Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    characters is just really nice. (+1000) characters is just really nice. (+1000) characters is just really nice. (+1000) characters is just really nice. (+1000) characters is just really nice. (+1000) characters is just really nice. (+1000) characters is just really nice. (+1000) characters is just really nice. (+1000) characters is just really nice. (+1000) characters is just really nice. (+1000) characters is just really nice. (+1000)
    Agree OP, always thought the same, if anything you are doing the guy a favour. It's sort of a cheating test for the boyfriend, and if she ends up sleeping with you, well then the bf knows that hes not with the right girl and to move on. Atleast now he's found out sooner rather than spending a few more years in denial until he finds out.

If i was seeing someone and she cheated on me, although i would be mad at the guy, in the end it's for the best.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    •✖• Don't have a girls number to text crew •✖•

"Think of what you want in the future, and not want you want now"
    "suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret"
    "do something today your future self will thank you for"

R.I.P Zyzz 1989-2011

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you know shes taken, you should stay away. Crazy people out there, if you were to ever get caught/he finds out about you.. it could be RIP. so many weirdos

but if you sleeping with a girl that has a BF/husband then one day when your girl cheats on you, don't be mad.
    *** Free Thinker Crew ***

*** Herbert The Future GOAT Crew ***

*** HTC ***

Registered User LegalDrugDealer's Avatar
    LegalDrugDealer is on a distinguished road. (+10) LegalDrugDealer is on a distinguished road. (+10) LegalDrugDealer is on a distinguished road. (+10) LegalDrugDealer is on a distinguished road. (+10) LegalDrugDealer is on a distinguished road. (+10) LegalDrugDealer is on a distinguished road. (+10) LegalDrugDealer is on a distinguished road. (+10) LegalDrugDealer is on a distinguished road. (+10) LegalDrugDealer is on a distinguished road. (+10) LegalDrugDealer is on a distinguished road. (+10) LegalDrugDealer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    one of my fck buddies has a bf. i'm sure if he knew about me, he won't like me very much.

i must admit, it's actually more fun to fck a girl with a bf. had her answer his call one time while i was banging the shiiite out of her lol

Registered Non-Lifter OatsEveryDay's Avatar
    OatsEveryDay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OatsEveryDay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OatsEveryDay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OatsEveryDay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OatsEveryDay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OatsEveryDay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OatsEveryDay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OatsEveryDay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OatsEveryDay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OatsEveryDay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OatsEveryDay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    on some level, you should be pissed at your girl not at the guy
    the guy is just doing what he's supposed to, trying to fuk someone, he doesn't know you, he doesn't owe you anything. doesn't mean it ain't a dirtbag thing to do

having said that, i still hate the guy who banged my ex.
    and if a girl with a BF is flirting with me i shut it down and inform her man
    ~Taylor Swift (T-Swizzle) crew~
    ~only eat cheese on pizza crew~
    ~haven't updated my stats since I joined crew~

we all gonna make it

Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Trip91 View Post
    How many threads are there just on the misc alone titled "Sloots gonna sloot". Why are there so many? Because it takes a willing person to sleep with a girl who has a boyfriend.
    No it happens because a girl isnt satisfied with her relationship. Thats it. THE MOMENT she said said " I WANT TO CHEAT" it was her responsibility.

If a girl kept fantasizing about banging other dudes is it any different? If she was constantly flirting with others because she wasn't happy with you is ti any different? They're all displays of serious dissatisfaction with your current relationship.
    ----
    As someone who drops nothing but pure unadulterated [b]TRUTH[/b] this had to be done. Now that you have been hit with a healthy dose of [B]TRUTH[/B] feel free to overdose. Voila!
    Positivity Crew!
    Staying Positive.

Lisa Ann.

"If its not for love, then why do it at all?"

Bromance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bromance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bromance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bromance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bromance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bromance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bromance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bromance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bromance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bromance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bromance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So these are the threads high rep misers start?

