Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGrob84 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CommonPheasant View Post
    Mentally ill people indulged by a failing and decaying "progressive" society.
    Perfect.
    LOGIC / emotion = CONTROL

jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by eglionz View Post
    Few courts have considered it because it's not this monumental issue like the MISC probably thinks. IE: there aren't a ton of people claiming transgender who need access to a bathroom. The solution in some cases has been a single stall, unisex bathroom, which seems perfectly appropriate.
    Who was referring to the Misc? There is a battle raging within the field of psychology/psychiatry regarding the aforementioned issue. Many debates were waged as to how exactly the topic would be addressed in the latest Diagnostic Statistical Manual. This is a serious issue that many psychological experts wants to thoroughly investigate.

Who do you think legal professionals confer with when discussing the issue? Engineers? Of course not. Healthcare professionals!
    PubMed and Chiral Centers be Damned ~

Se7en19 is just really nice. (+1000) Se7en19 is just really nice. (+1000) Se7en19 is just really nice. (+1000) Se7en19 is just really nice. (+1000) Se7en19 is just really nice. (+1000) Se7en19 is just really nice. (+1000) Se7en19 is just really nice. (+1000) Se7en19 is just really nice. (+1000) Se7en19 is just really nice. (+1000) Se7en19 is just really nice. (+1000) Se7en19 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PersianGenetics View Post
    Who says you can't voice them? You have the right to go out and scream to the world about how much you hate X, Y and Z. Your boss also has the right to fire you because he doesn't want to associate with someone that hates X, Y, and Z. Just like individuals have the right to dissociate themselves from you for the same reason. I think you just want to have a hateful opinion and not suffer the consequences from voicing them, which doesn't happen in the real world buddy.
    You obviously didn't read the entire thread or you would know what I was saying and to who specially early on. Not going to explain it again.

Furthermore I never voiced my opinion on the topic yet you are making assumptions I just want to post "hate speech" with no consequences.

Social media influencer AWillis's Avatar
    AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AWillis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    it's not cool that the NHS/government pay for these operations in the UK. should be saved up and paid privately.
    Subjecting yourself to self imposed discipline is the surest way to increase the quality of your existence

Never accept defeat

Cobra Kai Crew

The opposite of courage, in our society, is not cowardice but conformity

goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goirish3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Didnt read the thread but you are either born a guy or a girl. Very simple. Getting a penis or boobs does not change what you truly are. If you want to do so thats fine but dont expect to be one of the guys because its not happening.

DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasWunderBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by leafs43 View Post

What is probably causing it is the rise of the makeup industry and the "glamour" of being a women. It seeps into kid's minds in the images they see and they want to be it.
    these. one piece of evidence being that they are significantly more Male to Female transformations than Female to Male.
    Any posts made by me (including those in the past) are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice to assist in activities that are deemed illegal or morally reprehensible.

Registered User killer_kowalski's Avatar
    killer_kowalski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) killer_kowalski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) killer_kowalski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) killer_kowalski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) killer_kowalski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) killer_kowalski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) killer_kowalski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) killer_kowalski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) killer_kowalski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) killer_kowalski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) killer_kowalski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Also...

There are some of you that are just hating on anyone who is against gender reassignment. We live in a free country and are entitled to our opinions. And this topic isn't about "Should we be allowed to voice our opinions if we are against something or if it would hurt someones feelings"

So if someone is against gender reassignment, then let them have their opinion.

jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can I just clarify a few points? Okay:

1. Not all transgendered people are evil or out to rape you. I have a transgendered friend. I don't hate this person. In fact, I appreciate the company afforded by such a friendship. Anyone using derogatory statements or cruel words against such people are in the wrong. If you are right, and these people really are sick in the head, then how does that justify calling them names? You'd be no better than someone picking on a person with schizophrenia then.

