Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pu12en12g
    Has any one else tried either Longjack or Tongkat by themselves ?
    i have tried tongkat ali and my god it is worse than cee flavor wise. Havent noticed much bc i dont use it much
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Alll long jack/tongka ali sold in the US is complete junk even from reputable brands and bulk powders. I've used reputable companies long jack at 100:1 and it didn't do crap at 1G/day. None of these companies selling it for so cheap is using the right extract. you are suppose to only use the extract from the root not the plant which most american companies are using. that's why it is so cheap.

real longjack extracted from the root, expensive, dark brown, and very bitter. The only place to get real high quality extract from the root of tongka ali is from http://www.tongkatali.org/ , more info on real tongka ali :
    http://www.testingtongkatali.com/tongkat_dosage.htm

If someone knows a US distributor of the long jack from that site, please post or pm me. thanks.
    Last edited by American Hunk; 06-26-2005 at 10:29 PM.

P. Ramlee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P. Ramlee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P. Ramlee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P. Ramlee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P. Ramlee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P. Ramlee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P. Ramlee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P. Ramlee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P. Ramlee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P. Ramlee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) P. Ramlee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by zachattack43
    i have tried tongkat ali and my god it is worse than cee flavor wise. Havent noticed much bc i dont use it much
    The Tongkat Ali here is mixed with coffee and tastes damn good... there's so many brands available on the market... sometime i wonder if they really put the tongkat ali in the mixture cos the plant is quite hard to find and to grow them takes 2-3 years...
    Procrastination is like masturbation .. It's only good until you realize you're ****ing yourself.

Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dr. latissimus has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by blackdream71 View Post
    Source Naturals is an EXCELLENT company, their products are very high quality, www.iherb.com has their Tongkat Ali for $22 per bottle right now, excellent deal but it's for a short time only, i'm gonna buy 2 bottles and try it out........
    I downed the whole bottle of source naturals placebo junk tongkat and it did NOTHING!!! ALL companies sell bogus "root powder". the real stuff is from pask bumi @tongkat ali.org

Alaskan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyone here try a Canadian company called Root of the Matter? I have gotten raw bulk Tongkat from them and am very satisfied. You can find them at Root of the Matter (all one word lower case) dot ca. Can't compare prices since I've never bought anywhere else.

blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackdream71 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Alaskan View Post
    Anyone here try a Canadian company called Root of the Matter? I have gotten raw bulk Tongkat from them and am very satisfied. You can find them at Root of the Matter (all one word lower case) dot ca. Can't compare prices since I've never bought anywhere else.
    yes they are a very good company.

From the old BB.comBoards DRACOMACHINE's Avatar
    DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DRACOMACHINE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gstlynx View Post
    In general if I can't find something at 1 not so slow 2x200(credit to dracomachine) then I go to beyond a century. and in this case they do have powdered tongkat for $7.50. I have always been pleased in the past with their quality. It is a great place to shop if you are into do it yourself kind of supplementing.

Personally, I have never tried Tongkat, because if anything I need a supplement to tame my libido .

Gene
    I figured with the growing popularity of these products, its worth the re-read.

bulok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I hear it's real good for muscle building and increasing testosterone. Unfortunately I've had thyroid issues in my early 20s and had to have it removed so I have low T. My doc cant prescribe a supplement because we're trying to have a baby so Tongkat Ali seems to be a good choice.

Anyways, I am curious if anyone has had a more recent experience with Tongkat Ali. I've read in some forums that this has helped them with energy when it comes to workouts and really increased their muscle building (altho that might just be the effect of elevated testosterone).

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have used it regularly for probably the past half year or so. I use Sci Fits brand. I do find it gives me a noticeable increase in libido to the point I have half a woody all morning long.

Do a search in the supplement science section there is a thread there with numerous studies about it.

One thing to note is it needs to be cycled, I only use it three days a week, some use it 5 on 2 off.

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just a quick update to this 7 year-old thread....

