Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    inb4 miscers follow like sheep they are unknowingly.

brb fighting is stupid, op is beta, im above that.

10 beers deep at the bar, the thread slowly starts to reemerge in his head.

strong aggressive feels...who am i.

some guy laughs at said miscers sperrys and polo.

go time ******* thinks the miscer.

miscer screeches at his victim, " i may wear boat shoes but i can fuk your bich." proceeds to get into full taikwangee defense.

all of a sudden, BOOM.

lights out, night night *****,

miscer get cold clocked from behind by one of the guys friends.

feels alpha men.

AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jiujitsubro View Post
    unless you live in tx, 9 out 10 times a guy will not be packing a gun, and will be scared to use it because he probably never shot anyone before(unless army), and a ******* with a knife? come on if you can't deck a ******* with a knife in the face real quick and think he'll winter soldier your ass, pls go to teen misc. not everyone is a perfect shot or a knife form enthusiast.
    You're a phuking idiot. If somebody has a knife or gun I'm backing out right away. Idk where you live but there is always going to be a decent amount of people that have a knife on them. You can use your jiujitsu to shove your foot up your ass. I guarantee I've been in more fights than you and would beat your ass. Reds gonna red.

iMojoJojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) iMojoJojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) iMojoJojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) iMojoJojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) iMojoJojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) iMojoJojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) iMojoJojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) iMojoJojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) iMojoJojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) iMojoJojo will become famous soon enough. (+50) iMojoJojo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Strong everything

jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ancient Olympia View Post
    ITT OP is lying. Op doesn't understand that a "shoulder toss" followed by pulling guard and then pounding someones face while having them in your guard is simply not likely. Watching MMA does not make you a fighter. Your story is lame. I really do train and I really did fight. Stop insulting our culture. If you want to talk about it, you have to earn it.
    you stupid kunt, if someone has you in a standing rear naked choke you can do a shoulder throw and then get mount. plz go back to bullshido and bitch about ninjitsu *******.

jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AngusPeppered View Post
    You're a phuking idiot. If somebody has a knife or gun I'm backing out right away. Idk where you live but there is always going to be a decent amount of people that have a knife on them. You can use your jiujitsu to shove your foot up your ass. I guarantee I've been in more fights than you and would beat your ass. Reds gonna red.
    plz if someone has a gun, of course, but if someone has a knife and you can't deck them then plz don't put your beta ******* seed in someone. like I said we want Spartan warriors not bitches

VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by atrueboss View Post
    Been in 5 fights in my life.

1-4 record but the 1 win I sent the dude to the hospital srs.

Headlock + turning his head into a bloody mess
    Big deal the guy had a glass jaw

AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000) AngusPeppered is just really nice. (+1000)
    plz if someone has a gun, of course, but if someone has a knife and you can't deck them then plz don't put your beta ******* seed in someone. like I said we want Spartan warriors not bitches
    "Spartan warriors" jiujitsubro pls you've never been in a real fight outside of your karate classroom if you are saying chit like this

[QUOTE=BootneckBrah;1318814561]This.

Lol @ war stories ITT

If you describe fights you've had you're definitely a 'beta *******'

So much unintentional comedy ITT[/QUOTE

some of you military *******s make me laugh, if you didn't have your guns you wouldn't be ****.

plz some a marine getting his black belt in 127hrs? pls go phuck a horse. it takes years to achieve that. oh wait maybe you're army you probably did basic for 6 months and think you're a badass.

more than half you phucks get your asses kicked in cage fights anyways, with the exception of mirko cro cop.

JimmyHardBoobs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimmyHardBoobs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimmyHardBoobs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimmyHardBoobs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimmyHardBoobs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimmyHardBoobs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimmyHardBoobs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimmyHardBoobs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimmyHardBoobs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimmyHardBoobs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JimmyHardBoobs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I only fight if a man touches my girl or something family related, Besides from that I do whatever it takes to avoid confrontation.