2. Not everyone speaking against transgendered people are bigots. Some might simply have questions and issues that they feel need to be addressed. It is not up to such people to find out why exactly they need to tolerate/accept transgenders, it is up to the latter camp to explain their side.

eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jaimeruiz99 View Post
    Who was referring to the Misc? There is a battle raging within the field of psychology/psychiatry regarding the aforementioned issue. Many debates were waged as to how exactly the topic would be addressed in the latest Diagnostic Statistical Manual. This is a serious issue that many psychological experts wants to thoroughly investigate.

Who do you think legal professionals confer with when discussing the issue? Engineers? Of course not. Healthcare professionals!
    I don't care about the debate outside of the forum, thus the MISC and their whole bathroom/changing room focus. I don't follow what happens in the psychology community. But regardless it still seems like a big/overblown issue for some people here when in reality it's such a tiny part of the population that there aren't consistent laws/guidelines on how to handle it at this point.
    ** Eternal Jimmies Crew **
    ** Wish the Front Desk Wouldn't Say Hi to Me Crew **

anonymous
    Originally Posted by Krochna View Post
    This, there's nothing natural or 'normal' about changing your body's outer appearance of gender to conform to your self delusions.
    There is no difference between people who think they have too many limbs and need to chop some off (Body integrity identity disorder) and people that think they're actually the opposite gender, they're both mentally unstable and objectively 'wrong'.

That they even expect tax payers to fund their operations is absurd and disgraceful.

Even after their 'reassignment', they're still not part of their chosen gender, they just left the group of physically normal people behind, nothing more.
    A man does not become a woman or vice versa, simply because they had some surgery done to them.
    This, pretty much. It's completely stupid, silly, ridiculous and absurd.

I don't like it.

BadAsianGenes will become famous soon enough. (+50) BadAsianGenes will become famous soon enough. (+50) BadAsianGenes will become famous soon enough. (+50) BadAsianGenes will become famous soon enough. (+50) BadAsianGenes will become famous soon enough. (+50) BadAsianGenes will become famous soon enough. (+50) BadAsianGenes will become famous soon enough. (+50) BadAsianGenes will become famous soon enough. (+50) BadAsianGenes will become famous soon enough. (+50) BadAsianGenes will become famous soon enough. (+50) BadAsianGenes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Severe lack of pics in this thread.

raw garlic crew

trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trapaholic93 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Don't care

I don't care about the debate outside of the forum, thus the MISC and their whole bathroom/changing room focus. I don't follow what happens in the psychology community. But regardless it still seems like a big/overblown issue for some people here when in reality it's such a tiny part of the population that there aren't consistent laws/guidelines on how to handle it at this point.
    If you haven't looked up the issue in question, then where exactly are you getting your information? Might explain why you feel it is an overblown issue for the people here: you simply aren't aware of how much of a controversy it has raised elsewhere.

Many points apart from changing rooms were discussed in this thread, such as transgendered athletes participating in sports. If you feel like the issue is a trivial one, then what exactly are you doing here?

BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BioDiver has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Whatever makes you happy, just don't try to rope me in on it and I won't try to rope you into whatever I'm into.

eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you haven't looked up the issue in question, then where exactly are you getting your information? Might explain why you feel it is an overblown issue for the people here: you simply aren't aware of how much of a controversy it has raised elsewhere.
    Dude it's 8 pages in like, 30 minutes. This is a thread where people can discuss it and offer their opinions. The thread was asking what you thought about transgendered people not "hey MISCers who have raided pubmed for peer reviewed journal articles what do you think about trans folks?"

If you're going to go down that road you better spread the love and call out 99% of people in the thread who have jumped in to offer their opinions.

Dude it's 8 pages in like, 30 minutes. This is a thread where people can discuss it and offer their opinions. The thread was asking what you thought about transgendered people not "hey MISCers who have raided pubmed for peer reviewed journal articles what do you think about trans folks?"

If you're going to go down that road you better spread the love and call out 99% of people in the thread who have jumped in to offer their opinions.
    Fine. But don't go around attempting to trivialize the issue in the process. It may be trivial to you but for a lot of other people it isn't.

