dannytT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bullying and social anxiety

Hey everyone, I'm new around here. Sorry for beeing so short but... here's a short story of my life:

I haven't been that active in my childhood years, and I barely had any friends. I recently turned 19 years old and I realised I have no friends.. Yes, that's true. Story of my life? Well, I was pretty much addicted to PC gaming and whatnot, I rarely used to go out with people and every time I used to **** it up(in my opinion). Lately I've realised that this virtual world has brought me nothing but bad things in my life.

Please do not troll me or anything, because I'm serious about it. I'm too ashamed to talk to someone irl.

I'm in 12th grade, not sure what's that in USA (last high school grade) and I barely got known in my high school. Haven't made new friends either, I sticked to the older ones from school(since 1st grade) but it seems they left me behind because I'm not that cool. The truth is, I'm not cool either lol. I sound more nerdish tbh. Maybe because of how I grew up. I don't dress up too fancy and I am scared to show off and try to be a bad boy, because I know that won't work out and people would later laugh at me because of that.

Now the thing is... Recently, in the last weeks, there's this guy in my classroom who came last year and there's a class full of girls at what I study (philosophy) and there's like 6 boys, one which I been classmate since 10 years. The thing is, he's pretty dumb and his grades are below average (like F) and he doesn't even care about his classes. He's just one of these guys who smoke and drink and stuff like that. And that's cool in some people's eyes.. Well, he recently bullied me like he came at me...

He easily towers over me, and he stood infront of me and I was with some other classmates and he made fun of me. Then one other day, the teacher told us about some exams and I asked something, and he said "shut up, nobody cares about your opinion" and I kinda fought back because my friend told me to do so, so I lightly pushed him... Then he came at like "Oh, you tough? You want problems?" And I thought I'd get beated up. He actually picked me up and walked with me like I was a baby. That was one of the most embarassing things in my life, guys. There were some guys who saw it and I felt like **** that day. I became depressed after that course, as soon as I came home.
    I wished school would end.. And honestly, that **** continued.. The next day I was having an argument with my classmate who was joking about me, and I lightly pushed him after he provoked me.. Then this guy, intervened again saying "wow look how strong you are" and started laughing at me.. And he said a lot of stuff towards me infront of classroom and he insulted me a lot.. You know, he was treating me like I was his wh**e.

Because of this, I started to skip classes just to avoid this guy who keeps bullying me. It worked a bit. But not that much, and it's good for my grades. Whenever he gets bored, he bullies me during classes when everyone is there. Verbally, mostly... Calling me his "dog" and stuff.. I honestly got enough of this..
    I thought of confronting him, but I stand no chance. I stand at a bare 5 ft 7 (170cm) and I weight about 125lbs and I'm really skinny, I look like a 14 years old kid. Many older people confuse me with old people, for exemple when I go buy something. This guy stand at like 6 foot (183cm) and weights about 167lbs and he easily lifted me up that time... I also thought about telling my older brother about it, but I'm not quite sure.

Because of this issue, I started to drink alcohol heavily when at home, I even thought of drinking alcohol before school so I can pick up some courage... lol
    I know that's embarassing.. But honestly guys, I had enough of this, I even have suicidal thoughts at times, I have problems in my family, my mind is going crazy(plus I'm sick) and I usually don't go in town a lot. I get bullied by a lot of people, because of looks (I wear glasses) because of my way of talking(I'm kinda slow at times) I have slow reflexes... I may be considered some sucker, pussy. My genetics are bad, I have the same weight since years, I don't think I could make it into gym.

Honestly, I don't know what to do... I would like to talk about this with everyone. Please..

DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100)

fatifh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb

Guys I got this problem too and it ruins everything for me.

Someone mind helping us??

TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    you should bring a gun to school and murder him to assert dominance as the alpha male
    *Alina Baraz & Galimatias Urban Flora CREW*

PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by dannytT View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm new around here. Sorry for beeing so short but... here's a short story of my life:

I haven't been that active in my childhood years, and I barely had any friends. I recently turned 19 years old and I realised I have no friends.. Yes, that's true. Story of my life? Well, I was pretty much addicted to PC gaming and whatnot, I rarely used to go out with people and every time I used to **** it up(in my opinion). Lately I've realised that this virtual world has brought me nothing but bad things in my life.

Please do not troll me or anything, because I'm serious about it. I'm too ashamed to talk to someone irl.

