jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Day three of cut

Still feeling great. Iifym is working out good, had a piece of pizza yesterday before my workout, along with a bowl of cereal hunggggg. Hit PR's which felt good. Went slightly over on carbs, but they should be higher anyways since I set the percentage wrong for protein, causing my carbs to be lower.

CFysique is not very well liked. (-100) CFysique is not very well liked. (-100) CFysique is not very well liked. (-100) CFysique is not very well liked. (-100) CFysique is not very well liked. (-100) CFysique is not very well liked. (-100) CFysique is not very well liked. (-100) CFysique is not very well liked. (-100) CFysique is not very well liked. (-100) CFysique is not very well liked. (-100) CFysique is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by jgman View Post
    Still feeling great. Iifym is working out good, had a piece of pizza yesterday before my workout, along with a bowl of cereal hunggggg. Hit PR's which felt good. Went slightly over on carbs, but they should be higher anyways since I set the percentage wrong for protein, causing my carbs to be lower.
    It's days 3. Wait until week 10 when you've drooped yiur calories.
    Why do yiu use percentages.

jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jgman is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by CFysique View Post
    It's days 3. Wait until week 10 when you've drooped yiur calories.
    Why do yiu use percentages.
    The app I am using wouldn't let me input the macros manually.

anonymous
    The app I am using wouldn't let me input the macros manually.
    Who uses anything besides myfitnesspal

Originally Posted by Silverback1996 View Post
    Who uses anything besides myfitnesspal
    That's the app I was referring to lol

Bump

xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xhovercatx has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Myfitnesspal ^^
    Back after a 7 year break...

anonymous
    That's the app I was referring to lol
    ....u can change them..

Originally Posted by Silverback1996 View Post
    ....u can change them..
    Awfukbye