Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Any benefit to pump sets?

Was reading recently that some trainees like to finish off a muscle group with a "pump set" which of course consists of a lighter weight and cranking out as many reps as possible. Is there any benefit to doing that? So for example if you do something like 4x6 on bench press, then drop it down to like your warm up weight and do another 20-25 reps.
    "Franco is pretty smart, but Franco's a child, and when it comes to the day of the contest, I am his father. He comes to me for advices. So it's not that hard for me to give him the wrong advices." - Arnold Schwarzenegger - Pumping Iron

netflixbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) netflixbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) netflixbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) netflixbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) netflixbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) netflixbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) netflixbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) netflixbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) netflixbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) netflixbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) netflixbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Op, probably u are going to look fkn huge and everybody will mire u, this is a benefit op

Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great answer... now go back to the kiddie section.
    "Franco is pretty smart, but Franco's a child, and when it comes to the day of the contest, I am his father. He comes to me for advices. So it's not that hard for me to give him the wrong advices." - Arnold Schwarzenegger - Pumping Iron

Casedogg43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Casedogg43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Casedogg43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Casedogg43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Casedogg43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Casedogg43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Casedogg43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Casedogg43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Casedogg43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Casedogg43 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Casedogg43 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Muscles will blow up immediately, and they will grow with these drop sets. besides that, not to important
    "YOU vs. YOU" works!

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by netflixbrah View Post
    Op, probably u are going to look fkn huge and everybody will mire u, this is a benefit op
    This isn't the teen misc. If you don't have anything positive to contribute, don't post here.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    A fairly recent look at this topic:

http://journals.lww.com/nsca-scj/Abs...and.99586.aspx

In the right-hand column, under "Article Tools," click on "Article as PDF (305kb)"

OutOfStep turned me onto that article after some discussion in a previous thread here about the benefit(s) of obtaining a muscle pump. It opened my eyes to some information to which I had previously been unaware.
    Last edited by ironwill2008; 12-08-2014 at 10:13 AM.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

Thanks IW. Looks like a good read. Thanks for the link.

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Brad Schoenfeld says pump promotes cell hydration in a test tube :/

But hard to study in a living person.

Also suggests working in a variety of loads and rep ranges to be beneficial for hypertrophy.

You can do some searches for some of the studies or articles he has worked on.

IDK sometimes seems like splitting the atom to me. Fundamentals seem most important.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

Originally Posted by EjnarKolinkar View Post
    IDK sometimes seems like splitting the atom to me. Fundamentals seem most important.
    I agree fundamentals first but was curious if it had any benefit because it's not a big deal or time consuming to do 1 quick pump set, but if it's a waste of time or even detrimental then I didn't want to bother. IW's link looks like it will answer that questios as I've started reading the article.

Part of the article had this:

"Goto et al. (11) showed that a drop set protocol resulted in a significant increase in muscle cross sectional area, opposed to a traditional high-intensity strength training protocol alone. However, the study did not control for total training volume, leaving open the possibility that the increased muscle protein accretion was the result of an increased volume rather than from the effects of cell swelling."

So it seems that a high rep pump/drop set has its place in training... in theory. I'm looking for a slight change of pace in my training without veering off too much so I think I will play around with this idea.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Overload View Post
    Was reading recently that some trainees like to finish off a muscle group with a "pump set" which of course consists of a lighter weight and cranking out as many reps as possible. Is there any benefit to doing that? So for example if you do something like 4x6 on bench press, then drop it down to like your warm up weight and do another 20-25 reps.
    I will do this on tricep pressdowns and my arms will get uber pumped. In the summer it's actually difficult if I ride my motorcycle to the gym because afterwards I have a hell of a time fastening the chin strap on my helmet....srs.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The following articles in attached files may help answer your question.
    It's referred to as cell swelling which may contribute to muscle hypertrophy.

I do pump sets after my compound exercises for chest, quadriceps, hamstrings, and back but with isolation exercises. It's places metabolize stress on the muscles to stimulate hypertrophy.
    How can you visualize training a muscle if you don't know its structure?

Thank you Jerry. Can you clarify how you would do a pump set using isolation exercises for chest and back for example as I'm thinking working those muscles uses other muscles so not following the isolation part of it.

Thanks

JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thank you Jerry. Can you clarify how you would do a pump set using isolation exercises for chest and back for example as I'm thinking working those muscles uses other muscles so not following the isolation part of it.

Thanks
    For the chest I do 5 to 7 sets of low pulley cable fly with a light weight for 15 reps resting for 30 seconds between sets. You can use dumbbells as a substitute, but I prefer the cables due to the constant tension.

For the back use the lat pullover machine if a gym has one following the same sets, reps, and rest interval approach as above. If there is not lat pullover machine I will do straight arm dumbbell pullover across a bench. I fabricated a pullover apparatus for my home gym.