I'm in 12th grade, not sure what's that in USA (last high school grade) and I barely got known in my high school. Haven't made new friends either, I sticked to the older ones from school(since 1st grade) but it seems they left me behind because I'm not that cool. The truth is, I'm not cool either lol. I sound more nerdish tbh. Maybe because of how I grew up. I don't dress up too fancy and I am scared to show off and try to be a bad boy, because I know that won't work out and people would later laugh at me because of that.

Now the thing is... Recently, in the last weeks, there's this guy in my classroom who came last year and there's a class full of girls at what I study (philosophy) and there's like 6 boys, one which I been classmate since 10 years. The thing is, he's pretty dumb and his grades are below average (like F) and he doesn't even care about his classes. He's just one of these guys who smoke and drink and stuff like that. And that's cool in some people's eyes.. Well, he recently bullied me like he came at me...

He easily towers over me, and he stood infront of me and I was with some other classmates and he made fun of me. Then one other day, the teacher told us about some exams and I asked something, and he said "shut up, nobody cares about your opinion" and I kinda fought back because my friend told me to do so, so I lightly pushed him... Then he came at like "Oh, you tough? You want problems?" And I thought I'd get beated up. He actually picked me up and walked with me like I was a baby That was one of the most embarassing things in my life, guys. There were some guys who saw it and I felt like **** that day. I became depressed after that course, as soon as I came home.
    I wished school would end.. And honestly, that **** continued.. The next day I was having an argument with my classmate who was joking about me, and I lightly pushed him after he provoked me.. Then this guy, intervened again saying "wow look how strong you are" and started laughing at me.. And he said a lot of stuff towards me infront of classroom and he insulted me a lot.. You know, he was treating me like I was his wh**e.

Because of this, I started to skip classes just to avoid this guy who keeps bullying me. It worked a bit. But not that much, and it's good for my grades. Whenever he gets bored, he bullies me during classes when everyone is there. Verbally, mostly... Calling me his "dog" and stuff.. I honestly got enough of this..
    I thought of confronting him, but I stand no chance. I stand at a bare 5 ft 7 (170cm) and I weight about 125lbs and I'm really skinny, I look like a 14 years old kid. Many older people confuse me with old people, for exemple when I go buy something. This guy stand at like 6 foot (183cm) and weights about 167lbs and he easily lifted me up that time... I also thought about telling my older brother about it, but I'm not quite sure.

Because of this issue, I started to drink alcohol heavily when at home, I even thought of drinking alcohol before school so I can pick up some courage... lol
    I know that's embarassing.. But honestly guys, I had enough of this, I even have suicidal thoughts at times, I have problems in my family, my mind is going crazy(plus I'm sick) and I usually don't go in town a lot. I get bullied by a lot of people, because of looks (I wear glasses) because of my way of talking(I'm kinda slow at times) I have slow reflexes... I may be considered some sucker, pussy. My genetics are bad, I have the same weight since years, I don't think I could make it into gym.

Honestly, I don't know what to do... I would like to talk about this with everyone. Please..
    Lol at the bold! I didnt read all if this, But seriously I use to be like you in middle school. I let my "friends" push me around like a little bitch because I was to scared to do anything. 19 5'7 and 125lbs? You need to eat and start lifting weights immediately. I wouldnt say fight any of those dudes cus you'll get your ass beat but atleast stand up to them with words or tell a teacher. Don't let them push u around and call you their bitch, and how are you 19 in 12th grade?

EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EvanC100 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Alright dude I was always pretty popular (no e-brag, I don't really care about popularity it's just how it is) but in the past people would push me around pretty bad if I did anything to them at all, and I was powerless. It felt terrible. Fast forward to now since I've started eating and lifting, while staying social able and friendly: Im just as popular and if anybody shoves me etc. I push them back harder and they back off. Lift and eat op, best advice I can give you. Also stand up for yourself, assert yourself and don't be afraid of people. I highly doubt somebody would beat you up for standing up for yourself, the most you'll get is a push/shove. Goodluck op
    Bench: 110kg
    Starting weight: 90lbs

Live like we've made it, before we've made it. That is the key to life.

Originally Posted by PatThePatriot View Post
    Lol at the bold! I didnt read all if this, But seriously I use to be like you in middle school. I let my "friends" push me around like a little bitch because I was to scared to do anything. 19 5'7 and 125lbs? You need to eat and start lifting weights immediately. I wouldnt say fight any of those dudes cus you'll get your ass beat but atleast stand up to them with words or tell a teacher. Don't let them push u around and call you their bitch, and how are you 19 in 12th grade?
    I didn't go to school when I was supposed to be 7 years old, because the family doctor told my parents to let me grow up another year. He said I was too small and skinny that time and I would be too small for school. So when I was in 1st grade I turned 8 years old immediately and that's why..
    I think I'm the oldest in my classroom yet the weakest guy(not that there are many guys in this class).

ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConnorThornbury is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Didn't read.. If you're the bully, don't be a *******. If you're getting bullied, don't be a *******
    /thread

PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PatThePatriot is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I didn't go to school when I was supposed to be 7 years old, because the family doctor told my parents to let me grow up another year. He said I was too small and skinny that time and I would be too small for school. So when I was in 1st grade I turned 8 years old immediately and that's why..
    I think I'm the oldest in my classroom yet the weakest guy(not that there are many guys in this class).
    Ironic. So your gunna start lifting right?

Location: Hartlepool, Cleveland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Become a tank and learn how to take down someone and push your weight against an opponent srs. Can't tell you how many tall people I've knocked over due to their clumsy posture/stance
    Training Clips: https://www.instagram.com/danhutch96/

TATZandIRON has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TATZandIRON has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TATZandIRON has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TATZandIRON has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TATZandIRON has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TATZandIRON has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TATZandIRON has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TATZandIRON has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TATZandIRON has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TATZandIRON has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TATZandIRON has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Truth is every guy had gone through something similar atleast once my advice would be always stand up for your self get on a training schedule it will help you not just to have the strength or looks but with your confidence

Registered Alpha TimeToMakeGains's Avatar
    TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000) TimeToMakeGains is a name known to all. (+5000)
    typical manlet beta

here is wut u need to do...

1.eat broccoli 4x a day
    2. stop eating sugar & soy
    3.lift weights
    4.eat more

and if u haven't gotten in a fight before then its either now or never. or if u want to remain a useless weak beta ******* for the rest of ur life then...
    *Team Seid*
    Follow on ig for car/misc/lifting stuff... ig:TimeToMakeGains

-Never Home Crew - FA crew - Virgin Crew -

Current BW: 13 stone

S:30 stone (atg)
    B:15 stone (atg)
    D:30 stone

Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    cliffs? can't expect anyone to read that m2^3

kurse196 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kurse196 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kurse196 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kurse196 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kurse196 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kurse196 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kurse196 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kurse196 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kurse196 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kurse196 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kurse196 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

He easily towers over me, and he stood infront of me and I was with some other classmates and he made fun of me. Then one other day, the teacher told us about some exams and I asked something, and he said "shut up, nobody cares about your opinion" and I kinda fought back because my friend told me to do so, so I lightly pushed him... Then he came at like "Oh, you tough? You want problems?" And I thought I'd get beated up. He actually picked me up and walked with me like I was a baby. That was one of the most embarassing things in my life, guys. There were some guys who saw it and I felt like **** that day. I became depressed after that course, as soon as I came home.

Dude sounds skinny fat..

CLIFFS for everyone who didn't read
    -OP is a senior
    - Person in OP's class picks on him
    - OP skips class + drinks
    - OP doesn't know what to do
    *Watches texans games every week
    *Team Hoyer
    *F*** Savage
    *F*ck Mallet
    *Hoyer is our saviour

CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000) CWGame is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP if you are being serious pm me. Honestly just ignore him, keep going to class and stop drinking. If you want to be more confident start lifting weights and eating more so you gain muscle but it won't come easy. You gotta realize that this is the start of your life and it honestly will get better. Don't pay attention to him don't confront him. Show up to class and ignore him get your work done and leave.

For finding friends you have to find friends with the same interest you play games online ALOT of people do in highschool find people that play similar games and play with them.
    402/314/435-1151@213 w/ sleeves USPA

I can do all this through Christ who gives me strength.
    -Philippians 4:13

SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In my experience ignoring people who step on you only leaves you vulnerable to others and eventually vulnerable to your thoughts telling you you're weak and can't stand up for yourself. I'm not saying go find him and smack him but you can either deal with him the next time (tell a teacher, get your brother, tell him to stop when it's just you and him, decide to hit him and hope a teacher steps in, whatever just something) or deal with negative self hatred thoughts in the future. Just my n=1

If I were in your position I would lift, eat and start muay thai, bjj or boxing. Everyone can benefit from martial arts in ways unimaginably powerful
    Last edited by SilverBackk; 02-25-2015 at 07:51 PM.

Originally Posted by CWGame View Post
    OP if you are being serious pm me. Honestly just ignore him, keep going to class and stop drinking. If you want to be more confident start lifting weights and eating more so you gain muscle but it won't come easy. You gotta realize that this is the start of your life and it honestly will get better. Don't pay attention to him don't confront him. Show up to class and ignore him get your work done and leave.

