Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wings_unhinged View Post
    "Wait until enemies attack, then tap this button to kill everyone." The combat improved with 3/BF, though I can't speak to Unity. It was always more about the stories, characters, and worlds for me.

I'd say a lot of indie games are overrated. Especially the dull and pretentious ones.
    Same here.
    Me caveman, put round things on bar, lift, pound chest.

2jz, S55, M48.00

Beerculez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beerculez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beerculez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beerculez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beerculez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beerculez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beerculez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beerculez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beerculez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beerculez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beerculez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bioshock infinite, couldn't get past the frst 4-5 hours or so, so boring.
    Shreds > cheats

SINxCITY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SINxCITY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SINxCITY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SINxCITY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SINxCITY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SINxCITY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SINxCITY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SINxCITY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SINxCITY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SINxCITY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SINxCITY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by .aeterna View Post
    did you not beat Dark Souls or something
    Originally Posted by matthew2474 View Post
    I mean I do like Dark Souls but I feel like there are things in the game that suck but no one wants to point it out for the sake of not being the outcast.
    Originally Posted by FinalCountdown View Post
    Disagree on Borderlands and Dark Souls

Of course there are things wrong with both games. There is no such thing as a flawless game. These games get such great ratings because the things they do right surpass the norms and expectations of their time.
    All of these responses...

Anyways overrated games:
    Call of duty games after 4
    Halo
    minecraft
    Assassin's creed
    WoW
    Dota
    GTA
    God of War
    Gears of war

Please, stay safe... SquidSticks's Avatar
    SquidSticks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquidSticks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquidSticks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquidSticks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquidSticks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquidSticks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquidSticks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquidSticks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquidSticks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquidSticks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquidSticks is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Games that are overrated:
    -Halo Reach and 4(Brought nothing good but and added junk)
    -All Assassin Creed games(Boring as fuk)
    -Bioshock Infinite(First and second Bioshock are just better)
    -All Sports games(lol)
    -Dark/demon Souls(Just because a game is hard, doesn't mean it's good...)
    -Smash Brothers(IDK, I don't see the hype)
    -Red Dead Redemption(Couldn't get into it, just went around killing animals and chit)
    -Mass Effect Series(Nearly fell asleep playing this, combat system is AIDS)
    -WoW
    -DoTA
    -LoL

Games that are not overrated:
    -Halo 1 to 3
    -Gears of war 1 to 3
    -Fallout 3 and NV
    -Skyrim(Case can be made)
    -Arkham series
    -Minecraft
    -Far Cry 3 and 4
    -CS
    -UT2
    -Bioshock 1
    Crews are for tools Crew*

Slow_Ninja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slow_Ninja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slow_Ninja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slow_Ninja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slow_Ninja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slow_Ninja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slow_Ninja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slow_Ninja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slow_Ninja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slow_Ninja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slow_Ninja is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ITT: every video game sucks because we're all spoiled depressed manbabies
    **no sex until marriage crew**
    **never getting married crew**
    **cuddle with my dog crew**

Bruthar is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruthar is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruthar is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruthar is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruthar is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruthar is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruthar is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruthar is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruthar is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruthar is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruthar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Assassin's Creed series. You either love it or don't care for it, and I just can't care for it. Strongly regret buying AC:R, and too impatient to meddle with Assassin's Creed III. This is the reason I didn't even consider the idea of getting Black Flag or Unity. I thought Assassin's Creed Brotherhood was good though.

Crysis series. Other than the impressive graphics, not all that great. That said, I should probably actually give the story a chance before criticizing. I'm just basing this off of my experience on the multiplayer side of things from #2.

Dead Space 2+3. First game was great, the rest were pretty chitty.

Skyrim (except PC version). Mods on Skyrim literally make this game go from decent, to amazing. Over rated though when it comes to the console version.

Homo Renassaincicus NetherRealm's Avatar
    NetherRealm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NetherRealm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NetherRealm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NetherRealm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NetherRealm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NetherRealm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NetherRealm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NetherRealm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NetherRealm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NetherRealm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NetherRealm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Resident Evil: from innovator of the genre to generic CoD trash
    Devil May Cry: 1 was spectacular, 2 was garbage, 3 is good, 4 is horribly overrated, reboot I gave a chance, liked the story but the gameplay really stunk up the joint.
    CoD/BF: hard to feel excited for any of these considering just how over-saturated the market is with generic FPS and how little effort they put in to creating something unique.
    Final Fantasy: Post X is just a clusterphuck of trash, I've NEVER seen a series crap the bed as horribly as Final Fantasy since maybe Mortal Kombat Armageddon.
    Everybody gets one.

