Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I hope that anaconda gets it revenge on his bich ass. Sneak up on that fuker Paul n show him a real squeeze. That anaconda is loling hard at his beta ass rn
    ProudManlet is my savior crew

Ny Knicks, Ny Giants and Ny Mets crew..

genovas witness crew so sick
    Slowly Gona make it
    Maybe just maybe I will crew

JustRelax95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustRelax95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustRelax95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustRelax95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustRelax95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustRelax95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustRelax95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustRelax95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustRelax95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustRelax95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustRelax95 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lol @ this being hyped for so long. Lol @ me not watching a second and was just waiting for highlights on youtube

4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Can I sue to get my two hours back?

Misc lawyers pls respond

Parlor_Mob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Parlor_Mob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Parlor_Mob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Parlor_Mob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Parlor_Mob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Parlor_Mob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Parlor_Mob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Parlor_Mob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Parlor_Mob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Parlor_Mob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Parlor_Mob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HistoryBrah View Post
    What a time to be alive
    I don't know why, but I laughed so hard at this post. Not sure if sarcasm, but well done.
    No sig crew

xZezimaHD is a complete loser! (-2000) xZezimaHD is a complete loser! (-2000) xZezimaHD is a complete loser! (-2000) xZezimaHD is a complete loser! (-2000) xZezimaHD is a complete loser! (-2000) xZezimaHD is a complete loser! (-2000) xZezimaHD is a complete loser! (-2000) xZezimaHD is a complete loser! (-2000) xZezimaHD is a complete loser! (-2000) xZezimaHD is a complete loser! (-2000) xZezimaHD is a complete loser! (-2000)
    "ever feel a wave and you just get #REKT" miscer confirmed reveal yourself paul

BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BostonRockets has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lmao knew something like this would happen. as if the stupid suit wasn't already retarded enough
    Death is impossible for us to fathom: it is so immense, so frightening, that we will do almost anything to avoid thinking about it. Society is organized to make death invisible, to keep it several steps removed. That distance may seem necessary for our comfort, but it comes with a terrible price: the illusion of limitless time, and a consequent lack of seriousness about daily life. We are running away from the one reality that faces us all.

ImitatioDei is just really nice. (+1000) ImitatioDei is just really nice. (+1000) ImitatioDei is just really nice. (+1000) ImitatioDei is just really nice. (+1000) ImitatioDei is just really nice. (+1000) ImitatioDei is just really nice. (+1000) ImitatioDei is just really nice. (+1000) ImitatioDei is just really nice. (+1000) ImitatioDei is just really nice. (+1000) ImitatioDei is just really nice. (+1000) ImitatioDei is just really nice. (+1000)
    Did they kill the snake? How do you "call off" something like that... can't exactly ask the snake to reconsider.
    "Look down on me, and you will see a fool. Look up to me, and you will see your Lord. Look straight at me, and you will see yourself..."

"Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might. For in the grave, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom."

"When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they don't stop, destroy them."

DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by 4EverrBulking View Post

Misc lawyers pls respond
    Do u have a camera? We can make our own special. I'll claim to fight a hyena and give up as soon as it runs at me after talking about how the hyena has no chance for 2 hours

Slowly Gona make it

GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Muniain View Post
    glad i only watched the last 15 mins instead of the whole 2 hrs
    So much this
    ---------------Misc Bet Crew---------------
    ---------------Canadian Crew---------------

-Dallas Mavs- -Toronto Raptors- -Toronto Blue Jays- -Edmonton Oilers- -Duke Blue Devils- -Miami Dolphins-

YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YourIHero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol cliffs?

Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Winzer View Post
    So the snake barely had the tip of the helmet in its mouth and the guy called it off because it was about to break his arm.

The end.
    Originally Posted by DatHobgoblin View Post
    U hype ur own show for a month n u give up bc the non lifting beta sloot snake is squeezing ur vag too hard. Fuk off discovery Channel
    I'm raging. I just wasted 2 hours. Gona neg this **** Paul irl. Brb I'm Gona go to discovery channel n say I'm Gona get eaten by an elephant. Brb they agree n I call it off right as I see the elephant. Brb view gains n money
    Originally Posted by xZezimaHD View Post
    lmfao @ this bull chit
    Originally Posted by RScary15 View Post
    Wtf I just wasted so much time and it didn't even eat him...
    Originally Posted by TryHarderFish View Post
    show should have been called "not eaten alive"
    Originally Posted by AlainnNeart View Post
    fukin lol.

