BigG0rilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigG0rilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigG0rilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigG0rilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigG0rilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigG0rilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigG0rilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigG0rilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigG0rilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigG0rilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigG0rilla is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Need advice for motivation. (Srs)

Long story short:

Used to workout at least 5 times a week and hit my macros etc.
    From august on until now, I have worked out minimum, because of medical school(no excuse I know..).

Diet has been ****ty and we have been drinking at least 2 times a week for 4 months straight now, even more. Still I havent put on that much fat because we rather drink than eating lol...

Anyways, Today I started my proper diet, hitting my macros/calories etc. First goal is to continue my small cut, and hit about 10-11%, since last bulk which ended in May this year.

Any suggestions on how to get motivated again, both in terms of lifting and stop drinking alcohol?

I have the opportunity to workout 3 times a week maybe 4 depends on how intense the school period is.
    Is this a good routine?

1 - Chest/biceps/abs
    2 - Back/triceps/abs
    3 - Leg/shoulders/abs

Eating 1500-1800 calories a day.
    The resistance that you fight physically in the gym,
    and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character.

- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Giobrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Giobrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Giobrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Giobrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Giobrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Giobrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Giobrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Giobrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Giobrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Giobrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Giobrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Something that really helps me is watching people like Maxx Chewning, Christian Guzman, and other YouTubers on youtube, it encourages me push myself even further, although I don't normally feel discouraged about going to the gym, it helps me look forward to achieving greater goals. Another thing is understanding that lifting is something that takes dedication and results won't come in two days, it takes time and the discipline to stay committed. For your routine, don't due Chest and Biceps it does not make sense to do Biceps when while your doing Chest you are working out your triceps. Do Chest/Triceps and do Back/Biceps (As you workout your biceps while doing back), you can do Shoulders/Abs for one day, as I recommend devoting one day to Legs if you are serious about your leg gains. If you don't go very hard on legs, then you can do them with shoulders if you'd like, although you won't see as drastic strength/muscle gains in your legs. This can all be done in 4 days, if you make time for it and are devoted. If you want some visual references on lifting, and motivation to stay dedicated check out my YouTube channel I post 3-4 videos a week and hopefully I can motivate you to stay dedicated. Best of luck to you bro!
    Chasing the National USPA Records for all three lifts. 17 Year Old 132lb Weightclass.

Current PR's Squat: 345LB/156KG Deadlift: 405LB/184KG Benchpress: 235LB/107KG
    USPA National Records Squat: 325LB/147KG Deadlift: 429LB/195KG Benchpress: 237LB/108KG

I'm here to motivate you to betray everyone's expectations of you.

Check out my YouTube Channel for motivation, and to follow my journey to the National Record.

YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/giobrahh

papidylan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BigG0rilla View Post
    Long story short:

From august on until now, I have worked out minimum, because of medical school(no excuse I know..).

Diet has been ****ty and we have been drinking at least 2 times a week for 4 months straight now, even more. Still I havent put on that much fat because we rather drink than eating lol...

Anyways, Today I started my proper diet, hitting my macros/calories etc. First goal is to continue my small cut, and hit about 10-11%, since last bulk which ended in May this year.

Any suggestions on how to get motivated again, both in terms of lifting and stop drinking alcohol?

I have the opportunity to workout 3 times a week maybe 4 depends on how intense the school period is.
    Is this a good routine?

1 - Chest/biceps/abs
    2 - Back/triceps/abs
    3 - Leg/shoulders/abs

EAT EAT EAT. And lift. Honestly some days I dont even feel like going but you just gotta drag yourself to the gym on those days and just start. IMO I think its better to lift for an hour than to not lift at all. I always look at how skinny I was and where I am now, then I look at where I want to be.

