Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by cedricnumerouno View Post
    Nah you see Kai has to do that, you know being an orphan and his childhood, you know it's sad, see his apartment and all that. You should feel sorry for him you know.

But **** Phil for doing the same thing
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...0781511&page=2

my point was that people mock kai in the same way. of course phil put himself on the spotlight with his original maketing...that press was funny as hell.
    "Kai's traps outsize him, when you compare them to the rest of his body, he's very very thick there, it makes him unbalanced." - Lee Thompson

JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Mikey13Buddha View Post
    I love how sensitive we are in here, it's cute. I said "it was fine" after I tried one shake. That was an honest description and not super pointed. He called it "garbage" which is quite scolding and to me, sounds like an average dude just looking to hate on Phil. Some reasoning is all I'm asking for. If it's a taste/mixing thing, I'd disagree but, of course, my experience is with just two scoops of one flavor of whey.
    Lol so because a bloke calls his product garbage, he must be an average bloke.

You think you're jacked as **** at your weight so you think it gives you the ability right to dictate other peoples opinion? LOL

And phils protein is spiked anyway so it IS garbage

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Same things already happened with Kai and his "masterpiece" hoodies.
    There's a major difference between a piece of clothing and supplements.

I don't recall anyone mocking Phil for coming out with a clothing line.

Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JigPig View Post

You think you're jacked as **** at your weight so you think it gives you the ability right to dictate other peoples opinion? LOL

Wasn't aware Phil's protein is spiked. Why is his protein so expensive? lol

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nah you see Kai has to do that, you know being an orphan and his childhood, you know it's sad, see his apartment and all that. You should feel sorry for him you know.

But **** Phil for doing the same thing
    Are you Phil's wife ?
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    He wishes he were..
    It is with people like you that this sport will never grow. "When you say, everything and anything to be pro, do you mean even to turn HOMO?...

- Serge Nubret

mindworm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Spiked with what, dare I ask?

BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ''There’s this battle over waterboarding at places like Guantanamo Bay. I think that they should just say, “Hey, if you guys don’t talk, you have to see Hercules In New York.” I guarantee those guys would talk much faster. You don’t need to do waterboarding or anything else. That’s the ultimate threat.''

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Team Kai

''Well that's a kick in the gentleman relish'' MaKaiser

mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How about OP rewrites the review here?

And if the "spiking" claims are true, why not be specific and back that up with sources?

endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by matthew2474 View Post
    Lol yeah right. If Kai had a supp line people would be all over it. Not even a big fan of Phil but I'm realistic.
    Depend on whether or not he comes out with a grapefruit flavored pre workout

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    People already forgot that huge thread about Gifted Nutrition's supplements having inaccurate label claims? (ingredients listed in promo poster but not in ingredient profile of supplement, "white creatine", grams not adding up to serving size in nutritional labels). Plus the Gifted Nutrition PR response to the supplement section calling them out was just....embarrassing. To summarize: "don't listen to the basement dwellers in the supp section pointing out the valid facts. instead, listen to the co-partner of gifted nutrition who is a known scammer"
    Mind you, this was at the launch of the company. Maybe they improved since then. I haven't paid any attention since the above happened

edit: googled the thread. here are some random quotes from it. You can check the validity of people's claims for yourself. Whatever.
    edit2: not the main supp thread that had the GN pr response posted in it. I can't seem to find that
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...3031921&page=4

that pre-wo has to have an error on it...srv size and actives dont match up at all
    That said, this company is owned by Kevin Dash, who is a notorious conman and auto-bill scammer so I'm not sure what was to be expected
    (Check out his past companies Opes Media, Enado Media, Blackbelt Profit, AcaiBerryPure, etc...)
    From the website "The difference between GN and other products is similar to the difference between homemade tomato sauce and canned sauce; These are homemade products handmade in a small family facility, with meticulous attention to detail."
    Note the 26g of amino acids contained in 30g of protein
    Also, their 'isolate' that has over 10% carbs.
    Also, 'Natural flavor with other natural flavors' <- **** does that mean.
    "Higher biological value through micronized BCAA's and L-glutamine"
    That's odd, because the label doesn't list any free form amino acids.
    Love sucralose being listed twice and more artificial coloring than stims
    Last edited by bartosh; 12-20-2014 at 09:13 AM.
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey guys, if Kai released his own protein, people would still not buy it if it was crap. Like Roro said, clothing and supplements are not a linear comparison.

