BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000) BNR is a name known to all. (+5000)

Quick Vega product reviews

as far as formulations and ingredients go, I'm a big fan of Brazier so I really do believe they have great profiles.

Vega Sport Energy Bar (chocolate coconut almond) 9.5/10- I love this bar, it's different in texture compared to vega sport protein bars, the texture is soft and dough like with lots of shredded coconut and finely ground almonds. IMO vega's chocolate flavor tend to be on the darker bitter side, more like a cacao flavor which is what I'd prefer.

Sport Protein Bar (choco & PB) 10/10- this may be my favorite bar, it has a light chocolate shell with a great choco PB flavoring. The texture is similar to any other bar imo

Sport Protein Bar (choco & mint) 9/10- this was also really good, almost like those andes mints but with a cacao flavoring

Sport Recovery Accelerator (apple berry) 8/10- had this for the first time tonight after a run, mixability is 10/10 and it somewhat reminded me of a less sweet naked juice. Not very sweet at all imo but I started to enjoy it the more I drank it.

Vega Sport Performance (vanilla) 6/10 w/milk 5/10 w/ water- I'm very picky when it comes to vanilla flavoring, and this reminded me of drinking hemp/brown rice protein powder with a natural vanilla aftertaste. I wasn't a big fan of the flavoring, mixability 10/10

Sport Electrolyte Hydrator (lemon lime) 8/10- I use to drink the lemon lime on some of my longer runs, it's been a while since I've taken this product since I've had ankle problems keeping me from long runs but I remember it being similar to a less sweet crystal light but then again it also depends on how much water you mix it with.

I have a few more sample that I have yet to take, so I'll post a few more quick reviews the next couple of days.
    Overrating the Underrated
    49ers/Lakers/USC/Dodgers/Kings
    ✰ OFFICIAL MISC RUNNING CREW ✰