For finding friends you have to find friends with the same interest you play games online ALOT of people do in highschool find people that play similar games and play with them.
    I'm serious about this... I barely smile, in class I mostly sit dead at my desk and don't really socialize. Now what is odd is that girls often come to the guy next to me and talk and flirt with him, but I'm always ignored like I don't exist. Now I thought of it, but I guess I'm too old to go ask a girl why she ignores me like that.

Now these things happent everytime, including with one of my so called "friend". He talks to me and all but then when his friends greet him and I'm there too, I suddently get ignored by everyone including him. They only handshake with him and I feel like a fool just standing there and not beeing able to say my point of view.

I've tried to break the silence and talk over their words, or when they stopped, but there is no reaction from them. They immediately start talking about something else and I feel like crap

[QUOTE=CWGame;1342775571]OP if you are being serious pm me. Honestly just ignore him, keep going to class and stop drinking. If you want to be more confident start
    Originally Posted by SilverBackk View Post
    In my experience ignoring people who step on you only leaves you vulnerable to others and eventually vulnerable to your thoughts telling you you're weak and can't stand up for yourself. I'm not saying go find him and smack him but you can either deal with him the next time (tell a teacher, get your brother, tell him to stop when it's just you and him, decide to hit him and hope a teacher steps in, whatever just something) or deal with negative self hatred thoughts in the future. Just my n=1

If I were in your position I would lift, eat and start muay thai, bjj or boxing. Everyone can benefit from martial arts in ways unimaginably powerful
    Something needs to be done, I can't live like a piece of **** anymore... I need to change everything around me and myself, but it feels like something impossible to reach. I always thought about trying some martial arts, but given my poor condition, and my poor reaction, I feel like I'd be a complete noob there. Also, ain't I supposed to be too old to learn martial arts?

Originally Posted by PatThePatriot View Post
    Ironic. So your gunna start lifting right?
    @PatThePatriot and everyone else: I guess so but I have no idea what to start with. All I know is that I'm a skinny guy and no matter how much I eat I don't get heavier, guess it's because of my fast metabolism...
    All this bad experience in life has given me a bad mentality, I always see things from the worst scenario. I always feel like somebody has something against me if he stares at me or keeps eyeing me for a long time.

Therefore, I think I'd have a hard time in the gym at the start, because I doubt there's a lot of guys that weight under 60kgs out there. People would laugh at me because I can't lift 30kgs, that's bad.

Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I can't bear the thought of anyone overpowering me in a battle of dignity. It's part of the reason I started lifting weights and exercising. People respect larger, powerful men, and it helps in confrontations. Being short is one thing. Being short and skinny is another.

Start lifting and eat like a cow. 5'7 200+ can be formidable in a fight. Just look at Silverblack (though I'm pretty sure he weighs 180-190 atm). You may also want to look into martial arts.
    *Deadlifts pants after taking a chit crew*
    *Typos can go fucl themselves crew*
    *Nice miscer crew*
    *Loves reps, hates negs crew*
    *Faps before workout crew*
    *12+ hours of sleep crew*
    *Faps during workout crew*
    *Hates onions crew*
    *Faps after workout crew*
    *No fap crew*

Registered User slipperynoodles's Avatar
    slipperynoodles will become famous soon enough. (+50) slipperynoodles will become famous soon enough. (+50) slipperynoodles will become famous soon enough. (+50) slipperynoodles will become famous soon enough. (+50) slipperynoodles will become famous soon enough. (+50) slipperynoodles will become famous soon enough. (+50) slipperynoodles will become famous soon enough. (+50) slipperynoodles will become famous soon enough. (+50) slipperynoodles will become famous soon enough. (+50) slipperynoodles will become famous soon enough. (+50) slipperynoodles will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Get some guys to beat the **** out of him? And gain aesthetics/eat and lift?

IronCruz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCruz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCruz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCruz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCruz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCruz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCruz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCruz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCruz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCruz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCruz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey man, sorry to hear about that! I was pretty anti-social in my younger years tbh but have never really been seriously bullied. Honestly, find a crowd of people that share your interest man. If your into PC-Gaming, why not approach or meet people that share that interest? Here for you though man, screw those jerks at your school though seriously. You may not be strong physically, but guarantee your stronger in mind/spirit/tenacity. I have always looked down on those who drink, smoke etc especially at such a young age when I never really ever look down on anyone. Know how to beat them at their own game? show them up dude. Being a "bad ass" doesn't mean breaking laws and being illegal, its all in the confidence dude. The key to being social is being confident. I don't suggest at all to retaliate in violence or anything what so ever, it just never really ends well or solves any dispute in my opinion. But the only way to prevent bullying is to display that you pretty much aren't worth the fight. Just stand up for yourself man, make friends. A method for confidence is definitely training tbh, I would very much recommend it. If you ever need a thing man, feel free to PM me.