It's just the way I refer to work for the pump.

Thanks again. You've given me some ideas.

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I agree fundamentals first but was curious if it had any benefit because it's not a big deal or time consuming to do 1 quick pump set, but if it's a waste of time or even detrimental then I didn't want to bother. IW's link looks like it will answer that questios as I've started reading the article.
    Ha, I'm too slow.

Thanks again. You've given me some ideas.
    Another article, pumps and The Ahhrnold

http://www.t-nation.com/training/5-t...uilding-muscle

No pull over machine in my gym, I use a straight arm pulldown with a cable for back. Chest I just use pec deck. Heh, been a while sice I did a DB pullover, will have to give those a go again, the BB ones don't agree with me. Thanks Jerry
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I personally never do them on compound exercises.
    I rarely do isolation exexercises, but when I do, I will burn em out using the drop downs.
    I like to ride my horses and shoot my guns

grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Is there any benefit
    I know on these forums a lot of focus is put on what a given poster thinks is "optimal" based on his (very personal) experience and what he has read/researched and chosen to put in his "I believe this" column. But I think (IMHO), "optimum" aside, that there is a "benefit" to almost any form of exercise that forces the body to do some work it isn't particularly used to or comfortable with. On top of that, I think (again, MHO) that there are a lot of mental benefits to your motivation and intensity levels by doing something that you think is fun or different. So in my opinion, if this sounds like something interesting, why not? It's unlikely to cause any negative effects, won't add a lot of time to your workout, and might give you a sort of mental reward to look forward to after completing your tough heavy sets...and who knows, it might be something your body responds well to and you'll make some new gains. I say give it a shot and see what happens, as reading articles and fielding opinions will never give you the same perspective as actually experimenting with your individual body.

Well put grubman. Working out has always been fun for me and needs to stay that way. Don't want it to become a chore or a job. Hence why I don't get hung up on counting calories, macros, etc. I do know when I need to eat more and when I need to back off but like to go by feel. To each his own of course but yes, fun is key and variety too.

Thanks

Well put grubman. Working out has always been fun for me and needs to stay that way. Don't want it to become a chore or a job. Hence why I don't get hung up on counting calories, macros, etc. I do know when I need to eat more and when I need to back off but like to go by feel. To each his own of course but yes, fun is key and variety too.

Thanks
    I think reading articles can avoid spinning your wheels and give you insight about the physiological affect to approaches in training. I think the results from doing such has benefited my training. Plus it makes training more interesting and adds to understanding how my body functions.

Originally Posted by JerryB View Post
    I think reading articles can avoid spinning your wheels and give you insight about the physiological affect to approaches in training. I think the results from doing such has benefited my training. Plus it makes training more interesting and adds to understanding how my body functions.
    I agree with this too. I love reading up on the topic of bodybuilding and weight training in general. But at the end of the day it needs to be fun for me with a touch of science. I definitely don't want to waste time spinning my wheels but I've done this long enough to know myself in that regard as well.

It's all good. I feel we're all ahead of the majority of the population sitting around watching reality TV, eating chips all night long.

Nothing against reality TV. I enjoy a good episode of Duck Dynasty

pisarcik.k is just really nice. (+1000) pisarcik.k is just really nice. (+1000) pisarcik.k is just really nice. (+1000) pisarcik.k is just really nice. (+1000) pisarcik.k is just really nice. (+1000) pisarcik.k is just really nice. (+1000) pisarcik.k is just really nice. (+1000) pisarcik.k is just really nice. (+1000) pisarcik.k is just really nice. (+1000) pisarcik.k is just really nice. (+1000) pisarcik.k is just really nice. (+1000)
    I am currently doing as program by Dr. Scott Stevenson (fortitude training) and one aspect of the program is pump sets. As Jerry pointed out, pump sets create metabolic stress, which is a key component to hypertrophy, the cell swelling has an anabolic effect. Additionally, with an extreme pump and the correct form of stretch (DC style extreme stretches) you can restrict blood flood and create an occlusion training effect, which has been shown to create hypertrophy. Don't just train for the pump though, train with balance of creating muscular damage, metabolic stress and mechanical tension. Find the right balance of those forces for your goals
    Featured in the "We 'Mirin" 15 Ripped Physiques Edition

Follow me on Instagram: @kpisarcik :)

Originally Posted by pisarcik.k View Post
    I am currently doing as program by Dr. Scott Stevenson (fortitude training) and one aspect of the program is pump sets. As Jerry pointed out, pump sets create metabolic stress, which is a key component to hypertrophy, the cell swelling has an anabolic effect. Additionally, with an extreme pump and the correct form of stretch (DC style extreme stretches) you can restrict blood flood and create an occlusion training effect, which has been shown to create hypertrophy. Don't just train for the pump though, train with balance of creating muscular damage, metabolic stress and mechanical tension. Find the right balance of those forces for your goals
    Gee what is your approach to becoming so cut? I thought about HIIT but sprinting or any other way to max VO2 at age 65 to be 66 Dec 30 is out of the question. I was a sprinter in college weighing 155lbs and 45 years younger. I know the effort it takes. I'm goal is to compete next year at the 5% to 4% body fat range. I'm currently at 7% to 8% and will hold it in spite of the holidays.

