krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Cool Betancourt TestHP, Deprogen ARS, and Endocrine PM Stack - krankphreak

I am running a stack log of Betancourt's TestHP, Deprogen ARS, and Endocrine PM compliments of Betancourt Nutrition and TatteredSaint to evaluate it's effectiveness and performance over the next 30 days. I will be updating this log 3-4 times a week with workout logs, diet, overall physical feelings and anything else I might think to add.

First off, I did not receive the Deprog ARS (Betancourt's site shows they are out of it) so I will only be using the TestHP and Endocrine PM to begin with, maybe even for the whole log, I'll let you all know. Now, here is a summary of the products.

TestHP

TestHP maximizes your testosterone levels and performance by maintaining healthy Cortisol levels, promoting anti-aromatase to keep estrogen levels down, and makes the most of free testosterone to keep overall levels high.
    It contains the supurb Fenugreek extract Testofen which supports creatine uptake, muscle size, anabolic activity, and a reduction in body fat.

Deprogen ARS

Deprogen ARS promotes healthy hormone levels and helps to keep the estrogen levels down while on a test cycle to maximize your benefits.

Endocrine PM

Endocrine PM, which I am most excited about trying, aids in sleep recovery and has the added benefit of 98% L-Dopa and Colostrum standardized for Immunoglobulins and Longjack extract to help in production of growth hormone levels.

Goals:

As with most people on this site, my winter goal is bulking (duh) as much as my frame will allow. I have never, ever been over 183 lbs and am hovering right now between 179-183. Let's see if we can get that number up over the next month with muscle, no fat allowed (although I have never had the problem of any excess fat whatsoever so this shouldn't be an issue).

Diet:

I plan on eating 5-6 meals a day (some full meals, others snacks like a yogurt with 2 hard boiled eggs) plus a weight gainer and casein at bedtime. I also went and stocked up on some chicken breast that I will cook during the weekend to throw in my daily lunches on top of my breakfast, lunch, and pre-workout snack. My day usually looks like this.

4:45am - wake, 1 scoop weight gainer and cereal/milk or 3 eggs
    8:00am - banana and a hardboiled egg
    9:30am - steel cut oats with apples, cinnamon, and maybe an egg in the oats
    12:00pm - lunch, leftovers, sandwich, tuna, could be anything
    2:30pm - 2 hardboiled eggs
    4:00pm - banana, granola bar, yogurt
    5:00pm - gym and 1 scoop weight gainer following.
    7:30pm - dinner. Whatever my wife is cooking. Always healthy and low fat with a meat/chicken/fish of some sort.
    9:30pm - bed, 1 scoop Casein.

Asides from the casein, gainer, and a few eggs, I have been following this routine for a year now and still can't seem to get past 183lbs.

Supplements:

I will be using a preworkout and a recovery product on top of this Betancourt stack, along with the gainer and casein protein. Note: I will only use the Endocrine PM on workout days as the direction state not to use it more than 5 times weekly, so 5 workout would be perfect.

Workouts:

I will be following a 5 day lifting schedule I got from a Ulysses Jr interview that I thought was killer. I'll post it as I go.

Now, let's get this thing going, dosing tomorrow morning!
    My Reviews:
    https://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/krankphreak

\m/ Avalanche Hockey, Broncos Football \m/
    <> Oklahoma State Cowboys Football<>

PR's Bench/300 Squat/340 Deadlift/455

Too Sweet to be Sour! RoadPigJohn's Avatar
    RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RoadPigJohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm in brother...
    System Administrator
    CISCO CCNP Data Center, CCENT, CCNA Routing & Switching, CCNA Security, CCNA Voice, CCNA Wireless, CCNA Data Center and CCDA Certified.
    CompTIA Network+ and A+ Certified.

God be with you mother, I love you.

What we think, we become.
    Buddha.

InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Freaking great start, mah man!

Subbed - oh yeah.

Both you and RPJ are inspiring me to add some product pics to mine.
    “God will not have his work made manifest by cowards” - RWE
    1Cor 6:19-20, Rom 12:1-2
    [[|--- CM Appr. Crew --- |]]

krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krankphreak is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Cool

Thursday: Shoulders

Military Shoulder Press 5 sets of 12-15 reps
    70 lbs

DB Lateral Raise 5 sets of 12-15 reps
    20 lbs

Arnold DB Press 5 sets of 12-15 reps
    30 lbs

DB Front Raise 5 sets of 12-15 reps
    20 lbs

DB Posterior Raise 5 sets of 12-15 reps
    20 lbs

DB Shrugs 5 sets of 12-15 reps
    65lbs

Finisher = Upright Rows 60 Reps
    80 lbs

Abs, weighed hanging leg raise and weighed leg lifts, 3 sets of 15 reps each.

