forresterac is a name known to all. (+5000) forresterac is a name known to all. (+5000) forresterac is a name known to all. (+5000) forresterac is a name known to all. (+5000) forresterac is a name known to all. (+5000) forresterac is a name known to all. (+5000) forresterac is a name known to all. (+5000) forresterac is a name known to all. (+5000) forresterac is a name known to all. (+5000) forresterac is a name known to all. (+5000) forresterac is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thoughts on basic stack and daily supplements

Finally pulled trigger and ordered everything today. I've had the individual ingredients nailed down for a while, and have supplemented them daily on and off, pill and powder, for a couple of years. However, I always run out of one or two of the basics, and have never been really consistent. Since most of the ingredients are bulk, pill v powder and pre-made v bulk was another big decision. Here's the supplements I wanted daily, and what I bought and when I plan to take them. Thoughts?

Daily-Creatine, BA, Betaine, LCLT, Multi, caffeine, focus supp

Workout only Days
    --Preworkout--iForce Max Out, 1/2 serv Performax CreaMax (Creatine Mono 2.5g, Taurine/Betaine/COP 1.5g), 2g BA
    --Postworkout--iForce Compete (LCLT/LCF, BCAA/EAAs), 1/2 serv Performax CreaMax (Creatine Mono 2.5g, Taurine/Betaine/COP 1.5g), 2g BA

Run only Days
    --morning--iForce Compete (LCLT/LCF, BCAA/EAAs), 1/2 serv Performax CreaMax (Creatine Mono 2.5g, Taurine/Betaine/COP 1.5g), 2g BA
    --Post run--iForce Compete (LCLT/LCF, BCAA/EAAs), 1/2 serv Performax CreaMax (Creatine Mono 2.5g, Taurine/Betaine/COP 1.5g), 2g BA

Run/Workout Days
    --post run/preworkout--iForce Max Out, 1/2 serv Performax CreaMax (Creatine Mono 2.5g, Taurine/Betaine/COP 1.5g), 2g BA
    --intra--Compete
    --postworkout--iForce Compete (LCLT/LCF, BCAA/EAAs), 1/2 serv Performax CreaMax (Creatine Mono 2.5g, Taurine/Betaine/COP 1.5g), 2g BA

Mornings
    --Focus Xt Caffeine free, 1 Caffeine tab (got caffeine free so I can take it at night if I want)

So what do you guys think? I weighed buying all the ingredients bulk in pill or powder, vs buying a supplement (performax creamax and compete)...the two supplements just fit my needs perfect while still providing some versatility of when to mix and being able to take pre/post/anytime.

Would you guys add anything or change anything?

Thanks!

www.ABFitnessTrainer.com italianplaya30's Avatar
    italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    looks very complicated…what are your goals are you trying to lose fat or gain muscle? What are your macros at right now? Are you tracking calories
    AB Fitness Center
    (The Best Personal Training Gym to Work for in NY)
    Apply Below
    www.ABFitnessCenter.com/career
    Instagram: @abfitness
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    On your taurine/betaine/cop 1.5g what are you saying 1.5g each or 1.5g total?

And creatine timing is mostly irrelevant, just hit your 3-5g a day, wherever is convenient it works off saturation
    ___----Xtend Representative----___

forresterac is a name known to all. (+5000) forresterac is a name known to all. (+5000) forresterac is a name known to all. (+5000) forresterac is a name known to all. (+5000) forresterac is a name known to all. (+5000) forresterac is a name known to all. (+5000) forresterac is a name known to all. (+5000) forresterac is a name known to all. (+5000) forresterac is a name known to all. (+5000) forresterac is a name known to all. (+5000) forresterac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by italianplaya30 View Post
    looks very complicated…what are your goals are you trying to lose fat or gain muscle? What are your macros at right now? Are you tracking calories
    Did you even read it? It's 3 supplements. Creatine/BA/Betaine/LCLT are things a lot of guys take on here daily. It may look complicated because of how I laid it out. Maintain basically, don't need to lost fat, I run 20-30 miles a week. Put on a few lbs of muscle would be nice but not necessary. My stack is built around recovery supplements basically. 225p/150c/60f = 1.5g/lb, 1g/lb and .4g/lb at a LBM of 150. Yes I track everything, I have for years.

Originally Posted by NEBinAK View Post
    On your taurine/betaine/cop 1.5g what are you saying 1.5g each or 1.5g total?
    It's 1.5 total (that's 1/2 a serving..taking 1/2 pre and 1/2 post)...so between pre and post I'd hit my daily dosage of Betaine..not really worried about COP it's just an ergogenic goodie. The additional taurine is nice too.

NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by forresterac View Post
    It's 1.5 total (that's 1/2 a serving..taking 1/2 pre and 1/2 post)...so between pre and post I'd hit my daily dosage of Betaine..not really worried about COP it's just an ergogenic goodie. The additional taurine is nice too.
    Your severely underdosing betaine then, should be getting 2.5g of betaine

should have got those ingredients seperate
    ___----Xtend Representative----___

Originally Posted by NEBinAK View Post
    Your severely underdosing betaine then, should be getting 2.5g of betaine

should have got those ingredients seperate
    crap. you're right. I knew I'd screw something up. I'll order some more betaine nitrate. i've been getting 2.5/day taking it in pill form. Other than that, what do you think? I didn't want all those bulk ingredients and having to mix them on the go twice a day, not to mention flavoring all that

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    crap. you're right. I knew I'd screw something up. I'll order some more betaine nitrate. i've been getting 2.5/day taking it in pill form. Other than that, what do you think? I didn't want all those bulk ingredients and having to mix them on the go twice a day, not to mention flavoring all that
    MT betaine would definitely do the trick especially because pills>>>powder imo.

Would try and up the dosage slightly on COP but besides for that you are fine
    1. Brady's balls were perfect crew
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

Originally Posted by DasBiceps View Post
    MT betaine would definitely do the trick especially because pills>>>powder imo.

Would try and up the dosage slightly on COP but besides for that you are fine
    Thanks, yea that's what I have now, MT betaine, and love it. With the nitrates in Max Out I figured I'd be OK without it in nitrate form. The COP is just a bonus so not too worried about it. I know it's a relatively simple "stack", but when you start mixing bulk ingredients with pre workouts or have to start mixing a bunch of bulk things with flavorings, it starts to get complicated.

newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) newtothelift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You must have a suspicious looking lab somewhere on your property to accommodate the mountain of various incriminating white powders you must have OP

kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50) kardoxo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looks good in my oppinion.
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Representative
    Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com

Fuel Your Ambition!

Thanks guys. I thought about bulk powders for everything but didn't want to be scooping 5 different things and trying to flavor it all etc. I travel for work a good bit and this combination seemed a little more portable. After all, I feel like it's kind of like birth control, you can't just go skipping a day here or there and expect it to be "saturated" and effective. I was going to buy bulk LCLT pills, but I like compete and can use it to mix with the creatine/BA/Betaine postworkout as a recovery drink. Would you guys add anything to the daily regime? And any thoughts on focus xt? I've just always wanted to try it. I usually find myself sampling fat burners from the local store just did for mood/mental boost, and with my running picking up, I don't need any appetite suppression or help burning fat

Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    putting way too much thought into this

BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BULLED has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Daily-Creatine, BA, Betaine, LCLT, Multi, caffeine, focus supp

Workout only Days
    --Preworkout--iForce Max Out, 1/2 serv Performax CreaMax (Creatine Mono 2.5g, Taurine/Betaine/COP 1.5g), 2g BA
    --Postworkout--iForce Compete (LCLT/LCF, BCAA/EAAs), 1/2 serv Performax CreaMax (Creatine Mono 2.5g, Taurine/Betaine/COP 1.5g), 2g BA

Run only Days
    --morning--iForce Compete (LCLT/LCF, BCAA/EAAs), 1/2 serv Performax CreaMax (Creatine Mono 2.5g, Taurine/Betaine/COP 1.5g), 2g BA
    --Post run--iForce Compete (LCLT/LCF, BCAA/EAAs), 1/2 serv Performax CreaMax (Creatine Mono 2.5g, Taurine/Betaine/COP 1.5g), 2g BA

Run/Workout Days
    --post run/preworkout--iForce Max Out, 1/2 serv Performax CreaMax (Creatine Mono 2.5g, Taurine/Betaine/COP 1.5g), 2g BA
    --intra--Compete
    --postworkout--iForce Compete (LCLT/LCF, BCAA/EAAs), 1/2 serv Performax CreaMax (Creatine Mono 2.5g, Taurine/Betaine/COP 1.5g), 2g BA

Mornings
    --Focus Xt Caffeine free, 1 Caffeine tab (got caffeine free so I can take it at night if I want)

You call this a "basic stack"? Would love to see your "advanced stack"...
    Fuack science! Show me what you can do under the bar. That's where it's at

- Dave Tate

Sorry, I am not young enough to know everything...

I'm an over thinker. So, daily, creatine/BA/Betaine/LCLT..would anybody add anything? Just curious, I'll probably end up ordering something over the holiday sale.

She's in! First thought, Max Out Lemon Drop is delicious.

and yes, this is in addition to a (a) dialed in diet (b) good multi/fish oil (c) protein when necessary. Supplements are just that, supplements, but they are enjoyable!

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like that stack quite a bit, really not that over thought or overdone as some are saying.

Covering all the basic ergogens will certainly assist with performance and recovery.

Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    I like that stack quite a bit, really not that over thought or overdone as some are saying.

Covering all the basic ergogens will certainly assist with performance and recovery.
    Thanks man in appreciate it. I really didn't think it was either..pretty basic IMO. I was just looking to combine a couple supps so that I wasn't mixing bulk powders and pills all the time. If you're going to take this stuff may as well be tasty and convenient. And I do a lot of endurance work so recovery was the most important thing for me and I've had great success with LCLT. Probably only thing other than creatine and BA I can truly say has made a difference. But ask for recovery advice on here and you get the "eat a full meal" routine.