Amosnary has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amosnary has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amosnary has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amosnary has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amosnary has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amosnary has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amosnary has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amosnary has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amosnary has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amosnary has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amosnary has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Martial arts>Bodybuilding

-Used to lift weights for two years weighed 225 and could dead lift 500 and bench 260 so I was fairly strong
    -5 months ago started boxing and stopped lifting weights
    -lost 25lbs, cut as fucc
    -actually in good shape so I don't look like that buff dumbass who can't run for ****
    -have way more enjoyment and satisfaction from boxing than lifting
    -more confidence in all other areas of life since I started boxing training and quit lifting.

In summary boxing/martial arts is better than bodybuilding for functional fitness, an athletic body that women actually like and overall enjoyment.

HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice, tell me more.
    I help people get certified as a personal trainer and build fitness businesses.

Amosnary has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amosnary has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amosnary has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amosnary has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amosnary has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amosnary has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amosnary has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amosnary has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amosnary has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amosnary has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amosnary has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by HNeeley View Post
    Nice, tell me more.
    Fuccoff m8

Jiwa is just really nice. (+1000) Jiwa is just really nice. (+1000) Jiwa is just really nice. (+1000) Jiwa is just really nice. (+1000) Jiwa is just really nice. (+1000) Jiwa is just really nice. (+1000) Jiwa is just really nice. (+1000) Jiwa is just really nice. (+1000) Jiwa is just really nice. (+1000) Jiwa is just really nice. (+1000) Jiwa is just really nice. (+1000)
    another generalized thread with basic information we already knew in a biased manner
    BOOM
    -Misc Appointed AnimalBrah Crew-
    -Manlet Appreciation Crew-
    -Positive Crew-
    -Only get out of bed when my bladder is about to explode on off days crew-
    -Probably shouldn't do that because I've had kidney stones Crew-
    -Cold Shower Crew-
    -Says "negged" but actually never negs Crew-

s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How the f*ck does boxing give you a "body"? It can help lose weight. That's about it.... Won't make you gain any muscle

You could always lift and box. Lifting would help make you stronger and assist in boxing

Originally Posted by s58 View Post
    How the f*ck does boxing give you a "body"? It can help lose weight. That's about it.... Won't make you gain any muscle

You could always lift and box. Lifting would help make you stronger and assist in boxing
    True there are plenty of skinny Mexicans who are good at boxing. Calisthenics + boxing = toned athletic physique and a hobby that doesn't sound stupid because you can't really tell people you lift as a sport/hobby you know what I mean.

4BillyItsEZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4BillyItsEZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4BillyItsEZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4BillyItsEZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4BillyItsEZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4BillyItsEZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4BillyItsEZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4BillyItsEZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4BillyItsEZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4BillyItsEZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4BillyItsEZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Can you atleast emphasize the comparison of the gains you get from the two?

Originally Posted by 4BillyItsEZ View Post
    Can you atleast emphasize the comparison of the gains you get from the two?
    Muscle gains? Definitely lost muscle from boxing but gained skill, endurance and enjoyment of exercise vs forcing myself to go to the gym for 45min 4 times a week just to gain muscle to impress no on really. Girls like athletes.

IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Amosnary View Post
    True there are plenty of skinny Mexicans who are good at boxing. Calisthenics + boxing = toned athletic physique and a hobby that doesn't sound stupid because you can't really tell people you lift as a sport/hobby you know what I mean.
    You can tell people you do Olympic Lifting. I would not wish a boxers body on my worst of enemies lol.

wondering what you hope to accomplish by coming to a bodybuilding forum saying bodybuilding is inferior

Originally Posted by IDefineMyself View Post
    You can tell people you do Olympic Lifting. I would not wish a boxers body on my worst of enemies lol.

wondering what you hope to accomplish by coming to a bodybuilding forum saying bodybuilding is inferior
    Lol no one on tmisc oly lifts I respect the fucc out of Olympic lifters and have you seen a boxer at 175+? I used to lift and signed up for bb.com 2 years ago, I guess I'm trying to convey that lifting weights isn't that fun or rewarding. I still do calisthenics and if you honestly enjoy lifting then gj.

j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) j1nevertogthr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    cawk>pussy, fukked up on the title there mates.
    Fukking *******
    205/275/395

Got my first hug on 10/20/15, the day shall forever be remembered as the day I lost my "what if"

No gf crew
    Kissless crew
    Lost virginity to prostitutes crew
    Phenibut addict crew
    Sub 6 inch crew

AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AndYUKnowThis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bruce Lee actually lifted weights brah. And so do Boxers...

IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol no one on tmisc oly lifts I respect the fucc out of Olympic lifters and have you seen a boxer at 175+? I used to lift and signed up for bb.com 2 years ago, I guess I'm trying to convey that lifting weights isn't that fun or rewarding. I still do calisthenics and if you honestly enjoy lifting then gj.
    The sloots won't know that tho
    Yeah but honestly thats after years and years of training not to mention most lift weights or do some form of strength training to achieve it, could get same results just lifting weights or only doing calisthenics in a much shorter period of time
    I can respect that you found something you like. I personally prefer chasing the fitness lifestyle though, I find it both fun and rewarding.

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    -Used to lift weights for two years weighed 225 and could dead lift 500 and bench 260 so I was fairly strong
    -5 months ago started boxing and stopped lifting weights
    -lost 25lbs, cut as fucc
    -actually in good shape so I don't look like that buff dumbass who can't run for ****
    -have way more enjoyment and satisfaction from boxing than lifting
    -more confidence in all other areas of life since I started boxing training and quit lifting.

In summary boxing/martial arts is better than bodybuilding for functional fitness, an athletic body that women actually like and overall enjoyment.

This is why people are going to laugh at you and not take you seriously.

Registered Anti-Hero SicilianPower's Avatar
    SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SicilianPower has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've boxed since I was 15 (the past 3 years) on and off. I used to take it more seriously but I prefer weight lifting. If you enjoy boxing more then good for you do what you makes you happy. What makes me happy is lifting weights and being muscular but also training mma/boxing every once and a while to in shape and keep my skills sharp.