JackPreacher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JackPreacher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JackPreacher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JackPreacher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JackPreacher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JackPreacher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JackPreacher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JackPreacher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JackPreacher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JackPreacher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JackPreacher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Dragon age origins,
    One of the most slowest and mind numbingly boring experience, I played for 17 hours and after that I couldn't take it.
    Only thing that kept me playing was the story progression

Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Didlid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Farcry

Newer battlefields

Cod

Assassins creed

Infact pretty much every single AAA Title released in the last 3 years.
    /

Democrats are terrorists cncman's Avatar
    cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    borderlands is terrible. Maybe if you're 12 its funny.
    "If you don't vote for me you ain't black!" - Plantation Joe Biden

Wreck em
    Hook em
    Glory to Aubernia!

joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dark Souls

bought it on steam for 5 bux on sale, played game and the UI and the controls were fuked on mouse and keyboard

played it for like 10 mins and got pissed off since it was just a PC port and wasns't optimized

never played it again

Registered Jimmy Rustler hight0wer1's Avatar
    hight0wer1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hight0wer1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hight0wer1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hight0wer1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hight0wer1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hight0wer1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hight0wer1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hight0wer1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hight0wer1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hight0wer1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hight0wer1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by joshewwah View Post
    Dark Souls

bought it on steam for 5 bux on sale, played game and the UI and the controls were fuked on mouse and keyboard

played it for like 10 mins and got pissed off since it was just a PC port and wasns't optimized

never played it again
    but who was dsfix and 60fps fix?

for me almost all Final Fantasy games are phucking overrated. dont know how anybody could play a game with such a boring fighting system.

also all generic fps game on the market
    Last edited by hight0wer1; 12-17-2014 at 03:08 AM.

tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Didlid View Post
    Farcry

Newer battlefields

Cod

Assassins creed

Infact pretty much every single AAA Title released in the last 3 years.
    Teach me how to be a hipster

Notsrs *******
    Winter is not coming
    Aways pick 1 crew
    Calf veins are bigger than bicep veins crew
    DA BEARS, Cubs, Vols, Grizzlies

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by joshewwah View Post
    Dark Souls

never played it again
    download DSFix
    buy a Xbox 360 controller (plug and play)
    get sand out of vagina

DS has probably the tightest combat system of any action RPG out there right now
    Last edited by .aeterna; 12-17-2014 at 04:21 AM.

alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by westsidelegacy View Post
    These are the games I know people will bash me for that I believe are overrated:

Every Assassin's creed
    Every Uncharted game
    Every Mass effect
    The last of us
    Grand theft auto 4
    Grand theft auto 5
    Borderlands, both games
    Deus Ex
    Half-Life 2

Although I find some of these games enjoyable, I believe these aren't worth the praise they are getting. Most are considered some of the greatest of all time, while I felt they were good, not even excellent. Most of these are games where the gameplay is REALLY toned down, almost as if you're ''playing'' a movie- which to me, isn't what gaming is about. For example, the gameplay of TLOU is really, really repetitive and has no depth. Assassin's creed's gameplay... Hasn't changed after so long and is still more and more button mashing.

Grand theft auto 5 is still missing a ****ton of features from san andreas, whereas it has more then grand theft auto 4, which was a huge, HUGE joke. Better graphics doesn't make a sequel better- better gameplay does. Better graphics is a given. Removing features is unacceptable and I can't believe people praised grand theft auto 4- and even 5. I had some fun, it's a good game. But that good? No way.

Mass effect... The battles in mass effect were so bad I cringed. And uncharted... The boredom I felt while playing these games made me wonder why I even bothered. I tried hard, so hard to like them, but nope.

I don't mention any generic, mainstream shooters because to me they are all way too overrated to even be named.

Also, I strongly disagree with: Demon souls, dark souls & dark souls 2

and:

Dishonored is the single recent ''classic'' first person shooter I enjoyed. The gameplay is excellent, you can feel the focus on gameplay through the game... The weapons, the powers, teleporting around and everything, I was blown away.
    This pretty much summarizes my thoughts on the current state of gaming. I completely agree with your list of games, bar Deus Ex (phuckin' luv that game - the world, the characters, the conspiracies, the music - but even I will admit its game-play was probably the weakest component).

