Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

The Japanese Flag.....

is the most user-friendly flag in the world.

Think about it, brahs..

A blind person can hang it horizontally or vertically.....

A blind person can display it inside or outside a building....

A blind person can sew it on either the left or right shoulder of a uniform....

...without having to worry about following protocols..

Because the rising sun is always at the center..

You bros knowwhatimsayin'?

This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    I have no idea
    but
    you've just pissed off 1 billion Chinese, lotsa Americans and Aussies, some Russians and all of the Philippine islands in one post.

Well played.

sojomojo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sojomojo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sojomojo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sojomojo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sojomojo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sojomojo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sojomojo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sojomojo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sojomojo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sojomojo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sojomojo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ArchAngel'73 View Post
    I have no idea
    but
    you've just pissed off 1 billion Chinese, lotsa Americans and Aussies, some Russians and all of the Philippine islands in one post.

Well played.
    Wrong flag. The Japanese "war" flag is what pisses people off:

My dad was a POW after being captured on Wake Island by the Japanese. In the 1970's, I bought a small Japanese war flag because it looked so cool and hung it in my room. My dad wasn't happy with me when he saw it. He didn't make me take it down, but he gave me a history lesson. I took it down.
    Last edited by sojomojo; 12-17-2014 at 07:21 PM.

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What sojomojo said.

And if this was a ploy to pass off the sins of the father upon the son or grandson, it was a pretty piss-poor one.

FWIW, my mother's cousin died at Guadalcanal. They never found his body. Yet, many years later, my mother, proud American that she was, welcomed my wife into the family. My wife happens to be Japanese.

I don't find the OP's post funny or clever at all. And while I can understand the thinking behind it, it isn't something that should be made into a joke or seen as one.
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ArchAngel'73 View Post
    I have no idea
    but
    The Japanese committed their worst offenses by far against the Chinese, and many Chinese to this very day hold deep resentments toward Japan. My girlfriend is Chinese, and she won't even talk to a Japanese person. I know many other Chinese who feel this way. Personally, I think it is irrational to hold somebody accountable for something they had no part in -- but I am not sure how I would feel if a nation flat out exterminated millions of my countrymen. It is an emotional reaction, not necessarily a rational one.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    The Japanese committed their worst offenses by far against the Chinese, and many Chinese to this very day hold deep resentments toward Japan. My girlfriend is Chinese, and she won't even talk to a Japanese person. I know many other Chinese who feel this way. Personally, I think it is irrational to hold somebody accountable for something they had no part in -- but I am not sure how I would feel if a nation flat out exterminated millions of my countrymen. It is an emotional reaction, not necessarily a rational one.
    we actually killed over 600,000 of our own in the civil war.....so I guess that's why we still hate each other in our own nation.....???
    "You got soul and everybody knows that its alright".....Curtis Mayfield........"Eat to be strong weights and reps"....Me....."leave the gun take the cannoli".....Fat Clemenza

"Believin is alright just don't believe in the wrong thing"....Sonny Boy Williamson

"You know you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise your body can't fill"......Paul Barrere Little Feat

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RT1957 View Post
    we actually killed over 600,000 of our own in the civil war.....so I guess that's why we still hate each other in our own nation.....???
    Not really interested in debating the topic, but do you really think those are comparable examples? Come on.....
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Holy phuck. I did not expect to turn this thread into drama.

This is what prompted my Japanese flag Eureka moment:

See the flag above? It's displayed incorrectly.. The stars should be on the left hand side when hung vertically.

How about this? Technically, it is correct. But since it's worn on the right shoulder, the stars should be on the right, making it appear "backward." The flag in this configuration should be worn on the LEFT shoulder. The reason is because the flag looks like it's retreating when on the right shoulder. Think about it. We walk forward;therefore, the stars must also walk forward.

Americans who want to wear the flag in the RIGHT shoulder should look like this..

Now you see why I say the Japanese flag is user-friendly?

I am Filipino. My great uncle was in the infamous Bataan Death March. The atrocities the Japanese did back home are well-documented. I grew up hating the Japanese because that is all my old and dead relatives talked about. They were not raising me to hate them, but that is what happens when you have loved ones who went thru $hit like that. Even my father was old enough to have witnessed some of the executions the Japanese did to whom they thought were guerrillas.

