Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Suplex City Bitch PimpChitterling's Avatar
    PimpChitterling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpChitterling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpChitterling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpChitterling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpChitterling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpChitterling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpChitterling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpChitterling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpChitterling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpChitterling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PimpChitterling is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DATNEWNEWNEW View Post
    lmfao I was gonna add that, but decided to save that ensuing argument for another time.

I can't believe people are actually buying that stupid chit.

Joe Rogan's ego is causing him to overstep.

If he quits the UFC I guarantee he'll start to slowly fall off completely.
    Nah, his reach on JRE is well beyone the MMA world.

Registered Superhero TheJizzler's Avatar
    TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJizzler is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Stray94 View Post
    Chael, Rashad, DC, Schaub, etc. all invested in themselves by appearing on TV and using their fame to lead a career after fighting. It's tough to make a name for yourself and remain relevant after fighting, but it's definitely possible and fighters need to learn how to do it. It's their responsibility to have a back-up option after fighting, even if that means doing college work on the side so that you can jump into another field afterwards.
    Oh don't get me wrong, there are tons of ways to make a good post-fighting career while being a good fighter, and it is absolutely their responsibility to plan ahead

The real point I'm making is that they need to stay healthy once they've put the work into gaining a media career/college degree/gym.

Imagine if Chael decided to get back in the ring and got KTFO 6+ times - now he's slurring his words and losing his train of thought 5x per minute... no-one's going to hire a punch-drunk analyst who takes forever to get his words out. Or imagine if Faber's chin went and he got brutally finished 5x in two years... can't run any of his business ventures if he can't remember what day of the week it is

Really pains me to see people like Mir and Schaub, quick witted guys with options outside of fighting, risking it all because of a totally misplaced belief that they could outbox JDS this late in their careers

you're not smart, you have no idea what you're talking about.

The longer a fighter stays in the game, the more of a name he gets and the more fan adoration he has, which leads to bigger monetary options after retirement. (opening up a gym, doing seminars, guest appearances, books) even a guy like Chris Leben who never reached the top, gets a lot of respect and fan admiration just for how long and exciting his career was.

and you act like Schaub is a journey man fighting in the smaller shows, he's at the top of his profession. Not the top of the top i.e the champ, but he is at the top and is at that point where he can really cement his name the minds of mma fans.

I don't know why I'm responding though, you're probably just jealous like Rogan though because you don't have what it takes to be a REAL fighter. Not a point tournament winner, but a FIGHTER.
    Top tier or not, Schaub isn't going to be able to retire on his fight money. But he has a future as an MMA figure that depends on his brain being intact. It won't be if he gets KTFO several more times

The benefits from 'time in the sport' have nothing to do with becoming a can and getting phucked up in your last 8-10 fights. Lawler and Leben started around the same time... who do you think is going to fare better?

Have you ever bought any Leben merchandise? Do you think he has the wherewithal to run a gym? Do you think his mind is even capable of organising a damn seminar right now? Hell no. He probably won't be able to even show up on time

I don't think you have any concept of burnout, and you almost certainly haven't had to really put anyone before yourself. No hate, it's all part of being in your early 20s. I just don't get this wierdly personal offence that you're taking at Rogan's advice for Schaub, unless it's touched a nerve with you because you're constantly being told to grow up and get srs about your life when you still believe that your high-school band will make it, or your Youtube gaming channel is about to take-off and make you a millionaire
    Last edited by TheJizzler; 12-10-2014 at 04:22 PM.

kevo1295 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kevo1295 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kevo1295 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kevo1295 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kevo1295 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kevo1295 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kevo1295 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kevo1295 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kevo1295 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kevo1295 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kevo1295 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jamez123 View Post
    Matt Brown - 0 Losses by KO
    CB Dolloway - 2 Losses by KO
    Werdum - 1 Losses by KO

