FootNinja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best skinny people workout?

I'm 22, 5'7 and I weight 117 pounds. I'm a really skinny guy and I want to put on some weight and muscle. . I've searched the internet and been looking at many workouts for skinny people. Is there a workout that many consider the best for gaining mass for a skinny person?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    The choice of workout doesn't have to be a special "skinny person" workout as we are all trying to gain muscle all over which is what you need to do.

Choose All Pros, Fierce5 or ICF5x5.

As for diet, just keep adding more and more food until you are gaining 2-3lbs a month. You don't need to eat all low calorie "clean" food, some of it can be treat food as long as you also get plenty of meat (which doesn't all have to be lean), fruit and veg for essential nutrients. You may need to count calories if you are unable to be consistent with a high calorie intake.

brandon151 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon151 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon151 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon151 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon151 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon151 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon151 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon151 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon151 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon151 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brandon151 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Eat more, and lift heavy with a solid program. Pretty much exactly what the guy above me said.

No Longer Look Like This InItForFitness's Avatar
    InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ICF 5x5 and eat like an animal.
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

▬ *Former* Wanna-Be Powerlifter : Best Total : 1300 (440/320/540) @ 168lbs BW (W/ Wraps) ▬

♦Currently full on dad-bod status (minus the dad part)

*NEW TRAINING LOG* ; https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178104781

KDG730 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDG730 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDG730 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDG730 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDG730 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDG730 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDG730 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDG730 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDG730 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDG730 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KDG730 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FootNinja View Post
    I'm 22, 5'7 and I weight 117 pounds. I'm a really skinny guy and I want to put on some weight and muscle. . I've searched the internet and been looking at many workouts for skinny people. Is there a workout that many consider the best for gaining mass for a skinny person?
    Full body 3x a week. Learn all the main lifts correctly and eat a lot of food. You should be able to gain 20-30lbs easy since you are so skinny.

EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm surprised no one mentioned Westside for Skinny Bastards, surely the only right answer
    "In all things there is a poison and there is nothing without a poison. It depends only upon the dose whether a poison is a poison or not." ~ Paracelsus

dwrkk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Push ups and eat a lot. And eat well, bad food won't help you. Lots of reps, 5x5 did not help me.

MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrSlippery is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    First you need to start eating, at that weight I would not even be terribly concerned about what you are eating just make sure you are packing it in.

If you are new to lifting I feel like All Pro's might be a good starting point, run it for at least 3 cycles and then go from there if you want to switch it up.