Page 46 of 67 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 1983
    blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RICHSTRONG View Post
    Mirin recent pics on this page. Hey Blump, make sure you don't use that 'Restore' or Rescue it on your deck. Just use a stain. I'm going thru some schit right now with the Olympic company over mine peeling up after a year. I guess Restore has a class action laawsuit from what i hear. Dunno if true or not though. Fkn horrible.
    Nope. In the spring once the treated lumber is dried out going to apply Encore. Its warrantied for 10 years and gives it the look and feel of the traxx synthetic decking

http://encorecoatings.com/shop/

RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by blumpkin415 View Post
    Nope. In the spring once the treated lumber is dried out going to apply Encore. Its warrantied for 10 years and gives it the look and feel of the traxx synthetic decking

http://encorecoatings.com/shop/
    I don't care if it is warratied for 100yrs. It's not worth the time and money trying to get the stuff back off. My stuff looks like the same kinda stuff. The reviews on the companies site, of course, were all good. Reviews on Lowes were pretty good becuase it was newer stuff and people just put it on and then reviewed. I went back after a year when mine was peeling and see the reviews have all plumeted. They can't take these cold winters. I even asked the rep from the company that and she confirmed the northern climates were having the worse problems. I'd be very careful of this stuff that makes your deck look 'synthetic'. I tried and lost. As my neighbor said as he laughed...'if you wanted synthetic look..you shoulda moneyed up for synthetic.' He was right.

ATA pics of what i sent company:

Keep in mind, after building the deck, i let dry for a year and washed it per instructions etc. before applying.

Last edited by RICHSTRONG; 05-21-2015 at 06:53 AM.
    [size=350]I am Gen X Fukers![/size]

blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blumpkin415 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't care if it is warratied for 100yrs. It's not worth the time and money trying to get the stuff back off. My stuff looks like the same kinda stuff. The reviews on the companies site, of course, were all good. Reviews on Lowes were pretty good becuase it was newer stuff and people just put it on and then reviewed. I went back after a year when mine was peeling and see the reviews have all plumeted. They can't take these cold winters. I even asked the rep from the company that and she confirmed the northern climates were having the worse problems. I'd be very careful of this stuff that makes your deck look 'synthetic'. I tried and lost. As my neighbor said as he laughed...'if you wanted synthetic look..you shoulda moneyed up for synthetic.' He was right.
    Hmmm, i'll have to do some more research. Guys at the local builder supply said they have seen a lot of decks with this stuff and no issues.

The synthetic decking was $64 per 16 foot length compared to $16 per length for pressure treated.

RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz
    Hmmm, i'll have to do some more research. Guys at the local builder supply said they have seen a lot of decks with this stuff and no issues.

The synthetic decking was $64 per 16 foot length compared to $16 per length for pressure treated.
    Yea, lowes employees told me the same schit. Of course, i loved the stuff the first summer having it on...look at the pics i put above. I used it as a 3-4 foot border around my pool. It was thicker/had some grit to it for slippage. ALso used it on steps. Now the schit is peeling and going in my pool.

Yea, lowes employees told me the same schit. Of course, i loved the stuff the first summer having it on...look at the pics i put above. I used it as a 3-4 foot border around my pool. It was thicker/had some grit to it for slippage. ALso used it on steps. Now the schit is peeling and going in my pool.
    Well...f all that noise

Well...f all that noise
    Ya, just be careful bro. Us northerners schit doesn't hold up nearly as well against the elements. Waited on hold w/ company for 45 min. girl says 'email me receipt and we will get refund' ...i email and haven't heard back. Defintely not worth it. I have since found this site and reading reviews/etc.

http://www.deckstainhelp.com/categor...stain-reviews/

really helpful

Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i want to go cycling/walking into a forest this weekend, and was wondering about something, where do i leave the bike so i can find it again? sorry if this is not the right place for this question

Tested out one of my new AR500 steel targets yesterday. 8 round mag dump from the S&W Shield at 10 yards.

Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hadzikic View Post
    i want to go cycling/walking into a forest this weekend, and was wondering about something, where do i leave the bike so i can find it again? sorry if this is not the right place for this question
    Best thing to do is tie it up high in a tree so bears don't steal it.

Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hadzikic has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Vexidi View Post
    Best thing to do is tie it up high in a tree so bears don't steal it.
    but cant bears climb trees?

Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Gotta hang it off a branch. Bear can't reach it while clinging to the trunk.

I typically leave a trail of Reese Pieces when walking away from my bike. Then when i run out of the delectible candy..i eat my little candy trail back to my bicycle. Sometimes i secretly hope E.T. has found them and is waiting for me so he can do things w/ his long glowing finger...tee hee, tee hee

meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Get a rope and hang it between two trees. Hang bikes on rope.

