Page 5 of 72 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TropicalSunset View Post
    Notification for what?
    If you were mentioned in a post, but nvm, I don't think it works.

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MrDeafMuscle View Post
    So apparently something blew up on ********.

John Meadows is suing Jaco de Bruyn big time. Check Meadow's fb for details.
    "It has come to my attention that Jaco De Bruyn WBFF Pro has plagiarized one of my training programs word for word and is selling it on his website.
    This has to be the most obvious case of theft of intellectual property I have ever seen, and I am including a screenshot to show you all how blatant this is.
    Imaging working extremely hard on something, over the course of years, decades, and having someone steal this from you and sell it on their website.
    Jaco, hopefully you are reading this. This is what is happening right now.
    1) I have opened a case with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3). They are responsible for white collar crime and cyber crime here and work closely with the FBI. You may be in South Africa, but you have sold to US citizens, thus making this a Federal Case.
    2) I have notified your Internet service provider, and am in the process of having your site shut down. I just need to fill out a few more forms tonight and fax them over. Don’t believe me, see below..
    Upon receipt of notification of a claimed infringement, Just Host will respond expeditiously to remove, or disable access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, regardless of whether the material or activity is ultimately determined to be infringing; if selective action is not possible, Just Host will terminate the alleged infringer's internet access.
    Just Host will also take reasonable steps to promptly notify the alleged infringer in writing of the claim against him or her, and that it has removed or disabled access to the material (see Sections 512(c)(1)(C) and (g) of the DMCA).
    3) My attorneys are drafting letters to the WBFF, and to you which you shall receive shortly.
    4) I am in the process of finding out who you are selling the material through and will also be informing them that you are selling pirated material. It is highly doubtful they will ever do business with you again when they see the evidence my legal team has put together. It is a slam dunk.
    It is very sad that someone such as yourself has stooped to such a low level. In my initial background check on you I did uncover some of the seedy activities you are engaged in behind the scenes so I am not shocked.
    I would ask that all those in the fitness industry pass this on, as people are working their whole lives to build something, and then getting ripped off. Maybe the steps I have taken will help others fight for their rights.
    Also please forward this to ANYBODY AND EVERYBODY you know associated with Jaco as he needs to be exposed for this. Please send to WBFF officials as well. My friends in South Africa - please forward to everyone especially.
    Again, if there is any doubt to my claim of theft, simply look at the screenshot I have attached. My words are on right, his are on left and are exactly the same
    John Meadows
    " - John

Jaco de Bruyn's ********;
    http://www.********.com/OfficialJacoDeBruyn

1.5m likes? Why?
    Last edited by RoroCwalker; 12-21-2014 at 04:39 PM.

TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post
    If you were mentioned in a post, but nvm, I don't think it works.
    Wow, slow on the uptake here. No Roro...didn't get anything.

porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000) porrapaulao is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hating the new layout

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Get em' John!
    A pattern in the chaos.

ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by flangmasterj View Post
    Get em' John!
    There is a strong ethical argument for and against IP laws, ultimatly they protect big business and make it harder for start ups. Many legally abuse IP laws and stop others entering a market simply because they can not afford a lengthy legal battle to determine if a patent is valid etc. Have been there myself, infringed in a Patent but was still up $$$$$ even after having to destroy half a containers worth of stock at the metal recycling plant.

My advice to Jaco is to pull the material and then carefully modify it so you do not infringe on any trademarks. If you are not skilled at this, engage someone for a small cost who can. You can make you material very similar with a few subtle but key differences.

Do not let yourself be bullied by laws that favour those who can afford to run a lengthy legal battle.

