borntowinhoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) borntowinhoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) borntowinhoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) borntowinhoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) borntowinhoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) borntowinhoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) borntowinhoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) borntowinhoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) borntowinhoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) borntowinhoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) borntowinhoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

8th month transformation!

been bodybuilding for about year and 3 months one pic i took from the start of my transformation and the other picture is at the 7 or 8th month. im currently still bulking but due to being sick have lost about 8 lbs, and i am currently gaining back.

pic of 8th month is at 140 lbs. started and learned how to bulk 3 months in to bodybuilding.

chrispkreme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    mirin bro, good work. put on a lot of lean mass..traps look huge

boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Good job.

Keep doing what you're doing.
    NASM CPT

IG: jeff.galanzzi

-----------------------------
    RIP my friend D4K

borntowinhoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) borntowinhoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) borntowinhoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) borntowinhoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) borntowinhoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) borntowinhoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) borntowinhoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) borntowinhoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) borntowinhoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) borntowinhoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) borntowinhoe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks bruhs ! Was hard work. Now I'm trying get back my weight after being sick sucks!

dumplinggod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how tall are you? great progress

Fritter14 is just really nice. (+1000) Fritter14 is just really nice. (+1000) Fritter14 is just really nice. (+1000) Fritter14 is just really nice. (+1000) Fritter14 is just really nice. (+1000) Fritter14 is just really nice. (+1000) Fritter14 is just really nice. (+1000) Fritter14 is just really nice. (+1000) Fritter14 is just really nice. (+1000) Fritter14 is just really nice. (+1000) Fritter14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great job OP, you really tightened up! As previous poster said, traps are looking great!
    Calgary Flames

***Canadian Crew***

ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ocmatt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i can't see leg progress from the picture but still a great transformation

What was your before and after weight? favorite supplements?

danielxhull has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    great job man! Like seriously.

What kind of workout were you on for the 8 months?
    Height? Weight?

Originally Posted by dumplinggod View Post
    how tall are you? great progress
    thanks man and im 5'8

Originally Posted by ocmatt View Post
    i can't see leg progress from the picture but still a great transformation

What was your before and after weight? favorite supplements?
    thanks bro and my weight before was like 102 and the weight after is 140. i dont really use supplements, i hate pre workouts but protein wise i was using amplified mass xxx after workouts. thats the only thing i ever took, so i dont really have favorite supplements.

Originally Posted by danielxhull View Post
    great job man! Like seriously.

What kind of workout were you on for the 8 months?
    Height? Weight?
    thanks!! means alot
    i didnt have no specific work out plan i just split it up like this

bi and tris and forearms
    chest
    back
    legs abs
    shoulders

but i would adjust as i go and if something needed more, i would focus on that specific muscle more. i kinda just did my own thing and worked with my body.

and im 5'8 137lbs before i got sick which was like 2 weeks ago i was 142, gaining the weight back as we speak almost there.

finally just got back to 141!

gonna update when i hit 150

never made it to 150 but back on my journey, just a update I fell of the wagon for a little got back down to 138 =(
    Follow me on
    instagram - jayreevesbaby
    snapchat - caponebitch
    fb - jay Reeves

Soundcloud.com/jayreevesmusic

itsdocena is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsdocena is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsdocena is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsdocena is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsdocena is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsdocena is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsdocena is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsdocena is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsdocena is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsdocena is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsdocena is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Don't worry about it! Are you going to get back into it? You'll get back in no time!

Originally Posted by itsdocena View Post
    Don't worry about it! Are you going to get back into it? You'll get back in no time!

yes! I am back on track now will update real soon.. took awhile for me to get back on the wagon
    Follow me on
    snapchat - caponebitch
    fb - jay Reeves

update :
    Follow me on
    snapchat - caponebitch
    fb - jay Reeves