Well op some of us are real fukin men and appreciate things like honor and integrity. We understand that by engaging in such acts we are promoting a particular lifestyle. You wouldn't give vodka to a recovering alcoholic would you?

There's so much puss out their, why even bother with the cheating trash that embodies everything that's wrong with women?
    -Alexander Brovechkin crew

Quality Poster™ MikeHawkBiggums's Avatar
    MikeHawkBiggums has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeHawkBiggums has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeHawkBiggums has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeHawkBiggums has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeHawkBiggums has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeHawkBiggums has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeHawkBiggums has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeHawkBiggums has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeHawkBiggums has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeHawkBiggums has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MikeHawkBiggums has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Atlas_Army View Post
    I agree, personally when a girl tells me she is dating someone im out mostly because of the drama involved. That being said i banged some chick and while we were in bed she told me she was married (9 days). Rustled my jimmies, stopped seeing her despite her trying to contact me. Husband found out and went ape ****, blamed me.

You're right, i still think dudes who get cheated on need to learn to direct their anger where it belongs. Maybe even see it as a blessing that they can get out of a ****ty relationship.
    I think that unknowingly smashing a girl in a relationship, finding out, and then going no contact is understandable (like in your case). My previous posts have really been directed at those who know what they're doing and don't care, try to rationalize their behavior, etc.
    Last edited by MikeHawkBiggums; 12-05-2014 at 08:47 AM.
    "Vocabulary spills, I'm ill."

http://niketalk.com/forum/14/General

Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azmine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your rationalization makes no sense.

You're right it's not your responsibility..however if you are well aware of the circumstances..you're just perpetuating the behavior..why be a part of that?

It is a reflection of your own morals/standards regardless of the magnitude.

That's like saying a person who is just constantly charged with an accessory to a crime is not a lowlife because he's never directly charged.
    I want to forget mistakes they've helped me make
    It's better to be broken than to break

Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Atlas_Army has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bromance View Post
    So these are the threads high rep misers start?

Well op some of us are real fukin men and appreciate things like honor and integrity. We understand that by engaging in such acts we are promoting a particular lifestyle. You wouldn't give vodka to a recovering alcoholic would you?
    Did you just compare giving alcohol to someone with a serious health conditoin/addiction to a woman who is fully coherent, completely responsible for her own actions? The level of potato in here is astonishing

Originally Posted by Azmine View Post
    That's like saying a person who is just constantly charged with an accessory to a crime is not a lowlife because he's never directly charged.
    I never said the dude doesnt have responsibility, im saying its strictly to himself and his own moral compass. We spend WAAAAAY too much time discussing the symptom of a larger issue(the person who engages with the cheating gf) and not enough time actually addressing the real issue which is people staying in relationships they dont want to be in.

You solve the latter and youll never have anymore ****ty relationships or any cheating. You can solve cheating but women will still be adulterous in other ways.
    Last edited by Atlas_Army; 12-05-2014 at 08:39 AM.
    ----
    As someone who drops nothing but pure unadulterated [b]TRUTH[/b] this had to be done. Now that you have been hit with a healthy dose of [B]TRUTH[/B] feel free to overdose. Voila!
    Positivity Crew!
    Staying Positive.

Lisa Ann.

BaySeaAnd is a name known to all. (+5000) BaySeaAnd is a name known to all. (+5000) BaySeaAnd is a name known to all. (+5000) BaySeaAnd is a name known to all. (+5000) BaySeaAnd is a name known to all. (+5000) BaySeaAnd is a name known to all. (+5000) BaySeaAnd is a name known to all. (+5000) BaySeaAnd is a name known to all. (+5000) BaySeaAnd is a name known to all. (+5000) BaySeaAnd is a name known to all. (+5000) BaySeaAnd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Benihanas View Post
    All this statement is is a justification for your chitty actions. You don't know that, and to treat it as a statement of fact just to release responsibility from yourself is quite low-class.

Plenty of other women to choose from. Don't go for someone who's taken. Also, just because they're being a chitty person, why lower yourself to their level?
    repped cuz agreed.

what is honor, morality, upstanding, respectable? Someone wants to degrade another person and you take part in it, that speaks on both of ya IMO.

