kuzuryusen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

2 Question on Pecs and Shoulders

Question 1 : How come i cant seem to develop some sort of separation on my lower pecs? Are there any particular exercises to achieve these? Im quite satisfied with the size of my chest but theres supposed to be some sort of cut between the pecs and rib area which should be the lower pecs that is really visible.

Question 2 : Should I do separate warmup when doing shrugs, lateral raises, and military presses? I know these are all "shoulder" exercises but they seem to hit different parts.. traps, deltoids, etc... Or can i just warmup doing military presses and straightaway do heavy shrugs afterwards?

A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1-The separation you are seeking has to do with bodyfat that males tend to acumulate on that area , lose fat through hipocaloric diet .

2-I suggest you warm up on military press only and use one aclimation set before each new exercise you do , aclimation set is done with about 70 % of the poundage you`ll be using for max set for only a few reps , just to get the biomechanics of the lift down .......
    5'11 @ 220lbs.
    Disclaimer: This is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way, shape, or form encourage use nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of
    legal substances in an illegal manner. The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only and shall not take the place of qualified medical advice

kuzuryusen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thanks

Thanks A-Rod... im quite relieved... i thought I was doing something wrong... I am currently trying to shed the fat

A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Best of luck to ya ..........
    5'11 @ 220lbs.
    Disclaimer: This is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way, shape, or form encourage use nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of
    legal substances in an illegal manner. The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only and shall not take the place of qualified medical advice

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    Originally posted by A-rod
    1-The separation you are seeking has to do with bodyfat that males tend to acumulate on that area , lose fat through hipocaloric diet .

2-I suggest you warm up on military press only and use one aclimation set before each new exercise you do , aclimation set is done with about 70 % of the poundage you`ll be using for max set for only a few reps , just to get the biomechanics of the lift down .......
    bump... but also make sure that you are getting the right excercises for the chest with heavy compound movements to gain mass...