Schuab losses by KO - 4 out of 5. 3 in the last 4 years. Arlovski is even worse off.. and should've retired too.
    All of them had to overcome a barrier to get to where they are though is my point. I think Brendan Schaub, similarly to how Matt Brown or Mark Hunt must have worked extensively on their sub. defense, can improve his striking defense. Looking at Werdum, he was a one dimensional BJJ guy only several years ago. Obviously he was still very dangerous, but when he was released from the UFC, nobody was predicting him to be holding a title, especially at the age of 37. Nobody expected him to KO Hunt. He still improves each fight as well. Dolloway was a one dimensional wrestler with sloppy striking. It's much improved now, especially his defense, and now he's being involved in bigger fights. I understand Rogan's concern for Brendan's health, and obviously getting knocked out several times is risky. I just disagree with the fact that Rogan doesn't believe Schaub can change aspects of his game that would lead to better performances.

Stray94 is just really nice. (+1000) Stray94 is just really nice. (+1000) Stray94 is just really nice. (+1000) Stray94 is just really nice. (+1000) Stray94 is just really nice. (+1000) Stray94 is just really nice. (+1000) Stray94 is just really nice. (+1000) Stray94 is just really nice. (+1000) Stray94 is just really nice. (+1000) Stray94 is just really nice. (+1000) Stray94 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kevo1295 View Post
    All of them had to overcome a barrier to get to where they are though is my point. I think Brendan Schaub, similarly to how Matt Brown or Mark Hunt must have worked extensively on their sub. defense, can improve his striking defense. Looking at Werdum, he was a one dimensional BJJ guy only several years ago. Obviously he was still very dangerous, but when he was released from the UFC, nobody was predicting him to be holding a title, especially at the age of 37. Nobody expected him to KO Hunt. He still improves each fight as well. Dolloway was a one dimensional wrestler with sloppy striking. It's much improved now, especially his defense, and now he's being involved in bigger fights. I understand Rogan's concern for Brendan's health, and obviously getting knocked out several times is risky. I just disagree with the fact that Rogan doesn't believe Schaub can change aspects of his game that would lead to better performances.
    This. Rogan needs to worry about his recreational use of illicit substances instead of Schaub's health. I can almost guarantee that Rogan asked Schaub to discuss his loss to Browne so Schaub agreed, not knowing Rogan would question his level of skill and legitimacy of his career. Schaub can still have a few fights against lower-level fighters and retire, then do his podcast and continue to make a living that way. Phuck Rogan.
    **San Antonio Spurs Crew**
    **Over 6 foot tall crew**

“I had the goal to be the best since day one.” – Jay Cutler

"I'll tell you how I'd like to be remembered: As a black man who won the Heavyweight title, who was humorous, and never looked down on those that looked up to him... A man who stood for Freedom, Justice, and Equality and I wouldn't even mind if folks forgot how pretty I was" - Muhammad Ali

RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This. Rogan needs to worry about his recreational use of illicit substances instead of Schaub's health. I can almost guarantee that Rogan asked Schaub to discuss his loss to Browne so Schaub agreed, not knowing Rogan would question his level of skill and legitimacy of his career. Schaub can still have a few fights against lower-level fighters and retire, then do his podcast and continue to make a living that way. Phuck Rogan.
    You could say; or you could listen to the interview, and you'll hear that they clearly did discuss things beforehand. I also don't see how Rogan questioned "the legitimacy of his career." It's not like he called Schaub's wins flukes or any of the fights as being fixed fights.
    Deathstroke and I list our most hilariously awful WCW moments (lots of gifs & vids; expect load time):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168458963

"You can't beat mah prices, but you can beat mah meat." - Dusty Rhodes

MufasaBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MufasaBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MufasaBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MufasaBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MufasaBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MufasaBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MufasaBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MufasaBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MufasaBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MufasaBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MufasaBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

olbigfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) olbigfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) olbigfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) olbigfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) olbigfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) olbigfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) olbigfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) olbigfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) olbigfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) olbigfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) olbigfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MufasaBrah View Post
    lol.. I am ****ing dying at the coffee excuse.

