Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

EOMRAT....Army poser bust?...care to comment?

Reveille forumites....

Just saw this on a USMC website I participate in.

http://www.armytimes.com/story/milit...alor/19753987/

I could not imagine anything more humiliating than what this guy (poser) endured in a public venue.
    I did find it a bit difficult to watch but if true it was well deserved.

I know nothing about the Army badges or ribbons so I was curious about your take on the uniform/badge specifics that were stated about the called out poser?
    Seems that he was a poser based on the blurb below the video.

Any Army Vet comments welcomed.

Carry on....
    Last edited by Wayne Evans; 12-06-2014 at 09:25 AM.
    USMC: 1965-1969
    Original music:
    https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandID=897733
    https://soundcloud.com/chulaivet1966
    Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/chulaivet/videos

Just an old guy trying to keep up his rhythm chops.
    "One persons perception of good music can be another persons definition of noise"

beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I saw a guy in a bar, around 1979 get the shti beat out of him by a Vietnam vet. This guy was posing as a wounded vet, all the locals were onto him but he spun his tale of BS on the wrong guy that night.
    In space, nobody can smell Uranus....

Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by beachguy498 View Post
    I saw a guy in a bar, around 1979 get the shti beat out of him by a Vietnam vet. This guy was posing as a wounded vet, all the locals were onto him but he spun his tale of BS on the wrong guy that night.
    Ha...holy shvt....it would totally suck to be that guy on that night.

I busted one back when I was working at Hewlett Packard in 1969.
    No confrontation or fight BS....I just called him out and he could say nothing in defense of his poserdom.

Thanks for chiming in beachguy498....on spread for contribution.
    Original music:

"One persons perception of good music can be another persons definition of noise"

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wayne,

I saw this fat POS on foxnews the other day.

I knew he was a POSER.

There are no fat Rangers.. Pissed me the fukk off I wished it was legal to clean and jerk his fat ass.

He had a CIB (Combat Infantry Badge) with 2 stars, meaning he 'engaged' in combat 3 times. It would have been impossible for somebody his age to have been engaged in combat 3 times.

The other red flag was the American flag. He had it in the wrong location.

I'm surprised he didn't do the latte salute to make him legit.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    Wayne,I knew he was a POSER. There are no fat Rangers.. Pissed me the fukk off I wished it was legal to clean and jerk his fat ass.
    Haha....now we're talkin'!

Yes...that's the first thing that occurred to me.
    A 'fat Ranger'?....that is an oxymoron if I'm thinking correctly.
    At his weight it would take 4 real Rangers to hump his fat ass off of the battlefield.

Thanks for commenting....on spread with you too.
    Original music:

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Wayne Evans View Post
    I could not imagine anything more humiliating than what this guy (poser) endured in a public venue.
    I did find it a bit difficult to watch but if true it was well deserved.

I know nothing about the Army badges or ribbons so I was curious about your take on the uniform/badge specifics that were stated about the called out poser?...

Any Army Vet comments welcomed.
    The CIB - or Combat Infanty Badge was the most obvious IMO. (Other than the fact that he was a fat slob claiming to be in one of the most high speed units in the Army)

Dude had two stars on his (signigying being in three conflicts) and he tried to claim two were from Afghanistan and one from Iraq. But only ONE CIB is authorized for both - meaning you don't get a new one every time you go to either place. For a CIB with two stars to be valid, the soldier wearing it would have had to fight in the Global War On Terror, Battle for Mogadishu (blackhawk down incident) and Desert Storm.

Not saying that there aren't guys in the Army who don't have all three, but considering it would take a span of ~23-24 years to accumulate them, it would be pretty rare.
    Last edited by Bushmaster; 12-06-2014 at 09:59 AM.
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post
    The CIB - or Combat Infanty Badge was the most obvious IMO. (Other than the fact that he was a fat slob in one of the most high speed units in the Army)
    Dude had two stars on his (signigying being in three conflicts) and he tried to claim two were from Afghanistan and one from Iraq. But only ONE CIB is authorized for both - meaning you don't get a new one every time you go to either place. For a CIB with two stars to be valid, the soldier wearing it would have had to fight in the Global War On Terror, Battle for Mogadishu (blackhawk down incident) and Desert Storm.
    The USMC has the CAR (Combat Action Ribbon).
    USMC stars referred to the campaigns one was in and are on the Vietnam Service ribbon (I have two stars on mine).
    So, that sounds similar to the USMC criteria.

Thanks....I'll get my Army education in this thread.

Do carry on.....on spread.
    Last edited by Wayne Evans; 12-06-2014 at 10:17 AM.
    Original music:

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This discussion reminds me of a funny story.... (no hijack)

Like a lot of guys, I joined the National Guard after I left active duty.. Well one day this guy shows up who had just came from active duty himself. And I looked at his uniform and saw that he had a Special Forces unit patch on his right shoulder - meaning he was with that unit in combat. But he didn't have the SF qualification tab on his left shoulder, no CIB, or any jump wings - which are a requirement for SF. So obviously his uniform looked...... different. Odd, and out of place even. So I asked him about it.