It's not like when I was 15-16 I was in a fight in highschool nearly every month because that sort of chit mattered then. Either that or get bullied.
    Negs are a weak mans fist.

This Jimmy aint even rustled.

Nordofthenorth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nordofthenorth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nordofthenorth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nordofthenorth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nordofthenorth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nordofthenorth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nordofthenorth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nordofthenorth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nordofthenorth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nordofthenorth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nordofthenorth is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    lets be real here guys, if you've never received a beating or never given one you don't know who you truly are and where your alpha is (srs)

You've never lived life unless you've been in a life or semi-death situation, that's what separates the leaders from the followers.

people who avoid fights are scared little *******s

Not saying to go out and find one but if someone hits your bish:

and you do nothing you are beta forever so don't bother breeding so we can stop breeding beta *******s and breed Spartan warriors:

Leaders,

who's with me?

Edit: Post your first fight experience:

-must have face contact and or blood and bruising
    -must not be in sport like conduct(mma etc excluded but still accepted as alpha ITT)

Fight story: super drunk I was with my girl, some Mexican heard I had skills so he tried to toy with me, I threw him with a shoulder toss, pulled guard, and pounded his face till I decided to stop, his other Mexican friend got it on video but won't give it to me because I won instead, this was outside a pool hall - no racist btw just stating demographic.

Edit: this is just an example I mean in general for any situation kid, son, daughter, girlfriend, wife, husband, etc.
    Uh...

"Spartan warriors" jiujitsubro pls you've never been in a real fight outside of your karate classroom if you are saying chit like this
    o lord geez help me, getting called out by a long hair'd polo wearing 19 year old *******, when you enter the real world then post here, other wise teen misc for you still bitch

Originally Posted by JimmyHardBoobs View Post
    I only fight if a man touches my girl or something family related, Besides from that I do whatever it takes to avoid confrontation.

It's not like when I was 15-16 I was in a fight in highschool nearly every month because that sort of chit mattered then. Either that or get bullied.
    correct, better be the ******* than the bitch

o lord geez help me, getting called out by a long hair'd polo wearing 19 year old *******, when you enter the real world then post here, other wise teen misc for you still bitch
    reds gonna red

Eastern Europe's Erudite The-BeAsT's Avatar
    The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The-BeAsT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    brb tunnel vision
    █ Hybrid•Genetics █

Weights ♦ 100kg is always 100kg
    Winning ♦ The slaughterhouse of failure is not my destiny.
    Truth ♦ Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.

• do more

BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    [QUOTE=jiujitsubro;1318824841]
    Originally Posted by BootneckBrah View Post
    This.

Lol @ war stories ITT

If you describe fights you've had you're definitely a 'beta *******'

So much unintentional comedy ITT[/QUOTE

some of you military *******s make me laugh, if you didn't have your guns you wouldn't be ****.

plz some a marine getting his black belt in 127hrs? pls go phuck a horse. it takes years to achieve that. oh wait maybe you're army you probably did basic for 6 months and think you're a badass.

more than half you phucks get your asses kicked in cage fights anyways, with the exception of mirko cro cop.
    Lol wut?

You're a ******* who talks a good fight that's all.

Brb literally anyone who posts or talks about scrapping unless within combat sports is a fraud.

You would say fuk all to me irl. Fact.

Stay rustled that I'm right about you, you puss.

It's ok we all believe you're hard as fuk. Definitely.
    Per Mare Per Terram crew*
    No ********/twitter/oestrogen network crew*
    Rugby league crew*
    Matchmaker @ 72 virgins dating service crew*

VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigHead752 View Post
    Legit confused as to how people can go through childhood/early teens without a single fight and then after a certain age people look down on you if you fight

For example the last time I was out drinking some guy knocked into me then tried to start chit, I defended myself and would have fought the fgt but he backed down. Interestingly the people I was out with weren't too impressed that I almost got in a fight, thought it was immature
    Thats cuz they get scared

Originally Posted by BootneckBrah View Post

Lol wut?