I think gaming, like so many other things, represents the overall state of our culture. I don't think it'd be any stretch to say modern society is especially superficial at the moment, and looky-looky... current games feel increasingly shallow. Very pleasing to the eyes but lacking any real depth. And imo, gameplay is really where the depth lies in games...

I luv epic graphics as much as the next man, but not if it comes at the expense of epic gameplay...

I think this is why I have a bias towards Japanese games. Frankly Japan is on a similar trajectory to the US/EU, but they're not quite as bad as us yet... you can tell they still hold onto a lingering belief in quality gameplay.

EDIT: Lol, I only just realised as well, all the games in your list are US/EU made

stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stu4rt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NetherRealm View Post
    Resident Evil: from innovator of the genre to generic CoD trash
    i believe going generic CoD helps with the bad video angle that had been plaguing the game since the beginning.unless you just like bad video angle

yeah_buddy25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yeah_buddy25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yeah_buddy25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yeah_buddy25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yeah_buddy25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yeah_buddy25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yeah_buddy25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yeah_buddy25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yeah_buddy25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yeah_buddy25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yeah_buddy25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by westsidelegacy View Post

Mass effect... The battles in mass effect were so bad I cringed.
    wtf? mass effect 2 and 3 combat were ****ing A.

well, each to their own, I guess...

muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) muruku has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    witcher series - hated the combat

dark souls 1/2 - i really wanted to like these games, especially since I'm a huge monster hunter fan.. but I felt it just had too much cheese, and wasn't as skill-based as MH series. JUST MY OPINION THOUGH

borderlands - too repetitive..
    You can't get much done in life if you only work on the days when you feel good.
    � Jerry West �
    How to Upgrade Your Life: A Primer On Diet And Fitness
    https://guavarilla.wordpress.com/fitness-guide/

Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Auburn RSX-S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    DOTA, League, Counterstrike, any final fantasy game past 6 on SNES, Starcraft, COD.

U MAD?
    Sig line can't be a novel

chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Witcher 1: Were they even trying with the combat? wtf m8
    Witcher 2: I just dont have the patience for. Even with the combat overhaul mod it feels sluggish. The story seems great in both games which makes me want to revisit them, but every time I do it feels like a chore to play.
    Catherine (PS3): Overrated hipster bullchit
    Red Dead Redemption: Average writing, slow progression. I probably would have beaten it if I didnt lose my save halfway through and couldnt be assed to play through it again
    FF7: Didnt play it when it came out.. just cant get into it. I've tried many times.
    Borderlands: reasons already said
    Bioshock: Just meh
    Dark Souls 2: I'm a huge fan of DeS and DaS1 but the B team mailed it in. Hopeful for bloodborne
    The Last of Us: Trial and error stealth simulator. The enemies dont behave consistently (not as in patrols or something - they would hear a tip toe and then be oblivious to a gun shot). Cliche story.

Not sure if it qualifies for this thread, but I really regret buying Lords of the Fallen. Buggy and unstable as all fuk, with all of the conventions from Dark Souls except its tight controls and charm. Goofed hard.

All of these games I have tried really hard to like.

Keep rustling cuz VodkaFlockaBrah's Avatar
    VodkaFlockaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) VodkaFlockaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) VodkaFlockaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) VodkaFlockaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) VodkaFlockaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) VodkaFlockaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) VodkaFlockaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) VodkaFlockaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) VodkaFlockaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) VodkaFlockaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) VodkaFlockaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by chevy72blu View Post
    Witcher 2: I just dont have the patience for. Even with the combat overhaul mod it feels sluggish. The story seems great in both games which makes me want to revisit them, but every time I do it feels like a chore to play.

Not sure if it qualifies for this thread, but I really regret buying Lords of the Fallen. Buggy and unstable as all fuk, with all of the conventions from Dark Souls except its tight controls and charm. Goofed hard.
    The problem with these games are that you play them and realize this: why am I not playing Dark Souls instead? It's the same problem with all the new Binding of Isaac clones as well. Maybe if Dark Souls didn't exist, they would be more enjoyable, but whenever you play them, you just realize that Dark Souls did it better. Now there could definitely be some improvements and now varieties, but they didn't quite deliver.