That was it..? That was the whole hype of being eaten alive..
    Originally Posted by ehbuddy View Post
    **** you discovery channel. **** you
    Originally Posted by JustRelax95 View Post
    Lol @ this being hyped for so long. Lol @ me not watching a second and was just waiting for highlights on youtube

Misc lawyers pls respond

TryHarderFish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TryHarderFish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TryHarderFish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TryHarderFish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TryHarderFish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TryHarderFish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TryHarderFish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TryHarderFish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TryHarderFish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TryHarderFish is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TryHarderFish is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    gay as fuk. im going to make my own special called fighting a grizzly bear with my bare hands. the whole show consists of me finding a grizzly bear and then when we find it i tap out. im going to be rich brahs wish me luck

proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz proudmanlet has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by YourIHero View Post
    Lol cliffs?
    tv show about a guy not getting eaten by a snake
    💪🏻Team Manlet💪🏻
    --♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT--♥♥--♥♥--
    "A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man." J. Springfield
    BRAINWAVES: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147989483
    MIND POWER/CONFIDENCE/GOALS
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158959453
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150994183
    STOICISM https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173954741
    1 Samuel 16:7

lefizzet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lefizzet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lefizzet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lefizzet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lefizzet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lefizzet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lefizzet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lefizzet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lefizzet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lefizzet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lefizzet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wtf did I just watch

Mack3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mack3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mack3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mack3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mack3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mack3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mack3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mack3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mack3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mack3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mack3y will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    After all that hype...

NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pwoL View Post
    tuned in just as he bietched out

lol @ anyone who actually wasted their time watching this

Disc channel scam for commercial $$$ worked pretty well, theyre loliing all the way to the bank
    Disc channel right now:
    FL IS THE GOAT STATE CREW

-Fletch- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Fletch- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Fletch- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Fletch- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Fletch- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Fletch- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Fletch- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Fletch- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Fletch- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Fletch- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Fletch- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do u have a camera? We can make our own special. I'll claim to fight a hyena and give up as soon as it runs at me after talking about how the hyena has no chance for 2 hours
    You can easily get your own show if you try hard enough. Go to a wooded area, fake some bigfoot prints, get a camera, fake a "roar", and find some unidentified primate pubes/semen on a log. Mix in a bunch of commercials and you got yourself a show.

4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 4EverrBulking is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Let's do it brah. I got an idea. It will be called "miscer eaten alive by a land whale" it will be two hours of driving around than the last 15 minutes we walk him into a McDonald's and feed him to a whale only to have him tap out.

GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GingerBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ImitatioDei View Post
    Did they kill the snake? How do you "call off" something like that... can't exactly ask the snake to reconsider.
    They seemed to conveniently leave out the footage of the crew getting the snake off him.
    ---------------Misc Bet Crew---------------
    ---------------Canadian Crew---------------

-Dallas Mavs- -Toronto Raptors- -Toronto Blue Jays- -Edmonton Oilers- -Duke Blue Devils- -Miami Dolphins-

Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000) Enzant is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What's the difference between being eaten by a snake and being almost eaten by a snake?

2 hours

Let's do it brah. I got an idea. It will be called "miscer eaten alive by a land whale" it will be two hours of driving around than the last 15 minutes we walk him into a McDonald's and feed him to a whale only to have him tap out.
    Fuarkkk mirin hard innnn

Slowly Gona make it

Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    cliffs on what happened? Did they call it off the moment it started swallowing him?
    There and back again twice, a deep red's tale.

Mav3535 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mav3535 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mav3535 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mav3535 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mav3535 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mav3535 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mav3535 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mav3535 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mav3535 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mav3535 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mav3535 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Condyle View Post
    From the recommended stories sidebar - Indian bodybuilding village. The real misc meet-up.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/11/30/as...iref=obnetwork
    lmao wtf?