You're a ******* who talks a good fight that's all.

Brb literally anyone who posts or talks about scrapping unless within combat sports is a fraud.

You would say fuk all to me irl. Fact.

Stay rustled that I'm right about you, you puss.

It's ok we all believe you're hard as fuk. Definitely.
    I sparred with military before, even a blackwater dude "allegedly", I don't give a fuk what branch you are, everybody bleeds bitch so stfu.

ever heard of bullshido? that's all they talk about. learn something *******.

edit: learn to quote ******* you just dissed yourself in your own post.

Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Agree.

Been fighting since kindergarten crew

reds gonna red
    *******s gonna *******. btw been in more fights? what in highschool scraps that break up in 10 seconds? pls bitch go to teen misc and work on your atkins gains.

Originally Posted by VinnyPazRules View Post
    Thats cuz they get scared
    exactly and they turn the cheek when chit goes down and say stupid chit like "you're so violent, rude, obnoxious" but when the chips are down, and chit hits the fan, who they gonna call? YOU, that's who.

stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    fighting is primitive and should not be happening at all seeing as we have surpassed other mammals intelligence wise and are able to control our primitive urges making us superior. Most people that enjoy fighting outside of sport just seem like they have mental issues or have low IQ to me.

this under 21 one nikkas like this ******* ^ here doesn't know how it is in your 20s. plz go back to teen misc, when you got your azz kicked and girlfriend taken, ill be sure to copypasta a tfw no gf meme for you.

edit: the real world to be exact

Location: Merseyside, The North, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ITT OP has <10 brain cells and seriously thinks being a common brainless thug = leadership qualities.
    fist yourself

TedyP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TedyP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TedyP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TedyP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TedyP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TedyP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TedyP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TedyP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TedyP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TedyP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TedyP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Street fights are retarded.

Brb 10guys jump in if their boy is losing
    Brb knives come out of nowhere
    Brb enjoy spending 1000s in facial reconstructive surgery if you get real fked up
    Brb win. And the other guy presses assault charges and you end up sucking your lawyers off because you can't afford him

Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Stefan-sN is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Never had a fight in my life here, punched my younger brother back and forth when we were younger but never been in a fighting situation with anyone

kinda weird knowing i'd probably get fukked since I know nothing of self defense but I hope my strength from the gym will help me :/ probably not
    Bench - 140KG 1RM
    Squat - 180KG 1RM
    Deadlift - 240KG 1RM

CodyLee1337 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyLee1337 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyLee1337 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyLee1337 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyLee1337 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyLee1337 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyLee1337 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyLee1337 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyLee1337 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyLee1337 is a name known to all. (+5000) CodyLee1337 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fighting without a very very good reason is retarded. Studied martial arts since I was 13 and the most recent fight I was in a year ago I was lucky not to be arrested. Was out with marine buddy and I ended up knocking out a dude and dropping his gf, then walking home. Srs I would've been ****ed if cops came, people pulled over and were calling the cops.
    The views expressed on this Web site/Weblog are mine alone and do not
    necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

*******s gonna *******. btw been in more fights? what in highschool scraps that break up in 10 seconds? pls bitch go to teen misc and work on your atkins gains.
    Reds gonna red

stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50) stefanuus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this under 21 one nikkas like this ******* ^ here doesn't know how it is in your 20s. plz go back to teen misc, when you got your azz kicked and girlfriend taken, ill be sure to copypasta a tfw no gf meme for you.

edit: the real world to be exact
    k, will be sure to post a down syndrome gif when ur in jail getting railed by 20 black dinks telling the misc how alpha u are for being in prison

Opts will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opts will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opts will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opts will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opts will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opts will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opts will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opts will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opts will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opts will become famous soon enough. (+50) Opts will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    got jumped by 2 guys, got the **** beaten out of me but at least landed a couple of punches.

Fighting sucks though man, de-escalation is better - already got a crooked nose.
    Will write you a sincere poem, just ask.

Dis u OP?