Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    It's an odd thing, this idea of pretending to be in the military or in law enforcement. I won't claim to really understand it, but I will say that it doesn't make me angry. I always end up feeling really bad for the poser. I wish that people could look at their own lives and their own accomplishments and take pride in what they've done. Maybe you haven't solved a crime, or put out a fire, or jumped out of an airplane, or whatever... But everybody should have something that they are proud of.

I also think that this phenomenon speaks to the over-glamorization of military service.

BTW

We had a long time poster here who admitted to wearing combat awards that he was not authorised. Joliet something
    Joliet Kiev?
    A democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. And that's why the USA is a constitutional republic and not a democracy.

Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Old-Time-Lifter View Post
    Well it's been done in Israel.....
    I'd keep my distance from those ladies that's for damn sure.
    I hate the thought that regions of the world have come to this but they live in some hellish, volatile turf.

Sad state this world is in I'm sorry to say.
    USMC: 1965-1969
    Original music:
    https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandID=897733
    https://soundcloud.com/chulaivet1966
    Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/chulaivet/videos

Just an old guy trying to keep up his rhythm chops.
    "One persons perception of good music can be another persons definition of noise"

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Wayne Evans View Post
    Non issue DB....any post here is welcome weed hopper.

Regarding OTL's comment I think that needs to be considered because we do live in a 'culture of fear and mistrust'.
    And, it's a global fear now vs. regional problem areas.
    I don't have answers either but IMO we must not be naive in today's world.
    In the real world if one desires to survive one must adapt and overcome and not live life based on lofty ideals.
    One's foe does not adhere to any ROE as we would like.

Carry on....
    There have already been some changes. Our police force, unlike yours, isn't routinely armed, but the ones that are armed are not messing around. I can walk in to any airport, large train station or a number of other public places and every police officer I see in there has a H&K sub-machinegun, plus what I think is a sig.

Regarding the armed services, I know that they can hold a loaded weapon and stand in the street, because the guards outside military facilities are military personnel, not police (I sometimes take contracts with the MoD (what you would term the DoD), so I see them pretty often). Allowing off duty personnel to be armed off base would, afaik, require a change in the law which no major UK political party would ever put forward.
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DuracellBunny View Post
    There have already been some changes. Our police force, unlike yours, isn't routinely armed, but the ones that are armed are not messing around. I can walk in to any airport, large train station or a number of other public places and every police officer I see in there has a H&K sub-machinegun, plus what I think is a sig.
    I'm glad to hear they're 'not messing around'.
    No point in issuing weapons to protect the public if hands are tied with ludicrous ROE criteria.

The world continues to sink into an abyss of religious violence and overall disrespect for societal laws.
    I know that's a very general statement but that's how I see it.

Hmmm....did I say I don't have any real remedies either.
    Original music:

"One persons perception of good music can be another persons definition of noise"

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by poundXpound View Post
    Joliet Kiev?
    He is a douchebag. Whiney, lying sac of shti

I remember seeing some shti on here and he got caught in a bunch of lies.
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That guy should stick to impersonating the Sta-Puft Marshmallow Man.

I’m proud of the very small role I played in the service. Nothing wrong with being the guy who washed airplanes, later graduating to mostly replacing light bulbs on the same planes (P-3C Orions). I never felt the need to embellish. I tell people, don’t thank me, thank the ones who came home damaged or didn’t come home at all.

I lost some friends in a crash in 1978 when they had to ditch their aircraft into the Bering Sea. It was awful. Those are the guys I think about on Memorial Day.
    I'm Batman.

Okay, I'm not.

Here's a frog.

@..@
    (----)
    ( )-( )
    o0..0o

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pharmamarketer View Post
    He is a douchebag. Whiney, lying sac of shti

I remember seeing some shti on here and he got caught in a bunch of lies.
    He is a douchebag. I don't remember the lies, but he sure was a whinie little prick.
    I have zero respect for a guy that stays home ( supposedly pstd) while the wife brings home the bacon.
    I like to ride my horses and shoot my guns

Originally Posted by V-240 View Post
    I’m proud of the very small role I played in the service. Nothing wrong with being the guy who washed airplanes, later graduating to mostly replacing light bulbs on the same planes (P-3C Orions). I never felt the need to embellish. I tell people, don’t thank me, thank the ones who came home damaged or didn’t come home at all.
    I lost some friends in a crash in 1978 when they had to ditch their aircraft into the Bering Sea. It was awful. Those are the guys I think about on Memorial Day.
    IMO...you should be.
    You gave the feds a blank check just like the rest of us.