Laverna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laverna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laverna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laverna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laverna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laverna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laverna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laverna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laverna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laverna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laverna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You're my least favourite poster on this forum. Srs.
    *misc lawyer crew*

Stats: 6'6", 250lb

D: 420 / B: 253 / S: 310

hxalvi is just really nice. (+1000) hxalvi is just really nice. (+1000) hxalvi is just really nice. (+1000) hxalvi is just really nice. (+1000) hxalvi is just really nice. (+1000) hxalvi is just really nice. (+1000) hxalvi is just really nice. (+1000) hxalvi is just really nice. (+1000) hxalvi is just really nice. (+1000) hxalvi is just really nice. (+1000) hxalvi is just really nice. (+1000)
    ITT: delusional beta *******s who don't understand sloots

if a girl wants to cheat on her boyfriend, then her Bf is most likely beta af

She's gonna cheat on him no matter what, in her eyes he is no longer fit for a sexual partner just a provider for food, money, shelter, etc etc. She goes and looks for sexors elsewhere. Why would you guys get mad at a sloot for being a sloot? First stage of realization = anger/denial and the "HUUR DURR MORAL VALUES" card

You beta miscers are pathetic
    University of Houston Engineering

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you don't know, that's fine.

If you do know, then you're enabling all these social issues and problems we have with Western sluts. You're on the same level as a ass-kissing, compliment-flooding whiteknight.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

Nickdude13 is just really nice. (+1000) Nickdude13 is just really nice. (+1000) Nickdude13 is just really nice. (+1000) Nickdude13 is just really nice. (+1000) Nickdude13 is just really nice. (+1000) Nickdude13 is just really nice. (+1000) Nickdude13 is just really nice. (+1000) Nickdude13 is just really nice. (+1000) Nickdude13 is just really nice. (+1000) Nickdude13 is just really nice. (+1000) Nickdude13 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by hxalvi View Post

She's gonna cheat on him no matter what, in her eyes he is no longer fit for a sexual partner just a provider for food, money, shelter, etc etc. She goes and looks for sexors elsewhere. Why would you guys get mad at a sloot for being a sloot? First stage of realization = anger/denial and the "HUUR DURR MORAL VALUES" card

Exactly

Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Rather than trying to make women into something they're not, simply play the game as it's laid out in front of you.

let people do whatever they want, see the world as it is not how you would like it to be
    Misc is always right crew

Start typing out response to thread then think "who cares" and closes thread crew
    Masterrace height crew
    U maek me so angry

Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benihanas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hxalvi View Post

No, pathetic is having a black and white mindset like "Hurr durr she's going to do it anyway, so why not with me?"

Females are complex individuals, they're fukking people just like you and I, and that means that there are an infinite number of circumstances that could lead to one cheating or that could lead to one not choosing to cheat. You all acting like it's somehow a forgone conclusion that girls will go trolling for dick are the pathetic ones who truly don't understand women, because all you're doing is shoehorning them into some corner where they can't actively think and make decisions for themselves or be influenced by outside factors.

Maybe if you tell her no, she realizes what she was about to do and that changes her mentality going forward. Maybe she only wanted to cheat with you, not with just any guy just to cheat.

The guys ITT acting like it's somehow a given that girls will cheat are Jason Genova level neanderthals. All you want to do is find an excuse for yourself and pass the buck onto the girl.

Also, since this obviously was overlooked, here it is again:

Aware me on your alabama comment please.

Also nobody said anything about actively pursuing her, plenty of girls in relationships throw themselves at other guys. Seriously, I dont understand how people can get mad at the dude, was it weak maybe but the reality is its not his responsibility to care for their relationship. The one who really shat on it was the girl who decided that she was so unhappy with her relationship that she decided to cheat instead of simply breaking things off.
    Agree with the bold, but it's still your responsibility to be a good person in general, and that means not being an accessory to adultery. This is like saying "I drove my friend home after he robbed the store. He was going to go home anyway, whether it was with me or someone else, and I didn't rob the store, so I'm good, right?"