phoool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phoool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phoool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phoool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phoool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phoool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phoool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phoool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phoool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phoool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phoool has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    For the brahs that just want the cliffs version of the podcast

Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Groce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MufasaBrah View Post
    god I cannot stand bryan callen

Registered Pureblood scooterbrah's Avatar
    scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Groce View Post
    god I cannot stand bryan callen
    hes the reason i wont watch that podcast.

he had a showtime or hbo special a couple years ago that I tried to watch. He spent most of the show talking in a weird voice and dry humping air. absolutely awful.
    MinisterOfLust: scooterbrah and Mcfreoko are the two worst posters here.

2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000) 2much2gain is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by phoool View Post
    For the brahs that just want the cliffs version of the podcast

I never thought I'd feel sorry for Schaub, but this was really confronting and done in the wrong situation - why do it so publicly?

Even though I completely agree with Rogan, a friend of mine who also listens to JRE a lot were discussing the amount of doubt you can hear when he talks about sparring with other HWs - not the attitude that most top level fighters have.
    Last edited by 2much2gain; 12-10-2014 at 08:45 PM.

jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamez123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 2much2gain View Post
    I never thought I'd feel sorry for Schaub, but this was really confronting and done in the wrong situation - why do it so publicly?
    Because now the whole mma world is talking about, you're all watching and listening to it, etc.. their numbers just went up exponentially and now they'll demand more from advertisers. It's all marketing
    RIP Anderson Silva - GOAT of MMA.

DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW
    Originally Posted by TheJizzler View Post
    Oh don't get me wrong, there are tons of ways to make a good post-fighting career while being a good fighter, and it is absolutely their responsibility to plan ahead

The real point I'm making is that they need to stay healthy once they've put the work into gaining a media career/college degree/gym.

Imagine if Chael decided to get back in the ring and got KTFO 6+ times - now he's slurring his words and losing his train of thought 5x per minute... no-one's going to hire a punch-drunk analyst who takes forever to get his words out. Or imagine if Faber's chin went and he got brutally finished 5x in two years... can't run any of his business ventures if he can't remember what day of the week it is

Really pains me to see people like Mir and Schaub, quick witted guys with options outside of fighting, risking it all because of a totally misplaced belief that they could outbox JDS this late in their careers

Top tier or not, Schaub isn't going to be able to retire on his fight money. But he has a future as an MMA figure that depends on his brain being intact. It won't be if he gets KTFO several more times

The benefits from 'time in the sport' have nothing to do with becoming a can and getting phucked up in your last 8-10 fights. Lawler and Leben started around the same time... who do you think is going to fare better?

Have you ever bought any Leben merchandise? Do you think he has the wherewithal to run a gym? Do you think his mind is even capable of organising a damn seminar right now? Hell no. He probably won't be able to even show up on time

I don't think you have any concept of burnout, and you almost certainly haven't had to really put anyone before yourself. No hate, it's all part of being in your early 20s. I just don't get this wierdly personal offence that you're taking at Rogan's advice for Schaub, unless it's touched a nerve with you because you're constantly being told to grow up and get srs about your life when you still believe that your high-school band will make it, or your Youtube gaming channel is about to take-off and make you a millionaire
    I'm taking offense because I can see rogan's true intentions, and they have nothing to do with Schaub's best interest in mind.

and It's not like Schaub is chasing some pipe dream, he's in the top organization in the world, he's not making enough to retire, but he is making enough to not need a second job while he's still fighting. This should be the time when he starts taking himself really seriously and reinvesting his extra money into making himself better. He's at a point now where he could switch gyms and really revamp himself over the next year, and if he did that he could be a contender, or at least have a stable position in the top 5 for a few years.

