Registered (self-ab)user OneManRIOT's Avatar
    OneManRIOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneManRIOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneManRIOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneManRIOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneManRIOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneManRIOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneManRIOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneManRIOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneManRIOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneManRIOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneManRIOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Creatine and Glycine

Hey fellas, I've been wondering what the difference is between Glycine and Creatine. Do they do the same thing?

Isn't glycine essentially converted to creatine? The bottle says it helps promote glycogen storage but since I'm cutting I'm wondering if that could negatively impact my progress

I've been taking 3g of glycine at night with my last meal because it helps me sleep and gives me a boost in the gym, but wonder if I should just do creatine instead

Never taken creatine before :-O

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They're different things...

Creatine aids most in performance, glycine could mainly be used for it's potential "antianxiety"/calming effects (but it's not commonly taken in it's free isolated form).

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OneManRIOT View Post
    Hey fellas, I've been wondering what the difference is between Glycine and Creatine. Do they do the same thing?

Isn't glycine essentially converted to creatine? The bottle says it helps promote glycogen storage but since I'm cutting I'm wondering if that could negatively impact my progress

I've been taking 3g of glycine at night with my last meal because it helps me sleep and gives me a boost in the gym, but wonder if I should just do creatine instead

Never taken creatine before :-O
    Have you tried the wonderful world of Google ?
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

They do not do the same thing.

Fat loss and gaining weight are determined by your diet and that's it.
    Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle...." - Psalms 144:1

Registered (self-ab)user OneManRIOT's Avatar
    OneManRIOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneManRIOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneManRIOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneManRIOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneManRIOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneManRIOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneManRIOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneManRIOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneManRIOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneManRIOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneManRIOT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    Have you tried the wonderful world of skynet ?
    fixed.

Let me ask this then, can taking free-form glycine hinder progress when in a deficit?

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    fixed.

Let me ask this then, can taking free-form glycine hinder progress when in a deficit?
    For the cost to pick up bulk glycine, its probably not worth your $$$$