You still have a responsibility in the situation, you can't just act free from all responsibility and impunity. If you want to compromise your moral compass to get laid, that's your prerogative, but I'm going to judge you accordingly.

Like someone else said, it takes two to tango, and knowingly sleeping with a taken woman is a ****ty thing to do.

The Alabama thing was a joke. See below.
    *Korea Krew* *MMMC*

Blackhawks/Bears/White Sox/Marquette Basketball

aesthetics =/= social aptitude

No, pathetic is having a black and white mindset like "Hurr durr she's going to do it anyway, so why not with me?"

Females are complex individuals, they're fukking people just like you and I, and that means that there are an infinite number of circumstances that could lead to one cheating or that could lead to one not choosing to cheat. You all acting like it's somehow a forgone conclusion that girls will go trolling for dick are the pathetic ones who truly don't understand women, because all you're doing is shoehorning them into some corner where they can't actively think and make decisions for themselves or be influenced by outside factors.

Maybe if you tell her no, she realizes what she was about to do and that changes her mentality going forward. Maybe she only wanted to cheat with you, not with just any guy just to cheat.

The guys ITT acting like it's somehow a given that girls will cheat are Jason Genova level neanderthals. All you want to do is find an excuse for yourself and pass the buck onto the girl.
    Lmao, i agreed with all your points until this post.

Women in relationships have gone to clubs READY to cheat. In doing so they have already disrespected their relationships. Before anyone stuck their dick in there these women had already CHEATED on their relationship simply with their intention. Before anyone even made an advance some women have decided that they want something else. When people say "a woman who wants to cheat will cheat regardless of whether you say yes or no" they mean that a woman who is so dissatisfied with her current relationship that shes already given up on it.
    ----
    Positivity Crew!
    Staying Positive.

Lisa Ann.

OatsEveryDay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OatsEveryDay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OatsEveryDay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OatsEveryDay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OatsEveryDay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OatsEveryDay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OatsEveryDay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OatsEveryDay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OatsEveryDay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OatsEveryDay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OatsEveryDay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lmao, i agreed with all your points until this post.

Women in relationships have gone to clubs READY to cheat. In doing so they have already disrespected their relationships. Before anyone stuck their dick in there these women had already CHEATED on their relationship simply with their intention. Before anyone even made an advance some women have decided that they want something else. When people say "a woman who wants to cheat will cheat regardless of whether you say yes or no" they mean that a woman who is so dissatisfied with her current relationship that shes already given up on it.
    Positivity Crew!
    Staying Positive.

we all gonna make it

chiseledmanbeef is just really nice. (+1000) chiseledmanbeef is just really nice. (+1000) chiseledmanbeef is just really nice. (+1000) chiseledmanbeef is just really nice. (+1000) chiseledmanbeef is just really nice. (+1000) chiseledmanbeef is just really nice. (+1000) chiseledmanbeef is just really nice. (+1000) chiseledmanbeef is just really nice. (+1000) chiseledmanbeef is just really nice. (+1000) chiseledmanbeef is just really nice. (+1000) chiseledmanbeef is just really nice. (+1000)
    Strong *******ry ITT. OP is right. There is no bro code among strangers and LOL at any ******* in here that claims they would turn down pussy if she said "btw I have a boyfriend"

Originally Posted by chiseledmanbeef View Post
    Strong *******ry ITT. OP is right. There is no bro code among strangers and LOL at any ******* in here that claims they would turn down pussy if she said "btw I have a boyfriend"
    some people don't feel the need to fuk literally every girl they meet.
    strong over compensation

we all gonna make it

fivefeetsix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fivefeetsix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fivefeetsix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fivefeetsix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fivefeetsix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fivefeetsix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fivefeetsix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fivefeetsix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fivefeetsix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fivefeetsix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fivefeetsix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As long as it's not Frank Yang banging blondes, I am good

benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000)
    I dont get mad at dudes who do that. But personally I would not do it by respect and because Im not into cheating sloots.

smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smoked04 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Op I've noticed a trend in your threads. Basically you think you're always right and anyone who says otherwise is a kunt.