pisarcik.k is just really nice. (+1000) pisarcik.k is just really nice. (+1000) pisarcik.k is just really nice. (+1000) pisarcik.k is just really nice. (+1000) pisarcik.k is just really nice. (+1000) pisarcik.k is just really nice. (+1000) pisarcik.k is just really nice. (+1000) pisarcik.k is just really nice. (+1000) pisarcik.k is just really nice. (+1000) pisarcik.k is just really nice. (+1000) pisarcik.k is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JerryB View Post
    Gee what is your approach to becoming so cut? I thought about HIIT but sprinting or any other way to max VO2 at age 65 to be 66 Dec 30 is out of the question. I was a sprinter in college weighing 155lbs and 45 years younger. I know the effort it takes. I'm goal is to compete next year at the 5% to 4% body fat range. I'm currently at 7% to 8% and will hold it in spite of the holidays.
    I did a TOTAL of 8 cardio session this past prep.... Previously I competed doing DC training right through my prep under Dr. Scott's guidance (he is Dante Trudel's [doggcrapp AKA DC] official DC trainer) and did a mix of HIIT and LISS. HIIT on off days but not before legs and LISS of days before legs. My approach is to train as hard and a frequent as possible. Every session I feel like I walked through hell lol My rest periods are minimal and on Fortitude Training I am training almost every bodypart 4 days per week (during prep I push my limits and increase training frequency and do 2 on 1 off). I consume the majority of my kcals around training and take advantage of the insulin sensitivity. I am METICULOUS and weigh everything to gram and eat the same exact meals at the same exact time every day for as long as my prep is... I don't have anything special I am just consistent. Honestly, when in prep, if I am NOT suffering, I increase the intensity of things and cut calories in certain area so that I am. Maybe it is crazy, but in my mind, the more I am suffering the better I am going to be... sick, yes, but I F*CKING LOVE IT
    Featured in the "We 'Mirin" 15 Ripped Physiques Edition

Follow me on Instagram: @kpisarcik :)

Mojoke is not very helpful. (-500) Mojoke is not very helpful. (-500) Mojoke is not very helpful. (-500) Mojoke is not very helpful. (-500) Mojoke is not very helpful. (-500) Mojoke is not very helpful. (-500) Mojoke is not very helpful. (-500) Mojoke is not very helpful. (-500) Mojoke is not very helpful. (-500) Mojoke is not very helpful. (-500) Mojoke is not very helpful. (-500)
    I have also read about this in the past, but I cannot find the study anymore. I think the hgh response was bigger when executing a pump set after a heavy work set. We then talk about 25 reps with, not sure here, about 20 - 25% of your work weight.

Haven't consistently tried it out, but it seems like an option to do so.

Let uw know what your results are
    How much I lift is irrelevant, it will be more tomorrow

GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great thread. Glad to hear some experience on this. I've employed drop sets in the past, but usually for plateau busting. I'm going to try them more consistently at the end of workouts for my more stubborn body parts.
    Jesus is my lifting partner.

tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Here's an example of what I follow. Eric Broser's FD/FS program
    The program makes you set your ego aside, but the main focus is muscle gain. I cycle this along with PRRS.
    Chest

-Bench Press…2 x 3-4 + 1-2 forced reps (3/0/X tempo)
    -Smith Incline Press…2 x 2-3 +1 + 1 + 1 rest/pause style (6/1/1 tempo) or…Eccentric Only Smith Incline Press**…2 x 5-6 (6 second negatives)
    -Incline DB Flye…2 x 7-8 (2/4/1 tempo)
    -Machine Bench Press…2 x 30-40 (1/0/1 tempo; non-lock-out reps)
    -Superset: Machine Dips (1/0/1 tempo; non-lock-out reps) /Pec Deck (1/0/1 tempo)…1 x 20-25 each

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6395061
    Last edited by tank316; 12-11-2014 at 06:55 PM.

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yes. It works a different part of the cells. Arnold used this tactic a lot.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Guinea-pig has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP
    I say yes to your question, it helps you when you want to shock your muscles out of placency.

Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by netflixbrah View Post
    Negged

Srs.
    I know who I am. And after all these years, there’s a victory in that.

All liberals deserve death

*Proud member of the misc 767 & USA vs. Germany world cup ban
    -People who say money can't buy happiness, have never paid the adoption fee at the pound and went home with a new best friend
    *There's no such thing as a bad dog, only a bad dog owner

If you see myself and swoleyo in a thread, remind me to rep him.