As I grew up I asked the question: Why do I hate them? They didn't do jack$hit to me personally. Then I realized hate only breeds hate. I don't hate nation any more. We are our own enemy.

Personally, I love Japanese culture and people and food. What happened to them back then was a result of following orders from the elites. And if we are not careful in the US, we could end up like them back then, or like Nazi Germany, where we just blindly follow orders of the government. So we gotta think for ourselves. But that's not the point of this thread.

This post was not meant to stir $hit up, or to bring back memories that none of us were there to experience to begin with.

Holy goat phuck..

The purpose of this post was to simply admire the simplicity of the Japanese flag.

But that's the power of the cot damn internet. It stirs $hit up.

Maybe I should have picked the Bangladesh flag instead.

Or the unofficial flag of France:

This above all..

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Re: Post #8:

If you had said this at the beginning, then we might have avoided a few of the butthurt feelings and confusion.

KnowwhatI'msayin'?
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

roofr will become famous soon enough. (+50) roofr will become famous soon enough. (+50) roofr will become famous soon enough. (+50) roofr will become famous soon enough. (+50) roofr will become famous soon enough. (+50) roofr will become famous soon enough. (+50) roofr will become famous soon enough. (+50) roofr will become famous soon enough. (+50) roofr will become famous soon enough. (+50) roofr will become famous soon enough. (+50) roofr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    You have become a caricature of your own self. You are a parody of a freshman Womens Studies major.

Be quite. Please. Adults are trying to talk.
    What do you shut the **** up, *******. Always throught Fort Brag was a hellhole. You just gave me another reason.

GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sojomojo View Post
    Wrong flag. The Japanese "war" flag is what pisses people off:

My dad was a POW after being captured on Wake Island by the Japanese. In the 1970's, I bought a small Japanese war flag because it looked so cool and hung it in my room. My dad wasn't happy with me when he saw it. He didn't make me take it down, but he gave me a history lesson. I took it down.
    Now thats alpha right there, I was expecting a story of getting your ass beat.

GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GDPONE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by roofr View Post
    What do you shut the **** up, *******. Always throught Fort Brag was a hellhole. You just gave me another reason.
    lol what? Have you ever even been to Ft Bragg? Or are you talking about fayetteville?

roofr will become famous soon enough. (+50) roofr will become famous soon enough. (+50) roofr will become famous soon enough. (+50) roofr will become famous soon enough. (+50) roofr will become famous soon enough. (+50) roofr will become famous soon enough. (+50) roofr will become famous soon enough. (+50) roofr will become famous soon enough. (+50) roofr will become famous soon enough. (+50) roofr will become famous soon enough. (+50) roofr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by GDPONE View Post
    lol what? Have you ever even been to Ft Bragg? Or are you talking about fayetteville?
    The state is a piece of **** state but Fort Bragg is the worst part and I've been there.

Originally Posted by roofr View Post
    The state is a piece of **** state but Fort Bragg is the worst part and I've been there.
    LOL please do share how/why youve been here.

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL please do share how/why youve been here.
    Roofr is our resident troll. They will get banned soon and come back in a day or two under a new username.
    []---[] Equipment crew member #51 []---[]

RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You have become a caricature of your own self. You are a parody of a freshman Womens Studies major.

Be quite. Please. Adults are trying to talk.
    Let's get to the brass tacks...You're an @$$hole...you know nothing about life obviously....Are you aware of the nightly protests going on around the country???? Obviously not do you think it was all solved when those 600,000 died????

grow up eomrot
    "You got soul and everybody knows that its alright".....Curtis Mayfield........"Eat to be strong weights and reps"....Me....."leave the gun take the cannoli".....Fat Clemenza

"Believin is alright just don't believe in the wrong thing"....Sonny Boy Williamson

"You know you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise your body can't fill"......Paul Barrere Little Feat

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    is the most user-friendly flag in the world.

Think about it, brahs..

A blind person can hang it horizontally or vertically.....

A blind person can display it inside or outside a building....

A blind person can sew it on either the left or right shoulder of a uniform....

...without having to worry about following protocols..

Because the rising sun is always at the center..

They were also smart enough to wrap rice in seaweed, so you can pick it up with your hands.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

Originally Posted by GuyJin View Post
    Re: Post #8:

If you had said this at the beginning, then we might have avoided a few of the butthurt feelings and confusion.

