FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Exclamation wtf is wrong with my posture (15k depressed)

Wtf is this srsly wanna kill myself never been so depressed. I have 12" scoliosis and leg length descrepancy where one leg is shorter than the other by 21mm

I don't know what to do I used to be normal I remember. What does it look like and can it be fixed I look horrible deformed I want to kill myself never been so depressed in my life

Also what's my bf%
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

Lolnubiwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lolnubiwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lolnubiwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lolnubiwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lolnubiwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lolnubiwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lolnubiwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lolnubiwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lolnubiwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lolnubiwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lolnubiwin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FeelTheFear View Post

Wtf is this srsly wanna kill myself never been so depressed. I have 12" scoliosis and leg length descrepancy where one leg is shorter than the other by 21mm

I don't know what to do I used to be normal I remember. What does it look like and can it be fixed I look horrible deformed I want to kill myself never been so depressed in my life

Also what's my bf%
    Would say 18% bf, as for posture, your shoulders are also rounded,if u want to know how they should be then go stand in front of a door(heels should be touching the door, back should be as well), and pull your shoulder blades back so they are touching the door, bring your chest up as well to fix it, as for the scoliosis part man i have no idea,
    Just try to concentrate on pulling your shoulder blades back and bringing ur chest up,and head back and stretched up(should help with straightening ur back but idk tbh,thats what i did)
    Your hips also seem to be sticking out too much, try to bring them in if u can, idk a single thing rlly about hips tbh
    Also hit ur exterior delts more to counteract the rounded forward shoulders
    Last edited by Lolnubiwin; 12-16-2014 at 10:51 PM.
    Superior Polak Genetics
    Wait till i bulk
    Cutting for now-14.9%
    October 21st - 188.5lbs 17.9/12%
    November 21st - 182.5lbs 14.9/10%

Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000) Malik116 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Can be fixed, though if it is in bad condition well ask for a check up on body ( i dont know how it works ) otherwise do some exercises that fix up your posture

FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Lolnubiwin View Post
    Would say 18% bf, as for posture, your shoulders are also rounded,if u want to know how they should be then go stand in front of a door(heels should be touching the door, back should be as well), and pull your shoulder blades back so they are touching the door, bring your chest up as well to fix it, as for the scoliosis part man i have no idea,
    Just try to concentrate on pulling your shoulder blades back and bringing ur chest up,and head back and stretched up(should help with straightening ur back but idk tbh,thats what i did)
    Your hips also seem to be sticking out too much, try to bring them in if u can, idk a single thing rlly about hips tbh
    Would lowering bf help?
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaywalking is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I gotcha man

Looks like some a case of kyphosis and APT (anterior pelvic tilt)*. Hold on, I'm about to post some GOAT links that have everything related to how to fix em

Alright, for your lower back, this thread will describe everything you need to do: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=130876763

As for your shoulders, here are some videos showing some thoracic mobility exercises on how to fix them:

Also make sure to do some heavy barbell rowing. Bodyfat reduction won't really help, as the problem is more within your muscular imbalances that have affected your postural and stabilizing muscles. You're probably around 18-20% bodyfat in those pics. I'd probably slow bulk. In a few weeks, you'll see noticeable improvement if you put everything together^^
    Last edited by Jaywalking; 12-16-2014 at 11:00 PM.
    Clean and jerk: 242
    Snatch: 176

Lolnubiwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lolnubiwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lolnubiwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lolnubiwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lolnubiwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lolnubiwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lolnubiwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lolnubiwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lolnubiwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lolnubiwin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lolnubiwin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FeelTheFear View Post
    Would lowering bf help?
    Nope
    Superior Polak Genetics
    Wait till i bulk
    Cutting for now-14.9%
    October 21st - 188.5lbs 17.9/12%
    November 21st - 182.5lbs 14.9/10%

TSwiftToujours will become famous soon enough. (+50) TSwiftToujours will become famous soon enough. (+50) TSwiftToujours will become famous soon enough. (+50) TSwiftToujours will become famous soon enough. (+50) TSwiftToujours will become famous soon enough. (+50) TSwiftToujours will become famous soon enough. (+50) TSwiftToujours will become famous soon enough. (+50) TSwiftToujours will become famous soon enough. (+50) TSwiftToujours will become famous soon enough. (+50) TSwiftToujours will become famous soon enough. (+50) TSwiftToujours will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Probably 20% BF. Hard to tell when you are hairy

Isn't that just an anterior pelvic tilt? I kinda have one, there are some stretches you can do to fix it

wickham9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wickham9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wickham9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wickham9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wickham9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wickham9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wickham9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wickham9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wickham9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wickham9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I personally think you should see someone like a chiropractor for your posture, they might be able to recommend some stretches or exercises while also putting your back into one piece.