But Rogan would love nothing more than for Schaub to sit on his ass making podcasts while his prime passes him by, so he can just like him.

RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoccoTanno123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm taking offense because I can see rogan's true intentions, and they have nothing to do with Schaub's best interest in mind.

and It's not like Schaub is chasing some pipe dream, he's in the top organization in the world, he's not making enough to retire, but he is making enough to not need a second job while he's still fighting. This should be the time when he starts taking himself really seriously and reinvesting his extra money into making himself better. He's at a point now where he could switch gyms and really revamp himself over the next year, and if he did that he could be a contender, or at least have a stable position in the top 5 for a few years.

But Rogan would love nothing more than for Schaub to sit on his ass making podcasts while his prime passes him by, so he can just like him.
    You're a laughable armchair psychologist. And for as far as Brendan Schaub has gotten, he has a better chance of being the #1 podcaster for at least 3 years than he does of becoming UFC champion--which is what Schaub says his goal is and why he fights.
    Deathstroke and I list our most hilariously awful WCW moments (lots of gifs & vids; expect load time):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168458963

"You can't beat mah prices, but you can beat mah meat." - Dusty Rhodes

NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NORCALpump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    True. OR Schaub can fight a couple low level fighters, string together a couple wins, and then get someone like Stipe and get KTFO again. Then get cut from the UFC AND not be able to podcast because he can't formulate a complete sentence.

Joe doesn't want to see that happen to his buddy and I don't blame him. Schaub has other options then to be a gatekeeper that gets KO'd every 3rd fight.
    Kings - Giants - Sharks - Chargers
    MMA/Boxing

Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RoccoTanno123 View Post
    You could say; or you could listen to the interview, and you'll hear that they clearly did discuss things beforehand. I also don't see how Rogan questioned "the legitimacy of his career." It's not like he called Schaub's wins flukes or any of the fights as being fixed fights.
    Nah brah....he had NO IDEA that Rogan was gonna come at him like that. He just thought they were going to discuss the fight, what he should have done better etc. He didn't think Rogan was going to basically say "you're not good enough, retire."

Anyway, if that is what Joe truly believes then I don't think he's a bad person for voicing his concerns. However he should have done it in private, not on a podcast where millions are listening. If you truly are someone's friend you would not want to embarrass them like that.

Also fuk Bryan Callen, what a pussy and a chit friend. If you listen to the podcast they put up yesterday he basically says he doesn't agree with Rogan and Schaub should keep fighting yet he said fuk all when Rogan was there. Basically he's afraid of Rogan and didn't want to argue against him and in the process let his best friend get chit on. What a bitch.
    There is but one path....we kill them all.

DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW DATNEWNEWNEW
    You're a laughable armchair psychologist. And for as far as Brendan Schaub has gotten, he has a better chance of being the #1 podcaster for at least 3 years than he does of becoming UFC champion--which is what Schaub says his goal is and why he fights.
    ok, you're right. I see it now. Rogan is actually a GENUINE guy who just GENUINELY cares about his buddy Schaub, I can tell by the GENUINE smiles he does after every GENUINE podcast.

God bless you Rogan. How wood Tyron Woodley ever know his cardio sucks without you.

AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bruh...you're arguing with a confirmed troll. Datnew thinks BJ Penn is the GOAT. I mean, if that's not a troll, I don't know what is...

JCham is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCham is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCham is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCham is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCham is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCham is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCham is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCham is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCham is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCham is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCham is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Joe Rogan is the Brendan Schaub of comedy.

randomguy2323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) randomguy2323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) randomguy2323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) randomguy2323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) randomguy2323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) randomguy2323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) randomguy2323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) randomguy2323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) randomguy2323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) randomguy2323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) randomguy2323 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JCham View Post
    nah rogan is not even on that level with comedy. his podcast does good, but it's general talking, not strictly comedy.

fact - if schaub retires and isn't an active fighters, tons of people will tune out and he wont be as relevant. because then he's just a talker, no longer a top ufc guy that brings in a lot of ufc talk and with people interested in his next fight, etc etc. me and my bro listened to his podcast a few times, just because he's an mma fighter. and wouldn't when he isn't.

