fatloser123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatloser123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatloser123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatloser123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatloser123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatloser123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatloser123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatloser123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatloser123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatloser123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatloser123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

is there anyone to train me for free?

I'm 20 yo man, actually some people make this for people but i think some willing people make this for free for me.

All i can do, in return for this, is that i study English Language Teaching.
    So i can help them with some stuff like motivating people, linguistics, and some psychological issues(because we get psychology lessons, too).
    Or any other thing about language,like language acquisation etc...
    Also i can help them keep bodybuilder's motivation more.

WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    What you want you can easily find on this site if you just look for it. And it is free.

fatloser123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatloser123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatloser123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatloser123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatloser123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatloser123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatloser123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatloser123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatloser123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatloser123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) fatloser123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by WoofieNugget View Post
    What you want you can easily find on this site if you just look for it. And it is free.
    Then what's the role of trainers? For people who doesnt wanna read?

Fitness Anarchist SerpentHearted's Avatar
    SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fatloser123 View Post
    that was actually a pretty diplomatic response from woofienugget. negged for the attitude.

Baggiore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baggiore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baggiore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baggiore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baggiore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baggiore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baggiore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baggiore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baggiore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baggiore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baggiore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sort of, yes. You are obviously guilty of not wanting to read, am I wrong?

Originally Posted by SerpentHearted View Post
    that was actually a pretty diplomatic response from woofienugget. negged for the attitude.
    Actually, it's not an unproper wish both proffesion is sharing info between them,so if ever someone is also interested in knowledge of ELT, i can share them in return for training.
    FYI, there is nothing like ''trainer is a profession but ELT'' So please dont interrupt.
    Last edited by fatloser123; 12-09-2014 at 08:09 AM.

Originally Posted by Baggiore View Post
    Sort of, yes. You are obviously guilty of not wanting to read, am I wrong?
    Acutally i have read many of things about losing fat, but because everyone tells different things, i want a stable person to do so.

penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    What's your deal? You just join in to neg people? These types of 'logins' aren't interested in being lifetime members so they don't care about getting negged or repped. Stop wasting your time.

penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) penafitness is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I'm 20 yo man, actually some people make this for people but i think some willing people make this for free for me.

All i can do, in return for this, is that i study English Language Teaching.
    So i can help them with some stuff like motivating people, linguistics, and some psychological issues(because we get psychology lessons, too).
    Or any other thing about language,like language acquisation etc...
    Also i can help them keep bodybuilder's motivation more.
    I think you accidentally typed an 'R' in the last word of your question.

Originally Posted by penafitness View Post
    I think you accidentally typed an 'R' in the last word of your question.
    Thank you, you may not accept being my trainer but i think you accept being spelling teacher.

Fitness Anarchist SerpentHearted's Avatar
    SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SerpentHearted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by penafitness View Post
    What's your deal? You just join in to neg people? These types of 'logins' aren't interested in being lifetime members so they don't care about getting negged or repped. Stop wasting your time.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to penafitness again.

Reza2kn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reza2kn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reza2kn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reza2kn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reza2kn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reza2kn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reza2kn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reza2kn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reza2kn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reza2kn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reza2kn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to penafitness again.
    What's your stats / goals?
    Post some pics and details on your background

Good Luck.

Originally Posted by Reza2kn View Post
    What's your stats / goals?
    Post some pics and details on your background

Good Luck.
    Those are my photos http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1320574571
    and i want to make my fat rat 12% without losing muscle.
    Thank you. I'm also sending a reminder for that topic because it's been long you typed that message.

soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000)
    How do you make a living?

If I asked you to do it for free would you do it? Without knowing me?

You're asking for a lot.

We personal trainers have spent time learning, some of us decades. That time, that knowledge and schooling costs a lot of money. I love helping people for free, people I know.
    -To avoid criticism do nothing, say nothing, be nothing - elbert hubbard
    -You know how you know your lifts are good, when people profess they are E-stats.
    But,"Let him who boasts boast in the Lord." For it is not the one who commends himself who is approved, but the one whom the lord commends.

Adopt A Dog:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121387661
    *Misc Strength Crew*
    *MFC*
    *LA MISC*