Though, I'd be more concerned about hanging food. A bear doesn't give two sh*ts about your bikes.

Originally Posted by meremortal View Post
    Though, I'd be more concerned about hanging food. A bear doesn't give two sh*ts about your bikes.
    orly?

ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by TheAmericano View Post
    Great thread..... Living the outdoor side of me through you guys. Only place parents took my siblings and I when we were kids was to beaches where we stayed in hotels, ski resorts or other cities.

- Mom also sanitized everything when we were kids. As a result I'm highly allergic to pollen, certain types of grass and tress, and every time I do make my way outside "in nature" I become a magnate for bugs and other chit

- I've come to accept my faith as a city kid and the only park I will ever venture into is central park
    Fuark man, you gotta experience nature! Nothin' like sleeping under the stars with nobody around for miles.

Here in New England there is a difference between "going up to Camp" and going camping.

If I'm going up to camp i'm taking my 28' travel trailer up to friend's camp where there is water and power hookups, fire pit, BBQs and Smokers etc. and we are 2 minutes from the lake.

If i'm going camping I have a rucksack loaded and sleeping under the stars eating MREs
    Rucksack ftw.

Have you looked at any specific trails? There are a lot of bike trails that actually go back into the woods. If you are just riding your bike to the location and then walking, best to have something you can lock your bike up with. The worst I could imagine an animal doing to the bike would be a chipmunk chewing at the seat.

Tested out one of my new AR500 steel targets yesterday. 8 round mag dump from the S&W Shield at 10 yards.

Whoa! Your gun shoots paintballs??? And what is a "mag" don't you mean clip?

~BBCOM Chadmin~
    ~Outdoor Recreation Crew~
    Go outside and play.
    Open your mind.

Originally Posted by ForumNature View Post
    Have you looked at any specific trails? There are a lot of bike trails that actually go back into the woods. If you are just riding your bike to the location and then walking, best to have something you can lock your bike up with. The worst I could imagine an animal doing to the bike would be a chipmunk chewing at the seat.
    there are a few official walking/cycling trails but they're pretty much just grassy roads with very little incline/decline because it's mainly >50's couples who go on them, and pretty much all the trails don't go through the forestry sections now because it's a semi-conservation area and a lot of ppl were littering on them apparently.

I was planning on just cycling to a certain spot, setting a gps location on my phone and then just walking across some open land/mini-forests for a few hours until i get tired.

meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) meremortal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Vexidi View Post
    orly?

Would never bike race a bear, if they're losing they just get off the bike and eat you.

there are a few official walking/cycling trails but they're pretty much just grassy roads with very little incline/decline because it's mainly >50's couples who go on them, and pretty much all the trails don't go through the forestry sections now because it's a semi-conservation area and a lot of ppl were littering on them apparently.

I was planning on just cycling to a certain spot, setting a gps location on my phone and then just walking across some open land/mini-forests for a few hours until i get tired.
    How big is this park young brah?? I mean...is it somewhere you could get easily lost if your phone dies and you don't have or know how to use a compass?

How big is this park young brah?? I mean...is it somewhere you could get easily lost if your phone dies and you don't have or know how to use a compass?
    i think the whole sort of region is ~40km across, but the unofficial-ish trails are only 5-6km and they loop back around usually, and there's lots of cairns so it's difficult to get lost.

edit: oh and i've walked a lot of this place before, this would just be the first time walking on my own through it.

barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey guys! Please wish me luck. Heading up Mount St. Helens this Saturday. Hoping for nice weather and great views.

Weather is looking good.

Say 'Yes' to new adventures: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164965561

TNF

IG: barbr0x

.:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) .:Chris:. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anyone have cabelas online coupon code that they arent using?
    RN/Healthcare Crew - FGC Crew

Registered Nurse? Or work in the healthcare? Come join
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147557373
    Pro-Gun. Pro-Rights.
    ௵leoaa777 krazedxboi

ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by meremortal View Post
    Would never bike race a bear, if they're losing they just get off the bike and eat you.

That video had me chuckling until that bear decided to be a poor sport.

i think the whole sort of region is ~40km across, but the unofficial-ish trails are only 5-6km and they loop back around usually, and there's lots of cairns so it's difficult to get lost.

edit: oh and i've walked a lot of this place before, this would just be the first time walking on my own through it.
    I'm guessing youre in the UK?

Originally Posted by barbrox View Post
    Hey guys! Please wish me luck. Heading up Mount St. Helens this Saturday. Hoping for nice weather and great views.

[Img]https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t31.0-8/11200988_10203844220820128_1647315691571712240_o.j pg[/Im]

[Img]https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t31.0-8/11206621_10206236372806591_588086465294689176_o.jp g[/Im]

[img]http://nwtrailbum.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/DSC_0157.jpg[/im]

Weather is looking good.

[IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/2lasdjr.jpg[/MG]
    Mirin' hard. Take lots of pics and be safe!
    ~BBCOM Chadmin~
    ~Outdoor Recreation Crew~
    Go outside and play.
    Open your mind.

Archaic2021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archaic2021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archaic2021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archaic2021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archaic2021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archaic2021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archaic2021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archaic2021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archaic2021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archaic2021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Archaic2021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I just learned of the panoramic option on my phone and tried it out in the backyard last nite. lol I fkn love it mayne!

ahhhhh yes! THe first fish..he'll remember that forever. Mirin the pole too.

Took my 6yo out turkey hunting for the first time. We brought snacks and set up in an old oil well shack. Set the decoys up outside the busted out windows and stayed dry during the rain. Didn't hear anything but one way off but we had fun.

haha I like this

I didn't know it then, but some of the best memories I have of me and my dad is when we were hunting. We would walk threw the woods, talk, sit just peaceful together. At the time I remember thinking man..I would rather be playing video games..only now I realize how precious those times were. Indeed cherished memories.
    "Equality is a False God"
    "Comparison is the thief of joy."

freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hope everyone has a great weekend!!! Headed to the coast
    Misc Hunting and Fishing crew

Originally Posted by ForumNature View Post
    I'm guessing youre in the UK?
    close enough, i live in the north of ireland. the place i was talking about is called sliabh beagh. mainly just grassland with a few-hundred-metre-high hills and small forests. pretty chit in terms of exploring/sight seeing but very quiet and peaceful.

J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000) J3T is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just a few pics over the last two or three weeks of my outdoor adventures.

To start, I picked up my mount for my 2014 archery buck, my biggest deer yet.

Next up a little trout fishing. Caught these browns. Never measured or weighed, just knew they were keepers. Made some nice grilled steaks with these two.

Did a little mushroom hunting, biggest one I found. Nothing beats or a moral mushroom. No luck whitetail shed hunting.

last, did a little walleye fishing out on the big water. Between the 4 of us, we caught 18 keeper eyes and bonus perch.
    --MISC FISHING CREW--

SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by freuddcoco View Post
    Hope everyone has a great weekend!!! Headed to the coast
    Weather here has been beautiful.

Friday was a tad chilly, but nothing that moving around didn't fix.
    Today was absolutely gorgeous. I think it peaked at like 73? No clouds in the sky, a gentle constant breeze, sun shining bright. Amazing day.
    Sunday is supposed to be the same as it was today iirc.

And then it's thunderstorms Monday-Wednesday (coincidentally my days off).

Worst part about the beautiful weather is knowing that it's being forecasted for horrible weather right after. I('ve) work(ed) every afternoon this weekend so I always have to be home and getting washed up around 3pm - no bonfires either (hopefully this week if it doesn't end up raining or next Saturday). Actually pretty pumped to go cut some logs for a fire lol
    PIPPIN: I didn't think it would end this way.
    GANDALF: End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it.
    PIPPIN: What? Gandalf? See what?
    GANDALF: White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.
    PIPPIN: Well, that isn't so bad.
    GANDALF: No. No, it isn't.

barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) barbrox has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Picture share

We made it

Say 'Yes' to new adventures: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164965561

TNF

IG: barbr0x

freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freuddcoco has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SpicyCurrie View Post
    Weather here has been beautiful.

Friday was a tad chilly, but nothing that moving around didn't fix.
    Today was absolutely gorgeous. I think it peaked at like 73? No clouds in the sky, a gentle constant breeze, sun shining bright. Amazing day.
    Sunday is supposed to be the same as it was today iirc.

And then it's thunderstorms Monday-Wednesday (coincidentally my days off).

Worst part about the beautiful weather is knowing that it's being forecasted for horrible weather right after. I('ve) work(ed) every afternoon this weekend so I always have to be home and getting washed up around 3pm - no bonfires either (hopefully this week if it doesn't end up raining or next Saturday). Actually pretty pumped to go cut some logs for a fire lol
    of course... when you are off and ready to enjoy the outdoors it goes from good weather to bad weather.......

hopefully mother nature gets friendlier with you soon man

new island house progress

once the walls go up and the roof goes up it is all easy stuff. bringing our army of outdoorsbrahs (my uncle and my friends dad's friends and our friends) prob like 7-8 ppl. my friend is paying someone to bring the walls down
    Last edited by freuddcoco; 05-24-2015 at 04:12 PM.
    Misc Hunting and Fishing crew

envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) envisu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Picture share
    Aw yeah! Looking forward to the write up