Accusing transgender opponents of blowing the issue up where there supposedly isn't an issue is nothing more than huge cop-out and dare I say crappy argument.

Fine. But don't go around attempting to trivialize the issue in the process. It may be trivial to you but for a lot of other people it isn't.
    It's a niche issue though. Thus there isn't a wealth of court rulings/information on how to handle it. It's not trivializing it, it's point out that it's just not common enough to get a ton of attention at this point. I do think it's overblown on this thread though when people start acting like they've had to dodge the roaming eyes of trannies in the changing room.

It's a niche issue though. Thus there isn't a wealth of court rulings/information on how to handle it. It's not trivializing it, it's point out that it's just not common enough to get a ton of attention at this point. I do think it's overblown on this thread though when people start acting like they've had to dodge the roaming eyes of trannies in the changing room.
    Perhaps. On to more serious issues then? Such as tax payers being forced to subsidize transition procedures and transgendered people in sports? How about parents subjecting their children to procedures in order to change them to their supposed 'preferred' sex?

Perhaps. On to more serious issues then? Such as tax payers being forced to subsidize transition procedures and transgendered people in sports?
    1. Hard to say because I already subsidize people who think that being fat is their god-given right. I'd almost rather pay for Peter to become Paula than spend $$ on fatasses who pound 8000 calories a day of fast food. In a perfect world both of them would have to pay for their own care; healthcare as a whole is completely broken though and my own views on it are that the entire system needs to change

2. Trans individuals should have their own sports because biologically there are advantages in most sports to having been born male, or have male hormones. Give them their own sports, just like the unisex bathroom. hard to deny that hormones play a huge part in athletic performance so I'm sure they would fight it but probably lose

Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by StrayanBrah View Post
    I take my women like I take my coffee... With no hidden penises.
    Lol Repped.
    I know who I am. And after all these years, there’s a victory in that.

All liberals deserve death

*Proud member of the misc 767 & USA vs. Germany world cup ban
    -People who say money can't buy happiness, have never paid the adoption fee at the pound and went home with a new best friend
    *There's no such thing as a bad dog, only a bad dog owner

If you see myself and swoleyo in a thread, remind me to rep him.

Steady Gains mane 💪 LoveHateLift's Avatar
    LoveHateLift is a name known to all. (+5000) LoveHateLift is a name known to all. (+5000) LoveHateLift is a name known to all. (+5000) LoveHateLift is a name known to all. (+5000) LoveHateLift is a name known to all. (+5000) LoveHateLift is a name known to all. (+5000) LoveHateLift is a name known to all. (+5000) LoveHateLift is a name known to all. (+5000) LoveHateLift is a name known to all. (+5000) LoveHateLift is a name known to all. (+5000) LoveHateLift is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Would smash greekybeth

Or let Beth bang me ....hehe
    {o,o} Loving the crew
    |)__)
    -""--

aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aceroa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rjw99 View Post
    u fukin wot m8

cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A man is a man and a woman is a woman. Can't go against what you were meant to be.

I'm tired of hearing others cry and try to force their opinions just so they can have it their way. Its so evil seeing how some Lbgt have forced people out of their jobs just to prove a point.
    **Los Angeles Misc Crew**
    *INFJ Crew*

IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IcemanIsDead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Se7en19 View Post
    Not mt fault you can't explain your own opinion. So we need to be tolerant because we live among other people even if we feel strongly against it? Again, Why?
    These guys beat me to it:

Originally Posted by TellitAgain View Post
    we need to be tolerant because sane people have to live in a world with potatos like you. i don't accept you, but i will tolerate you. i can't just stone you with potatos when i see you walking down the street despite my inclination to do so

tolerance= outside voice

acceptance= inside voice

remember this should you ever get hired by a company to do work
    Originally Posted by PersianGenetics View Post
    Because one day it might be your demographic people are intolerant towards, and others will stand up for you when they have nothing in common with you. It's easy to stand tall when it's not your rights being denied.
    No hate on the mod