I still haven't started Witcher 2 story yet, maybe it will draw me in eventually. I've played the arena mode thing and was disappointed that it's just wave after wave with no multiplayer. The combat was decent compared to most other games, but still worse than Dark Souls. I think I just ended up playing it like melee dark souls and didn't really use any of the more unique skills which were kinda clunky to use.
    ^^^EXTREME PULL UPS CREW^^^
    *Frank Yang Flight Club*
    Anti Feminazi crew

chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VodkaFlockaBrah View Post
    The problem with these games are that you play them and realize this: why am I not playing Dark Souls instead? It's the same problem with all the new Binding of Isaac clones as well. Maybe if Dark Souls didn't exist, they would be more enjoyable, but whenever you play them, you just realize that Dark Souls did it better. Now there could definitely be some improvements and now varieties, but they didn't quite deliver.

I still haven't started Witcher 2 story yet, maybe it will draw me in eventually. I've played the arena mode thing and was disappointed that it's just wave after wave with no multiplayer. The combat was decent compared to most other games, but still worse than Dark Souls. I think I just ended up playing it like melee dark souls and didn't really use any of the more unique skills which were kinda clunky to use.
    Would rep again.

I look at my steam library and just go back to Dark Souls about 50% of the time. Put countless hours in on the ps3 version, too. Im just now starting on some challenge runs that I never attempted. No shield was easy using the Zwei. Might try a dual wield or onebro run next.

I started playing Isaac after hearing good reviews from some of my fellow DaS bros. Game is addicting as all fuk.

Keep rustling cuz VodkaFlockaBrah's Avatar
    VodkaFlockaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) VodkaFlockaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) VodkaFlockaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) VodkaFlockaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) VodkaFlockaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) VodkaFlockaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) VodkaFlockaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) VodkaFlockaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) VodkaFlockaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) VodkaFlockaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) VodkaFlockaBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by chevy72blu View Post
    Would rep again.

I look at my steam library and just go back to Dark Souls about 50% of the time. Put countless hours in on the ps3 version, too. Im just now starting on some challenge runs that I never attempted. No shield was easy using the Zwei. Might try a dual wield or onebro run next.

I started playing Isaac after hearing good reviews from some of my fellow DaS bros. Game is addicting as all fuk.
    I went from Isaac to Dark Souls. Get Rebirth.

^^^EXTREME PULL UPS CREW^^^
    *Frank Yang Flight Club*
    Anti Feminazi crew

Goof loving Jared HockeyBacon18's Avatar
    HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    lolololol at destiny and cod being overrated.

Destiny sucks dick, and everyone admits that. Biggest disapointment, yes. Overrated? No, most people call it as it is a big sack of ****

Cod, until AW was also regarded very lowly by most people due to its repetitiveness and lack of depth in gameplay. Personally i feel AW is a big improvement in that but not everyone feels as such

Actual overrated games

Resident Evil (all of them)
    Assassains Creed (as said Cod gets **** on for doing exactly the same thing)
    GTA V (Personally preferred 4)

mackd is just really nice. (+1000) mackd is just really nice. (+1000) mackd is just really nice. (+1000) mackd is just really nice. (+1000) mackd is just really nice. (+1000) mackd is just really nice. (+1000) mackd is just really nice. (+1000) mackd is just really nice. (+1000) mackd is just really nice. (+1000) mackd is just really nice. (+1000) mackd is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Khazix View Post
    last of us

zelda

final fantasy series
    Confirmed troll
    Free Misc Calorie Tracker (Windows only): http://caloriewizard.net84.net/

yeah_buddy25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yeah_buddy25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yeah_buddy25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yeah_buddy25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yeah_buddy25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yeah_buddy25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yeah_buddy25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yeah_buddy25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yeah_buddy25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yeah_buddy25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yeah_buddy25 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by HockeyBacon18 View Post

Resident Evil (all of them)

not hating, but you must be on crack to say that resident evil 1, 2 and 3 were over rated games

I can understand if you don't like the style of the game, but over rated? nah, they were pretty ****ing awesome

edit: oh, Age: 19. that's why
    Last edited by yeah_buddy25; 12-18-2014 at 07:56 AM.

MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MURedHawk235 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JackPreacher View Post
    Dragon age origins,
    One of the most slowest and mind numbingly boring experience, I played for 17 hours and after that I couldn't take it.
    Only thing that kept me playing was the story progression
    I have to agree with this, I was playing on hard for the longest time. Eventually just said fuk it and put it on easy so I could get through the game to finish the story.

I see a lot of brahs just saying games are overated because they couldn't get into them....well maybe it isnt the type of game you enjoy playing?

Feel like thread title could be changed to list games you didn't enjoy that a lot of other people did
    Last edited by MURedHawk235; 12-17-2014 at 06:51 PM.