Stray94 is just really nice. (+1000) Stray94 is just really nice. (+1000) Stray94 is just really nice. (+1000) Stray94 is just really nice. (+1000) Stray94 is just really nice. (+1000) Stray94 is just really nice. (+1000) Stray94 is just really nice. (+1000) Stray94 is just really nice. (+1000) Stray94 is just really nice. (+1000) Stray94 is just really nice. (+1000) Stray94 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Schaub came out and said that Brian (whatever his name is) told him that they would discuss the Browne fight but keep it on a happy and positive note. He stated that the interview went completely the opposite of what he planned when he wanted it to be made live. He didn't question the legitimacy of his career? He pointed out all the KO losses but the second Schaub mentions Cro Cop he shoots it down by basically saying that he only won because Cro Cop is washed up.
    **San Antonio Spurs Crew**
    **Over 6 foot tall crew**

“I had the goal to be the best since day one.” – Jay Cutler

"I'll tell you how I'd like to be remembered: As a black man who won the Heavyweight title, who was humorous, and never looked down on those that looked up to him... A man who stood for Freedom, Justice, and Equality and I wouldn't even mind if folks forgot how pretty I was" - Muhammad Ali

Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Boffothe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JCham View Post
    Brendan Schaub is a millionaire with a successful TV career? Damn, good for him
    ~Misc BJJ Crew: Crawl Atop Me and Meet Your Doom~

mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Joe Rogan was too brutally honest, it was awful, brendan schaub should retire

mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50) mferrandi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    *flashnews*
    word has it that after Shaub retires, he plans to fight Joe Rogan and ''kick the living chit out of him''

Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So Rogan, Schaub, Callen and Eddie Bravo did another fight companion recently.

For the first hour they talk about the infamous podcast. Rogan admits he was wrong to say those things in such a public manner but still stands by what he said. Eddie Bravo basically gives Schaub a big confidence boost and tells him that if he's fully committed to fight again then with the right training/coaches/dedication he can became a great striker, improve his wrestling etc. and he even invites him to his gym so he can train him free of charge.

SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Tuga88 View Post
    So Rogan, Schaub, Callen and Eddie Bravo did another fight companion recently.

For the first hour they talk about the infamous podcast. Rogan admits he was wrong to say those things in such a public manner but still stands by what he said. Eddie Bravo basically gives Schaub a big confidence boost and tells him that if he's fully committed to fight again then with the right training/coaches/dedication he can became a great striker, improve his wrestling etc. and he even invites him to his gym so he can train him free of charge.
    Is it on YouTube?

Originally Posted by SuperDick1234 View Post
    Is it on YouTube?

Irrelevant to YOUR succes chino3's Avatar
    chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It appears JRE took the episode down lulz.

PeacefulDink is a complete loser! (-2000) PeacefulDink is a complete loser! (-2000) PeacefulDink is a complete loser! (-2000) PeacefulDink is a complete loser! (-2000) PeacefulDink is a complete loser! (-2000) PeacefulDink is a complete loser! (-2000) PeacefulDink is a complete loser! (-2000) PeacefulDink is a complete loser! (-2000) PeacefulDink is a complete loser! (-2000) PeacefulDink is a complete loser! (-2000) PeacefulDink is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Tuga88 View Post
    I enjoyed this saw 1.5 hour yesterday and rest today

wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Schaub passed on wayyy too many simple counter arguments he could have made to Rogan's points. I would have just been like, "Alright Joe, let me call up the U.S. Men's National Team, the Los Angles Lakers and the Chicago Bears and let them know they don't have to show up next year since they don't have a chance of being elite next year."
    #FreeCryptoBandit