He rolled his eyes, took a deep breath and said, "NO I was not SF! I was a 76Y (supply room) IN a Special Forces unit during Desert Storm. And to be honest, I'm getting fuking sick of everybody asking me about it!"

Honest soldier was honest..
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

So I asked him about it. He rolled his eyes, took a deep breath and said, "NO I was not SF! I was a 76Y (supply room) IN a Special Forces unit during Desert Storm. And to be honest, I'm getting fuking sick of everybody asking me about it!"
    Honest soldier was honest..
    Poor guy....oh well, they all had their reason for asking.

My wife's sister's recent husband is retired USMC.
    But, he's always wearing a baseball cover with a Force Recon patch on it.
    So, at a gathering a couple of years ago I asked him about his service and time in and said he never saw a day of combat.
    Similar situation....he was in supply (all 20 years) with Battalion Recon which I'd already knew is not to be confused with Force Recon.
    He did not go through Force Recon schools.

Point being, anyone who has interest or knows of USMC units is going to have some questions for him based on their perceptions of that MOS.

Back at it.....
    Original music:

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The poser was just that a poser. A lonely man, probably with mental issues.

The solider, on the other hand, introduced this poser to his child and proceeded to verbally assault said poser in a manner that only a sailor could truly appreciate. While I can understand the soldiers anger, his conduct was less than stellar and probably not the best way to represent the Armed Forces or himself as a parent.

Battalion Recon which I'd already knew is not to be confused with Force Recon.
    That is some confusing shiit... I've had Marines try to explain that to me before and I still don't get it.

Sidenote though - watch this guys youtube channel. He busts phony SEAL's and posts the vids online. Some of them are freaking hilarious lol.

- Jayarbie

Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    The poser was just that a poser. A lonely man, probably with mental issues. While I can understand the soldiers anger, his conduct was less than stellar and probably not the best way to represent the Armed Forces or himself as a parent.
    I certainly agree....I would never have taken on that sort of confrontation in a public setting and likely not at all.
    I mind my own business.
    I also understand the anger from this Soldier's standpoint.

Personally, I couldn't care less if he was 'lonely' with 'mental issues' or not.
    He knows better, it's indefensible and he would be aware of the wrath that some are bound to voice should one desire to call him out on it all.

Back to it....
    Original music:

That is some confusing shiit... I've had Marines try to explain that to me before and I still don't get it.
    Ha...that makes two of us!

It seems to me Battalion Recon is like H&S for the support of the grunts in the field and 1st Force in actually in the field.

Great vid....ohhhh the humiliation of it all.
    Original music:

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Personally, I couldn't care less if he was 'lonely' with 'mental issues' or not.
    Just stating my opinion on the individual.

He knows better, it's indefensible and he would be aware of the wrath that some are bound to voice should one desire to call him out on it all.

Back to it....
    Agreed, and I think a healthy dose of humility is called for.

Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    I always end up feeling really bad for the poser. I wish that people could look at their own lives and their own accomplishments and take pride in what they've done. Maybe you haven't solved a crime, or put out a fire, or jumped out of an airplane, or whatever... But everybody should have something that they are proud of.
    BTW We had a long time poster here who admitted to wearing combat awards that he was not authorized. Joliet something
    Well...I don't feel bad for the posers at all but I don't get all worked up over it either.
    Yes...everyone should be able to have something they are proud of provided it's true and they've actually earned it.

BOLD: I don't actually recall the admission but I do the 'long time poster'.

Back at it....on spread for contribution.
    Last edited by Wayne Evans; 12-06-2014 at 12:01 PM.
    Original music:

It's an odd thing, this idea of pretending to be in the military or in law enforcement. I won't claim to really understand it, but I will say that it doesn't make me angry. I always end up feeling really bad for the poser. I wish that people could look at their own lives and their own accomplishments and take pride in what they've done. Maybe you haven't solve a crime, or put out a fire, or jumped out of an airplane, or whatever... But everybody should have something that they are proud of.

I also think that this phenomenon speaks to the over-glamorization of military service.
    Three lonely rows on my chest checking in. Half of them were automatic gimmies. Sharpshooter pistol, marksman rifle. Dropped out of Air Assault week 1, failed my EFMB as well. Land nav of course. I was thrown off course by a rutting buck. I asked to let me retest, but I don't think they believed me.

That sh*ts f*cking hard. Respect to those that can do it.

I agree with you though... I don't really rage at stolen valor, I feel more pity.

Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    Three lonely rows on my chest checking in. Half of them were automatic gimmies. Sharpshooter pistol, marksman rifle. Dropped out of Air Assault week 1, failed my EFMB as well. Land nav of course. I was thrown off course by a rutting buck. That sh*ts f*cking hard. Respect to those that can do it.
    Ha....dammit....only buck porn during those field tests.

For me, Sharpshooter badge (M14) and 3 2/3 rows with two gimmies being National Defense and GCM.