Good luck Jaco.
    TEAM WOLF + TEAM KAI +TEAM CEDRIC + TEAM ROMGLE - TEAM RAMY - TEAM FAIR JUDGING
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    20 Years of bodybuilding knowledge, it does n't come easy 'FullROM 2012'
    Always train with a FullROM - Do not brag about how much weight you can lift if you do not use a FullROM - 'FullROM 2012'
    TEAM LEVRONE

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ROMMYromboid View Post
    ultimatly they protect big business and make it harder for start ups.
    What in the world does this have to do with one person stealing another person's workout. Is John Medows some huge business that attracts more attention than the 1.5 million followers Jaco has? Jaco is a scumbag profiting of another person's hard work/ideas. He should be punished accordingly.

Like I know you're trolling but common man
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

Originally Posted by bartosh View Post
    What in the world does this have to do with one person stealing another person's workout. Is John Medows some huge business that attracts more attention than the 1.5 million followers Jaco has? Jaco is a scumbag profiting of another person's hard work/ideas. He should be punished accordingly.

Like I know you're trolling but common man
    Did he copy his actual workout with the rest of the text or that little part with just the split?

If it's just the split layout, John is overdoing it, IMO.

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Did he copy his actual workout with the rest of the text or that little part with just the split?

Even if that's the case, It's still not ok. The way i see it is like this: I have a big program to write. A certain single function doesn't work as intended. I work, work, work until i figure out how to make the function work. Another person copies the specific function from online without stating a source for copied code. Both people have a working program but only one did all the work.

Blatant copy/paste isn't ok. All Jaco needed to do is say it was John's program with a tiny "*". Jaco's followers wouldn't care, John's effort would receive due credit.
    MS, Computer Science

So i slightly tore my iliocostalis lamborum 2-3 months ago. I started squatting light a month ago (135lbs for reps). I just hit 225 5x15 and that's a pr for me. At my 1rm of 345 i was only doing 225 for like 12, 12, 10, 4 so I'm pretty damn happy
    Last edited by bartosh; 12-21-2014 at 07:34 PM.
    MS, Computer Science

Even if that's the case, It's still not ok. The way i see it is like this: I have a big program to write. A certain single function doesn't work as intended. I work, work, work until i figure out how to make the function work. Another person copies the specific function from online without stating a source for copied code. Both people have a working program but only one did all the work.

Blatant copy/paste isn't ok. All Jaco needed to do is say it was John's program with a tiny "*". Jaco's followers wouldn't care, John's effort would receive due credit.
    "did all the work".

That's if he actually copied everything else from John.

If he copied the split only, I find it a bit of an overkill from John.

The split is just what body parts to do on what day.

If the other guy put his own insight based on that split, it's not that bad, IMO.

MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Look at the picture above. It was copied and pasted word for word including the split. Jaco could have easily paraphrased that chit to his benefit but he chose to be lazy.

No one would ever do this over a workout split. Come on...I know you have a head on your shoulder.

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Such a simple defense from Jaco though:

"Oh I apologize, I mistakenly sent the wrong file to my web designer"

MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Also there is a guy posting pictures of meadow's and jaco's plans side by side. It is not just the picture above. It is the whole Meadow's pdf that was copy and pasted by Jaco. Pages upon pages.

So yes it is serious. All 200 pages of it was copied word for word.

B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I assume the whole thing. I mean if you copy someone's description of the program word for word you probably copied the contents as well. Also, maybe he just didn't want to screenshot the whole thing and post on fb.
    Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113026551

"If you don't climb the mountain, you can't see the view"

Originally Posted by B-Neva View Post
    I assume the whole thing. I mean if you copy someone's description of the program word for word you probably copied the contents as well. Also, maybe he just didn't want to screenshot the whole thing and post on fb.
    You are right. All 200 pages of meadow's program was copied word for word.

^^^
    Oh well, that confirms it.

Look at the picture above. It was copied and pasted word for word including the split. Jaco could have easily paraphrased that chit to his benefit but he chose to be lazy.

No one would ever do this over a workout split. Come on...I know you have a head on your shoulder.
    I only said if that was the case.

Although, it's true that the text suggests that the rest will also be copied.