Many genova look a likes there... when will they learn

edit: when will the discovery channel learn... oh lawd reading previous posts, wtf they've been hyping this for months
    ***poops 5+ times per day crew***
    ***loves big teddy UK girls crew***

"Probably, he probably weights 30kg from the picture so I could just use my bodyweight against him and 'das-it-mane' him to submission"-- DranzerGT, 21st century misc wizard who researched manmore vs manlet struggles

05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 05impalaSS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He said his arm was torquing.
    $★☆-DA BMBC SOLDIER-☆★$
    _★cVc★__
    [A]lpha [B]eard [C]rew

ScaredLilBeta is not very well liked. (-100) ScaredLilBeta is not very well liked. (-100) ScaredLilBeta is not very well liked. (-100) ScaredLilBeta is not very well liked. (-100) ScaredLilBeta is not very well liked. (-100) ScaredLilBeta is not very well liked. (-100) ScaredLilBeta is not very well liked. (-100) ScaredLilBeta is not very well liked. (-100) ScaredLilBeta is not very well liked. (-100) ScaredLilBeta is not very well liked. (-100) ScaredLilBeta is not very well liked. (-100)
    whoa wtf....i thought he would go back and try again with updated armor or some sht....didnt realize its over and now its just an interview

fuk this guy

i hope the snake slithers into his house

Originally Posted by GingerBrah View Post
    They seemed to conveniently leave out the footage of the crew getting the snake off him.
    Atleast die a noble death Paul u *******. Should of shouted leave me I'm just protein now as the snake devours his dumbass suit. Give his wife the proceeds and proceed to get railed by anacondas husband

Slowly Gona make it

DontWantBeTiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DontWantBeTiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DontWantBeTiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DontWantBeTiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DontWantBeTiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DontWantBeTiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DontWantBeTiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DontWantBeTiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DontWantBeTiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DontWantBeTiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DontWantBeTiny is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Not the best video but best I could find

Can brahs that actually watched the whole thing on tv confirm it was this Chitty?
    "Its not what you look like on the scale, but how much you weigh in the mirror"~ GJ

Pilot Crew
    Proud Manlet Crew

"obsession is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated"~Zyzz Brah (R.I.P)
    "Breathe into your balls"~ Elliot Hulse

Registered Luser FuzzySlippers12's Avatar
    FuzzySlippers12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FuzzySlippers12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FuzzySlippers12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FuzzySlippers12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FuzzySlippers12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FuzzySlippers12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FuzzySlippers12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FuzzySlippers12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FuzzySlippers12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FuzzySlippers12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FuzzySlippers12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In b4 it turns out to have been a robot in the suit, and he put the suit on for after "he" was freed.

Not hard to make a robot that can kick its legs back and for like that.
    Dallas Cowboys!

*Always pick 4 crew*
    *Non Destructive Testing Crew*
    *Do not proofread before I submit post crew*

Question

Originally Posted by DontWantBeTiny View Post
    Not the best video but best I could find

Can brahs that actually watched the whole thing on tv confirm it was this Chitty?
    No it was chittier bc u didn't have to endure the hype of this ******* on a boat hyping up his chit having an orgasm over the snakes strength

Slowly Gona make it

ScaredLilBeta is not very well liked. (-100) ScaredLilBeta is not very well liked. (-100) ScaredLilBeta is not very well liked. (-100) ScaredLilBeta is not very well liked. (-100) ScaredLilBeta is not very well liked. (-100) ScaredLilBeta is not very well liked. (-100) ScaredLilBeta is not very well liked. (-100) ScaredLilBeta is not very well liked. (-100) ScaredLilBeta is not very well liked. (-100) ScaredLilBeta is not very well liked. (-100) ScaredLilBeta is not very well liked. (-100)
    im never fuking watching the retarded discovery channel again

fuk them all theyre a bunc h of fuken pussies if your gonna fukn advertise eaten alive then make sure he gets fuking eaten alive i swear to god i hope that snake eats him and his wife the stupid idiots why the fuk are you hyping this up if your gonna be a FUKING PUSSY ASS BITCH