555111999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help! MMA/Boxing or Lifting Weights

Please Take the Time to read my post because i need some help

Ok so a quick backround ive always been really skinny and been ****ed with by other kids. I decided to make a change in my life and workout. I loved it so much but things are changing. anyway 6 months ago i started to bulk and lift weights, its become my passion and i always research and put 120% into the gym i know what im doing and work hard as ****, i went from 126Lbs to 139Lbs obviously not all muscle. Recently i ended a friendship with my two closest friends because i wanted to stop smoking weed and focus on the gym but they are ****ing crazy. they threatened me and said they were gonna fight me, they spread rumors and **** like that. Prob is theyre both long time mma fighters i dont stand a chance fighting them, plus it wonmt just be a quick fight they prob will continue beating me even if they won the fight plus continue to harrass me the rest of the year.
    Plain and simple i dont know if i should give up my LIfting passion to learn how to become a good fighter and defend myself?
    Thanks

QRFury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 555111999 View Post

Ok so a quick backround ive always been really skinny and been ****ed with by other kids. I decided to make a change in my life and workout. I loved it so much but things are changing. anyway 6 months ago i started to bulk and lift weights, its become my passion and i always research and put 120% into the gym i know what im doing and work hard as ****, i went from 126Lbs to 139Lbs obviously not all muscle. Recently i ended a friendship with my two closest friends because i wanted to stop smoking weed and focus on the gym but they are ****ing crazy. they threatened me and said they were gonna fight me, they spread rumors and **** like that. Prob is theyre both long time mma fighters i dont stand a chance fighting them, plus it wonmt just be a quick fight they prob will continue beating me even if they won the fight plus continue to harrass me the rest of the year.
    Plain and simple i dont know if i should give up my LIfting passion to learn how to become a good fighter and defend myself?
    Thanks
    I started training AND fighting MMA after some people tried to have me killed.. Find a gym, jujitsu, and some boxing, or a MMA gym. Train hard, and focus, don't let the adrenaline and fear control you. Fight someone with no record, and little to no experience with fighting. Fight your heart out, be serious, and good luck. It worked for me. Good luck

QRFury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 555111999 View Post

Thanks
    Oh i almost forgot, you need to stop worrying about bulking. Eat lean and clean, drink a good amount of water, get the cardio in. MAKE SURE ITS KILLER. Be sure you hit the bag, and that your training is working. You'l know, if your confidence isn't rising, its not working. GET GOOD REST

*not an actual brand Proteinator's Avatar
    Proteinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Proteinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Proteinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Proteinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Proteinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Proteinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Proteinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Proteinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Proteinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Proteinator is on a distinguished road. (+10) Proteinator is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ayy Lmao

You don't stand a chance op.You can train all you want, but it takes time to get good and take on 2 experience fighters specially if they are bigger and faster.If you were to take them on, try setting up an ambush from their house with your friends with bats and **** while they are just finished getting high and on their way to 7-11 to grab some munchies.

Or just work things out with them, maybe they are high when you tried talking to them about your Passion of Gym that they cant process everything you are saying? Were they really your friend or were they just using you to buy weed for them? I say continue lifting and carry a pocket knife (srs)

Stay safe op

Ayy Lmao
    **12/28/14 jamespoe1's Legendary Thread Crew**
    *Ayy lmao crew**

"OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - Hermes_OG

Current/Goal (lbs)
    B 250x2 / 275x1
    S 250 x5 / 315x1
    D 360 X5 /405x1
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)