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Malik116 View Post
    Can be fixed, though if it is in bad condition well ask for a check up on body ( i dont know how it works ) otherwise do some exercises that fix up your posture

Seems like legit advice/10...

@OP

See a PT/Doctor if you want to correct the issue.

nvliftin2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nvliftin2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nvliftin2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nvliftin2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nvliftin2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nvliftin2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nvliftin2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nvliftin2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nvliftin2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nvliftin2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nvliftin2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OP I had the same problem as you and it was really depressing but what I did to fix my posture was as soon as I noticed my upper back was rounded I corrected it and would sit in the corrected position and stand in the corrected position and after a while it just became normal that I would stand straight up, as well as that I also started hitting my upper back more with some face pulls and close grip pull downs and I found strengthening my upper back also helped me to stand straight up and not rounded. Hope that helps that's personal experience.
    In the pursuit of some sort of aesthetics.

Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    Seems like legit advice/10...

@OP

See a PT/Doctor if you want to correct the issue.
    lol
    *Deadlifts pants after taking a chit crew*
    *Typos can go fucl themselves crew*
    *Nice miscer crew*
    *Loves reps, hates negs crew*
    *Faps before workout crew*
    *12+ hours of sleep crew*
    *Faps during workout crew*
    *Hates onions crew*
    *Faps after workout crew*
    *No fap crew*

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ironface View Post
    lol
    ???

sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000)
    Start doing corrective exercises.
    yolo- you only lift once

Sumo Deadlift: 480 x1
    Back Squat: 450 x1
    Bench: 240 x1

VladimirPutin1 is just really nice. (+1000) VladimirPutin1 is just really nice. (+1000) VladimirPutin1 is just really nice. (+1000) VladimirPutin1 is just really nice. (+1000) VladimirPutin1 is just really nice. (+1000) VladimirPutin1 is just really nice. (+1000) VladimirPutin1 is just really nice. (+1000) VladimirPutin1 is just really nice. (+1000) VladimirPutin1 is just really nice. (+1000) VladimirPutin1 is just really nice. (+1000) VladimirPutin1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bro its shoulder posture. Comes from weaknes external muscles of the shoulder, weak trapezius and rhombodies and to strong chest front delts. Might cause some shoulder injuries soon. Strech pectoral muscles and do some heavly back lifts. Shoulder face pulls are very good for this exercise and very important to train rhombodis!!

JohnLawok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JohnLawok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How long has it been like that? My dad had it for a while, maybe 2-3 weeks where it looked like one leg was much taller than the other one and his whole body was lop sided but it went back to normal, he did some stretches and exercising, and is there any pain when you try to adjust it straight?

BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    looks normal
    Instagram: Blinktwicealoush
    In it for the long haul.

moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=164090461
    That's clearly anterior pelvic tilt. Read all the articles and watch all the videos in the above link. It's an unfinished log about getting rid of what you have there. I actually managed to maintain the problem, but I didn't manage to finish the log. It still has loads of useful information only if you read all the articles and watch all of the videos all the way through.

oso0690 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yep definitely APT. I can already tell you squat and deadlift without equally working the opposing muscle groups... usually the cause of APT in gym-goers. When you squat there is:

Knee extension = Quadriceps
    Hip extension = Glutes, Erectors
    Ankle extension (to a lesser degree) = Calves

The deadlift is not the “pull” of the lower body. It is nothing opposite of a squat. It still involves all of those above extensions. The true opposite of a squat would be pulling something down into the bottom of the squat. Since that kind of movement isn't really feasible, we must isolate:

Knee flexion = Hamstrings
    Hip flexion = Abs, Hip flexors
    Ankle flexion (to a lesser degree) = Shins

You need to start making the above movements a priority. Leg curls, Shin raises, Leg Raises, Decline situps with emphasis at the top position, etc....

You should also be stretching the extension muscles like mentioned. IMO, stretching seemed more like a temporary fix. I would always tighten back up a couple days later and have to keep re-stretching. Strengthening the opposing muscle groups was a more permanent solution.

Your upper back is also rounded. Your shoulder looks like it's mostly anterior deltoid. You remind me of when all I did was Squat / Bench / Row / Deadlift / OHP / Chinup. You need to work all the upper back muscles. Lats are not an upper back muscle. They are not included in muscles that you need to emphasize because they, just like the pecs and anterior deltoid, internally rotate the humeri (shoulders). You need to emphasize the rhomboids, middle/lower traps, posterior deltoid, etc. Exercises like:

Band pullaparts
    Bent over rear raises
    Horizontal cable row shrugs (this one is kind of like rowing only with your shoulders (no arm flexion))
    Rows to your neck
    Any movement you can actually FEEL those said muscles being worked / used / fatigued.

I'm sure you could also benefit from:

Scapular pushups
    External rotations

Lastly, I think there's something wrong with your head...I don't think that one's fixable though..