KnowwhatI'msayin'?
    I agree with you 100% GuyGin-san.

Most of the time I carry myself on the internet the way I do in real life.. I am a very laid back person.. Most of the time I write the way I speak. Knowwhatimean?

So when I started this post, it was truly a thought-provoking post written with a laid back attitude.

I apologize for the confusion.

On the same note, if you look at Japanese manufacturing methods, they are as simple as the Japanese flag. And they are the best manufacturers in the world.. It's mind-boggling how we in the West love to over-complicate things.. But's that's a different topic altogether..
    This above all..

Originally Posted by Marius_Ursus View Post
    They were also smart enough to wrap rice in seaweed, so you can pick it up with your hands.
    Bro,

The Japanese are geniuses, man..
    This above all..

tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000) tobymax123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Holy cow, people getting all worked up over a humorous post about the graphic simplicity of a flag?

I supposed I should clarify: By saying "holy cow", I am in no way making a political statement about India or Hinduism.

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bro,

The Japanese are geniuses, man..
    Proof:

"Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

When Crayola changed four of the colors in the 64 box, people went and protested at their headquarters.

Nobody cared. The people that matter in this country don't care about silly protesters.
    Here's exactly what you know........$hit or Shinola...each day when you wake you should proceed with those as your starting position....and each time you have a thought you should realize that you know exactly $hit and or shinola.......Pick one or both and move on...... End of discussion as far as I'm concerned.....

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    Not really interested in debating the topic, but do you really think those are comparable examples? Come on.....
    In some ways, you can make a direct comparison.

Flying the Southern Cross is deemed as offensive and ignorant to many. The South committed some of their worst offenses to blacks under that banner. I know my gf wouldn't be interested in striking up a conversation with someone who displayed it, and I know her mother certainly wouldn't.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Here's exactly what you know........$hit or Shinola...each day when you wake you should proceed with those as your starting position....and each time you have a thought you should realize that you know exactly $hit and or shinola.......Pick one or both and move on...... End of discussion as far as I'm concerned.....

Oh good, another internet fight.

Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    I have no interest in fighting over such stupid things...look at his response to my first post...The guy is simply a prick and needs to know it....A childish brat who knows no respect and was obviously brought up wrong.......he knows exactly $hit about any of us....and he should proceed as such

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have no interest in fighting over such stupid things...look at his response to my first post...The guy is simply a prick and needs to know it....A childish brat who knows no respect and was obviously brought up wrong.......he knows exactly $hit about any of us....and he should proceed as such
    There are a lot of childish brats (and an equal number of pricks) on the internet. I do not have the time, nor inclination to police them up. Ignore folks if they ruffle your feathers. Easy really.

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sweet. IN!

There are a lot of childish brats (and an equal number of pricks) on the internet. I do not have the time, nor inclination to police them up. Ignore folks if they ruffle your feathers. Easy really.
    If someone made that comment to me after adding a rather benign comment to a thread, I'd tell them to fist themselves. Easy really.

Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Holy phuck. I did not expect to turn this thread into drama.
    Haha....I never thought so but oh boy howdy...sho 'nuf did.

But...I've had some good dialogue with everyone in this thread at one time or another.
    So, I encourage all to belly up the bar, I'm buyin', no cheap shvt either. (icy, amber colored micro beer mug pic here).

Carry on....
    USMC: 1965-1969
    Original music:
    https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandID=897733
    https://soundcloud.com/chulaivet1966
    Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/chulaivet/videos

Just an old guy trying to keep up his rhythm chops.
    "One persons perception of good music can be another persons definition of noise"

ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Wayne Evans View Post
    So, I encourage all to belly up the bar, I'm buyin', no cheap shvt either. (icy, amber colored micro beer mug pic here).
    Some of us like the cheap shvt though, Marine.

You can take a boy out of the country....
    Epic Beard Man crew

My Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164109201&page=61

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    In some ways, you can make a direct comparison.

Flying the Southern Cross is deemed as offensive and ignorant to many. The South committed some of their worst offenses to blacks under that banner. I know my gf wouldn't be interested in striking up a conversation with someone who displayed it, and I know her mother certainly wouldn't.
    What is a Southern Cross? I tried to google it, but only got some star constellations, no banners.