Originally Posted by AlexPSU View Post
    Originally posted 2003
    The bottom line is that if you're looking to use this product for muscle building I'd hold off until someone confirms it's ability. And as Ripped Up would say, I'd like to see someone get blood work done to confirm this herbs ability to increase testosterone levels.
    Eurycoma longifolia led to 16.4% higher test levels, and 32.3% lower cortisol?

Originally Posted by American Hunk View Post
    Alll long jack/tongka ali sold in the US is complete junk even from reputable brands and bulk powders. I've used reputable companies long jack at 100:1 and it didn't do crap at 1G/day. None of these companies selling it for so cheap is using the right extract. you are suppose to only use the extract from the root not the plant which most american companies are using. that's why it is so cheap.

real longjack extracted from the root, expensive, dark brown, and very bitter. The only place to get real high quality extract from the root of tongka ali is from http://www.tongkatali.org/
    Just to add....

Dr. Johari Saad - With over 20 years of work dedicated to research on Eurycoma Longifolia, Dr. Johari throughout Asia as "Tongkat Ali King".
    Tongkat Ali (LJ100™) Clinical Studies
    Proven Effective for Significant Androgen Increase
    Most studies quoted on testosterone boosting effects of Tongkat Ali are actually quoting LJ100TM results. This is because the research team, led by our scientist Professor Johari Mohd Saad, Ph.d., Dr. Ismail Tambi, and Dr. Azizol Abdul Kadir are at the forefront of Tongkat Ali research and only use the LJ100TM Extract in their studies. Check out exerts from the studies by clicking here.

What Makes LJ100TM So Unique?!?
    Proven Effective for Androgen Increase

Standardization of Patented Bioactive GlycoPeptide Compouds
    Gentle on the Liver & Proven Safe
    Developed by the Top Researchers of Tongkat Ali
    Company Dedicated to Research

Building on the traditional water-soluble extraction, the powder uses approximately 100 parts of the highest quality aged root (5-10 years old) to create only 1 part of extract. The extract process will also pull out phenolic components, tannins, high molecular weight polysaccharide, mucopolysacharides, from this fiberous plant.

Standardization of Active Componants
    LJ100TM is superior in efficacy and quality. It was created by scientists who have been working on Tongkat ali Research since the early 1980's. For this reason, ONLY LJ100TM is standardized with a patented 28% Bioactive glycoPeptide Compouds (HPLC verified) AND 40% glycosaponins. The glycopeptide is patented and known to be responsible for increasing free testosterone level and decreasing SHBG level.

In the extract form, you need significantly less powder per dose and will get a more specific testosterone boosting effect. LJ100TMdosage is standardized based on pharmacokinetic studies and observations. In human clinical studies, we have found that a 200mg dose will double serum testosterone levels by 2x increase in 2-3 weeks. There is also a 45+% boost in DHEA levels. Results have been reconfirmed by several independent labs in the United States.

Proven Safe, Proven to be Gentle on the Liver
    .LJ100TM has passed all toxicology tests. Scientists and researchers have confirmed that the LJ100TMis completely safe and non-toxic, even at doses 1,000+ times larger than the recommended suggested dose.

When extraction is done properly, impurities and non-essential compounds are removed from the herb. This is particularly true of tumors and roots like Tongkat Ali. For this reason, LJ100 is gentler on the liver than raw powder and even other extracts of Tongkat Ali. Indeed, BEWARE imitation Tongkat Ali Extracts. If extraction is NOT DONE Properly, Tongkat Ali is highly prone to fungal growth. Such toxicity would be seen via increased activity in the liver.

Developed by the Top Researchers of Tongkat Ali
    LJ100TM is the direct result of a project that started in the 1980s to promote one of Malaysia's richest treasures; it's rainforest. We works with this original group, known as Forest Research Institute of Malaysia (FRIM) and its original and top researchers. For bios of our scientists, click here.