Today I took as directed 1 Test hp in the morning, at lunch, and before dinner. Dosing the 3 endocrine pills before bed. Great workout, I expect to be able to comment on the effects of the supps after a week two, depending on how my body reacts them.

I'm beat, time for some Sons of Anarchy and bed!
    My Reviews:

Today was a rest day, much needed. Man, I slept like a baby last night after taking that Endocrine pm, absolutely wonderful! Went to bed at 11:30 and woke at 7 am...that hasn't happened in months, sleeping all night. Always wake up to nature calling or a cold foot kicking me, but not last night.....ahhhhhhh😴

I did have some good dreams though. Not as lucid and crazy as with another pm sleep aid I reviewed some time ago, but pretty vivid anyway. Bonus!
    My Reviews:

InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1. Freaking hyuge delts workout - much sets & reps. I'm going completely opposite, 10 sets per exercise, 1 ex. per bodypart, 2 bodyparts /day.
    2. off day here, too. Agree on the Endo PM. I've taken others where I've had crazy dreams and remembered; not so much this time but I do sleep hard. 5hrs guaranteed. Looking forward to Monday night when I get some more.

Cool

Monday: Legs

Barbell Squats 5 sets of 12-15 reps
    145lbs

Leg Press 5 sets of 12-15 reps
    320lbs

Calf Raises 5 sets of 12-15 reps
    115lbs

Leg Extensions 5 sets of 12-15 reps
    140lbs

Lying Leg Curls 5 sets of 12-15 reps
    90lbs

Back Extension 5 sets of 12-15 reps, Bodyweight

Seated Calf Raises 5 sets of 12-15 reps
    90lbs

Felt great today although a bit tired till10 am but that ain't unusual for getting up at 4:45am...ugh!

5:15am - 3eggs Test pill
    9am - steel cut oats
    Noon - sandwich, chips, can of tuna, test pill
    3pm - 2 hard boiled eggs, orange, banana, protein bar.
    5pm - pwo and gym till 6:15
    6:30 - gainer shake, Test pill
    7:45 - dinner, chicken and veggies
    9:15 - Endocrine pm
    9:45 - Casein protein

Now for the dreams!! I was in a Mexican standoff inside Casa Bonita last night....wherever the hell that came from🔫
    My Reviews:

Cool

Been feeling very good lately, nice clear mental focus and pretty good mood. I think the test is starting to slowly do it's thing. Did arms on Sunday. This program is taking me to the max each time. I weighed 184 just now at home, but the gym scale says 187. I think it's accurate to say I have put on about 2 pounds since starting...hell yeah I'll go with that!!

The endocrine is amazing at night, feel refreshed and good in the morning although will always be difficult to get up as I hate mornings with a passion😡

I am going out of town for the next 3 days but will try and get a workout in at the resort gym, then next workout will be Sunday back at the gym when I return.

Today's workout saw an increase in every lift. Booyah!

Wednesday: Back

Barbell Deadlifts 5 sets of 12-15 reps
    135lbs, 185 x 4

Weighted Pull-ups 5 sets of 12-15 reps
    Body weight

One Arm DB Row 5 sets of 12-15 reps
    55lbs

Cable Rows 5 sets of 12-15 reps
    135lbs

Lat Pulldowns 5 sets of 12-15 reps
    135lbs

Finisher = DB Pullover 100 Reps
    55lbs 50 reps
    My Reviews:

Betancourt Juggernaut tatteredsaint's Avatar
    tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    looks like things are in full swing hope you are enjoying the stack they should still send the deprogen once we have some in , subbed
    one mind , one body, one chance to make it happen

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

http://www.betancourtnutrition.com

"The opinions expressed in my posts do not necessarily reflect those of Betancourt nutrition"

Originally Posted by tatteredsaint View Post
    looks like things are in full swing hope you are enjoying the stack they should still send the deprogen once we have some in , subbed
    Sweet man, sounds good!

Alright, had a great family weekend and managed to get a shoulder workout in at the timeshare workout area (if you can call it that, just a cable crossover machine and some 25lb dumbbells, better than nothing!)

Kept my TestHP dose in but left out the PM this weekend. Will start that up again monday after an actual hard workout.