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Also there is a guy posting pictures of meadow's and jaco's plans side by side. It is not just the picture above. It is the whole Meadow's pdf that was copy and pasted by Jaco. Pages upon pages.

So yes it is serious. All 200 pages of it was copied word for word.

]
    Jesus ****ing Christ Jaco.....just send him some stereotypical Josef Rakich **** that takes you 5 minutes to make...smfh

Registered User cedricnumerouno's Avatar
    cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000)
    Jaco just reached a new low in the 'fitness' industry, got to commend him though, that's no easy feat.

endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lol at a professional bodybuilder stealing someone elses workout splits, out of all things... something that would have taken him literally 5 minutes to come up with. Although judging by his actions I doubt he is even smart enough to create a semi original workout plan for someone.

B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Originally Posted by NVious View Post
    Jesus ****ing Christ Jaco.....just send him some stereotypical Josef Rakich **** that takes you 5 minutes to make...smfh
    still can't believe that dude has almost 2 million people on FB, must make a killing selling his workout/nutrition programs
    Workout Log

Registered User cedricnumerouno's Avatar
    cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000) cedricnumerouno is just really nice. (+1000)
    You can tell how stupid Jaco is by his typing style. Seriously what an idiot, coping a 200+ plan page for page, pathetic.

Well that was an uneventful ending. Looks like Jaco made a settlement with John and will continue selling mad dog programs since John gave him a license to do so. I was kind of hoping for something more but they were gentlemens.

spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by cedricnumerouno View Post
    You can tell how stupid Jaco is by his typing style. Seriously what an idiot, coping a 200+ plan page for page, pathetic.
    This. Did they think that no one is going to find out about it?

Update from John

EDIT - Jaco and I had spoken and came to agreement, and this morning he backed out on the arrangement. He is now saying that only the first week was a copy. I have to say, Jaco really fooled me into thinking he was sincere with his apologies.
    Workout Log

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Update from John

EDIT - Jaco and I had spoken and came to agreement, and this morning he backed out on the arrangement. He is now saying that only the first week was a copy. I have to say, Jaco really fooled me into thinking he was sincere with his apologies.
    wow lol
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

Update from John

Good. I like watching drama unfold. I was actually disappointed that it "ended" so quickly. I know they are professionals but it is nice to have some entertainment.

Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What's up fellas? I just wanted to stop and say hello. I haven't forgotten about any of you. My interest of Pro bodybuilding has gone down a lot cause for me I used it as motivation for my goals in getting huge, but with work and **** that's going on with my mom I haven't been able to go to the gym hardly any. I also want to say that (it's hard to put into words) we are not just some guys who get along because of our love of pro bodybuilding, for me (you know who you are) you are genuine friends who I will never forget. You didn't have to do the things you did and support me the way you did, but the fact is that you did and I will never forget that and I will ever forget you. I hope to stop by more often for inspiration from you guys and my favorite pros.
    Kai Greene, Phil Heath, Cedric McMillan, Lionel Beyeke, Shawn Rhoden

"Looking up at goals once only found in my dreams can only make me think of those who looked down upon those dreams. The only time you should ever look down upon another person, is when you are extending a hand to lift them up." - kai greene

TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000) TropicalSunset is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ajthemeso View Post
    What's up fellas? I just wanted to stop and say hello. I haven't forgotten about any of you. My interest of Pro bodybuilding has gone down a lot cause for me I used it as motivation for my goals in getting huge, but with work and **** that's going on with my mom I haven't been able to go to the gym hardly any. I also want to say that (it's hard to put into words) we are not just some guys who get along because of our love of pro bodybuilding, for me (you know who you are) you are genuine friends who I will never forget. You didn't have to do the things you did and support me the way you did, but the fact is that you did and I will never forget that and I will ever forget you. I hope to stop by more often for inspiration from you guys and my favorite pros.
    You trying to make everyone cry now....damn you