BigG0rilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigG0rilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigG0rilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigG0rilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigG0rilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigG0rilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigG0rilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigG0rilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigG0rilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigG0rilla is on a distinguished road. (+10) BigG0rilla is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Giobrahh View Post
    Something that really helps me is watching people like Maxx Chewning, Christian Guzman, and other YouTubers on youtube, it encourages me push myself even further, although I don't normally feel discouraged about going to the gym, it helps me look forward to achieving greater goals. Another thing is understanding that lifting is something that takes dedication and results won't come in two days, it takes time and the discipline to stay committed. For your routine, don't due Chest and Biceps it does not make sense to do Biceps when while your doing Chest you are working out your triceps. Do Chest/Triceps and do Back/Biceps (As you workout your biceps while doing back), you can do Shoulders/Abs for one day, as I recommend devoting one day to Legs if you are serious about your leg gains. If you don't go very hard on legs, then you can do them with shoulders if you'd like, although you won't see as drastic strength/muscle gains in your legs. This can all be done in 4 days, if you make time for it and are devoted. If you want some visual references on lifting, and motivation to stay dedicated check out my YouTube channel I post 3-4 videos a week and hopefully I can motivate you to stay dedicated. Best of luck to you bro!
    Thanks to both of you! I guess I could fit in 3 days from friday through sunday and one on wednesday! and pre-cook my meals! both me and 2 other friends are gonna start a diet and start lifting again to motivate each other! I will post a progress picture! Thanks again

- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Giobrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Giobrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Giobrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Giobrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Giobrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Giobrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Giobrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Giobrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Giobrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Giobrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Giobrahh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Motivation is temporary, dedication is forever. Keep us updated!
    Chasing the National USPA Records for all three lifts. 17 Year Old 132lb Weightclass.

Current PR's Squat: 345LB/156KG Deadlift: 405LB/184KG Benchpress: 235LB/107KG
    USPA National Records Squat: 325LB/147KG Deadlift: 429LB/195KG Benchpress: 237LB/108KG

I'm here to motivate you to betray everyone's expectations of you.

Check out my YouTube Channel for motivation, and to follow my journey to the National Record.

YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/giobrahh

Originally Posted by Giobrahh View Post
    Motivation is temporary, dedication is forever. Keep us updated!
    I will! I made my self plan. I will cut out alcohol completely because I am a heavy drinker and I add up atleast 2000 calories on just alcohol twice a week + the night kebabs.

I will bookmark this post and post a picture 1st of january(hopefully a couple pounds lost already because I have already started my diet. Then I will keep posting pictures here until March. Once a month.

Thanks for support guys. I love this site!

- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Registered Sikkunt itwasntme184's Avatar
    itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000) itwasntme184 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The motivation's gotta come from within or else you'll never make it.
    Every aspiring lad wants to be a bodybuilder, but by George, nobody wants to elevate these burdensome weights.

★★★TBB FB Chat Crew★★★

DarthVxder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarthVxder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarthVxder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarthVxder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarthVxder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarthVxder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarthVxder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarthVxder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarthVxder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarthVxder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarthVxder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by itwasntme184 View Post
    The motivation's gotta come from within or else you'll never make it.
    What he said. You gotta do it for a personal reason or youll quit again. Most people go to the gym to look sexy for the girls but if you dont do it for yourself youll never be the best you can be.

Hello again guys! As promised, here is a 5 week before/after.

Before: 1/1-2015 ---> 185lbs

After: 10/2-2015 ---> 176lbs

Slow but steady progress. Progress stopped from 4/2 untill now due to 6 exams in a row. I still managed to pull 3 workouts a week, but diet has been poor in proteins for 1 week, but still kept calories at maintaince with average 100g proteins/day. #MedSchoolStealsMyGains

let me know what you think! Too slow?
    Attached Images

- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Originally Posted by BigG0rilla View Post
    Long story short:

Is this a good routine?

1 - Chest/biceps/abs
    2 - Back/triceps/abs
    3 - Leg/shoulders/abs

bump

- Arnold Schwarzenegger

davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i get motivated because i want to be strong in the end. try visualise your end goals now and work backwards in a sense. also keep learning on off days.

dont "stop" drinking if you enjoy it;alter the frequency. just look at how much damage twice a week does to your daily eating macros and money - if you care about ur life and ur not a rich mofo ull stop soon, when you face the consequences. go out once a fortnight or start with once a week and let it ebb naturally. and ffs dont give in to ur dum friends telling u to drink all the time and stuff