I have been feeling pretty clear headed (kinda like I did on the last test booster I tried out) so the effects are starting to creep in. Libido is kicking up as well, of course my wife had a 'tummy ache' 2 nights out of the last 3 so left me with my own devices.....ugh. Great timing there baby I had more cheese and wine than she did but hey, I am a professional!

Mood is great, focus good, loving it so far. Will update with a workout tomorrow. Have a great evening folks!
    My Reviews:

tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good to hear , sounds like you may need to get the wifey some probiotics so you don't lose your mind

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

"The opinions expressed in my posts do not necessarily reflect those of Betancourt nutrition"

Crazy day today but got a workout in and 5 meals. Hitting the sack....no, not that one!

Friday: Arms

Barbell Curls 5 sets of 12-15 reps
    75lbs

Reverse EZ Barbell Curls 5 sets of 12-15 reps
    55 lbs

Close Grip Barbell Press 5 sets of 12-15 reps
    105 lbs

DB Hammer Curls 5 sets of 12-15 reps
    25 lbs

Cable Tricep Extensions 5 sets of 12-15 reps
    120 lbs

Preacher Ez Bar Curl 5 sets of 12-15 reps
    45 lbs

Body Weight Dips 5 sets 10 reps

Finisher = Lying Supinated DB Curls
    20 lbs 20 reps

Friggin all the new year people are starting show up at my gym dang it, had to wait on almost everything!
    My Reviews:

That's alotta arms there, sir. gud yob, maing!

Originally Posted by InfiniteRecomp View Post
    That's alotta arms there, sir. gud yob, maing!
    No joke right? This Ulysses Jr. program is kicking my ass. Sore all the time, but in a good way. Here's where I got it, good interview too.
    http://www.simplyshredded.com/ulisses-jr.html
    My Reviews:

will check it out - see if I can put it into my routines index for when I switch up. - keep it fresh, yo

Cool

Had a great workout today and.....set a personal PR for the flat bench! Getting stronger hell yeah😃

Flat bench
    145lbs - 8reps warm up
    195-8
    215-8
    235-4
    255-2 PB!!!!
    145-12

Incline dumbbell fly
    40lbs -12reps x 3

Incline hammer machine press
    45lbs/side 8 reps
    90-8
    115-5
    90-6
    45-8

Low cable cross
    30-8
    40-8 x 2

High cable cross
    50-8 x 3

Dumbbell shrugs
    85-10 x 3
    70-12

Overhead dumbbell press
    55-10 x 3

Tonight it's relax and watch some flicks. Recovery definitely seems to be getting better as well.
    My Reviews:

it's always nice when u not only set a pr but set it x2 , nice work bro

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

Originally Posted by tatteredsaint View Post
    it's always nice when u not only set a pr but set it x2 , nice work bro
    Thanks man, felt great! I am pretty sure I could've hit 265-270 for 1 rep if I was able to squeak out 2 at 255. Now if I can just stay in that same frame of mind next time
    My Reviews:

Monday: Legs

Barbell Squats 5 sets of 12-15 reps
    145lbs

Leg Press 5 sets of 12-15 reps
    320lbs

Calf Raises 5 sets of 12-15 reps
    115lbs

Leg Extensions 5 sets of 12-15 reps
    140lbs

Lying Leg Curls 5 sets of 12-15 reps
    90lbs

Back Extension 5 sets of 12-15 reps, Bodyweight

Seated Calf Raises 5 sets of 12-15 reps
    90lbs

Finisher = Barbell Lunges 20 Reps

Still taking 1 test pill 3 times daily and the endocrine asset night on workout days 5 times per week. The test does say on it that it can make you irritable which I have found out this past week. That's the only negative effect if it even counts. I attribute it to life events recently. Anyway, I got blood work done this week as part of a routine physical so I'll let you all know what the T score is, looking forward to finding out!
    My Reviews:

Got a quick workout in today, just a bunch of random lifts before Christmas on whatever was open to change it up. I am feeling absolutely great at the gym now as well.

Still eating much as I can and have been sleeping amazingly with the endocrine...gonna miss that when it's gone!

You fellas have a great Christmas, I'll be out in the boonies with no service so I'll check back on Sat.
    🎅🎁🎄
    My Reviews:

Legs and abs

Leg press
    4 sets 8-12 reps
    2,3,4,4 plates per side

Split squat
    3 Sets 8-12 reps
    35 lb dumbbells

Hack squat
    3 sets 8-12 reps
    1,2,2 plates

Romanian dead lift
    4 sets 8-12 reps
    105x2, 145x2

Lying leg curls
    5 sets 8-12 reps
    90lbs

Seated calf raise
    4 sets 8-12 reps
    2 plates

Standing calf raise
    4 sets 8-12 reps
    3 plates

Bent knee hip raise
    4 sets 8-12 reps

Decline crunch
    4 sets 8-12 reps

It was total Christmas at the gym today. They got in a bunch of new equipment including a hack squat, 2 more smith machines, flat and incline benches, fixed straight and ez bar barbells, and other goodies. Hell yeah!