Carry on Brothers....
    Last edited by Wayne Evans; 12-06-2014 at 12:07 PM.
    Original music:

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It's an odd thing, this idea of pretending to be in the military or in law enforcement. I won't claim to really understand it, but I will say that it doesn't make me angry. I always end up feeling really bad for the poser. I wish that people could look at their own lives and their own accomplishments and take pride in what they've done. Maybe you haven't solved a crime, or put out a fire, or jumped out of an airplane, or whatever... But everybody should have something that they are proud of.

I also think that this phenomenon speaks to the over-glamorization of military service.

BTW

We had a long time poster here who admitted to wearing combat awards that he was not authorised. Joliet something
    Kevin? (KevininJoliet, not dbx) Wow I did not see that post? Sad, I wondered what happened to him.

I do remember though dbx (Kevin) busting on boodog (Ted) claiming that Ted was not in the SF. Kevin of course his usual arrogant self had no clue, Ted was indeed SF and I see him posting about helping out with SF fundraisers all of the time and I see his fellow SF buddies and him communicating. Ted is a great man and I'm sad that he doesn't post here anymore.
    Last edited by Old-Time-Lifter; 12-06-2014 at 12:13 PM.
    Was friends with Methuselah

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Boodog was 100% legit, Kevin is a drunken moron.
    Agreed... and I should have said I see Ted posting on FB.

He's a great American Hero and a man that I am proud to call friend, much like you Doug. God Bless!

Originally Posted by Old-Time-Lifter View Post
    I do remember though dbx (Kevin) busting on boodog (Ted) claiming that Ted was not in the SF. Kevin of course his usual arrogant self had no clue, Ted was indeed SF and I see him posting about helping out with SF fundraisers all of the time and I see his fellow SF buddies and him communicating. Ted is a great man and I'm sad that he doesn't post here anymore.
    Hmmm....

Wow.....I don't recall any of that 'busting' by DBX of boodog's service.
    Boodog was always legit from my perspective and came off as a well meaning, respectable contributor here.

I'm sure glad I didn't see those DBX posts.

Back at it....
    Original music:

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He got what he deserved but I feel sorry for lonely people like that. What a mess his oatmeal brain must be
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    On a side note: the UK authorities are currently advising military personnel not to wear anything that identifies them as military when off base. They have reason to believe that there are plans to behead service personnel in a manner similar to Lee Rigby (I assume you guys heard about Lee Rigby on that side of the pond).
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

Originally Posted by DuracellBunny View Post
    On a side note: the UK authorities are currently advising military personnel not to wear anything that identifies them as military when off base. They have reason to believe that there are plans to behead service personnel in a manner similar to Lee Rigby (I assume you guys heard about Lee Rigby on that side of the pond).
    Absolutely, and it's a horrible, horrible story. It was shameful that the only ones that tried to intervene were women.

DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Absolutely, and it's a horrible, horrible story. It was shameful that the only ones that tried to intervene were women.
    There is apparently a credible threat that people are planning to do it again, imminently.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

There is apparently a credible threat that people are planning to do it again, imminently.
    You need to let your service people carry their weapons then...

Sorry to hear that.

You need to let your service people carry their weapons then...

Sorry to hear that.
    I have mixed views on that. Being born in the 70's, people my age grew up with all the IRA stuff (I saw a bomb go off as a kid: thankfully it was in the distance) and we didn't have the culture of fear and mistrust we do these days, even though the threat was actually greater.

I don't pretend to have the answers, but we need to find a way of keeping people safe without them living in fear.

Wayne: sorry to derail

Wayne: sorry to derail
    Non issue DB....any post here is welcome weed hopper.

Regarding OTL's comment I think that needs to be considered because we do live in a 'culture of fear and mistrust'.
    And, it's a global fear now vs. regional problem areas.
    I don't have answers either but IMO we must not be naive in today's world.
    In the real world if one desires to survive one must adapt and overcome and not live life based on lofty ideals.
    One's foe does not adhere to any ROE as we would like.

Carry on....
    Last edited by Wayne Evans; 12-06-2014 at 02:04 PM.
    Original music:

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's an odd thing, this idea of pretending to be in the military or in law enforcement. I won't claim to really understand it, but I will say that it doesn't make me angry. I always end up feeling really bad for the poser. I wish that people could look at their own lives and their own accomplishments and take pride in what they've done. Maybe you haven't solved a crime, or put out a fire, or jumped out of an airplane, or whatever... But everybody should have something that they are proud of.

BTW

We had a long time poster here who admitted to wearing combat awards that he was not authorised. Joliet something
    The bolded is a win.

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Boodog was 100% legit, Kevin is a drunken moron.
    Qft. I also remember Kevin busting someone's balls on here, claiming the guy was lying about his father's service during WW2.
    Kevin was using some fuzzy math that day.
    I like to ride my horses and shoot my guns

Non issue DB....any post here is welcome weed hopper.

Regarding OTL's comment I think that needs to be considered because we do live in a 'culture of fear and mistrust'.
    And, it's a global fear now vs. regional problem areas.
    I don't have answers either but IMO we must not be naive in today's world.
    In the real world if one desires to survive one must adapt and overcome and not live life based on lofty ideals.

Carry on....
    Well it's been done in Israel.....