*Misc music crew*
    *Powerbuilding crew*

starting weight: 110 lbs
    1 year progress: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161533243

WintryRaven is a name known to all. (+5000) WintryRaven is a name known to all. (+5000) WintryRaven is a name known to all. (+5000) WintryRaven is a name known to all. (+5000) WintryRaven is a name known to all. (+5000) WintryRaven is a name known to all. (+5000) WintryRaven is a name known to all. (+5000) WintryRaven is a name known to all. (+5000) WintryRaven is a name known to all. (+5000) WintryRaven is a name known to all. (+5000) WintryRaven is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wow. Didn't take long at all for another one of these "oh mah gerd these Libs sending society backwards into the stone age under the veneer of tolerance!" comments.
    Last edited by WintryRaven; 12-13-2014 at 03:23 PM.

Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fiyero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's a legitimate biological/psychological issue. It's sad that they get so much hate from ignorant people who can't put themselves in other people's shoes.

Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by killer_kowalski View Post
    Also...

There are some of you that are just hating on anyone who is against gender reassignment. We live in a free country and are entitled to our opinions. And this topic isn't about "Should we be allowed to voice our opinions if we are against something or if it would hurt someones feelings"

So if someone is against gender reassignment, then let them have their opinion.
    It's only the backwards ass liberals who support this garbage. No sane male will ever support a man chopping his nuts off. As much as I'm against Islam, they at least have it right by outlawing this crap.
    NY Mets crew
    Pittsburgh Penguins crew
    NY Jets crew

Hsas4849 is just really nice. (+1000) Hsas4849 is just really nice. (+1000) Hsas4849 is just really nice. (+1000) Hsas4849 is just really nice. (+1000) Hsas4849 is just really nice. (+1000) Hsas4849 is just really nice. (+1000) Hsas4849 is just really nice. (+1000) Hsas4849 is just really nice. (+1000) Hsas4849 is just really nice. (+1000) Hsas4849 is just really nice. (+1000) Hsas4849 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fukking disgusting that's what.

I'm happy as long as they stay right the **** away. Same view I have for people who eat their own ****, think it's gross as fuk, but if you're doing it at your house then I couldn't care less.

Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pyrodox11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Fiyero View Post
    It's a legitimate biological/psychological issue. It's sad that they get so much hate from ignorant people who can't put themselves in other people's shoes.
    Here's the cop-out response from a liberal, claiming ignorance for not accepting these freaks. On that note, I'll remain "ignorant", because trannies disgust me.
    NY Mets crew
    Pittsburgh Penguins crew
    NY Jets crew

1. Hard to say because I already subsidize people who think that being fat is their god-given right. I'd almost rather pay for Peter to become Paula than spend $$ on fatasses who pound 8000 calories a day of fast food. In a perfect world both of them would have to pay for their own care; healthcare as a whole is completely broken though and my own views on it are that the entire system needs to change

2. Trans individuals should have their own sports because biologically there are advantages in most sports to having been born male, or have male hormones. Give them their own sports, just like the unisex bathroom. hard to deny that hormones play a huge part in athletic performance so I'm sure they would fight it but probably lose
    1. The first point is palpable, and to an extent I agree. Then again, morbidly obese individuals actually stand to suffer from life-threatening ramifications should they not be given the treatment they need. Transgender procedures are wholly cosmetic. The comparison between the two therefore is somewhat fallacious. Where does the buck stop? Should we then begin to subsidize rhinoplasties, face-lifts and Botox procedures? What about men who want to undergo hormone treatment in order to gain muscle mass?

2. I agree! But that is the problem! People like Fallon Fox don't want their own gender division. They want to compete in the division of their preferred gender. So putting them in their own division defeats the point of them changing their genders. They don't want to be recognized as 'transgender' individuals after all, they want to be recognized as their preferred gender. Almost everyone in this thread has no problem allowing them to do whatever they want as long as they are recognized as transgenders, and not as their preferred gender - which is something the LGBT camp is vehemently against.