Took a few days off for Christmas but maintained my test dosage.

186 lbs today.
    My Reviews:

Kris Gethin 12 weeks.

Day 2:

Incline Dumbbell Press
    3 sets of 8-12 reps
    65-12
    70-12
    70-12

Dumbbell Bench Press
    3 sets of 8-12 reps
    70-11
    70-11
    70-10

Incline Dumbbell Flyes
    3 sets of 8-12 reps
    40-12
    45-12
    45-12

Dips - Chest
    3 sets of 8-12 reps

Triceps Pushdown
    3 sets of 8-12 reps
    130-12
    140-12
    140-11

Kneeling Cable Triceps Extention
    3 sets of 8-12 reps
    90-12
    100-12
    110-12

Close-Grip Barbell Smith Press
    4 sets of 8-12 reps
    90-12
    110-10
    110-10
    110-8

Jogging-Treadmill
    15-minute intervals: 3 min. easy, 1 min. hard

Almost finished with this bottle of man, has been a great month for gains and everything. Weighed in at 188lbs before my workout, record weight for me! Feeling very strong and clear headed all the time. 2 months on this for a full cycle would be amazing. I'll keep this in mind for next time, I am sold.
    My Reviews:

Dosing the last today. Will do a final review here and in the store. Love this stuff. I had great results and definitely increased strength. Did a gainer shake for breakfast today then hit the gym by 9:30am.

Diet has not been exact but still I ate as much clean foods as I could. Chicken, rice, beans, steak, lots of oatmeal, fish, eggs, and tons of water.

Day 4: Shoulders

Bent Over Barbell Row
    3 sets of 8-12 reps
    145-10
    145-11
    145-8

Seated Cable Rows
    3 sets of 8-12 reps
    130-12
    140-12
    140-10

Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown
    3 sets of 8-12 reps
    150-11
    150-10
    150-9

One-Arm Dumbbell Row
    3 sets of 8-12 reps per arm
    60-12
    60-11
    60-12

Bent-Arm Dumbbell Pullover
    3 sets of 8-12 reps
    60-12
    70-12
    70-12

Rack Pulls
    3 sets of 8-12 reps
    155-12
    155-12
    175-12

Could have gone heavier here, 2 plates at least but I am taking it lighter as I got my back fixed by the chiropractor last week. Feeling good again now.

Cardio
    15-minute intervals: 3 min. easy, 1 min. hard
    My Reviews:

Final Impressions and Review:

Betancourt's TestHP is a high potency and effective test booster. It did, beyond any doubt, help me to increase my gym performance, 'other' performance and also aided in my mood, clear headed-ness, and overall well-being.

I do not have the numbers from blood test to see how much it helped though. I got a routine physical with blood test done, but T numbers were not included in it so I cannot mathematically tell you how much it increased T numbers. All I know is in how I feel. This is the 3rd test booster I have tried, and I believe it is my favorite and the most effective.

Betancourt's other product, Endocrine PM, is the most amazing PM sleeping aid/performance enhancer I have tried as well. Seriously, I set PR's in the gym and have had unsurpassed weight gain (wich I was eating and trying to obtain!!) that I have never had before. 190 in the gym yesterday! I have NEVER weighed above 183 tops in my life. The HGH in this product definitely worked. Granted, I worked out hard as hell to maximaize the benefits this product offered, and it really exceeded my expectations.

I HIGHLY recommend that anyone wanting to do booster/HGH sleep combination get these products. I helped me better than anything I have tried before. I cannot speak to those wanting to lose weight, but if your diet was tailored to that goal, I do not see how this would not help you out. Very effective and easy to use product.

Also, speaking to the Endocrine PM, it did give me crazy lucid dreams just like other sleep aids have done. This is not unusual, most people on here reviewing these types of products experience the same thing. It IS a good thing though; nothing like awesome dreams to motivate you to keep dosing right??

Thanks so much Betancourt for the opportunity to try out your amazing products!
    My Reviews:

great job bro , grats on the new size I'm glad you enjoyed the stack so well

Betancourt Nutrition Rep