Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄πŸ…ΆπŸ…° πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…°πŸ…ΏπŸ…ΎπŸ…½ EjnarKolinkar's Avatar
    EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Do you take progress pics?

If so do you post them somewhere?

Do you feel its helped your progress?
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neceseco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yes, i track my photos on flickr (1 tb of space free) and i even have a spreadsheet in googledrive where i track my weight, my bodyfat and other measurements as my arm, my leg etc.

it helps. i do so because of Scooby the master.
    io saturnalia!

But a brief existence is common to all things,
    and yet thou avoidest and pursuest all things as if
    they would be eternal. A little time, and thou shalt
    close thy eyes; and him who has attended thee to thy
    grave another soon will lament.

MARCVS AVRELIVS

JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JimmyJonny is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't take pictures at all.

My goals don't include bodybuiling, as in getting bigger and ripped. My goal is to stay physically fit for my age. With me, Ive come to realize that I don't have to have a goal to be bigger or stronger. I'm so satisfied with just lifting and the feeling I get afterwards that I need nothing more.

Yes, I do try to lift more & gain weight but if I don't, there's never any disappointment. So far imo I have done well. I'm absolutely bigger and stronger but it is a byproduct of my enjoyment, not goals. I doubt I will ever post a journal, vids, or pics here...... even if BH says to and thinks I'm full of $hit, lol. I do enjoy everyones pics/journals though and they help achieve their goals. It's just not me.

Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    On occasion I do. I keep them here on my profile or just my hard drive. But it's not often. I just look in the mirror and determine if I like what I see and go from there. Now If I could find one of those carnival mirrors that make you look big, I'd be set
    "Franco is pretty smart, but Franco's a child, and when it comes to the day of the contest, I am his father. He comes to me for advices. So it's not that hard for me to give him the wrong advices." - Arnold Schwarzenegger - Pumping Iron

RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No....More just tracking my workouts.....Weights & Reps .......I look a lot better than I did when the journey began but its not my focus. Trying to get stronger and maintain my strength as I age are my goals.....No competitions in my future
    "You got soul and everybody knows that its alright".....Curtis Mayfield........"Eat to be strong weights and reps"....Me....."leave the gun take the cannoli".....Fat Clemenza

"Believin is alright just don't believe in the wrong thing"....Sonny Boy Williamson

"You know you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise your body can't fill"......Paul Barrere Little Feat

DJson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This results very exciting feelings, I have seen in youtub a guy did that and uploaded a video adding them up, become one of the most viewed video.

mikemodjeski7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikemodjeski7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikemodjeski7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikemodjeski7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikemodjeski7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikemodjeski7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikemodjeski7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikemodjeski7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikemodjeski7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikemodjeski7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikemodjeski7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My main purpose for getting into this was aesthetic My life and work have kept me in decent enough shape, but I don't like being so thin.

Took some photos when I started a few short weeks ago, and have already made some notable changes. I've attempted to post some photos, but it seems something with my ISP and this website don't jibe. I've never had any trouble downloading or uploading photos except for this website, strange.

Anyway, yes I've taken progress photos. It is motivating to see the changes. I know after I'm at this a bit the changes won't be so quick & prominent, one could look for changes every 6 months or so I guess.
    Fortune favors the bold

melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wish that I had taken photos before I began, but because I lift for strength and fitness it never occurred to me. But I wish I could rock a before after pic now as I look quite different to how I started out. I do take them now but only a cpl times a year and only of my back.
    retired from powerlifting, retired from the misc

GZeolla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GZeolla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GZeolla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GZeolla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GZeolla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GZeolla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GZeolla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GZeolla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GZeolla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GZeolla is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GZeolla is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have always lifted to get stronger and to help my health, but I never cared much about looking big and strong. In fact, I enjoy it when I surprise people with how much stronger I am than I look. So no, I do not take progress pics as that is meaningless to me. But if I were a BBer, then I would think it would be quite helpful.
    Zeolla.org
    Personal website of Gary F. Zeolla
    All-time open raw top 15 ranked powerlifter
    All-time masters raw record breaking powerlifter
    Author of Christian and of fitness books, websites, and newsletters
    http://www.zeolla.org/

My training log: GZeolla’s Two by Two Powerlifting Training Plan
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165355561

“the Lord stood by me and gave me strength” (2Tim 4:17).

trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have taken a total of three and have them on my body space page. I wish I had one from when I started on Dec 14 2009. I'm not sure it has been much of a help WRT to progress but I'm sure I will continue taking them every so often.

hmcl281 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hmcl281 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hmcl281 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hmcl281 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hmcl281 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hmcl281 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hmcl281 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hmcl281 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hmcl281 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hmcl281 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hmcl281 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i would but basically look the same in the past 10 years, also think i look better in the mirror than in pictures
    If you put in the effort it's not a matter of if, but when.

mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mirroroferised has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I try to but don't very often. I keep them in my body space to help guage progress and keep a timeline. I find my goals have been shifting more towards strength and less about appearance lately but I still find them not only useful but interesting to see the changes. As a former crazy dieter and cardio mostly guy I'm finding it fascinating to see what's happening with heavy weights and actually eating and enjoying food for the most part. I really do think I'll get a lot more use out of progress pictures in another years time though.
    365 255 480 in April! ...2019
    ☻/
    /β–Œ
    / \ sm2sm crew (---Squat Moar to Squat Moar---)

mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I didn't use to, but just started about 18 months ago. It helps a lot because I'm not changing my weight much and I can see progress with the pics.
    Plus it showed me the imbalances.

