Thread: C4 help?!

L6aiF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

C4 help?!

Hello

I just bought c4 and it is all stuck together i cant seperate it even with a fork!! I thought id put it in a blender to try to seperate it will it make the c4 bad? Or its ok?!

unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000) unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000) unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000) unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000) unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000) unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000) unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000) unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000) unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000) unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000) unknowblood25 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you can go ahead and blend it up. Just store it in the fridge with the container lid on properly.
    Max Cape - 2595 Total Level - 7/18/14

NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you just bought it and it's already clumped up I'd return it for a new one, what is the expiration?
    ___----Xtend Representative----___

dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dazedncnfz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NEBinAK View Post
    If you just bought it and it's already clumped up I'd return it for a new one, what is the expiration?
    While a blender will work... ^^^ this is what I would do if you just bought it
    Lead Forum Representative
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals / @dazedncnfz
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Better Than Yesterday burntreality's Avatar
    burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As others have said, if you just purchased it, I would exchange it for a new tub.
    Cellucor\Nutrabolt Lead Community Representative
    w/ Stad0203
    ***Cellucor***

Instagram - @burntreality

The problem that not a lot of stores have c4 and the guy that i bought it from says that all of his c4 are like this because of storage or something like that

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by L6aiF View Post
    Hello

I just bought c4 and it is all stuck together i cant seperate it even with a fork!! I thought id put it in a blender to try to seperate it will it make the c4 bad? Or its ok?!
    that would work perfect
    Most likely due to high humidity and heat is why it started to clump in a warm environment (Such as kuwait)
    try to blend it up and store in a fridge and a very cool and damp place to help prevent moisture from seaping back in there and causing it to clump
    this will work 100% perfectly after that buddy!

Sorry about that!

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    that would work perfect
    Most likely due to high humidity and heat is why it started to clump in a warm environment (Such as kuwait)
    try to blend it up and store in a fridge and a very cool and damp place to help prevent moisture from seaping back in there and causing it to clump
    this will work 100% perfectly after that buddy!

Sorry about that!

Thanks man btw im not in kuwait right now im in jordan the weather is cold and it nice but i think the guy that i bought it from didnt take good care of it