My buddy (old band mate/bass player) flew in P3's also during '69-'70 and did a stop or two in Cam Ranh bay air field.
    They're dinosaurs now with the P8 (I think) taking it's place.
    I'd guess it a flying floor of computer interfaces now and few tucked into cramped compartments.

He also mentioned some horrific P3 crash in San Diego area IIRC.
    I don't remember it as I got out in '69.

Thanks to all for contributing....on spread for those I didn't hit.

Well....time to depart.
    I'm off to a company Xmas party (old friend I work part time for) at Campo di Bocce in Los Gatos for open bar, endless dark beer, mega plates of food and my embarrassing attempt at playing bacce ball.

A safe evening to all....imbibe safely.
    Original music:

JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    I agree with you though... I don't really rage at stolen valor, I feel more pity.
    That's my feelings on poosers too. But if someone else does want to rage on them I don't think I'd be too sympathetic to the poser.

play stupid games..
    A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.

Muhammad Ali

thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pharmamarketer View Post
    He got what he deserved but I feel sorry for lonely people like that. What a mess his oatmeal brain must be
    I didn't see it mentioned.....but the young man had been busted once before for something similar. I have to think that there's probably something in preteen there we don't know about as well.

I won't comment on my opinion of the guy filming. I'll just say FAR worse happened to people that did this in prior generations.
    MFC

grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I saw this, and was glad the vet called him out.

You can see his bootlaces hanging out like a turd as well as it looks like he has no undershirt on (probably hard to find one in his size).

Apparently this same guy was arrested for impersonating a dead Philly police officer too in the past.

sojomojo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sojomojo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sojomojo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sojomojo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sojomojo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sojomojo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sojomojo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sojomojo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sojomojo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sojomojo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sojomojo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This thread reminded me of the suicide of Admiral Jeremy Boorda (Chief of Naval Operations) after he was caught wearing ribbons that he did not earn: http://articles.latimes.com/1996-11-...1_suicide-note

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yetman was known as Secret Agent Orange back in 'Nam before he lost his legs.

Originally Posted by Old-Time-Lifter View Post
    Well it's been done in Israel.....

Seeing that stuff first hand puts a lot into perspective.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

Originally Posted by thefullmonte View Post
    but the young man had been busted once before for something similar.
    Yes...after revisiting this thread this morning I discovered he pleaded guilty to impersonating a police officer.

Thanks to you and Marius (on spread) for contributing.

Carry on....
    Original music:

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He probably feels pretty bad about himself if he had to make up that kind of history.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

Originally Posted by Marius_Ursus View Post
    He probably feels pretty bad about himself if he had to make up that kind of history.
    IMO....he should.
    If one isn't happy with one's self they should probably choose a more benign sac of lies to perpetuate.
    Or, actually pursue something and earn integrity for one's sense of character.
    The humility of getting caught pulling something of this nature will follow him for some time and would never be forgivable to most.
    But, I've been wrong in the past.

Oh...I forgot to comment on "Yetman was known as Secret Agent Orange back in 'Nam before he lost his legs".
    He looks so young so he must have been in Nam prenatally then the Agent Orange made him fat and dishonest.

Back at it....
    Original music:

Tongue in cheek.

Also, taxation is theft.

Originally Posted by Marius_Ursus View Post
    Tongue in cheek.
    That's a good chuckle.
    Well...I'm reasonably familiar with much of Chu Lai north but never heard of "Zang Dang" hamlet, province, fire base or LZ.
    Hmmm...it must be in super south Viet Nam or it was named after I left.