CallMeBroku will become famous soon enough. (+50) CallMeBroku will become famous soon enough. (+50) CallMeBroku will become famous soon enough. (+50) CallMeBroku will become famous soon enough. (+50) CallMeBroku will become famous soon enough. (+50) CallMeBroku will become famous soon enough. (+50) CallMeBroku will become famous soon enough. (+50) CallMeBroku will become famous soon enough. (+50) CallMeBroku will become famous soon enough. (+50) CallMeBroku will become famous soon enough. (+50) CallMeBroku will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey OP. Back in Middleschool and beginning of HS I was bullied a **** ton as well. I was tall, lanky, and just plain unattractive. People would beat on me physically and emotionally. I had very few nerdy friends, and that was it. After seriously lifting for 2+ years, I can tell you my whole life has changed. I no longer get bullied - infact, the guys that bullied me physically can't even mantain eye contact with me anymore, I have a beautiful girlfriend, and a high self-esteem/confidence. Just lift and eat, and get your revenge through bettering yourself. Goodluck and enjoy the journey mate.
    6'2 master race checking in.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Thanks for the replies guys, I appreciate. I'll surely pm you guys if there's anything I need answers to.

Btw, is there any posibility to force out a couple of CMs more to grow? Please don't troll on this one.

I have read several topics, articles on the internet and I know there's a lot of fake stuff out there(mainly those guys that act like robots and just advertise their stuff, always posing the good part) and I see everyone reply positively to it. Pretty sure those are paid people to do it?

However, I've heard about those stretching programs and I came to think of it... But I'd like to hear your opinions and if anyone tried them.

Even a 1 inch gain would be awesome; I've heard about those late bloomers.. Guess I'm not one of them, I was this height at the age of 15 and was average if not taller than some people, and in 2 years I noticed how a lot of them began to tower over me by 3-4 inches, these stupid genetics -.-

ChainGun is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChainGun is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChainGun is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChainGun is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChainGun is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChainGun is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChainGun is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChainGun is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChainGun is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChainGun is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChainGun is on a distinguished road. (+10)

i'll be your friend OP

Tempas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tempas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tempas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tempas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tempas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tempas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tempas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tempas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tempas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tempas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tempas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Time to get shredded brah.

Is there still a chance to grow 1 inch?

Speedking777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Speedking777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Speedking777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Speedking777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Speedking777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Speedking777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Speedking777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Speedking777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Speedking777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Speedking777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Speedking777 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Your on the wrong forum, if I was you i would take up boxing , wing chun ot some kind of martial art. Going to the gym getting bigger isn't really going to help you, you can come across more intimidating but its a 50/50 call if the guy calls your bluff your still going to be on the floor, learn a combat system and become confident

Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ronskie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ConnorThornbury View Post
    Didn't read.. If you're the bully, don't be a *******. If you're getting bullied, don't be a *******
    /thread
    Looks like you don't completely understand.

tc1203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tc1203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tc1203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tc1203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tc1203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tc1203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tc1203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tc1203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tc1203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tc1203 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tc1203 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i was 125 lbs at same height you were last year OP. i used to say to myself that i would not put on any weight or muscle but since then, i have probably put on about 20 lbs of muscle and im now mid 130s. and those were just noob gains too. you also need confidence too and hold your head up high and dont be afraid. i used to get picked on big time when i was like 95 lbs at 5 '6 in middle school. eat a lot and lift a lot and maybe throw in some martial arts.
    what does this do

DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100) DonnyEyebrow is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by tc1203 View Post
    i was 125 lbs at same height you were last year OP. i used to say to myself that i would not put on any weight or muscle but since then, i have probably put on about 20 lbs of muscle and im now mid 130s. and those were just noob gains too. you also need confidence too and hold your head up high and dont be afraid. i used to get picked on big time when i was like 95 lbs at 5 '6 in middle school. eat a lot and lift a lot and maybe throw in some martial arts.
    "tssss tss my muddah said "Chippah r u ready for the SuperBowl" tss I said wat kind of soup an wats n da bowl tss or sumpthin tss"

- Chip Chipperson

"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners."

- Silverback1996