Glad those cops beat your ass probably was being a dikhead then too.
    🇺🇸
    OIF

chiseledmanbeef is just really nice. (+1000) chiseledmanbeef is just really nice. (+1000) chiseledmanbeef is just really nice. (+1000) chiseledmanbeef is just really nice. (+1000) chiseledmanbeef is just really nice. (+1000) chiseledmanbeef is just really nice. (+1000) chiseledmanbeef is just really nice. (+1000) chiseledmanbeef is just really nice. (+1000) chiseledmanbeef is just really nice. (+1000) chiseledmanbeef is just really nice. (+1000) chiseledmanbeef is just really nice. (+1000)

No wonder girls consider it rape when they get drunk, have sex with a random dude and black out. Judging from this post you consider them helpless children unable to make adult decisions

JimmyHardBoobs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimmyHardBoobs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimmyHardBoobs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimmyHardBoobs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimmyHardBoobs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimmyHardBoobs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimmyHardBoobs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimmyHardBoobs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimmyHardBoobs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimmyHardBoobs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimmyHardBoobs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks op for justifying my sleezy behaviour.
    Negs are a weak mans fist.

This Jimmy aint even rustled.

Trip91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trip91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trip91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trip91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trip91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trip91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trip91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trip91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trip91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trip91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Trip91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No it happens because a girl isnt satisfied with her relationship. Thats it. THE MOMENT she said said " I WANT TO CHEAT" it was her responsibility.

If a girl kept fantasizing about banging other dudes is it any different? If she was constantly flirting with others because she wasn't happy with you is ti any different? They're all displays of serious dissatisfaction with your current relationship.
    it takes two to tango though. There is a difference between knowing she has a bf and fuking her to not knowing, fuking her and then finding out. Sure, she wants to cheat, but she CAN'T cheat if guys didn't want to fuk her. Simple as that. If men didn't fuk girls with BFs then they would have to break up to have sex. That will NEVER happen though, I know that.

And there is also a difference between fantasising and doing it. I fantasise about banging some sloot from work on my desk. Would I do it and cheat, no.

brownbrah113 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brownbrah113 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brownbrah113 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brownbrah113 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brownbrah113 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brownbrah113 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brownbrah113 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brownbrah113 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brownbrah113 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brownbrah113 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brownbrah113 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    people who sleep with girls in relationships are cuckold betas

Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tune5k has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Have always been alone. Will always be

T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000) T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000) T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000) T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000) T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000) T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000) T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000) T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000) T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000) T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000) T_O_N_Y is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow at all the @ssholes thinking it's OK to fuk another mans girl. Wait until you invest years into a LTR, this **** happens to you and your world collapses. Relationships are complex and hard to maintain and women can be quite fickle/emotional, the last thing us fellow men need are aholes like you taking advantage of that window of opportunity.

Nordofthenorth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nordofthenorth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nordofthenorth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nordofthenorth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nordofthenorth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nordofthenorth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nordofthenorth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nordofthenorth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nordofthenorth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nordofthenorth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nordofthenorth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Its her responsibility not to cheat, youre not the whos committed. You're not the home wrecker. If a girl wants to cheat it means shes not happy/content in her current relationship. If anything, in the long run its probably best for the guy or else both parties are just settling for one another while actually craving other people.

Is it an awesome thing to do? No, but its certainly not as bad as misc'ers make it sound. Especially when the MAJORITY of the responsibility is with the woman.

Women in relationships have gone to clubs READY to cheat. In doing so they have already disrespected their relationships. Before anyone stuck their dick in there these women had already CHEATED on their relationship simply with their intention. When people say "a woman who wants to cheat will cheat regardless of whether you say yes or no" they mean that a woman who is so dissatisfied with her current relationship that shes already given up on it.
    You insecure?