Thanks....
    Original music:

FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FearNoHardship is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    we had a situation like this in canada recently. where some guy was dressed up in uniform at the war memorial during remembrance day. its not as common up here though.

never understood people that do that.
    ***Canadian Crew***

will send someone a positive message every week.

legs 2 times a week

DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The British SAS are based in a place called Hereford. Women I know who grew up in Hereford tell me that nearly every pub there has some young idiot claiming to be SAS to try and impress women.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

The British SAS are based in a place called Hereford. Women I know who grew up in Hereford tell me that nearly every pub there has some young idiot claiming to be SAS to try and impress women.
    Pretty laughable.

There is an old post on the USMC site I hang out at as I do here.
    The post was 'How do you spot a phony SEAL?'
    My reply was 'one that boasts of being one'.
    Generally speaking, many who boast the most have done the least so believing half of what one sees and none of what one hears is applicable to the above also.

Carry on....

EDIT: I guess I can only hope his play to get some didn't work.
    Last edited by Wayne Evans; 12-08-2014 at 02:18 PM.
    Original music:

Originally Posted by Wayne Evans View Post
    Pretty laughable.

There is an old post on the USMC site I hang out at as I do here.
    The post was 'How do you spot a phony SEAL?'
    My reply was 'one that boasts of being one'.
    Generally speaking, many who boast the most have done the least so believing half of what one sees and none of what one hears is applicable to the above also.

Carry on....
    I can't remember where the quote is from, but there is one that is very applicable to this:

Those who know do not speak and those who speak do not know.

Those who know do not speak and those who speak do not know.
    I don't recall that one but...yes...also quite applicable and I'll remember that one.

Thx....
    Original music:

sojomojo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sojomojo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sojomojo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sojomojo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sojomojo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sojomojo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sojomojo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sojomojo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sojomojo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sojomojo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sojomojo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    A couple of years ago, there was the murder trial of Chad Wallin-Reed that was featured on NBC-TV Dateline. His defense was that he was a “former Army Ranger whose instincts and combat training kicked in” and he was “in the zone” when he pursued and killed someone. As a combat veteran suffering from PTSD, many thought that Wallin-Reed would get the benefit of the doubt.

That defense fell apart when the prosecutor obtained Wallin-Reed’s military service record. It turns out, he was not an Army Ranger. He never served in combat. He never completed his full military service commitment after being forced out of the Army because he continually impersonated an Army Ranger.

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/dateline/53319498#53319498

http://militaryjusticeforall.com/201...-murder-trial/

Originally Posted by sojomojo View Post
    His defense was that he was a “former Army Ranger whose instincts and combat training kicked in” and he was “in the zone” when he pursued and killed someone. As a combat veteran suffering from PTSD, many thought that Wallin-Reed would get the benefit of the doubt....
    prosecutor obtained Wallin-Reed’s military service record. It turns out, he was not an Army Ranger. He never served in combat. He never completed his full military service commitment after being forced out of the Army because he continually impersonated an Army Ranger.
    Holy shvt....the irony.

Thx...carry on....
    Original music:

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I can't understand why people would claim who they're not.
    If you really want to impress the ladies in the bar, why not stuff a sock down your crotch.
    I like to ride my horses and shoot my guns

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by so-tex View Post
    I can't understand why people would claim who they're not.
    If you really want to impress the ladies in the bar, why not stuff a sock down your crotch.
    We can't understand, but if you think about it, it is genuine fraud. People steal and take other people's identities and commit crimes. We do not understand because we have values. Criminals do not have values or empathy toward others.

Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What's the color of the boathouse at Hereford?
    Last edited by Nikonguy; 12-08-2014 at 06:54 PM.
    " ----------I`m your Huckleberry......'"

John Adams

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by so-tex View Post
    This is so true!

Stuffed sock always works.

If you want to impress me just stuff a sock down your crotch and I will be buying YOU drinks all night....And I will take you home with me at the end of the night.

Sry..continue...

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    This is so true!

Stuffed sock always works.

If you want to impress me just stuff a sock down your crotch and I will be buying YOU drinks all night....And I will take you home with me at the end of the night.

Sry..continue...
    I used to stuff socks down my pants to try and impress the ladies, but it never worked. After years of doing this, someone told me that I was supposed to stuff the sock down the front of my pants, not the back.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.