I just post them in my bodyspace now and again.
    ** Marie **
    "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom." - Jim Rohn

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157469793

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No. I don't make progress, so pics don't help. People say they see a difference, so there is that.

Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mcbourque View Post
    I just post them in my bodyspace now and again.
    I took a peak and you're in very good shape. Physique makes you look younger than 48 so keep up the good work!
    "Franco is pretty smart, but Franco's a child, and when it comes to the day of the contest, I am his father. He comes to me for advices. So it's not that hard for me to give him the wrong advices." - Arnold Schwarzenegger - Pumping Iron

πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄πŸ…ΆπŸ…° πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…°πŸ…ΏπŸ…ΎπŸ…½ EjnarKolinkar's Avatar
    EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Overload View Post
    On occasion I do. I keep them here on my profile or just my hard drive. But it's not often. I just look in the mirror and determine if I like what I see and go from there. Now If I could find one of those carnival mirrors that make you look big, I'd be set
    Hehe, IKWYM.

Originally Posted by hmcl281 View Post
    i would but basically look the same in the past 10 years, also think i look better in the mirror than in pictures
    I seriously don't think I have ever taken a pic that looks as good as the mirror at the gym. I never had a myspace account either though. a

Originally Posted by melDorado View Post
    I wish that I had taken photos before I began, but because I lift for strength and fitness it never occurred to me. But I wish I could rock a before after pic now as I look quite different to how I started out. I do take them now but only a cpl times a year and only of my back.
    Seems a common sentiment.

I have the fat to fit collage somewhere. Still it's like, "Look at me I used to be a total slob and now I look OK." I just mean it's the 6 months stuff that is the tougher yardstick.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EjnarKolinkar View Post
    I seriously don't think I have ever taken a pic that looks as good as the mirror at the gym.
    This is why the progress pics are good. They don't lie, and you can focus on everything at once.

Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I took them over the first 12 - 18 months (monthly) as the transformation is obviously more noticeable in the noob stage.

The thing with photos now though is that they can be misleading depending on my current routine. For example, six months ago I was near the end of a cut and looked in better shape than I do now. That doesn't mean that I haven't progressed of late though - my strength and muscle mass have increased.

I guess that's why bodybuilders don't pose in the off-season!
    Accept difference. Not indifference.

scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I do when I cut. No point in when I bulk though other than to see if I'm staying relatviely lean. But in general because I look worse when bulking as I go not better. lol But I do think it helps when cutting.

Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I take them periodically and I think it's a great idea to do so. Pics let me know when it's time to back off the calories better than the mirror does. Nothing captures my progress visually better than a side by side before and after pic.
    My vids: youtube.com/channel/UCXYsnKrrmhI9oPzfzkn8NsA
    Strong e-stat crew checking in

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Can't do without them, they are my measure of progress.
    On the list for Bannukah

mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Overload View Post
    I took a peak and you're in very good shape. Physique makes you look younger than 48 so keep up the good work!
    Thanks Overload. The weird thing is my weight on the scale kept staying the same in the last year. Frustrating. But at least l see progress.
    ** Marie **
    "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom." - Jim Rohn

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157469793

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by trickyB View Post
    I have taken a total of three and have them on my body space page. I wish I had one from when I started on Dec 14 2009.
    I really didn't want to, but I am so glad that I took some shots when I first started.
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

Originally Posted by mcbourque View Post
    The weird thing is my weight on the scale kept staying the same in the last year.
    Keep in mind that many times people will not see the scale move and sometimes even go up and that's because they are adding muscle and when they do lose some fat, the scale stays the same due to the muscle gain. Which is why I usually just go by the mirror and hardly get on a scale.

tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I used to in the past...Mainly during a cut..Now, I just use the mirror. I will around April or May again . Looking to compete in Sept/Oct.

trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by StressMonkey View Post
    I really didn't want to, but I am so glad that I took some shots when I first started.
    I took some too. But the X has the computer that they were on. I remember how awful I looked but it would be nice to be able to compare.

JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by EjnarKolinkar View Post
    If so do you post them somewhere?

Do you feel its helped your progress?

Only when preparing for a contest.
    How can you visualize training a muscle if you don't know its structure?

The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by trickyB View Post
    I took some too. But the X has the computer that they were on. I remember how awful I looked but it would be nice to be able to compare.
    Ouch. Probably not worth the pain to get them back.
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

angrypenguin54 is just really nice. (+1000) angrypenguin54 is just really nice. (+1000) angrypenguin54 is just really nice. (+1000) angrypenguin54 is just really nice. (+1000) angrypenguin54 is just really nice. (+1000) angrypenguin54 is just really nice. (+1000) angrypenguin54 is just really nice. (+1000) angrypenguin54 is just really nice. (+1000) angrypenguin54 is just really nice. (+1000) angrypenguin54 is just really nice. (+1000) angrypenguin54 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Use the mirror more than photos. Its a bit like the scale and any one measurement can be meaningless and its the trend that matters. Even a day can make a big difference depending on how hydrating you happen to be at that moment.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by StressMonkey View Post
    Ouch. Probably not worth the pain to get them back.
    Han pull them off the internet after she posts them.