That said, how awesome would it be is Kai released a grapefruit flavored protein.

Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

A couple things that might help:

1. He is statistically average. I never said there was a correlation between that and his review. Read again.
    2. I am jacked as **** at my weight lol. Never attempted to dictate anyones opinion. Simply asked for details that got him to hi conclusion.
    3. The spiked issue...thats worth mentioning.

My life experience as an actual competitive bodybuilder tells me that average dudes seek reasons to call a supplement both magical and garbage depending on outside circumstances. I simply asked WHY and still didnt get an answer.
    Why are little guys so sensitive these days? I miss bodybuilders were the majority here.
    ***White Men Can Jump Crew***

"I've come to the conclusion that the two most important things in life are good friends and a good bullpen. " ~Bob Lemon, 1981

Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50)

1. He is statistically average. I never said there was a correlation between that and his review. Read again.
    2. I am jacked as **** at my weight lol. Never attempted to dictate anyones opinion. Simply asked for details that got him to hi conclusion.

My life experience as an actual competitive bodybuilder tells me that average dudes seek reasons to call a supplement both magical and garbage depending on outside circumstances. I simply asked WHY and still didnt get an answer.
    Why are little guys so sensitive these days? I miss bodybuilders were the majority here.
    1. No I'm not
    2. E stats are a bitch
    3. no sh!t

Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikey13Buddha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Ryanreece View Post
    1. No I'm not
    2. E stats are a bitch
    3. no sh!t
    Please post the actual review man. Thats all I, and many others in here, want to see. At 180 you dont have to be sensitive . There's a pic of my leg right in my avatar, no e-stats. Im actually 260 now and a bit softer. No shows until the summer for me.
    ***White Men Can Jump Crew***

"I've come to the conclusion that the two most important things in life are good friends and a good bullpen. " ~Bob Lemon, 1981

Please post the actual review man. Thats all I, and many others in here, want to see. At 180 you dont have to be sensitive . There's a pic of my leg right in my avatar, no e-stats. Im actually 260 now and a bit softer. No shows until the summer for me.
    its on amazon BTW MY FFMI is 22 so you can stop being a dick if you'd like
    Last edited by Ryanreece; 12-20-2014 at 01:57 PM.

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The hate squad leaps in and does their thing again.

Yawn.
    Novice Athletic Tall winner and Overall Athletic winner
    at the 2014 NABBA Waikato Champs.

"Or it could prove that IIFYM is a complete waste of time if you are a serious competitor." - KCTonyG 2014
    From the mouths of bros.

TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DPNZ View Post
    The hate squad leaps in and does their thing again.

Yawn.
    People are just discussing Phil's supplement line and its merits and success. It seems to me like you automatically defend Phil, no matter the issue, just like some people attack him regardless of what is being discussed.

wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If people want reviews that are not tampered with, why don't they just go to a 3rd party online supplement supplierike bb.com or whatever, that sells Phil's products?
    IG: waldronconstruction

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TropicalSunset View Post
    People are just discussing Phil's supplement line and its merits and success. It seems to me like you automatically defend Phil, no matter the issue, just like some people attack him regardless of what is being discussed.
    Nah. Phil gets so much hate on here these days. Trying to make out like it's some civil discussion. Pffft.

Child plz.
    Novice Athletic Tall winner and Overall Athletic winner
    at the 2014 NABBA Waikato Champs.

"Or it could prove that IIFYM is a complete waste of time if you are a serious competitor." - KCTonyG 2014
    From the mouths of bros.

Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DPNZ View Post
    Child plz.
    It is with people like you that this sport will never grow. "When you say, everything and anything to be pro, do you mean even to turn HOMO?...

- Serge Nubret

pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000) pyrolee is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Ryanreece View Post
    Wouldnt it be better to hear peoples opinions and try to improve the products?
    Depends on if the opinions are, you know, actually good or not?

ks12 is just really nice. (+1000) ks12 is just really nice. (+1000) ks12 is just really nice. (+1000) ks12 is just really nice. (+1000) ks12 is just really nice. (+1000) ks12 is just really nice. (+1000) ks12 is just really nice. (+1000) ks12 is just really nice. (+1000) ks12 is just really nice. (+1000) ks12 is just really nice. (+1000) ks12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You just gave an example of what I'm asking. I'm wondering HOW HE CAME TO THE CONCLUSION, SPECIFICALLY. Depending on the reasoning, you would, in fact have to have an idea what you're talking about. I've been told a million times that great products are trash and vice versa. I said "no knock" as I didn't want to offend him (I been his size and much smaller, so that's all love w/ me) but I literally want to know his process for deciding, so I can use that information to decide if I see this as something worth even trying out.