Company Dedicated to Research
    LJ100 is truly a complicated gift from Mother Nature. We are dedicated to continued studies on this herb. Research is on-going. We continue to post updated research from month to month. Because we work directly with a research team of 17 Ph.D.'s we are happy AND able to answer your questions on the root.

Ensuring Safety & Quality
    Our efforts are designed to lead not only to the development of new and improved products, but also to ensure effective manufacturing quality control measures. All our products must pass mandatory criteria for the following:

-Limits of heavy metals, bacteria, yeast and molds
    -Limits of disintegration time
    -Prohibitions of dangerous herbs
    -Compliance of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
    -We prefer to exceed the industry norms and standards. With this goal in mind we only use extracts that are produced under the most stringent quality control, using every important analytical tool, such as: HPLC's, UV-Vis Spectrophotometer's, Analytical microbalances, etc. U S -Pharmacopoeial standards are the benchmark and highly qualified microbiologists ensure that the assays are performed as per pharmacopoeia norms. HPTLC and HPLC profiles guarantee authenticity of the extracts and prove an absence of cross contamination. Our processing methods are monitored closely to ensure that only the highest quality raw materials are used and to ensure product purity. HP Ingredients retain the services of outside parties, including third party analytical labs, to assist in its efforts to further verify has an extensive background in both Western and Asian systems of herbal medicine.
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

77sem77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've tried Tongkat ALi Man Power. it works for me great.

NikRumi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NikRumi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NikRumi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NikRumi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NikRumi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NikRumi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NikRumi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NikRumi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NikRumi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NikRumi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NikRumi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by 77sem77 View Post
    I've tried Tongkat ALi Man Power. it works for me great.
    can you please tell me where can i find it in Malaysia because i am looking from last many days but no luck. any help

DoubtingTom81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can somebody tell me how to determine whether the tongkat ali I buy is genuine or fake?

TongKatfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TongKatfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TongKatfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TongKatfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TongKatfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TongKatfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TongKatfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TongKatfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TongKatfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TongKatfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TongKatfan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Tongkat ali works great but you have to make sure to buy from a legit source... check on the reseller page of UD sumatra pasak bum, lots of choice, although prices vary

Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000)
    now testojack 200 and now mens virility are good. can confirm stiffies and testy energy
    ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ Humid South Crew ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆
    ------------------------------------------------
    ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ BassDrive/DnB/Deep House Crew ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥
    ------------------------------------------------
    ツ Long Arm Skinny Ectoplasmic Form Manlet Crew ツ

DoubtingTom81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Caverflo - another death caused by fake tongkat ali shipped from Singapore

Food Safety News

BY NEWS DESK | MAY 26, 2017

An apparently healthy US consumer has died after consuming a standard dosage of Coverflo, an instant coffee marketed as a “natural herbal” aphrodisiac. In an urgent effort to prevent further fatalities, the is now a recall nationwide. An FDA investigation found that this alleged tongkat ali, like many others originating in Singapore, contains uncontrolled amounts of prescription drugs chemicals for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.

In recent months, more than 20 men have died in China, India, Southeast Asia, and Africa after consuming fake tongkat ali that actually contained uncontrolled amounts of homelab-fabricated prescription drugs. All item originated from Singapore, where the mixing of prescription drugs into food supplements is not illegal as long as they are sold abroad.

The internet retailer Amazon has been flooded with Singaporean products claiming to be tongkat ali by distributors such as "Pure Science Supplements" and "RealHerbs". Another Singaporean outfit for what is claimed to be tongkat ali was named "Herbolab".

Caverflo.com posted the recall of 25-gram packets of “Caverflo Natural Herbal Coffee” Thursday with the Food and Drug Administration.

“Caverflo.com has received a report of an individual death after use of the coffee. Caverflo Natural Herbal Coffee may also contain undeclared milk.”

The product is a combination of instant coffee and natural aphrodisiacs, according to the Caverflo website, but the recall notice warned the product can interact with prescription medications. Also, people who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to milk could have an allergic reaction if they consume the instant coffee.