ahsank98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Can anyone list exercises that increase testosterone and tips on that?

Hi,
    I would really like to know how to increase testosterone levels. I go to gym and exercise there, but I really want to know how to increase my testosterone levels though.
    Can anyone list exercises that does so + some tips.
    Thanks.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ahsank98 View Post
    Hi,
    I would really like to know how to increase testosterone levels. I go to gym and exercise there, but I really want to know how to increase my testosterone levels though.
    Can anyone list exercises that does so + some tips.
    Thanks.
    Your hormone levels are already over the moon at your age, and will probably remain at that level for the next several years. Other than to eat everything your mom cooks for you, and then asking for seconds, there isn't anything else you need to be concerned about as long as you're training on any of the generally-recommended beginner weight training programs to be found in the 'workout programs' forum on this website.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) IL-Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    For your age, all you have to do at this point is lift in a positive manner. Build technique that will last years rather then trying to throw weight around.

Make sure to balance your muscle groups so there is no disproportions which may hinder your physical later.

Your recovery will be quicker then most people and metabolism will follow. What you build now will help and sustain later years.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    at 16 your testosterone is coming into a period where it'll be at it's highest you'll ever experience. You really can't increase testosterone but you CAN keep it at it's highest possible level with a good diet and a good weightlifting program.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

I need about tree fiddy davisj3537's Avatar
    davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz davisj3537 has the mod powerz
    Don't look for gimmicks or shortcuts. Lift and eat.

Exercises don't increase test for more than a few seconds if my memory serves me well. (parotted)
    Experience, not just theory