Most of the people who tell me a given supplement is "garbage" have no basis for it and just say it's the taste, which is generally a pretty ridiculous reason to use such a strong word as garbage. Does it not mix, are the nutrient details not accurate, does vanilla taste like french vanilla, etc, etc. The 1 shake I tried mixed well and tasted similar to my Dymatize powder (which I LOVE).
    Maybe this has been answered but what does bringing his stats into it have to do with anything? It seems to me like you were trying to downplay his opinion bc of his stats, yet your "bodybuilder" friends think it's great. You're trying to make you and your friends opinions sound superior because you're "bodybuilders". Gtfo with that elitest bullchit mindset

ks12 is just really nice. (+1000) ks12 is just really nice. (+1000) ks12 is just really nice. (+1000) ks12 is just really nice. (+1000) ks12 is just really nice. (+1000) ks12 is just really nice. (+1000) ks12 is just really nice. (+1000) ks12 is just really nice. (+1000) ks12 is just really nice. (+1000) ks12 is just really nice. (+1000) ks12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    2. I am jacked as **** at my weight lol. .
    You're really not...

But thanks for trying

Now go cry and fist yourself

IngeKJ is just really nice. (+1000) IngeKJ is just really nice. (+1000) IngeKJ is just really nice. (+1000) IngeKJ is just really nice. (+1000) IngeKJ is just really nice. (+1000) IngeKJ is just really nice. (+1000) IngeKJ is just really nice. (+1000) IngeKJ is just really nice. (+1000) IngeKJ is just really nice. (+1000) IngeKJ is just really nice. (+1000) IngeKJ is just really nice. (+1000)
    I dont know if phils personality hurt sales, but it doesnt help that he outright lies about his products. The real killer is that they are just generic supplements that dont stand out at all. The market is overflooded as is, it doesnt need some more standard crap. Thats why pro supplement lines usually fail to make it big. One exception is Colemans line, his product are surpisingly very high quality, some of the best tasting products on the market. And Ronnie is just this funny, goofy character that doesnt lie about his products. They stand out, and thats why theyve made it

mindworm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mrusa85 View Post
    How about OP rewrites the review here?

And if the "spiking" claims are true, why not be specific and back that up with sources?
    My point exactly. Roll eyes all you want, but the "everyone knows" card is internet tiresome.

MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by wala View Post
    If people want reviews that are not tampered with, why don't they just go to a 3rd party online supplement supplierike bb.com or whatever, that sells Phil's products?
    I just went to look at the reviews but the reviews are broken, it keeps giving me a dead page with redirection loop.

JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Ah yes the "I am bigger than you therefore I'm superior to you" type of mentality. Good job mate.

The truth is most sup lines are garbage with the fact that most of them are spiked with useless amines like Glycine and Glutamine to increase protein count.

Don't take my word for it but I saw those ingredients on the label on launch day, even Ronnies and Dorians sup line protein are spiked with useless ingredients.

FYI I don't need to have 22 inch arms to form an opinion if I think some sups are crap or not.

Registered User cedricnumerouno's Avatar
    cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by IngeKJ View Post
    I dont know if phils personality hurt sales, but it doesnt help that he outright lies about his products. The real killer is that they are just generic supplements that dont stand out at all. The market is overflooded as is, it doesnt need some more standard crap. Thats why pro supplement lines usually fail to make it big. One exception is Colemans line, his product are surpisingly very high quality, some of the best tasting products on the market. And Ronnie is just this funny, goofy character that doesnt lie about his products. They stand out, and thats why theyve made it
    Coleman's are no better than Heath's...it's all the same BS when you are talking about Heath/Coleman/Dexter/Jay/Dorian/Gaspari etc. etc. they all sell the same crap. Personality or not, it's crap.

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Coleman's are no better than Heath's...it's all the same BS when you are talking about Heath/Coleman/Dexter/Jay/Dorian/Gaspari etc. etc. they all sell the same crap. Personality or not, it's crap.
    yup
    "Kai's traps outsize him, when you compare them to the rest of his body, he's very very thick there, it makes him unbalanced." - Lee Thompson