out of them and doctors like prescribing them
    You're gonna carry that weight.

Originally Posted by OnDat****gyTyme View Post
    benzos stay in your system for a long time, so you're probably saturated with them at this point

I got my grandpa off benzos by cutting it in half, then just every other day, then nothing

He didn't experience withdrawals but everyone is different with how their bodies react to the meds

You can try supplementing with either melatonin or benadryl at night to sleep

benzos, in my opinion, are nothing but a comfort med that should only be used in extreme cases, but everyone loves the **** out of them and doctors like prescribing them
    ive taken some sort of benzo everyday for the past 5+ years

Usually take OTC sleeping pills though

vecin0 is not very helpful. (-500) vecin0 is not very helpful. (-500) vecin0 is not very helpful. (-500) vecin0 is not very helpful. (-500) vecin0 is not very helpful. (-500) vecin0 is not very helpful. (-500) vecin0 is not very helpful. (-500) vecin0 is not very helpful. (-500) vecin0 is not very helpful. (-500) vecin0 is not very helpful. (-500) vecin0 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Doctors don't know ****.